Mothers and Daughters Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew with her he required no other mistresses. Hell, he didn't even need to frequent the Texas Love Ranch since the sex there could not be better than what Vera provided. By confining his sexual needs to Vera the possibility of public exposure of his infidelity was minimized.

In accordance with his wife's wishes not to allow his extramarital sex exposed to the public, he had decided not to have sex in Chicago or its adjacent suburbs with the idea that if seen with another woman not his wife outside Chicago circumstances could be more easily explained away.

With Vera there was an even more foolproof safeguard to hide his proposed affair from public discovery. Her office was in the Sears Tower and so was his.

He had a room adjacent to his office with contained bathroom and shower facilities along with a closet. That room also had a futon that could easily convert into a bed. He had originally ordered such constructed room with the idea to allow him to comfortably stay overnight there for those occasions where he needed to work extensive hours at the office. Of course such occasions rarely occurred but when it did it proved to be quite a convenience. This room was also useful to seat important clients comfortably until he could see them in his main office.

As he saw it, since Vera was now the accountant for Baxter and Sons, what could be more natural than her being summoned to his office near the end of the business day to go over some accounting problem that had arisen. Once the business day ended and his employees were leaving for the day, they would not be particularly concerned nor even notice that Vera was still in his office. Of course he would give her keys to his office so he need not resort to this ruse all the time. He would simply buzz her office to advise when the coast was clear and she could come to see him.

The beauty of his plan was that he would never be caught in company with Vera. He and she would arrive separately in the building one day and would leave separately the next day. No one would the wiser that the two of them spent the night in the building. Considering the amount of people working in the building it was impossible to track down when a regular tenant entered and exited the building during normal hours of the day.

The only concern might have been the maintenance personnel who normally cleaned his offices after midnight. However for some reason he could not remember the why, the contracting cleaning company had an agreement that his offices would be cleaned between 5-6 PM on Wednesdays. So therefore, Wednesday would be the ideal day of the weak to have Vera to himself from early Wednesday evening to Thursday morning.

So Jed contacted her that Monday morning to invite her for lunch. During the meal he outlined his plan for an affair. Vera acquiesced to his plan but she had inwardly mixed emotions. The plan seemed so cold calculated to her. At first blush his planning was no different in motive than the arrangement she had had with Richard Snyder.

However with Richard there was an air of excitement in their affair. Each of them had to exert themselves to get to each other's rendezvous point. Half the time it involved her travelling a distance of some 240 plus miles and such effort made the anticipation of ensuing sex special. There was a romantic element to conduct such an affair since they lived so many miles apart.

But Jed's plan yuk! Having sex where one works when no one is around has to be a downer. It is one thing to have a clandestine sexual episode at work during working hours where the risk of discovery would lend some excitement to the coupling. It is even another thing to have sex at work when no one is around and one surrenders to passion and could not restrain themselves. However to deliberately plan on sex at such an unromantic venue as one's office because of convenience smacks of crass opportunism at its worst.

The other negative thing that struck Vera about his plan was that it was a totally sexual undertaking without a hint of romance. Even during Richard's affair, Richard and she at least took an hour and a half break to have a meal at the hotel's restaurant. But in Jed's plan they would not be exciting the building for a meal at nearby restaurant or even at a restaurant in the building because the idea was to keep their presence in the building secret. So Jed envisioned they would order takeout food like pizza at 5 PM. This struck Vera as juvenile.

However balanced against Vera's perceived negative impression of a cheap shoddy affair was the fact that there would be sex. And it would be good sex! Why it would even be great sex! And it would be Jed Baxter; hands down her best lover to date. Yes Rodney Parker was great but she only had the one night with him. Yes Richard Snyder was great but he could not last and keep up with her as evidenced by his heart attack. Vera was a little ashamed of such a mean spirited sentiment but she could not deny her feelings.

Vera knew she was getting ahead of herself especially considering that she had only expected a one night stand type of encounter with him when she first spotted him at the orgy. However as he had gone so far as to establish a routine for an ongoing affair, she was disappointed at his complacency. It was clear from his body language he was confident that she would readily agree to his proposal.

What was more disturbing by his demeanor was the fact that he did not even pretend to offer the possibility of expansion of their affair. Vera's immediate new ultimate ambition would not be that Jed divorce his wife and marry her. Vera really was not interested in mingling with the highest of societies that Jed belonged to. However considering the lowering moral standards of today's societies whereby troubled marriages amongst the famous are recognized and more easily tolerated, Vera felt it would not be unrealistic of her to aspire to become the publically acknowledged mistress or girlfriend of Jed Baxter even while he remained married to Felicia.

Such status would give her a dignity that she would be satisfied with. It would complement her financial and professional successes. She knew she would have arrived and would have definitely surpassed the goals she had set out for herself while a little girl bristling at the rural tedium of living in Crystal Springs, MS.

As she reached at this critical thinking process she chastised herself again for getting ahead of herself. There was undeniably going to be regular ongoing sexual activity, the frequency of which she had never enjoyed with anyone. True her affair with Richard lasted some four years, still she only saw him four times a year. She was going to see and have sex with Jed one day every week. There would be plenty of time to turn Jed's regard of her from a regular fuck buddy to his other significant other. Yes time was on her side and she was confident of her sexual prowess.

And so Vera alerted the Excalibur St household and Natasha that henceforth she would not be coming home on Wednesday nights. As Natasha was now fifteen years old there was really no inconvenience to Ruth and Alisha of Vera's absence. Jed likewise informed his wife that he would be absent on Wednesday nights. As he had an understanding with his wife, she did not require elaboration.

The affair turned out to be sexually exciting; everything Vera would wish for in sexual pleasure and then some. The first Wednesday night went as envisioned by Jed without a hitch. Vera duly arrived at Jed's office at a quarter to five in answer to a summons to over some accounts. As the meeting seemed to become prolonged takeout food was ordered. Soon about 6:30 PM, Jed and Vera were the only two persons left in the entire floor comprising the offices of Baxter and Sons.

Having resolved the business problems they naturally migrated to the special room. For appropriate ambience, Jed turned on recorded music of lush erotic melodies that had the designed purpose of increasing one's libido.

As Jed was simply standing, Vera slipped to her knees and extracted his cock from the confines of his pants. She inserted his penis in her mouth and commenced a slow languorous fellatio.

The feel of his cock in her mouth produced an unbelievably erotic image for Vera. Despite her initial negative reaction of contemplating having sex in his office, now that she was actually having sex in the office coupled with the enticing background music all annoying sentiments dissipated. Instead the pleasure of his cock in her mouth brought out up all the raw emotions she had experienced whenever she had enjoyable sex.

The intimacy of having Jed's penis in her mouth was a huge turn on considering how much she admired him outside of sexual considerations. He was a great man and this fact elevated her own self esteem, as she believed herself to be in his league. Such heady thoughts caused her to climax before he ejaculated.

When he did she experienced yet another round of euphoria as she had been eagerly anticipating tasting his cum. Vera truly loved the taste of semen, and no doubt this was a factor in her winning the "Quench Your Thirst" competition at the orgy. She thought it was fortunate for her that Jed had not been one the males she serviced in the contests since she probably she would have been prone to savor the taste of his cum like Sally Browning did. Yes her opponent would have beaten her when she would be sucking Jed's cock . Since there was no such pressure here, Vera took the time to truly enjoy his semen in her mouth. She slowly inhaled the fumes from the odor of his cum. The smell of his cum produced a highly heady euphoria in her brain. She deliberately made a point of sloshing his semen in her mouth simulating a wine tasting procedure, but of course she did not spit out his cum. Instead she deliberately swallowed small amounts at a time to allow his cum to trickle down her throat slowly. This maneuver prolonged her enjoyment of the flavor of his sperm.

She had carefully allowed his cock to slip out of her mouth and she held his rod upward to prevent any errant drop of cum to fall onto the floor. As soon as she had imbibed a sufficient amount to almost empty her mouth, she reinserted his cock into her mouth. With her tongue she carefully licked and slurped up the last vestiges of sperm on his cockhead as well on the sides of his shaft. She then visibly gulped down all the remaining semen in her mouth and burped at the end. As she released his cock she was pleased to see he still retained a serviceable erection.

She sported a wicked smile as she looked up to him and said huskily:

"My Jed that sure hit the spot! But I see that you are ready for some more action so let me get out of my clothes to accommodate you."

With that, Vera got up to divest herself of her clothes to quickly become naked. Jed had to gasp as Vera truly had a gorgeous female body. Of course he had seen her naked in Dallas, but still every new sighting of her nude invariably aroused him. To complete the erotic sight, Vera was adorned with the TLR body chain belt around her middle, already completely engraved. As a member of the TLR, Jed was cognizant of the significance of TLR body chain belts generally and of course he personally knew the circumstances of Vera acquiring her chain.

The sight of the body chain belt on her naked waist was a turn on in of itself. However given the history of the acquisition of the belt made Vera totally alluring. Despite having just finished a super duper ejaculation, his cock hardened. He was steel hard and could not have been harder had this been his initial erection.

He growled as he needed to fuck Vera; he desperately needed to fuck her. He almost ripped his clothes as he hurried to get naked.They had not yet converted the futon into the bed but there was sufficient room on it to accommodate them for sexual intercourse. With the urgency to fuck so powerful in his psyche, he took her without taking the time to open up the futon for a more comfortable coitus.

They were fucking on their sides with him behind her and against the back of the futon. To ease access to her vagina she had raised her outward leg as high as she could and kept it in that position unmindful of the fatigue for doing so.

With the intensity of their passion so paramount in their minds the discomfort they would have usually noticed did not register in their brains. As Vera was as anxious for the sex as he was, she was compelled to grunt earthily and very loudly at each thrust of his cock. He likewise grunted in an animal like fashion. They simultaneously climaxed before the fatigue from their awkward positions would have naturally overcome them.

They were then able to calm down with their sexual passion temporarily satisfied. The ensuing night remained exciting throughout. They found each other to be voracious in their sexual appetites for each other. They couldn't get enough of each other. That night was continuously exciting and in the morning when she finally returned to her office, she still did not feel she was satiated. Unbelievably she thought she needed more sex and regretted that the exigencies of returning to work required that their fucking cease.

Vera initially had been apprehensive of the possibility of boredom setting in. She would have thought they could not just fuck all the time albeit interspersed with some conversation. She did have the precedence of the sexual marathons with Richard, but the distinction was that those sexual occasions were spaced three months apart. With such time interval, it was more conducive to undergo and toleraste twenty hour plus sexual sessions.

With Jed, though she was fucking him every week. And yet there was no boredom. The virtual nonstop sex just did not pale. Almost invariably she felt she wanted more at the end of each session and the next Wednesday could not arrive soon enough for her. Yes the affair was torrid. As hot as she could possibly have imagined and her initial fears and apprehensions were soon forgotten.

During their in between sex conversations, Vera came to learn of Felicia's sexual inadequacies. Comforted by the knowledge that Jed's wife was no competition to her sexually, Vera concluded that her desire to become Jed's publically acknowledged mistress was now inevitable.

It was just a matter of time and Vera was patient.