Mothers and Daughters Ch. 23

Story Info
Rhonda Rivers.
10.6k words
4.78
24.3k
7

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lajos and Natasha had finished their recording session of the Enescu Sonata, Lajos informed Natasha that he had a flight to catch early next morning. It was an eighteen hour flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina. He had several concert dates there as well as some in Brazil. Consequently, he had a hotel room near the airport. He suggested they go there to continue their initial sexual foray.

Natasha accepted:

"That seems like an excellent plan and I have my car to transport us. But first let's go to my home which is not that far from O'Hare. I want to make sure Olga, that's what I call my valuable violin, is safe and besides you can meet my mother. I know she is waiting there to learn of what happened at the recording."

Lajos dubiously asked:

"You're an adult of course Natasha, but still won't your mother put up a fuss at becoming aware of you coming to my hotel room? I'm sure that mothers are overly protective of their daughter's reputation."

Natasha assured him:

"My mom and I have a super relationship and she does not begrudge me any sexual joy. All she asks is that I'm on the Pill, which by the way I am, so that she does not become an extremely young grandmother; she only wishes my happiness. She was well aware of my relationship with Dieter and had no objection, so she cannot possibly object to my dalliances with you; especially considering you are some thirty-six years younger than what Dieter was."

"Hmm an extremely young grandmother? Just how young is this mother of yours?"

"Thirty-three."

Lajos started coughing and choking in surprise and replied:

"Thirty- three! My God Natasha she is younger than my oldest sister who became a mother for the first time only last year by the way. Your mother is only seven years older than me and I don't believe I am all that much older than you."

"You are seven years older than me so by doing the math you will arrive at the answer that my mother was fourteen when she gave birth to me."

"Wow! A mother at fourteen! Well I guess she can't object to you having sex at such a mature advanced age of nineteen years. So where does your father fit in? Is he similarly liberally inclined? Will I meet him as well?"

"I've never met my biological father. He paid my mother to have an abortion; luckily for me my mother was disinclined to take the easy path. After he paid my mother the abortion money they did not see each other until I was four years old. At that time my mother revealed my existence to him; needless to say it was quite a surprise to him. He then agreed to pay my mother a rather surprisingly generous child support which did make life a lot easier for her. His stipulation for his generosity was that my mother and I stay away from him."

They had gotten dressed and continued their conversation as they drove in Natasha's car to her home in Morton Grove. He told her about his life. He was the youngest and only son as he had two older sisters neither one of whom was musically talented. He started playing the piano like Natasha at a very young age. His father was a high ranking official in the Hungarian government and in that capacity enabled Lajos to attend the famous music school in St Petersburg, Russia.

His time in Russia paved the way for him to become fluent in Russian. During and after his formal schooling he participated in and won several prestigious musical competitions in Russia. His success in the competitions allowed him to start his concert career. After four years of concert tours throughout the world he was recognized to be the finest young pianist under the age of thirty in the world and arguably one of the finest contemporary pianists of any age.

Soon they arrived in Marin Grove to meet Natasha's mother. When Lajos and Natasha entered the home they headed to the kitchen where they found Vera. She was in an evening dress prepared to leave for an important business dinner and social event. She was sitting at the kitchen table sipping tea which she had just brewed. Vera was privy to Natasha's planned agenda for the day and so as she spotted them first she automatically fixed her eyes on Lajos, correctly surmising he was the accompanist in the recording session that Natasha had advised.

His appearance had a profound erotic effect on her. Her pussy instantly moistened and her nipples hardened to rock solid and were throbbing. She even started to perspire from her forehead as her mind registered that he had to be the handsomest and most desirable man she had ever encountered.

With such physical reaction Vera was compelled to blurt out in Russian to Natasha:

"Oh my God Natasha how lucky can you be! What a hunk you got there. He's got to have a cock that can cure whatever ails you. Oh I envy you but I'm happy for you."

Vera obviously assumed Lajos did not know Russian. Natasha somewhat bemused but also blushing for her mother tartly responded naturally in Russian:

"Yes mother this hunk is indeed Lajos Kiraly, whom I had told you about as my accompanist for the recording session. In addition to the attributes you have discerned of him you might be interested to know he understands Russian. We actually converse in Russian as his command of English is not so good and of course I'm hopeless in Hungarian."

Then turning to Lajos, Natasha continued:

"So Lajos, darling, this is my mother Vera Starikovich, who appears to be an admirer."

Lajos pitied Vera's embarrassment, so he tried a diplomatic response:

"I am very pleased to meet you Ms Starikovich. I've been taught the importance of making a good first impression. I'm delighted that I have succeeded with you. Rest assured you have charmed me as well."

Actually Lajos was more than charmed by Vera. He was instantly attracted to her with the same force as he had been attracted to Natasha when he first met her in May. Although in a dazed state brought on by emotion he consciously thought he had to attribute the attraction to be as a result of the uncanny resemblance between them. In any case he was now absolutely confused as to what he desired the most.

At this point Vera was completely beet red in embarrassment. She was totally humiliated and felt like a complete idiot. Desperately needing to escape what was developing into an awkward situation, she got up and declared.

"Oh dear I don't know what's come over me. You two must excuse me as I have to go and compose myself. Besides I've got a business function to attend to, and I don't want to be late."

With that she scurried out of the house and drove away in her car leaving Lajos and Natasha befuddled at her sudden departure. Desperately needing a strong drink Vera drove to a bar about ten miles from her home. She had never been in it but had always noticed it on her drives to her home. Its parking lot was always full suggesting full attendance so she had always meant to take it in but never got around to it.

Vera's mind was in a complete turmoil. Not only was she embarrassed by her injudicious comment but she was also disturbed by her reaction upon seeing Lajos Kiraly. After she got to the bar and ordering a screwdriver, she started analyzing her feelings.

It was more than just Lajos's virile good looks that set off Vera's hormones into a happy dance. There was mysticism to this brief initial meeting. Something electrical, something magical overcame Vera. Her whole body weakened to an invasion of the most exotic, erotic and sensuous passion that which previously she never imagined existed.

She remembered that she had been instantly infatuated with her first truly enjoyable lover, Rodney Parker. Not only did they have sex on their first, and as it turned out the only date, but during that short time of togetherness she had been contemplating getting pregnant by him. His death obviously ended that ambition but also provided no clue to her as to how strong her initial intense attraction would translate into a serious lasting relationship.

Having become much worldlier wiser since then, Vera had a new outlook when recalling her infatuation with him. She now suspected that had Rodney lived, their presumed relationship would not have become permanent. Yes they would have had a relationship and no doubt she would have borne a child or two with him as she knew she was determined about this point. Still knowing what she knew now there was something about Rodney and herself that suggested that one or the other of them would have become tired of the other and the relationship would eventually have withered away.

She had no doubt on this score about her attraction to Lajos; it was not just a simple infatuation. Vera felt in that brief encounter that she received a telepathic message that Lajos was the man meant for her. He was that elusive Mr Right. Despite her past and present wantonness she knew that he would satisfy her sufficiently that she would lose all interest in sex with any other.

Well perhaps she might still do Linda Snyder every now and then; if only by force of habit. It was not like Linda and she were committed lovers involved in an intense relationship. Linda was undeniably in love with her husband and he certainly had no complaints on being deprived of quantity and quality in his married sex life. It just that Linda and she had become occasional lovers by unique circumstances and the sex was great. There seemed no urgency to stop their rare couplings especially as they were very careful in keeping Walter, Linda's husband in the dark.

Likewise if she were to have Lajos, Vera believed that he would understand this extraneous situation, and would not be perturbed by it.

On the same vein Vera also suspected that she probably would not be inclined to forgo the occasional orgy at the Texas Love Ranch either. The events there were just clean fun. Hell, Lajos could become a member as well; there were lots of married couples wherein both of them were members of the TLR.

Aside from those reasonable exceptions Vera believed herself capable of being a one man woman to Lajos. Growing old with him would be the ideal fulfillment of her romantic hopes and dreams. She just knew he was Mr Right.

But and this was a huge but: there was a serious fly in the ointment to these fantastic dreams of her envisioned paradise on earth. Lajos appeared to have a love interest. And the love interest was none other than Natasha Starikovich; Natasha her very own daughter! Natasha the one human being she loved and cherished above all else.

In that brief encounter at the kitchen aside from her soul wrenching reaction in seeing Lajos, Vera was very cognizant of the loving regard her daughter and Lajos had for each other. She knew instinctively they were or would be lovers. If they had not yet fucked they obviously were intending to so that evening with no reticence on the part of either. Most importantly there was an equally potent passion between them which Vera could see was difficult to breech.

Vera's own personal moral code was somewhat ambivalent. Theoretically she believed it was wrong to steal the boyfriend from another female especially when the relationship was strong. However she found it difficult to adhere to such standard in practice as always there seemed to be mitigating circumstances. For example when she wanted to pursue Walter Snyder, her now business partner, she tried to lure him to bed despite knowing he was engaged. It was only the realization that his love for Linda was truly exclusive that caused Vera to end her sexual ambitions for him. In a bizarre twist of fate Linda Snyder became an occasional secret lesbian lover to Vera.

Likewise with Jed Baxter, her most important business client, and whom she had imagined to be the true love of her life; Vera gave him up to his wife without a struggle. Once Felicia, Jed's wife, learned of the affair, she fought for him and enticed him back to her arms and charms.

For her own self esteem Vera liked to think that her moral scruples were the determinative factor that prevented her from an all out no holds barred pursuit of these men. But in reality she knew that Jed was ultimately in love with his wife and so she really had no chance to win him permanently. Still she thought she must not have loved Jed as passionately as she had believed or otherwise she would not have so meekly surrendered Jed to Felicia.

In the case of Lajos Kiraly though, despite the briefest of encounter, Vera believed she would have been prepared to fight tooth and nail for his love; unlike surrendering as in the cases of the other two men. She would have been willing to do anything to secure his love. She would employ all her feminine wiles to steal and secure him from the other woman. And no matter how strong his attachment to the other woman, Vera would not relent until she succeeded. So strong was the impact of that all too brief encounter at the kitchen.

But in this case, the other woman was her daughter. Vera knew even if she succeeded in stealing Lajos from Natasha she just was not willing to risk a lifelong enmity. More importantly to knowingly hurt Natasha was an absolute anathema to her psyche. She just was not prepared to inflict such pain. Besides Vera had always put Natasha's interests ahead of her own so that regrettably by her own nature she had to put aside her feelings toward Lajos. And to her that sure sucked!

As Vera was deep in thought over her sorry state of affairs she ordered another drink. She started contemplating forgoing the business dinner and social, and instead to just drown her sorrows and becoming blitzed. Unbeknownst to her she was an object of strong interest by one of the men drinking at the bar. As soon as Vera had entered the establishment, he spotted her and was overwhelmed by her stunning beauty. He nursed his drink as he steeled his nerves to approach her. When she was served her second drink he saw his opportunity to make contact.

He got to her table and simply asked:

"May I join you?"

Vera looked up to him with a jaundiced eye. Noticing that he was dressed in a business suit and thus concluding he was possibly tolerable she replied:

"I've no objection to your company."

Rather than being perturbed by such a cold accepting reception, the man was actually encouraged. Her reaction confirmed his assessment of the situation.

So as soon as he sat down he immediately asked:

"Look I can only spend an hour with you until I have to leave to meet my wife. So how much?"

Before Vera answered she quickly looked around the bar room. Sure enough she espied several woman dressed in evening wear just like her and each of them was sitting alone like herself. Looking closely at these females and the way they were behaving it was obvious to deduce that these women were high priced hookers. Apparently this establishment unlike the Palmer House was willing to cater to discreet and expensive prostitution, so long as a reasonable amount of drinks were ordered. It now struck Vera that the charge for the drinks she had consumed was on the rather high side for a mere apparent suburban neighborhood bar.

Having previously been mistaken for a professional prostitute, Vera was not unduly insulted by this man's assumption and blatant proposition. Curious at how this scene might progress and to take her mind off the useless speculation concerning Lajos Kiraly, she replied:

"$500.00"

The man visibly flinched and anxiously replied:

"Ouch! I guess I should not be surprised as you're easily the best looking whore I've ever seen here. Look I only got $100.00 to spend. What do you say to a blow job? We can do it in my car parked in the lot here. It is very early in the evening so you can't be losing much by taking time to sucking me off. You will still have lots of action available when you get back."

'Well', thought Vera, 'a blow job was a blow job and it might take things off my mind. Besides the guy was willing to part with a hundred dollars for what he could have had for free.' Vera of course was wealthy enough that the $100 offer was not a factor in determining her mind, and besides she was not in fact a prostitute. Still Vera had grown up in poverty and she had a financial struggle to survive until she started receiving Larry's lucrative child support payments. Despite her wealth she remained frugal by nature and hated wasting money. So she was not about to reject the proffered $100 offered to her; at least it would more than cover for the outrageously overpriced drinks she was consuming at this bar.

So she replied:

"Lead the way big boy!"

Having quickly downed her drink, Vera followed the gentleman out of the bar to his vehicle; which was a Ford Explorer with tinted glass. He was fairly comfortable despite the potential public exposure. Being a habitué of this bar he knew that its patrons were not in the habit of peering into the parked vehicles in the lot since activity of a sexual nature might be occurring.

He got into the driver's side as Vera got into the passenger's side, and thus was prepared for a quick exit after the blow job. Having availed himself of prostitutes before, he handed a one hundred dollar bill to Vera without being asked.

As Vera pocketed the bill into her purse, she said:

"I think for the money you paid me, you're entitled to see my titties. Perhaps you'd like to touch them? Maybe even suck on my nipples? No extra charge."

He replied a little impatiently:

"You can show them to me, but I haven't got all night. I can't be late meeting my wife, so quit stalling and start sucking my dick."

'Hmm', thought Vera, 'this is a reversal of the usual john-whore fucking situations.' Having befriended Kristina Vargas, the former prostitute, now owner of the Texas Love Ranch and a substantial client to Vera's accounting business, she became very well informed of the nature of prostitution as a business. Prostitutes referred to themselves euphemistically as "working girls" and such appellation had some appropriate truthfulness to it.

To be successful, a whore must satisfy her customers but also must turn over tricks as rapidly as possible; just like a restaurant would want to turn tables rapidly. Thus the whore is urging her "john" to cum as fast as possible while providing the fucking the client desires. The client of course is interested in the fucking so would normally want to prolong the experience as long as possible for maximum enjoyment. But in Vera's case it was her "john" who was in a hurry, and she, the presumed whore, who was interested in extending the activity.

As Vera slid her dress off her shoulders to expose her ample boobs she sweetly asked:

"Well OK then baby here are my tits. By the way when you cum in my mouth do you want me to save it so you can taste some? Perhaps do a little snowball, and swap some of your cum?"

The "john" was totally appalled and disgusted by Vera's suggestion. Apparently this type of kinkiness was beyond the pale of his sexual desires and proclivities and so he replied:

"Fuck no! What kind of a whore are you anyway? I thought you were high class not a skank."

Vera smiled not taking any offence as she was getting in the mood of a fantasy with her being an actual prostitute.

So she replied:

"Oh I'm just a working girl that accommodates to all tastes. I want to make sure you get a big bang for your buck."

Without further banter Vera seized his cock which he had already exposed from his pants. She then bent her head down and started licking the bare flesh of his cock. She paid particular attention to slurping on the flesh just under the bulb of his cock. Her licking was of such a sensuous nature that it educed exquisite moaning from him.

Then she used her full soft lips to surround his cock head and sucked his rod into her mouth.

To enhance her own enjoyment Vera closed her eyes and imagined the cock in her mouth was that of Lajos. She had not of course seen Lajos' cock but she knew instinctively it would not disappoint her. With her eyes closed she could participate in her fantasy. She was a courtesan and her client was the elegant Lajos Kiraly. Her imagination got the better of her as she vigorously sucked on his cock. She was moaning and squeaking in genuine sexual ecstasy.