Mothers and Daughters Ch. 28

Story Info
Ophelia Hartley.
14.2k words
4.67
17.5k
7

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in Sydney, Lajos and Natasha made contact with Ophelia Hartley. They met for a prearranged lunch at a restaurant near the Opera House. They took the opportunity to talk about a rehearsal and a plan for the balance of the week.

They were initially booked for the stage containing approximately 500 seats. But when word got out that Natasha would also perform there was such a heavy demand that the theatre switched them to the larger proscenium stage containing 1500 seats. Those extra seats were sold out completely within minutes of going on public sale. Apparently Natasha's participation in Pamela's "Deep South Tour" had made her an irresistible draw for classical music concerts.

There was a performance scheduled each night Monday to Saturday at 8:00 and two matinee performances one Wednesday afternoon and the other on Saturday afternoon. With the completion of Natasha's induction to the Mile High Club, the two of them slept comfortably on the plane for the balance of the trip. Thus Lajos and Natasha were suitably refreshed and young enough to withstand the rigors of jet lag. Ophelia had arrived two days prior and thus had acclimatized herself to the Australian time.

Because of the unprecedented interest in Natasha, Ophelia was agreeable to change the structure of these concerts; even at virtually the last minute. They would perform three one hour segments in each performance. The first segment would consist of a program of cello sonatas with Ophelia and Lajos; the second segment would consist of violin sonatas with Natasha and Lajos, and the evening would end with a segment of trios, featuring obviously all three of them.

Since they had decided on these changes only a few weeks prior it was essential to rehearse. Now the violin and cello sonatas would require little or no rehearsal time. Lajos and Ophelia had been preparing for months for this program and although they had never performed together, their professionalism would get them through. Likewise, although Lajos and Natasha had only performed together for the Enescu recording they had a natural infinity for performing together. The fact they were lovers no doubt was a major factor for their musical harmony. So it was for the playing of the trios that rehearsal practice was absolutely essential.

They agreed on a three hour rehearsal at the Opera House that very afternoon so that the evening performance should not be disappointing. They had previously agreed to set aside Thursday and Friday to record the proposed CD consisting of Tchaikovsky and Schubert trios, along with Natasha's composition. The week would prove to be hectic indeed and Natasha was fearful there would be not much time left for sex.

Certainly a marathon sex session was out of the question except perhaps for the last night. After all they could sleep on the plane. They would be flying out on separate planes; Lajos would head for Japan whereas Natasha would be wending her way back to Chicago.

The rehearsal progressed successfully to mutual satisfaction. The three of them were absolutely compatible with each other. Ophelia was a delight to work with. Although she was much more established, and had a demonstratively significant career to show for it, she had no arrogance or pretension to her. She was very cognizant of the musical talents both Natasha and Lajos were blessed with. She was not reluctant to acknowledge it and gave the impression she deemed it a privilege to work with them. As Natasha and Lajos held her in very high regard, they could not help but be flattered by Ophelia's approbation.

The concert was a smashing success. That is as smashing as the staid and aloof classical music crowd can spontaneously demonstrate enthusiasm. At the end of the evening there was applause and cheering that might be considered lame by the standards of a successful rock concert. But by standards of classical music concerts the reaction of the audience was thunderous approval.

Ophelia, Natasha and Lajos repaired to an exclusive high scale bar in the hotel they were staying at to celebrate their performance. They were jubilant in their personal assessment of their performance. Not only was there no embarrassing miss-note in the entire evening performance, but they each played with a passion that they knew few musicians are capable of achieving never mind actually even getting close to achieving.

The celebratory drinks were easily consumed; they just tasted better in the euphoria of enjoying ultimate professional success. As a result there was a definite loosening of inhibitions that would normally be in place considering how little acquainted Natasha and Lajos were with Ophelia. The conversation became more frank as each one of them contemplated the obvious success of their concert.

Now Natasha had a double perspective that the others did not have. She certainly was excited at the end of the Pamela concerts, reveling in her artistic success there. Still she knew her artistic success here tonight was more meaningful. Although she was jocular with her aunts when describing her emotions after a concert still there was more truth than poetry in assessing her reaction.

Natasha did indeed believe that for a successful classical music performance deep concentration was required. She had to be prepared to surrender her soul to achieve a truly worthwhile performance. This she had done that night and she was exhilarated as a consequence.

She did not know if this was true for any other musician but she envied Ophelia. Now Ophelia's performance that night was out of this world as well but it seemed like she was not required to exert as much effort to achieve this passionate performance.

With such thoughts Natasha asked Ophelia:

"I once told two of my aunts that when I perform classical music I am required to pour my heart and soul into it if I hope to achieve a credible performance. After such a successful performance like tonight, I'm drained but also exhilarated. I laughingly suggested to my aunts that the feeling I have is akin to the feeling I enjoy after a most intensive orgasm where my partner has successfully stimulated my 'G' spot.

Now tonight you performed as passionately and as effectively if not more so than I but I could not detect that you were under the gun to exert the maximum effort like I'm required to do. Is it safe to say that you are a natural born gifted musician already talented as soon as you had exited your mother's womb? Could that be the explanation of why I must expend blood, sweat and tears to produce a worthwhile performance while all you have to is smile and pick up your bow?"

Ophelia laughed at Natasha's picturesque language. She replied:

"Rest assured my dearest Natasha that I must constantly and relentlessly practice if I am to maintain the quality of my musicianship. I don't have any inborn natural talent given by God that affords me the luxury to neglect the mundane requirements to practice.

As to passion I guess the most likely answer to reconcile our differing styles is that you Natasha play with passion because you have passion in your life. While I don't play with passion because I do not have passion in my life."

Natasha protested:

"No! No! No Ophelia! You do play with passion. During that first hour when I was a spectator and had the opportunity of watching you intently, I ccould easily see that you were into the music. You certainly had a passion for it. My point was that you were playing visibly effortlessly and that is what I am wondering about."

Ophelia replied:

"Maybe we are caught up in semantics. Music is my only passion and so it is easy for me to play effortlessly since I've got nothing better in life to do. You on the other hand have other things beside music to be passionate about. Therefore you must make an effort to be able to sustain the total passion you are capable of.

Perhaps a simple analogy will make it clearer. If the only thing I do in life is drive a car, then it follows that I would be a better driver than a normal person who does thousands of other things besides drive a car."

Natasha incredulously opined:

"I can't believe that music is the only thing you do in life."

Ophelia agreed:

"Of course not. I just gave an off the cuff exaggerated example to make my point. But look, as a more pertinent example, I'm forty-six years old and although I'm not a virgin, still I've had not that much sexual experience. Thus I've not have any distractions by way of love and sex to make playing music more difficult."

Natasha scoffed incredulously:

"My God Ophelia you are a beautiful woman. Surely you have had all kinds of men hit on you constantly."

"Oh men have flirted with me true enough. However they seldom ask me out for a date. And when they do, the dates invariably turn out to be disasters. I think it seems like they are doubly intimidated by my looks and by my honest demeanor. I mean I know as a woman I ought to bolster a man's ego and act inadequate so that he can save the day for me. Unfortunately I seem incapable of being impressed by a man who is not.... well impressive."

At this point Lajos joined in the conversation. As they were speaking in English and because of his limitation on comprehending the language, he was forced to pay close attention to fully understand the conversation. By doing so he was probably more aware than a typical average male listener; those that usually ignore conversations that seem to be of exclusive interest to females.

He carefully said:

"I've noticed Ophelia you are not shy on giving out compliments to Natasha and I for our playing ability. So you can compliment when such is deserved. Unfortunately it is true that there are more unimpressive men than impressive men. As you are truly an impressive woman I don't blame you for holding out for an impressive man."

Natasha asked:

"By the way is it possible you are into women? Maybe you're a closet lesbian?"

Ophelia replied to Natasha's query:

"I'm not philosophically opposed to lesbianism. I would imagine I would not object to the advances of a worthwhile woman. Indeed, I've actually made love to two different women. But I find worthwhile women are just as scarce as worthwhile men."

Natasha at this point and in drunken logic proclaimed:

"I have it! I see a glimmer of a solution for you Ophelia."

Ophelia startled and simply uttered:

"Oh?"

Natasha continued:

"As I see your problem: you have set a high standard for sexual attraction. There really is nothing wrong in that. You just have to learn how to find that higher standard of lover and to attract him. It follows that if you hang around such higher standard lovers it will naturally become easier to ferret the same out. As well it will come easier for you to sustain the interest of the higher standard lover since you will learn such skill as a matter of course. As a secondary problem which some attention should be put upon it: you are not absolutely certain of your sexual preference. You imagine you're straight but you could be gay or bi.

Now as it happens the three of us are going to be intimate professionally, this week. So perhaps it would be in your best interests that we become personally intimate as well; if only to ensure the highest caliber of musicianship between us. You have already deemed us as brilliant musicians so ergo we fall into the impressive category that you are seeking in companionship. Since you would be making love equally between Lajos and I it will be easier for you to determine your sexual preference. Sort of like killing two birds with one stone. What do you say?"

Ophelia could not believe she heard right! No one had ever made such a bald and bold proposition to her but then...she liked it!

So she hesitatingly replied:

"Er if I understand you correctly...er cutting to the chase...you are saying...that is you are suggesting...you mean...we can have sex together? All three of us? Right now even?"

Natasha giggled:

"Oh Ophelia you sure are not slow on the uptake. Yes that's right. That's exactly what I'm suggesting. Wouldn't you like Lajos' magnificent cock...and I can attest to it...he has a magnificent cock...but wouldn't you just die to have that cock in your pussy? Moving inside your vagina curing all that what ails you? Yep that's the ticket! Actually I've been anticipating all evening having that cock in my pussy...in my ass too...and of course in my mouth. Wow! Now seriously Ophelia wouldn't you want some of it too?"

Ophelia was now blown away by Natasha's imagery and she weakly replied:

"Oh yes I'm sure I would want Lajos' cock in my pussy. You say Natasha that you would want it in your ass as well. I'm not sure but I guess I would like it there as well. No I don't mean in your ass but in my ass. And yes I'm positive I would like to taste that magnificent cock as well. I don't have to take your word for it...inexperienced as I may be I know a man like Lajos must possess a magnificent cock."

Natasha now continued:

"But that's not all, Ophelia! There will be three of us in bed remember? You will have the chance to lick my pussy. Bite my clit! Smell me. My pussy odor is quite strong. It will blow your mind away. Wouldn't you like that?"

Ophelia was now having difficulty in breathing as Natasha was exciting her easily way beyond her normal comfort zone. So she gasped:

"Oh yes Natasha! I'm sure that I would like that as well. I would especially love to sniff your pussy. The stronger the smell the better."

Natasha now gushed:

"Of course I won't ignore you either. I'll kiss you all over as well. I'm not shy about kissing your asshole. Why I'll get it to gape and then I'll stick my tongue right inside. You'll love that I assure you."

Ophelia was now completely excited and almost ready to attack both Lajos and Natasha. Still she had enough sense of decorum to reply:

"Enough Natasha you've got me really hot and bothered as I've never been in my life before. Talk is cheap it is time for action."

Lajos who had been continuously listening with close attention, and getting aroused in the process as well promptly interjected:

"Quite right Ophelia; that is enough talking. I've indicated to the waiter to charge the tab to our room and I'll leave a tip so the three of us can go there now."

Thus, they all got up and soon found themselves in the room booked by Natasha and Lajos. At first they just stood for a moment, each unnaturally gawking at each other and thinking how to change the awkward moment into the kind of action they were all anticipating.

Natasha then took it upon herself to start the ball rolling and said:

"Don't be so nervous Ophelia, we won't bite. Well maybe we will, but you will like it. At least we won't eat you...but then I guess we will do that as well and you'll like that too...Aw shit..."

No longer able to articulate anything meaningful or worthwhile, Natasha just quickly moved over to Ophelia and seized her to start kissing her. As Natasha was several inches taller, it was easy to overpower the surprised Ophelia. The cellist was indeed immobilized and at first was simply returning the kiss automatically without any thought. As Natasha's tongue kept probing and making the kiss more delicious, Ophelia's natural defense mechanisms, which might automatically resist sexual advances, completely disintegrated. She soon began moaning as she was thoroughly enjoying Natasha's kiss.

Natasha wordlessly signaled to Lajos, who understood exactly what she desired. Accordingly, obeying the silent command, Lajos undressed himself as the women kept kissing. As soon as he became completely naked, he got unto the bed, to lay on his back awaiting developments. The women eventually broke off their kiss and panted to catch their breath.

It was obvious that despite the fact that Ophelia was much older, Natasha was the more sexually sophisticated woman. So she took command of the situation by default.

Noticing the readiness of Lajos, Natasha purred:

"Oh look Ophelia; Lajos has been good enough to get naked for us. Come on let's get a better view."

Before Ophelia could balk, Natasha grabbed her arm to direct the two of them to the bed. The women were still fully clothed in elegant evening dress that they wore for the concert performance, and were walking in high heels. As Lajos was watching the women approach, he marveled at the dichotomy of their attire to his nakedness.

Following Natasha's lead, the women climbed onto the bed and on their knees positioned themselves at opposite sides of his groin. Natasha grabbed his cock and started stroking it gently and slowly.

In an incredible sexy husky low voice she uttered:

"Look Ophelia isn't this a mighty penis? Just like I promised?"

"Oh yes Natasha, Lajos truly has a mighty fine cock!"

"See how big it is? Why don't you touch it Ophelia? Feel how soft and velvety to the touch. And yet as hard as a rock ready to fuck our pussies silly."

Ophelia did touch and grip his cock. The feel of two different female hands on his cock produced an exquisite unique sensation to Lajos.

Natasha continued in her husky voice:

"Isn't it beautiful Ophelia? Don't you just want to kiss it?" Ophelia gasped:

"Oh yes!"

Thus, goaded by Natasha's saucy words, Ophelia bent over and took his cock into her mouth. As she started swallowing his prick, Natasha sexily urged:

"Oh yes Ophelia suck that cock. Lick it too. Enjoy the taste.... Oh wait stop let me have a taste too!"

Ophelia reluctantly released his cock to give to Natasha. However her excitement had reached a fever pitch so she started licking his balls for alternate relief. It soon led her to suck in his balls fully into her mouth while Natasha had most of his rod in her mouth. The double oral stimulation on Lajos' cock produced a fair amount of pre-cum, a sure precursor to an outpouring of copious amount of sperm.

Natasha unselfishly let go of his cock to allow Ophelia to taste some of the pre-cum. Ophelia took advantage and sucked up the remaining pre-cum while Natasha was licking along his rod. The women were alert to the throbbing of his cock realizing he could not hold out much longer and would be soon exploding. So by instinct both Natasha and Ophelia opened their mouths wide and simultaneously captured his cockhead. They closed their lips together to seal his cockhead and contain it equally within their respective oral cavities. Each woman was able in this position to lick the surface of his sensitive cockhead and that drove him over the edge.

While he was ejaculating the women kept their lips glued together so that all the spurting sperm was captured in their mouths; no drop of cum escaped. Part of the ejaculate by force was ingested, but the women consciously deliberately retained much of the sperm in their mouths.

As soon as Lajos' ejaculation ended, the women allowed his cock to slip out of their mouths but then they started kissing each other passionately. Their enjoyment of their kissing was enhanced by their tongues trading cum between each other.

Lajos was momentarily spent by his climax but his interest perked up by the sight of Natasha and Ophelia. They were still completely dressed including high heel shoes but were giggling as they were continuing their cum swapping kiss.

When they finished their kiss having ingested all the sperm, their mirthful demeanor changed to a more serious carnal lust. As they separated they stared at each other with a sexual hunger that had no way been satisfied by the just completed oral sex. Their passion arose further as they both became aware that Lajos was getting aroused again.

Obeying silent telepathic commands, both women reached behind to unzip the back of their performing evening gowns. They quickly shucked the top of their dresses and removed their bras to appear naked to the waist. They smiled at each other as they took the measure of each other's femininity. Natasha as a carbon copy of her mother was simply gorgeous with huge breasts that enunciated her feminine allure. But by the same token Ophelia's nakedness was an instant turn on for all straight men capable of sex. Ophelia was twenty-five years older than Natasha but her body did not betray such a vast age disparity. Yes her body was obviously older looking but such differences in appearance would not in of itself be a factor for preference. Her breasts were not as big as Natasha's but they were still pleasingly prominent and mouthwateringly attractive. There was hardly any sag to them; quite remarkable for a woman of her age. Actually signs of her aging such as some cellulite especially on her buttocks paradoxically made her more visually sexually alluring to discriminating straight men, especially to Lajos Kiraly.