Mothers and Daughters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate pulled back. "Are you offering?" he asked.

"Sure," Briana shrugged, and leaned forward to kiss him again. "You know I had a massive crush on you back then," she sighed whimsically after a long, soft kiss. "I would have done anything for you."

"And now?" Nate asked coolly.

"I'll still do anything for you," she cooed again, and leaned forward to kissed him again. He brought both hands up to her chest. Just like ten years ago, he slipped his hands beneath her dangling T-shirt, and cupped both her breasts in his hands through the fabric of her bra.

"Anything?" Nate asked suggestively.

Briana smiled again, and leaned forward into another kiss on his lips. "For five thousand euros and a plane ride I'll fuck your brains out," she whispered between kisses.

"And what else," Nate prodded.

Briana hesitated for a moment, and then smiled and kissed him again. "Okay, I'll suck you dry."

"And what else?" Nate said again.

This time Briana straightened up, and Nate let go of her breasts. She fixed her shirt. "What do you want, Nate?"

"Well," Nate leaned forward in his chair, bringing him within inches of Briana standing there, "it seems to me it is more than just five thousand euros. I am going to feed you, house you, and clothe you for six days, and at the end of that, I am going to hand over five thousand euros for fines and another thousand for airfare. That's worth fifteen thousand dollars," Nate calculated roughly, overinflating the in-kind value of his contribution and the exchange rate. He put his right hand on the inside of her left thigh, above her knee, and started sliding it up her jeans inseam as he spoke next. "It seems to me this is an unfairly one-sided deal for just a quick fuck and a suck." He landed two fingers on the crotch seam of her jeans, and pressed into her pussy, gently rubbing his two fingers along the seam. Briana closed her eyes and held her breath.

Briana recovered after a moment. She opened her eyes and faced Nate. "What do you want?" she asked, hoping he would not stop rubbing her pussy.

"For fifteen thousand dollars," Nate ventured, "you tell me." Now he curled the tips of his fingers upwards, pressing the ends into the fabric of her jeans right over her clit, and rubbed harder. Briana moaned.

"How about this," Briana looked him in the eye. "You do all those things, buy me clothes, and I will be your sex kitten – whatever you want, when you want. Kissing, fingering, fucking and sucking for six days straight."

Briana stood in silence as Nate moved his fingers to the fly on her jeans, and unzipped it. He unfastened the waist button, and pulled the front of her pants open. Using both hands, Nate started tugging her jeans down her legs.

"Nate!" Briana whispered loudly with obvious panic. She looked behind her at the street below and windows across. She looked at the slim metal balusters on the railing that would conceal nothing.

"I thought you said whatever I want, when I want."

"Please Nate," she was on the edge of crying. "Let's go inside."

Nate hooked his finger over the front center of her underpants and pulled it down until he saw the soft hairs beneath. "I accept your offer," he announced. "Anything, any time." With his other hand, he slipped two fingers down the front of her panties, and landed on her soft pussy lips. Briana's chest was heaving with rapid breaths of panic mixed with anticipated ecstasy.

"Okay," she said, "but not out here."

Nate pulled his hands back. She pulled up her pants and refastened the jeans. "Let's go inside, then," Nate said, standing up.

"What about Pavlina?" Briana asked as she nervously looked toward the park. Briana worried Pavlina might have seen what happened, but she was still sitting with her back to Briana.

"What about her?"

"Is she part of the deal?" Briana asked.

"Tell her to bring me an offer," Nate shrugged.

"So you want two sex kittens," Briana checked for understanding.

"It's not so much that I want, but that you seem to be offering," Nate quipped with a crooked smile.

"I don't think she'll go for it," Briana said, stepping into the apartment.

"Doesn't matter," Nate deflected casually. "Either she does or doesn't."

"Could she stay here anyway, and you give her the money, and not be your ... kitten?" Briana asked.

"Not a chance," Nate answered instantly. Briana contemplated the options. It's not as though she and Pavlina were BFFs, but they made a pact back in Amsterdam to stick together. Briana realized that pact had to end sometime. They were going to part ways eventually – Briana wasn't expecting it happen so soon.

Briana had no hidden desire to service an older man, but she knew Nate. She once had a crush on him. Briana trusted him not to abuse his leverage over her. Pavlina had a colder edge towards men. To Pavlina, all men are liars and thieves with but one aim in life. And Pavlina didn't know Nate, let alone trust him.

"Let me go talk to her," Briana said to Nate. She wasn't asking his permission. It was her way of saying she would.

"You have to do something first," Nate corrected. "That is, if you and I still have a deal."

Briana expected Nate to tell her to drop to her knees and blow him. Her first call of duty. "What is it," she asked.

"Take your bra off," Nate ordered.

"What?" Briana asked, more out surprise.

"You know what a bra is?" Nate asked sarcastically. She nodded sheepishly. "Take it off."

"Right here?" Briana fretted, looking around the living room.

"Whatever," Nate shrugged. Briana interpreted that as license to choose, so she went to the powder room. Nate smiled in bemusement – Briana had just agreed to do everything for him, but somehow modesty was still important. Briana returned to the room a few moments later. Her thin T shirt clung nicely to her shapely body, clearly revealing the contours of her breasts and nipples. "Much better," Nate admired. "Where's your bra?"

"In my pocket," Briana answered. Nate told her to give it to him, and she fished it out of her jeans pocket and handed it over. He shoved it into his own pocket.

"From now on, no bras," Nate ordered. "They're ugly." As an afterthought, Nate added, "and tell Pallavina ..."

"Pavlina," Briana corrected him.

"Tell Pavlina, if she wants the same deal, no bra. She has to throw her bra out in the garbage before she even comes up to the apartment." Briana nodded in understanding.

Nate thought of something. "Do you have your AeB declaration with you?" Nate remembered his co-worker signed a declaration promising to pay 5,000 euro. Briana nodded. "Let me look it over while you talk to Briana." Briana shrugged, reached for her back jeans pocket, and pulled out a folded paper and handed it to Nate. "Maybe I can figure something out."

Nate explained there is a speakerphone at the front door. He wrote down his phone number for his apartment, and gave it to Briana. He told her to enter that number at the main door to call Nate. He would buzz her in then. Briana took the number and left.

Nate watched the door close, and then unfolded Briana's AeB declaration. It was a computer printout with a long serial number on the top right and Briana's signature on the bottom left. Just like Nate's co-workers' declaration, Briana's was in English. Obviously the police just pressed a button, and out printed the English version. That way, the tourist could not argue they did not understand the German process. She had been charged with minor trespassing. An 'X' through a checkbox indicated the police had taken Briana's fingerprints. Nate flipped the page over, and found a black and white picture of Briana printed in a box and five small black and white photographs of Briana's fingerprints in smaller boxes.

Nate went into his office, pulled out his keychain from his pant pockets, and unlocked the left bank of drawers of his desk. He retrieved a manila file marked 'Misc.' from the drawer and put Briana's AeB declaration in the file folder. Then he replaced the file folder in the drawer, closed and locked the drawer.

Nate did not want to leave the declaration lying around. For one thing, he did not want to be responsible for misplacing it. He had a cleaning lady who came in three times a week. Nate doesn't believe she ever stole anything, but items would occasionally go missing for days, even weeks, until Nate happened across it in its 'put away' location that eluded common sense. It was also just as well to keep information like an AeB declaration away from the prying eyes of a cleaning lady with divided loyalties. So Nate locked it up in a secure place he knew he would remember.

Nate left the apartment, checking his pocket for his keys as he pulled the door shut. When he reached the elevator door, he walked past the glass elevator shaft and climbed up one more flight of stairs. He crossed the landing to a glass and steel door that led to a common balcony for the building residents. Nate pressed open the heavy door, and stepped onto the empty balcony. In his eight months living here, Nate had never seen anyone else on this balcony.

Nate stood back from the railing, with his back against the wall in the shadows, making him harder to see if the girls looked back toward the building. From his vantage point he could see the entire park, including the two girls talking on the park bench. From this angle, their backs were to Nate. By then over a dozen other early risers had gathered in the popular park on the bright Sunday morning. He remembered his cell phone in his shirt pocket, took it out, and paused the app.

Nate watched Briana and Pavlina for nearly half an hour. He frequently scanned the rest of the park while checking the seated girls. He was about to quit and go back to his apartment when the girls stood up and embraced each other. That was goodbye, Nate realized, and as Briana predicted, Pavlina would not take any part in the sex kitten deal. Still, Nate had a cute, young special girlfriend for a week. He was working and living on an expense account, and banking more than half of a very generous consulting fee. Nate saved just over ten thousand dollars, after all expense and taxes, every week. So a week of Briana's carnal devotion seemed like good value to Nate. Unlike most men in breakups, Nate's separation from Theresa cost him very little. They were both professionals with their own good incomes. They used the sale of the house for a college fund for the kids. Her money was hers, and his was his.

Nate's heartrate quickened at what he saw next. Pavlina and Briana broke their embrace. Pavlina took a few steps back and turned toward the building. Nate could now see Pavlina's face. She reached behind her back underneath her shirt for a moment. Then she tucked her left arm inside the sleeve of her blouse until it disappeared completely, and she looked like her arm had been amputated. She adjusted something inside the blouse, and then her left arm popped back out through the same sleeve. She repeated the maneuver with the right arm, and then Pavlina reached up inside the front of her shirt, and pulled down her bra. Nate would have both of them. His cock hardened instantly at the prospect.

Pavlina and Briana discussed something while Pavlina held the bra in her fingers. They were too far away for Nate to hear. Finally, Pavlina shrugged, and tossed the bra into the garbage bin beside the bench. The girls turned toward the building, and started walking. They were both about the same height. Even from a distance, Nate could see Briana was curvy, and Pavlina was thin.

Nate needed to get back to his apartment before they reached the front door. He pulled opened the heave glass door to the inside landing, when an idea struck him.

Around the corner from the stairs was a large closet Nate guessed he was not supposed to know about, let alone enter. There were no signs on the door – nothing saying keep out. He opened it a few months ago out of curiosity. He went back there presently, and found it still unlocked. It held supplies, equipment, towels, and other things for the spa attached to the apartment building. The spa was accessible to the public, but also had a private entrance from this apartment building. Nate retrieved what he was looking for, and then ran down the stairs and trotted back the long corridor to his apartment. He didn't need to hurry – Briana didn't call up until several minutes later he arrived. Nate pressed the intercom button to buzz them in.

A minute later a shy knock sounded at the door. Nate started up the cell phone app in his shirt pocket again, and opened the door. Briana smiled and stepped in. Pavlina stood nervously in the doorway with indecision. She avoided his eyes when she finally stepped in.

"Welcome back," Nate offered to Briana.

She nodded, handing him a piece of paper. "Pavlina wanted you to look at her AeB paper too," Briana said. Nate took the folded piece of paper, and decided right away to deal with it properly. He excused himself, and went to his office and locked Pavlina's AeB paper with Briana's in his desk drawer.

When Nate returned to the living room, Pavlina and Briana were talking in German. Briana turned to Nate and said "Pavlina has a couple of conditions. She wants the money first."

"No pay – no play," Pavlina offered in broken English.

"And what else," Nate prompted for the other conditions.

"There are certain ... ah ... things," Briana blushed, "she won't do." Briana took a deep breath. "She won't ... ah ... you know ... up the ass," Briana squirmed awkwardly as she said it. "And no whipping, or ... you know, kinky stuff," she continued. "And always use a condom." Briana hesitated, and added, "and all the same goes for me."

"Okay" Nate nodded. "The sex restrictions are fine. Condoms are fine for fucking, but special girlfriends suck their boyfriends' bare cocks. As for the money, the banks aren't open today, and tomorrow is a bank holiday. I will give you half the money on Tuesday, and the other half on Friday, but the play starts now."

Briana translated Nate's counteroffer in German for Pavlina. She had taken German in high school, and had travelled Europe before. There were lots of words, like condom and ass fucking that she didn't learn in class. Still, she was able to describe what she meant, albeit sometimes tortuously. Pavlina asked a few clarifying questions, and they discussed something else for a minute. "Pavlina wants to know if you can get the money now."

Nate shook his head. "Sadly today is the one day I don't carry 10,000 Euros cash on me," he said sarcastically.

The girls spoke in German some more. "She said she will come back on Tuesday when you have the money," Briana said.

"Sure," Nate retorted quickly. "But make sure she knows that she only gets two thousand Euros by showing up on Tuesday, and no airfare." Briana relayed the message in German. Pavlina looked at Nate with glowering eyes and scolded Nate with a savage tone in a language Nate recognized as Czech. Briana looked at him and shrugged. Pavlina looked back at Briana, and they talked some more in German.

"She says if you don't give her the money by Tuesday she'll kick you in the balls and then leave," Briana translated. Actually, Pavlina said she'd cut Nate's balls off, but Briana offered a less severe translation.

"I will give her half her money on Tuesday," Nate smiled, "and the other half on Friday, IF she lives up to her end of the deal. And," Nate continued, "I will purchase her airline ticket to Prague for her."

Briana translated for Pavlina. "Do you trust him?" Pavlina asked Briana in German.

"Completely," Briana replied, which didn't count for much after Briana so badly misread the Amsterdam boys.

"Okay," Pavlina finally said to Nate in English, and started unbuttoning her stained yellow blouse. "Suck? Fuck?" she asked Nate as she pulled the shirt off, revealing two perfectly formed B sized breasts with surprisingly large, red nipples. Her torso was slim and petite.

"Tell her not yet," Nate spoke to Briana. "You guys need to shower first, and then there's breakfast. And I am guessing we're all tired. We have all week – there's no rush." As Briana translated, Pavlina repeatedly looked back and forth between Briana and Nate.

"Okay," the topless Pavlina nodded with her shirt still in her hand.

Nate picked up a spa bathrobe he had borrowed earlier from the closet. While doing so, he turned off the cellphone app. There were two sizes of bathrobes – adult and children. He chose the child bathrobes, because they were very short – he wasn't sure if the robes were long enough to cover the girls' privates, which had its own charm for a special girlfriend. He handed the bathrobe to Pavlina. He told her through Briana's translation to go upstairs, take off all her clothing, shower, put on this robe, and bring all her clothing downstairs for laundry.

Briana and Nate watched the topless Pavlina climb up the open stairway and disappear into the floor above. They stood alone in awkward silence. Nate took Briana by the hand and led her to the sofa. They sat together. He grabbed both sides of her T shirt with his hands and lifted up. Briana helpfully lifted her arms up, and allowed Nate to hoist the shirt over her head, revealing a naked pair of shapely D sized tits. Her body odor was noticeable with her arms upstretched.

Nate caressed her firm breasts while Briana sat in silence. "Unzip my pants and reach in and grab it," Nate told her. She did as she was told while Nate continued fondling her tits. He felt her hand slip below the waistband of his underpants. She wrapped her delicate fingers around his hardened cock. "Kiss me," he ordered, and Briana leaned in and they kissed while Nate still fondled her naked breasts.

"I think this is where I stopped," Nate pulled away. Briana looked at him blankly, and then a flash of understanding crossed her face. "What do you think would have happened next – if I hadn't stopped," Nate asked.

"I know exactly what would have happened," Briana sighed.

"Show me," Nate prompted. Briana resumed her kiss with Nate, and as she started flicking her tongue into his mouth, Briana started jerking Nate's cock up and down with her hand. Nate slid his right hand down her front to her jeans. He started unzipping her fly, but seated as she was, Briana made in impossible for him to pull the zipper all the way down. She stood up and pulled the zipper the rest of the way down. Then Briana unbuckled the waist button, and pushed the jeans off her hips down to her ankles. She pushed her shoes off, and then stepped out of the crumpled legs, leaving the shoes and pants on the floor.

Standing only in her underpants, Briana leaned over Nate and unfastened his belt buckle and then his jeans button. Nate lifted his bum off the sofa as she tugged the jeans off his hips. She pulled his underpants down at the same time, letting his firm manhood salute her. She bent further at the hips, and took Nate into her mouth, sucking him hard before she started bobbing up and down. As she did, Nate reached with both hands to the sides of her underpants, and slid them down her thighs. When they dropped to the floor, Briana stepped out of them without losing a beat on her cock sucking rhythm.

"Do you have a condom?" Briana asked, with her mouth still poised over his rigid cock.

"Upstairs," Nate nodded toward the stairs. She stood up and held out her hand to take his. Briana sported a full bush. Nate thought a special girlfriend should have a shaved pussy, but their deal was unclear whether that was covered.

Nate's jeans were still around his knees. He pushed them off his legs and then stood up. "You know I would have fucked you that night," Briana said, standing naked.

"I know," Nate replied softly. "That's why I had to stop."