Mothers and Daughters Pt. 03

Story Info
Things take a turn for the worse at a local restaurant.
16.8k words
4.73
66.2k
35

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No Fair: Three Against One

Nate grew dimly aware of a steady hiss. It was a familiar, non-threatening sound, but something in Nate's barely functioning cognitive center told him it was unwelcome. As his veil of unconsciousness slowly lifted, more fragments of the outside world sept through his fading slumber.

He opened his eyes. Nate was lying on his back. Pavlina to his left had her back to him. Briana was facing him, curled into a fetal position on his right. And now he understood the hissing sound. Outdoors it was raining. He could tell just by listening it was a full, steady rain. It would last for hours, maybe the whole day.

His digital clock on the side table read 7:42. Nate looked at the girls again. Pavlina's back and shoulder were exposed, so Nate pulled the duvet up to her neck. She gently stirred, but did not seem to waken. On his other side, Briana looked so vulnerable, innocent. Last night was coming back to him. Nate cringed as the Daddy references came to light while he fucked her on the sofa. But even as he clenched a shiver in his spine, Nate noticed his pistol was stiffening at the very thought of a fuck-my-Daddy fantasy.

Nate rolled up onto his hands and knees, and tried crawling over Pavlina without touching or waking her. She moaned something unintelligible in any language. Nate planted his feet on the floor, stood up, and fixed the duvet over Pavlina again. He made his way to the bathroom and closed the door.

The rain was both a blessing and a curse. A curse, of course, because it curtailed outdoor activity. A blessing because it left Nate and two young girls with nothing to do but think of ways to pass the time indoors. Downstairs, Nate made some espresso on the stove. He went into his office with his coffee, and logged into his work computer.

Nate had accumulated a fair amount of overtime, which he had agreed at the beginning of his contract Nate would take as time off. His boss had recently begun to worry about the amount of time off Nate had accumulated – if Nate were to take it all at once, it could pose a problem. Therefore his boss had been asking Nate to start thinking about taking his overtime in time off. Nate composed an email to his boss explaining why the coming week would make a good time for him to burn off some of his overtime. There were some issues Nate knew he would have to deal with this week, and he explained in his email he could attend to those issues remotely from home.

Nate then parsed through his unread emails, and found some new issues had already come up, and he started dealing with those by composing follow-up emails to the right people, asking them to provide needed input. He reviewed his own project files, and found the data he would need to provide, and forwarded his information to other people who needed it.

He checked the time on his laptop clock. It was 9:02. It always astounded Nate how long it takes to deal with email. Nate had to confess his faculties might not be running at full speed, being mildly hung over from last night.

He decided to make some breakfast, but he was out of eggs. He had a small ham in the fridge, so Nate sliced that and heated it in a frying pan. The smell of coffee and breakfast woke Briana, who trundled down the stairs wearing her short white bathrobe.

"Morning," Nate chirped to Briana, handing her a coffee. She looked at him with heavy eyes, and took the coffee without a word. Briana sat at the table and cradled the coffee in both hands without taking a sip. Nate checked the apartment temperature – it was 25C, or 77F Nate calculated. He surmised Briana was also hung over, and she was not trying to warm up her hands.

"Did I ..." she started weakly, looking down into her coffee cup, "call you ..." She couldn't finish the question.

"I guess you're just a daddy's girl," Nate answered obliquely.

"Oh my fucking Christ!" Briana put her coffee down and brought the palms of her hands to her closed eyes. "I am so embarrassed." She rested with her head in her hands and her elbows on the table for several seconds. Then Briana looked up to Nate. "Did you fuck me without a condom?"

"Actually," Nate realized as he remembered the incident, "you fucked me. You climbed on top of me and yelled out 'Fuck me Daddy!' "

"Oh Jesus!" Briana cried, returning her head to her hands. She didn't look up at Nate this time. "Did you ... you know ... inside me?"

"No," Nate smiled. "I laid you down on the couch and fucked you, but I pulled out before I came." Technically it was not a lie.

"Thank you," Briana exhaled loudly. She looked up at him again. "Did you try to ... you know ... up my ... you know?" Her face flushed red as she asked.

"No," Nate smiled. "I kind of stumbled and missed. I barely touched your ass."

"I don't remember you fucking me there," she nodded, "but I remember being afraid you were trying to."

"You made it pretty clear that was not part of the deal from the start," Nate conceded. "I wasn't going to mess with that, even if I was stoned."

"Speaking of stoned, what was that?" Briana asked. "I've thought I smoked the best there was in Amsterdam, but last night, that was like ... fuck, Nate, that was from a different planet."

"I have some friends," was all Nate offered.

"I'd like to meet your friends," Briana smiled at last.

"No," Nate assured her, looking at her hot, nubile body in a skimpy bathrobe, "you wouldn't." Briana looked down and took a sip of her coffee. She asked for milk and sugar, which Nate brought to the table. Briana stirred some in. "Want some breakfast?" Nate asked.

"I'm starving," Briana nodded. "What about Pavlina?"

"Let her sleep. It's not as though we have anywhere to go," Nate nodded toward the window. It was still raining hard.

"I need to get some personal things. Is there a drug store?"

"Up on the Reeperbahn," Nate nodded. "It will be the only place open today." The Reeperbahn is Hamburg's famous red light district, and it never closes, even on bank holidays. An assortment of restaurants, bars, clubs, food markets, and a few drug stores are always open, as are all the sex shops.

"Is that far?"

"It's a fifteen minute walk," Nate confirmed. "Let's hope the rain stops today."

Nate opened a can of pineapple, and placed one slice on each thick cut of fried ham. He handed a plate of ham and pineapple to Briana, and brought one for himself to the table together with knives and forks.

"What happened to you and Theresa?" Briana asked as she cut a bite sized piece off her slice of ham.

Nate condensed a long history into a brief summary. Nate travelled a lot in his job, she worked late hours. Theresa started seeing another guy while Nate was away. The marriage was already dead, but it imploded when Nate found out. That was ten years ago. They tried staying together for the kids, but Nate eventually realized that they were doing more damage to the kids by being together than by splitting up. They separated just over six years ago.

"And what about Sarah and Dillon?" Briana asked, her only real concern.

"I travel so much," Nate said, "that they spent most of their time with Theresa. That is," Nate qualified, "until a few years ago. Theresa got careless," Nate said flatly. "About a year after we separated, she accidently forwarded an old email that she shouldn't have. Until then, we had both told the kids it was no one's fault – just one of those things adults go through, Long story short, Sarah found out Theresa had screwed around on me while we were still married. Sarah refused to live with Theresa – called her a slut, a whore, a liar, Sarah even called her a cunt to her face. You know Dillon – he does what Sara does, so they both lived with me for a couple of years before they went off to school."

"What happened to Theresa?"

"She's happily married, last time I checked," Nate reflected. "But Sarah still won't talk to her. Dillon calls Theresa from Chicago once in a while."

"And you?" Briana asked.

"I'm doing okay. I am half way through a one year contract here, it will probably be extended for a second year. Dillon and Sara are coming to visit in August."

"No," Briana shook her head, "I mean did you remarry?"

"Nah," Nate shrugged. "I was a good little boy when I was young. I've been making up for that in the past few years. Sowing my wild oats a little late in life, I suppose."

"So were you a good little boy while you were married to Theresa?," Briana challenged. "Were you the faithful husband?"

"Actually, I was," Nate answered almost with surprise in his voice. "I mean, we both knew the marriage was over for a long time before we separated, but I wanted to be able to look my kids in the eye and tell them I did everything I could before it ended." He paused for a moment while Briana nodded thoughtfully, thinking back ten years to the night Nate broke her heart. "That was Theresa's mortal sin. She didn't betray me – our marriage was already over. She violated a sacred trust between her and the kids. She really fucked things up," Nate scorned. "You have no idea how much harder it is for both of us now that Sarah will have nothing to do with her."

"Actually, I do," Briana retorted sullenly. Nate suddenly realized what a callously insensitive remark he had made.

"I'm really sorry, Briana," Nate pleaded. "You're mother seems like a very nice person. I can only imagine how hard it was to raise a family alone."

"She liked you," Briana offered.

"We barely knew each other," Nate commented. He wanted to change subjects after last night's revelation of his three-way fantasy with Briana and her mother, but he decided the best approach was to play it cool – it will fizzle out on its own. "I think we met twice, and both times was for maybe five minutes."

"I used to talk to her about you. She used to complain I'd never stop talking about you."

"Did she know you had a crush on me?"

"She figured it out before I did," Briana mused thoughtfully.

"And that's why she wanted to meet me?"

"I think so," Briana offered. "Or maybe she was checking you out for herself," Briana smiled.

"Briana," Nate asked after a pause, "what happened between you and your mother? You two seemed really close."

Briana put her knife and fork down and stared at her plate a long time. "She said I stole money, and now she won't talk to me," Briana sulked.

"Did you?"

"It's a grey area," was all Briana would admit to.

"How much?"

"A lot," Briana assured him. "Much more than our little deal."

"And the money is gone?"

"Loaned it to a friend, never got it back," Briana sighed wistfully. She thought for a moment longer. "Asshole," she blew out a breath at the unseen friend. "Right now, my mother would rather I turn tricks on the street for cash before she'd give me a dime." Nate didn't believe any mother could wish that upon her own daughter, least of all Briana's mother, but he didn't challenge Briana. Clearly it was a sore spot, and Nate had nothing to gain by picking at the scab.

"How about your father," Nate changed gears. "You never told me what happened there."

"Never knew him," Briana shrugged. "I guess he left us when I was, like, six months old. Mom never talked about him much. I think he left for another woman – one without kids. Then he died when I was six." Briana fell into a pensive moment. "My mom went to the funeral, but didn't take me."

"She never remarried?" Nate asked.

"I think she's having fun like you," Briana shrugged. "Or, at least until a while ago. I think she'd like to settle down." Briana paused in thought. "But what the fuck do I know?"

They heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and looked up. Pavlina's bare feet and slender legs descended the upper stairs until Nate could see the same black tube skirt and top she wore yesterday. "Káva" she called out, and then switched to German: "Kaffee".

Nate got up from the table and poured her the last of the espresso into a new cup. He assembled a plate of ham and pineapple, and set Pavlina's place across from Briana. Nate started another pot of espresso while the girls chatted idly in German.

Halfway through eating her ham slice, Pavlina said to Briana in German, "there is a problem with the money." Briana looked apprehensively at Nate, who continued preparing the coffee without paying attention to their foreign babble. "He can give us half tomorrow, but we have no place to put it. We don't have pockets, we don't have a safe place. I would suggest up our vaginas, but he sticks his fingers up mine so often that he would take it back in five minutes."

Briana decided not to play Pavlina's game. She called to Nate in the kitchen "Pavlina wants to know where we can keep the money you give us tomorrow."

"I have a safe in the apartment," Nate explained without hesitation. "You can put it in there."

Briana translated for Pavlina, and she asked a question with hostile skepticism in her voice. "Pavlina wants the combination to the safe."

"Sure," Nate agreed unfazed. "She can make up her own combination. I don't need to know it."

Briana translated, and Pavlina's face expressed dubious acceptance. She asked another question. "How is that possible?" Briana asked. Nate explained the safe is built in to the apartment, like in a hotel – you can make up your own combination. Nate doesn't use it. Nate didn't explain that, after he moved in, he had a more secure safe installed in his office.

Briana translated. Pavlina spoke for a while. "So, to be clear we all understand," Briana translated back to Nate in English, "you have a safe that we can set the combination to. You don't have access to the safe once we set that combination. Only we can open the safe." Nate just nodded. "What happens if we forget the combination?" Briana asked of her own accord.

"I have to phone the building manager. They will come in and open the safe. I'm told there is lots of paperwork, and a service fee, which you would have to pay," Nate explained casually. Briana translated, and Pavlina shrugged, realizing it was as good as it was going to get. She ate her breakfast in silence.

Nate shut off the gas stove and brought the fresh pot of espresso to the table, and refilled their three cups. Briana added milk and sugar, and then tasted it. "That's good coffee," and took another sip.

Briana still had her coffee cup to her lips when Pavlina looked up at Nate and with an exaggerated pout of her lips, she spoke in English "Thank you Daddy!"

Briana burst her mouthful of coffee all over the table, spraying it down the front of her white bathrobe. She put her cup aside, laid her forehead on the table, and covered the back of her head with her hands in mortifying embarrassment. Nate smiled.

Nate put the empty coffee pot down, and walked around the table, stopping right behind Pavlina's chair. He gently tilted her head back so she was looking up at him, and Nate bent over and kissed Pavlina on the lips. While she returned his kiss, Nate reached below her upturned face, and slipped his hands down the front of her chest, pulled down her tube top, and cupped her firm, small tits in his hands. Briana lifted her head off the table and watched Nate capture Pavlina's cherry red nipples between his fingers and thumbs, and gently twist them clockwise and then the other way, back and forth, until they hardened into firm, red suckling spigots.

Nate finally broke off the kiss, and pressed his palms over her erect, red nipples. When Nate stood upright, he felt the early risings of a boner in his pants. Nate walked around the table to Briana, took her hands, and pulled her up so that she stood, pushing the chair back from the table. Nate told her to put one foot on the chair. Briana lifted her left foot, and rested it on the chair beside her. The short coffee stained white bathrobe fell open near the bottom, exposing her full bush.

Nate turned Briana's face toward him gently with one finger, and then kissed her. She returned his kiss. With his right hand, Nate reached down between Briana's legs. With her left leg on the chair, her pussy was stretched open, and Nate easily slipped his middle finger inside, and slid it in and out a few times until the tip was wet, then Nate drove two fingers deep inside Briana. She continued kissing him while he finger fucked her wet pussy, and now Nate's early risings were raging into a full blown hard-on.

Nate broke his kiss with Briana, but left his fingers inside her pussy. With his other hand, he waved Pavlina to come over. By now she had restored the tube top cover over her breasts. She stood up from her chair, and walked around. He gestured her to kneel in front of him, and then he opened his hips toward the kneeling Pavlina, told her "Suck." As Pavlina pulled down the elastic waist of Nate's sweatpants, Nate returned his focus to Briana, and kissed her again with two fingers still finger fucking her vagina.

Nate started pumping his fingers in and out of Briana's pussy in rhythm to Pavlina's sucking action. Nate had originally planned for this to be just a warm-up – let the girls clean up and then go upstairs – but the urgency in his balls was mounting faster than he anticipated, so Nate decided to move things ahead. "Let's go upstairs," he said to the girls. He pulled his cock out of Pavlina's loving mouth, and withdrew his two fingers from Briana's hole. Nate touched the tips of his two pussy-soaked fingers to Pavlina's lips, and she obediently took them into her mouth and sucked on them.

Nate pulled his clean fingers out of Pavlina's mouth, and pushed his sweatpants to the floor and stepped out of them, letting his solid flagpole wave in the breeze. He ushered both girls upstairs. In the bedroom he told them to strip, which took nearly no time.

Nate told Briana that they were to suck him using only their mouths – no hand assistance. They could take turns, but one or the other of them had to be sucking him until he came – no down time. Finally, he explained, Nate would cum in one of their mouths. Whoever that was would hold the cum in her mouth, and let Nate watch as both girls kissed each other, and swapped with the cum between them. Briana translated sheepishly, not knowing the word for cum, so she used 'man juice'.

Nate took off his shirt, and lay naked in the middle of the large bed. He gestured Pavlina to lie on top of him 69 style. Her full weight was on Nate's upper body. Nate spread her legs wide open, nearly 90 degrees each. He pulled a pillow under his head to give him support in reaching her split wide open pink pussy with his tongue.

Briana crawled onto the bed to Nate's left, at right angle to Pavlina. Pavlina started, and took Nate into her mouth, and so began the suckfest. Nate began flicking his tongue over Pavlina's clit, teasing and probing it. Then Nate moved southward, and landed the tip of his tongue over her fuck hole, and drove it in as far as he could. Nate brought both hands around, and used his fingers to spread her pussy open much wider, letting his tongue reach deeper folds of her vagina.

After a minute, of sucking, Pavlina gave way to Briana, who had an advantage in that she could position herself in the most comfortable positon. She could also use her upper body and shoulders to bob her head up and down, whereas Pavlina, lying on top of Nate, restricted her movements to her neck, tongue, and lips.

As Briana found her sucking rhythm, Nate returned his tongue to Pavlina's clit, but this time with his fingers nearby, he also started pumping his right middle finger up Pavlina's pussy. He reached his upturned left hand toward Briana, who was sucking him on her knees, and he found her firm, large, hanging tits, and started playing with them while Briana continued sucking him.

After a few minutes, the girls swapped sucking duties, and Pavlina took over again. Briana sat back on her heels, making her tits harder to reach, so Nate slipped his hand southward, and as he hoped, Briana's knees were wide open, letting him easily slide his hand over her open pussy. He felt for her fuck hole, and started pumping his left middle finger in and out, synchronizing its motion to his right middle finger that was fucking Pavlina. Briana lifted off her heels a little, rocking forward onto her knees, making Nate's leverage easier, and he continued finger-fucking both girls while working his tongue on Pavlina's clit.