Mothers and Daughters Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," Nate assured her. He had every intention of keeping his word – no one else would ever see these pictures. Nate nodded slightly at Pavlina, letting her know she could continue.

"Back up on the bench," Pavlina said to Briana with a malicious grin as she tapped the bench.

"I don't fucking believe this." Briana muttered to herself in English as she walked to the bench with resigned spirit.

"Hey wait," Nate told the girls in German. "Pavlina, move the bench over here," he pointed to the larger open floor space beside the bed closer to the large window. The lighting would be better, and there was more room to maneuver to take better shots. Pavlina picked up one end of the bench and dragged it over the carpet flooring to Nate's preferred location. She ordered Briana to kneel on the bench again, and lean forward with her hands resting on the fabric. Once again, Briana's skirt rode up her hips as she assumed her position.

Nate decided to switch his camera back to still photography mode. He took up a position in the corner, next to the window, again in 3/4 profile behind Briana's ass. The natural lighting through the window was much better. He fired off a few shots, first while he was standing, then he squatted down for lower angle. Nate pulled a white, round ottoman that matched the chair he was originally sitting in when he spoke with the girls. He dragged the ottoman to the corner, and sat on it. It put the camera's lens in perfect line with Briana's ass.

Nate switched the camera into HD video mode, and started recording. "Pavlina, take her underwear off," he ordered from behind the camera. Pavlina took up a position behind Briana, blocking Nate's shot. "No," Nate corrected, "stay out of my shot. Go on that side of her," he gestured Pavlina to stand between the bench and the bed, so that she would be facing the window and her face would be naturally illuminated. Pavlina looked to where Nate was pointing, and then stepped out of the shot, bent over, and grabbed the sides of Briana's panties. Nate captured everything in ultra-high definition as Pavlina unsheathed Briana's womanhood. She pulled the underwear to Briana's knees, and then told Briana to lift one knee, then the other, and Pavlina discarded the undies to the floor.

"Briana" Nate directed in German, "lower your shoulders to the bench, and set your knees as wide apart as you can." She started with the knees, widening them until they were on the edge of the red cushion, then she bent all the way forward, dropping her face to the bench, as Nate zoomed in on her fully exposed pussy. The skirt was blocking some of the natural light, so Nate told Pavlina to hike Briana's skirt up high, and with her skirt pulled inside out to her rib cage, Briana's pussy now shone in the afternoon glow.

"Pavlina, stroke her pussy gently," Nate ordered. He zoomed out, capturing both girls in the frame. Being sure to stay out of Nate's shot, she brought her right hand to Briana's open pussy and lightly ran her fingers up and down the length of her slit. Nate slowly zoomed in on Pavlina's fingers rubbing up and down Briana's tender pussy until her ass filled the whole frame.

Nate zoomed out again. "Pavlina, spank Briana's pussy." Pavlina's caress turned into light love taps directly on Briana's womanhood. Nate zoomed closer. "Harder," he ordered, and now Nate could faintly hear the light slapping noise of her fingers on Briana's most tender skin. "Harder" he ordered, and Pavlina eagerly complied, slapping the tips of her fingers against Briana's soft flesh. "Harder," Nate ordered, and harder again, and harder, until Briana was saying "Ow!" on each slap.

"Briana, don't move or we will start all over again. Count your spankings out loud to one hundred." Pavlina continued spanking with the same pressure, but Briana didn't count. "Briana," Nate warned, "the longer you wait to start counting, the more spanking you will receive."

"Eins" Briana called out – one in German after the next spank. "Zwei," after the next, then "Drei." She continued counting in German while Pavlina spanked. Briana gripped the edge of the bench hard with her fingers.

"Harder," Nate commanded to Pavlina around 30, whose hand was getting tired, and she had backed off the intensity of her slaps.

"Neunundneunzig" Briana called out after several minutes, and then finally "einhundert" – one hundred. Pavlina stopped.

"Well, that's the first half of your punishment," Nate confirmed. He stopped the video recording. "Briana, you can go lie on the bed and relax while I work with Pavlina for a while." Without a word Briana stood up from the bench, pushed her skirt down over her legs, and climbed onto the bed. She lay on her side, with her back to Pavlina and Nate, and curled into a fetal position.

Nate told Pavlina to stand beside the bench. Nate brought the camera up, and zoomed in on her gorgeous face. Her blue eyes sparkled in the natural light and her blonde hair radiated a healthy glow. He started the video again, and slowly zoomed out from Pavlina's face, taking in her slim figure with a bare midriff and her long, bare legs. When he had Pavlina in the entire frame, he told her to unbutton her shirt. She started at the top, and unfastened each button until the entire shirt was loose, save for the knot at the bottom, holding the two halves of the shirt together. He told her to untie the knot.

Pavlina looked down, and undid the first of a double knot, loosened the remaining knot, and then slowly, tantalizingly pulled the two halves apart. She opened the shirt, revealing her small firm tits with red nipples. Nate zoomed in, capturing Pavlina's upper body in the frame. Then he zoomed in again, focusing only on her small but perfectly rounded tits.

He zoomed out and told her to drop the shirt. Nate fit the topless Pavlina into the full frame. He told her to lift up her skirt, and give him a peek. She reached down, pulled the hem of her skirt up, and Nate zoomed in as her naked pussy was barely viewable behind the skirt. Nate told her to take the skirt off as he zoomed back out, capturing her actions. It was a tube skirt, and removing it was a simple matter of pushing it down her thighs, which Pavlina did, leaving her naked.

Now Nate stood up, still running the video. "Lie on your back on the bench," he told her, "with your head at the far end." She did, and Nate's camera watched as she settled into her reclined position. He told her to bring her knees up toward her body, and she pointed her knees to the ceiling. "Now open your legs as wide as you can," Nate ordered, standing at the foot of the bench. Pavlina easily opened her legs so her thighs were flat, leaving her knees hanging off the side of the bench. Nate zoomed in on her split open pussy, and then panned slowly up her body, pausing at her lovely small tits, and resuming upward, resting on her gorgeous blue eyes.

Nate stopped the video recording, and rested his suitcase on top of the ottoman. He set the camera on the suitcase, pointing at Pavlina. Nate checked the viewfinder, zoomed out until he had Pavlina in the whole frame. With his makeshift tripod in place, Nate started the video recording again. He told Pavlina to keep her legs wide open, and to play with herself until she had an orgasm. He told her to make it look good for the camera.

With Pavlina busy on the bench, Nate crawled onto the bed with Briana. He guessed she would need some coaxing to come back after her pussy spanking. She was lying face down on the bed, so he unzipped the back of her skirt, and pulled it part way down. She did not lift her hips, so he rolled her over. She didn't resist, but she didn't help either, forcing Nate to roll her deadweight body over. Briana lay on her back and she closed her eyes. Nate unbuttoned her blue shirt and pulled it open, revealing her spectacular tits. He suckled on her left nipple while playing with her right. She made no sound.

Nate pulled her skirt the rest of the way down her legs and tossed it aside. By now Pavlina was making moaning noises on the bench. She was either approaching climax, or she was faking it – the camera wouldn't care. Nate returned his attention to Briana, and gently caressed her breasts.

Pavlina was getting louder. "Let's not let Pavlina have all the fun," Nate spoke softly in English. No reaction. "Come on," Nate prompted, "get up," as he tugged gently on her arm. Briana yanked her hand away and rolled away from him on the bed, leaving her back to Nate. "Briana," calmly and quietly spoke into her ear, "if you push me too far, I won't threaten you. I'll just kick you out. No money, no ticket home, no place to go, and no second chances."

Briana rolled back and opened her eyes. She propped herself up on her elbows, and looked left to Pavlina, who was rubbing her fingers back and forth over her clit with lightning speed, creating a blur of knuckled flesh. Her breathing was quickened and shallow. It certainly looked real. Her knees were no longer spread wide flat – she had rested her feet near the end of the bench, and she was using the leverage to rock her hips up and down as she rubbed her clit feverishly.

"What is she doing?" Briana asked in English, completely naked except for her shirt, which rested completely open.

"You really need to ask?" Nate answered with a tone of incredulity.

Briana looked at the camera propped on the suitcase. "You recording this?"

"Every last detail in ultra-high definition," he said with delightful anticipation of one day reviewing the video.

They watched together as Pavlina bucked her hips upward. She brought her left hand in beside her right, pulling the skin beside her vulva tight while increasing the masturbatory tempo with her right hand. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" she started crying, and thrust her hips off the bench, and then let out a long wail as she closed her eyes and flung her head back. After the bliss subsided, Pavlina let her hips rest back on the bench. "I really needed that," she admitted in German.

Her cheeks were flushed and her chest glistened with perspiration. This was no act. Nate climbed off the bed and switched the camera off. He leaned over Pavlina, who was still lying naked on the bench, and kissed her gently on the lips. "Time to give Briana a turn," he said in German.

"If you think I'm going to ..." Briana chided in English before she checked herself, remembering what Nate had just told her about not pushing him too far. She drew in a deep breath and let out a long sigh. Nate wanted to slap her for giving him attitude, but he was concerned she was too close to her limit. Better to discipline her later.

Pavlina stood up, and walked naked to the bathroom. In her absence, Nate told Briana to take her shirt off and lie back on the bench in the same position – with her knees opened wide apart. Briana didn't have the flexibly Pavlina did, but she was still able to open her legs quite wide. Nate picked up the camera and told her to put her hands behind her head. He walked around Briana and took snapshots from all angles and zooms, including some up-the-pussy close-ups and breast shots he knew he would enjoy later.

Pavlina returned from the bathroom. "Just in time," Nate greeted her in German. "Come over here." He told Pavlina to stand at the head of the bench, facing Briana. "Now, put your feet on either side of the bench and walk forward until you are over her face," Nate ordered. The bench was wide enough that Pavlina had to open her legs considerably. She semi-squatted with her legs straddled on each side of the low bench, and then pivot-walked forward until Briana looked directly up into her freshly climaxed pussy. "Squat down onto Briana's face," he ordered, and he shot several still pictures as Pavlina carefully lowered herself. "Now lean forward, and start licking Briana's pussy," he ordered, "and Briana, I want so see your tongue going all the way up Pavlina's pussy. Nate fired up the camera's video recorder.

He started at the foot of the bench, recording Pavlina lowering herself to meet Briana's pussy. Obediently, she started licking the top of her pussy, just over Briana's clit. Nate zoomed in for a close-up, then zoomed back out and slowly walked around, keeping the girl-on-girl action in the frame. Once at the head, he told Briana to start licking, which she had not yet done. He reminded her he wanted to see her tongue go all the way up Pavlina's pussy.

She stuck her tongue out, and barely brushed Pavlina's outer pussy lips. "You can do better," Nate scolded. Briana closed her eyes, held her breath, and lifted her head to meet Pavlina's crotch, and then stuck her tongue as deep as it would go up her snatch. Nate zoomed and panned from side to side for several close-up angles on the action.

He rested the camera on the edge of the bed, still pointed at the girls and still recording, and then Nate went to his suitcase and retrieved two life-sized natural-colored dildos, complete with ball sacks. Then Nate thought about last night, and girls' reaction to the two-foot dildo the Romanian menacingly used to threaten the girls with sadistic sexual torture, and Nate put the dildos back, fearing a PTSD-like response. Instead, he picked up the bullet vibrator he had used on Briana before, and brought it over to the red bench.

Nate went to the far side of the bench so he did not block the camera's view of the girls. As he did, and looked out the window, Nate realized the window was backlighting the girls for the camera, and the resulting video would be unusable. So he picked up the camera, and put it on a ledge on the window, facing the girls, exploiting the natural lighting on the girls.

Now Nate walked to the new far side of the bench, and told Pavlina turn around, so she was facing toward the head of the bench, but keep her pussy over Briana's face. Then he told Briana to set her feet on the floor beside the bench. The girls did as they were told. Briana lay on her back on the bench with Pavlina's pussy resting right on her face, and Briana's knees were just wider than the bench so her feet could touch the floor.

With her legs draped over the edge of the bench, Briana could not close her thighs, giving Nate free access to her pussy. Nate pushed the hidden button on the bullet vibrator and began rubbing it sideways over Briana's hooded clit, and immediately Briana moaned in appreciation to the familiar sensation. Briana steadied her feet on the ground and used the leverage to rock her hips in response to Nate's clitoral stimulation. Nate rubbed the bullet vibrator sideways for a minute, and then changed direction, and rubbed the vibrating bullet up and down her slit, burying it deeper on each stroke, until it was bumping over her clit.

With nothing else to do with her hands, Briana grabbed Pavlina's thighs, and puller her face up into Pavlina's pussy and moaned louder into Pavlina's crotch. Nate rubbed the bullet faster and harder over Briana's clit, and soon Briana's whole body was undulating in waves, like a street performer doing the worm. As Briana closed in on another record breaking orgasm time, she absentmindedly drilled her tongue in and out of Pavlina's fuck hole.

Very quickly Briana erupted into orgasm, and her hips heaved right off the bench. Nate held the vibrating bullet directly on Briana's clit, and pressed hard. Blind with explosive ecstasy, Briana sucked hard on Pavlina's exposed twat, and the abrupt sensation caused Pavlina to yelp with surprise, and a little pain, but Briana used her arms to pull Pavlina harder into her mouth, and sucked even harder.

Briana finally relaxed, and she released Pavlina's pussy from her suckling mouth, and let her hips rest back onto the bench. Pavlina climbed off Briana's face and went to the bathroom to check for vulva damage in the vanity mirror. Nate stopped the video recording, then he put away the bullet, and finally lay down on the bed, and patted the sheet beside him, gesturing Briana to join him.

Having assured herself Briana caused no damage to her most tender tissues, Pavlina came back to the room, and joined Nate on the other side. They lay together for nearly an hour, repositioning themselves from time to time.

Nate left the naked girls in bed and got dressed. Pavlina found the remote control and turned the TV on, and found a reality show about people doing nasty things to each other in a home wired with hundreds of video cameras. Briana wanted to surf the web – she hadn't checked her email or Facebook for days, and she had no cell phone. Nate lent her his personal laptop while he used his business laptop to check in with the office.

Nate's cell rang – he didn't recognize the number. The woman calling explained she worked with Henry, and she was downstairs in the lobby with a parcel for Nate. Nate looked at the bed – the naked girls were partially under the covers, so he said he would come down. In the lobby, Nate found the same tall, blonde woman in the blue business suit from Starbucks. She handed him the drug store shopping bag she had retrieved from the Italian restaurant. Nate thanked her as he took the bag. The woman nodded curtly before expediting her retreat from the hotel lobby.

Nate barely returned to the hotel room with the girls' cosmetics when his phone rang again, also with a number he didn't recognize. Thomas Brandt introduced himself as a lawyer specializing in immigration and deportation law that Henry Taggart had engaged on behalf of the girls. This was part of Henry's plan with Nate. Too often people subject to the AeB program show up expecting to be free to travel, only to find out some new condition had been added to their release they didn't know about, or the police fabricated some excuse, and they get railroaded into staying in Germany for months.

Henry said he had previously worked with a lawyer who knew his way around the AeB system. Nate agreed, but insisted Brandt not be told any details relating to last night's incident with the Romanians in the courtyard. Presently, Thomas Brandt asked if he could speak to the two ladies in question. Nate configured his mobile phone into a speakerphone.

Thomas spoke to both of girls individually over Nate's speakerphone, first Briana, then Pavlina. He asked for their full legal names, permanent home addresses, nationalities, and dates and places of birth. He asked Briana if she could read details off her AeB declaration paper. Briana said to wait a moment while Pavlina went to the hotel safe and retrieved both AeB papers. Briana read her AeB case number to the lawyer, as well as the precinct, officer badge number, and date of expiry. Then Thomas asked Pavlina for all the same information.

Thomas explained the police must provide a minimum of 24 hours' notice of any new conditions attached to the AeB case, so he will go to the police station on Thursday morning, and demand to see any notices relating to their case files. The lawyer explained that tactic had two advantages – first, it would forewarn the girls of any new conditions, but equally importantly, the police, who knew, respected, and perhaps loathed Thomas, would immediately recognize that Briana and Pavlina are represented by competent counsel, and the police would resign themselves to administering the girls' AeB files fairly and promptly.

Thomas told them he would call again on Thursday at 10 in the morning with any news and to arrange the final logistics of meeting at the police station on Friday. Contrary to what the police told Briana and Pavlina, Thomas told them not to book any airline flights now, that it is not recommended, and sometimes quite impossible if the airlines require a passport number (which Briana does not have) to book an overseas flight. He would explain further details on Thursday and Friday.

Nate spoke up and told Thomas that, if he couldn't reach Nate or the girls, to contact Henry and leave a message. Thomas acknowledged the instruction, and said goodbye.