Mothers and Daughters Pt. 09

Story Info
Briana comes home - and Mom is waiting.
8.7k words
4.65
37.8k
22
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mother and Child Reunion

Nate arrived at the AeB directorate, near the City Hall, with ten minutes to spare, which in German parlance, was just barely on time. He was armed with the bank draft for 20,000 euros. Thomas Brandt was already there, waiting. Martha Evans was at Nate's apartment, no doubt pacing the floors impatiently. They had worked out at the gym earlier, as Nate promised. Nate returned with her to the apartment. He showered while she administered her own enema. As Martha then showered, Nate warned Briana that his cleaning lady would come in this morning, and to let the surly German woman go about her business. Then he kissed Martha a proper goodbye, as she was drying off, and he left the apartment, drove to a nearby car park, walked to the bank, withdrew the bank draft, and then walked back to the AeB directorate.

Brandt and Nate sat together in the small waiting room, chatting idly. "Thank you for the payment for Miss Kozak's disposition," Brandt remembered to say. He had invoiced Nate in the previous week, and Nate had transferred the money electronically. No one wrote cheques in Europe any more – all banking was done electronically. It is a poorly held secret that the Americans are 20 years behind the Europeans in banking technology, trade, and security. They briefly discussed Pavlina's situation and whereabouts, but neither of them had any further information. She was gone,

Brandt explained he filed his documents with the AeB directorate at 0800 this morning. At 10:30 sharp, a severe looking woman with black hair and thick rimmed glasses called them into an office. She gestured them to sit down, and she left through a back door without a word, closing both doors on her way out. Less than a minute later, a tall, slim, dark haired man, no older than 25, entered through the back door, and introduced himself as Hans Tischendorf. Nate and Brandt introduced themselves. The entire conversation proceeded in German.

Tischendorf was wearing a three piece charcoal grey suit. He explained to both Nate and Brandt that, if Fraulein Evans were not to meet her obligations under the AeB program, the 20,000 bond will be forfeited and additional charges may apply. To claim repayment of the bond, Tischendorf explained, Nate had to return Fraulein Evans to the AeB directorate on or before the expiry date of her AeB certificate for further processing. The directorate will then return the bond to Nate, less 1%, within five business days.

Nate asked a clarifying question – so the return of the bond is independent of whether Briana is subsequently released, and allowed to go home, or remanded to the criminal division, as long as she is returned to the AeB directorate in time and without violating her bond conditions. Tischendorf nodded yes, that was correct.

Tischendorf next cautioned both men that, as he was an officer of the court, any and every document signed in this meeting before him shall carry the full weight and penalty of perjury. Nate and Brandt nodded their understanding. Finally Tischendorf looked at Brandt, and complimented him for filing such a thorough application. Clearly Fraulein Evans has competent representation, Tischendorf allowed. Brandt nodded modestly, and Nate made a mental note to thank Henry Taggart for the referral.

Tischendorf reviewed the terms of the bond. Fraulein Evans was to remain within 100 meters of the domicile that was registered to Nathaniel Edward Traymore. Any movement outside a 100 meter radius from Nate's apartment would be automatically detected by the ankle monitoring bracelet, and will result in a violation of the bond. Tischendorf recommends no more than 50 meters to be safe. The bracelet has tamperproof circuitry on it, and any attempt to remove, alter, or disable the bracelet will be detected and will result in a violation of the bond. Failure to return Fraulein Evans to the AeB directorate on or before the expiry of her AeB term will result in a violation of the bond. Any violation of the bond will result in the forfeiture of Nate's 20,000 euros.

With the preliminaries aside, Tischendorf opened his file folder, and handed a stack of papers to Brandt, who read each one over carefully before passing it to Nate for his signatures. A blue colored sticky arrow pointed out each location where Nate had to sign, and green ones were for Brandt's signatures. Over the next hour, the two signed over fifty times collectively. Tischendorf handed Nate's copies of the signed documents to Brandt, who filed them in his briefcase. At the end of the tedious hour of signatures, Tischendorf stood up, shook both their hands, and asked them to wait here, and retreated through the back door.

Five minutes later, Briana was escorted in handcuffs through the same door. Two armed guards flanked her, with a third following several steps behind. Briana was wearing the original jeans and T shirt she wore when she was arrested in Nate's apartment. No doubt, she was given prison garbs during her incarceration, and was just now allowed to don her regular clothing. Upon seeing Nate, Briana started crying, but she was not permitted to touch him.

A guard handed one final document to Nate on a clipboard – it was his acknowledgement he was accepting custody of Briana Carly Evans, subject to the terms and conditions of blah blah blah. Nate signed it, and the guard also signed it, and then tore an under copy off with pressure copies of the two signatures, and the guard handed the copy to Nate, who handed it to Brandt for filing. With that final administrative paperwork complete, the lead guard nodded to the second guard, who uncuffed Briana. She ran to Nate and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I never thought I would be so happy to see you," she smiled, and sniffled back her tears.

"Let's go home," Nate patted her on the back, and ushered her out the front door of the interview room. Brandt followed them to Nate's car, so he could later attest he watched Nate put her into the car. Nate unlocked the doors with his keys, and opened the left rear door. He gestured for Briana to get in. She looked mildly at odds about getting in the back seat, but Nate insisted, so she hopped in without complaining, and Nate closed the door.

"Did you remember to activate the child door locks," Brandt asked Nate. He nodded, and shook Brandt's hand, and thanked him for his services. "Remember you must drive directly to your apartment – no detours," Brandt cautioned him. "They will be monitoring her bracelet already." Nate assured Brandt he understood. "Good luck," Brandt offered without a smile.

Nate drove home using the most direct route, which was not the fastest, but if a monitoring agency was watching on a GPS map, they would appreciate Nate's navigation.

He parked the car in the underground parking lot, backed the Audi into its usual spot, got out, and opened Briana's rear door. If she noticed it was locked from the inside, she made no mention of it. Nate touched her in the middle of the back, and ushered her toward the door to hallways with the elevator. The car chirped once, indicating the doors were locked.

Briana stepped into Nate's apartment at 12:07. Martha heard the door unlock, and stopped pacing in the living room, and watched Briana step through the door. "Oh my God Briana!" Martha called out as she rushed to Briana with outstretched arms. She wrapped her arms around Briana and smothered her with a mamma bear hug. "Oh God I was so worried about you," Martha cried with the waterworks wide open.

"Hi Mom," was all Briana offered in a sullen voice without returning the hug.

Martha pulled back and held Briana's face in her hands. "You've lost weight," she fretted, and Briana rolled her eyes. Martha realized she was smothering Briana, so pulled away, and suddenly became awkwardly conscious of Nate in the room, and all that entailed for both women.

Sensing his moment, Nate said "I have to go to work, and do some shopping." He looked at Briana. "You understand you are forbidden from leaving this apartment. You have an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, and if you violate your ..."

"Yeah, yeah," Briana waived dismissively.

"Don't you 'yeah yeah' me!" Nate barked at her, and he put his right hand around Briana's throat and pushed her backwards until her back hit the wall and he pinned her neck there.

"Nate!" Martha cried, but he ignored her.

"You are in seriously deep shit," Nate lectured her with his hand firmly around her neck, but he did not squeeze it tight, letting Briana still breathe comfortably. Briana instinctively grappled both hands around Nate's wrist, and tried to pull his arm away, but it was like trying to move a stone statue – for all her strength, she couldn't budge his arm even the slightest. Briana instantly understood how hopelessly outmatched she was to his incalculable strength. She started to appreciate how Nate so easily overpowered those three Romanians, and Briana started to tremble.

"You are here only because other people have gone through extraordinary measures, and have made unspeakable sacrifices," he lectured sternly. "You are a guest here only for as long as I say you are, and if you do not smarten up RIGHT FUCKING NOW you are going back to jail and you will stay there until your youthful looks rot to shit!"

Martha froze in shock, but she was starting to get a glimpse of what Nate meant about breaking the rules. "You will afford your mother and me with the courtesy and respect we deserve for rescuing you," Nate ordered. Now Nate pressed his hand into her throat, blocking off her breathing. "IS THAT CLEAR?!" he barked into her face.

Unable to speak, Briana nodded her head yes in acknowledgement. Nate released her throat, and Briana instinctively brought her hands to her own throat. She started breathing again.

"Jesus, Nate, you don't have to ..." Briana started.

"STAND FOR INSPECTION!" Nate bellowed at her, only two feet from her face. Martha wasn't sure if his order included her, but better safe than risk his wrath right now, so Martha spread her feet wide and snapped her hands behind her head.

Briana looked at her mother in her rigid inspection pose, then at Nate who was glaring at her with cold, steely eyes. She opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it after sober reconsideration. Slowly, with a fuck-you attitude and casual speed, Briana set her feet wide apart, and pulled her hands behind her head.

"You will not leave this apartment without my permission – EVER – or I will send you back to jail that instant. Is that clear?" Nate enunciated each syllable clearly and forcefully. Briana nodded her head.

"Say the whole thing back to me so I know you understand," Nate snapped.

"I will never leave the apartment without your permission," Briana replied sullenly with her hands still behind her back.

"Or else what?"

"Or else you will send me back to jail," she rolled her eyes.

Nate put his hand around her throat again. "Don't give me attitude, you little shit! Now, say it, without the rolling of the eyes. You will do everything I tell you to – and yes, honey, I mean EVERYTHING," he inflected the last word, "or our deal is over, and you go back to jail. Repeat it back to me."

"I will do everything," she warbled the word, "you tell me to or our deal is over, and I go back to jail."

Nate took his hand off Briana's neck, and turned to Martha, who was still standing at attention. "Smarten up your girl," Nate warned, "or you and I will have a problem."

"Yes, Sir!" Martha nodded smartly.

Nate looked back to Briana, who was looking at her mother with a quizzical expression. "I am going out. I will be back before six. Help yourself to whatever is in the fridge." He turned now to Martha. "Use the phone on my desk in my office to call me if you need to. I will leave my number beside it."

"Yes, Sir," Martha nodded.

"I want you both dressed properly when I return," Nate said to Martha.

"Yes, Sir," Martha nodded again.

"That is all," Nate allowed, and walked into his office.

"Holy fuck, Mom!" he heard Briana cry to her mother, who shushed Briana, and said they would speak later.

Nate left his cell number on a yellow sticky by the office phone, gathered is work laptop in its case. "Teach her the rules," Nate barked at Martha, and then left the apartment without another word. He rode the subway to his office, where he put in only a few hours' work.

Nate then went to a sex shop that specialized in bondage and domination toys. He explained what he was looking for. The young sales clerk said she understood exactly what he meant, and she showed him several options. He selected an assortment of items.

Nate swung by the grocery store across from his apartment building on the way home. He bought a large load of groceries, and walked across the street with four full bags, as well as the other bag of equipment. He stepped into his apartment just after 5:30. Mother and daughter were sitting on the sofa watching TV. Martha was wearing her black leather skirt and her black leather vest.

They stood up together as soon as he stepped in, and he was pleased to see Briana was wearing her black skirt and a white tube top, with her bare midriff showing. He had not seen this combination on her before.

Now that she not wearing her jeans, Nate could see the black electronic bracelet around her right ankle. The electronic assembly looked like a ruggedized full sized smartphone case, and the cuff around her ankle was a full inch wide.

Nate set the bags of groceries down on the kitchen counter, and put his other bag of equipment in his office for now. When he returned to the living room, mother and daughter were still standing, waiting for him. He first kissed Martha long on the lips, and she kissed him back with an open mouth and closed eyes, then he moved over and kissed Briana, who also closed her eyes and kissed him long on the mouth.

He asked how their afternoon was. Briana shrugged it was okay and Martha said they had used the time to catch up without making it sound like fun. He called them to stand for inspection, and both girls set their feet wide and pulled their hands behind their heads. Nate sat down in the sofa chair.

"There is still the problem of your accounting of our situation," Nate said to Briana. "Your mother said you told her the same lie you told Pavlina."

"It's not a lie," Briana shot back. "It's how it happened. You forced me, and now you're forcing my mother."

Nate looked at Martha. She looked nervously at the floor. "Martha, come with me," he ordered. "Briana you stay here." Martha followed Nate into his office, and he closed the door. Briana stood in place but relaxed her stance with her hands at her side.

"You didn't discuss this?" Nate challenged Martha.

"No ... well, we were working out other things ..."

"Martha, I am not sure if you understand the problem I have here," he explained. "I cannot take custody of a woman who accuses me of raping her. This is not me being mean," he said. "Under my bond agreement, I cannot be responsible for someone who has accused me of violating her rights. I have to send her back," he explained.

"Nate no!" Martha pleaded. Her face broke into painful tears. "Please Nate, I'll do anything you want. Just don't send her back."

"She has to recant her version of the events, or I can't keep her here," Nate insisted. "Who else has shoe told? Who else will she tell? And surely you wouldn't want be known as the mother who left her daughter in the custody of someone accused of raping her."

"But we both know that's not true," Martha insisted.

"Yes," Nate countered, "but don't you see how her lie makes it impossible for me to keep her here?"

"So play the audio recording. Make her recant," Martha insisted.

"No," Nate. "This is an opportunity. Briana is poking you in the chest. It is time you stepped up and stopped it." Nate waited for that to sink in. "You convince her to tell the truth, or I'm sending her back."

"How?!" Martha blurted with exasperation.

"By breaking all the rules you have been obeying like a good little mother," Nate explained. "She is a lying bitch. It is time to show her what happens to bitches when they lie," Nate explained. "She needs to understand that her bad actions have consequences to her, and she needs to know she cannot push you around like this."

"You want me to ..." Martha looked to him for the end of the sentence.

"Do whatever it takes to convince her to tell the truth," Nate declared. "And it is better if she thinks the threat of returning to jail comes from you. In the long run, she will not fuck with you if she honestly believes you have your finger on the trigger that will send her back to jail."

"Now I see what you meant about my punishment," Martha mused. "Taking it up the ass is preferable to this."

"You will thank me in the long run," Nate assured her. Martha looked at him skeptically. "Let's go," Nate said, and opened the door. Briana returned to her inspection posture when she heard the door open, and Martha and Nate re-entered the room. Martha walked up to her daughter.

"You're lying," Martha accused Briana. "Nate never made you do anything. You offered yourself to him, and he agreed. You lied to Pavallina, and you lied to me."

"Pavlina," Briana corrected her mother.

Martha slapped Briana hard across the face. "Mom!" Briana screamed, and brought her hands to her face where Martha slapped her.

"Put your hands behind your head and leave them there," Martha barked.

"Fuck you!" Briana yelled and started for the stairs.

"Briana," Nate interjected, "I promise you if you don't do what you mother says, I will pick you up and drag you kicking and screaming all the way to the AeB directorate right now."

"You keep your fucking hands off my daughter," Martha snarled at Nate, and Briana beamed a fuck-you smile across the room at him. "I will take this little shit back to the police myself, and I will dump this spoiled bitch back in prison where she belongs."

"MOM!" Briana screamed with genuine fear in her voice. "Don't say that!"

Martha stepped forward and slapped Briana hard again in the same place. "Stand for inspection, or go to jail in five seconds. It's that simple," Martha spat the words. Briana stood dumbfounded and frozen. It was a nightmare come true – her mother had turned on her. Her own mother, whom she could always count on to forgive and forget, had turned into one of 'them.' Martha slapped her hard again. "NOW!" she yelled.

Briana chirped a short scream from her mother's last slap. Slowly, she set her feet wide apart and drew her hands behind her head.

Martha wanted to cry, scream, sob, apologize, and most of all, she wanted to hug Briana, but she did none of those things. She kept a steely expression, and thought how did Nate control her? Ah, yes ...

Martha slipped her right hand between Briana's wide open legs, and immediately landed her fingers on Briana's naked pussy beneath the short skirt. "Do you know what you're problem is," Martha asked quietly as she started stroking her fingers along Briana's centerline. Martha felt a rough stubble after a week's growth.

"Oh God, Mom, please don't" Briana cried, her chest heaving with sobs she tried to keep in.

"Your problem is you think you can get away with anything," and she drove her middle finger up Briana's fuck hole and left it there. Briana burst out crying, but held her inspection position.

"Well," Martha continued, wiggling her finger around inside Briana's fuck hole, "that ride is over." She pulled her finger out of Briana, and touched her pussy scented digit to Briana's lips. "Suck it clean," she ordered, "or I will personally haul your spoiled ass to jail."

Briana took her mother's finger into her mouth, heaving sobs as she did, making a mess of any sucking action.