Mothers Brainwashed By Sons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through her tears she caught a glimpse of their reflection in the wall panel. She watched her giant muscular sons hands wrapped around her immense cleavage slowly thrusting against her silk covered bottom. They looked exactly like the couples in the films she had been watching. Having a large male taking her like this made her finally feel at one with the women in the films that she looked up to so much.

Jerome reached down to rub his big cock into the gap between her legs and felt a trickle of her feminine goo scolding the heat between their privates. He teased her for a few minutes until she eventually said the words he wanted to hear. His mother's frustration left no room for pride and she softly pleaded with him to put his thing inside her. He gripped her tightly causing her pain and sternly whispered several demands in her ear about who was in charge now. The lonely brainwashed mother agreed to anything he said.

Once her begging inflated his ego enough he moved her panties to the side and put flesh on flesh. Instinctively she pushed back to scratch the itch that had been driving her crazy for so long. She exhaled loudly releasing months of pain from the desperate horniness that plagued her. As the thick cock bumped up against her wet hole she felt a violent flash and grabbed on to the worktop to stop herself from falling. She thought she had experienced an orgasm once on her wedding night but this was a whole other level. And he wasn't even inside her yet. The adrenaline soared in her blood and crashed as she stood holding on for dear life, legs bowed like Bambi incapable of standing.

The porn didn't do this justice Jerome thought as he revelled in a sense of victory. He was amazed at the sensations of his mother's orgasm squirting her female juices over his cock and down his leg. He almost shot his own load then and there but he knew he needed to keep control and press the advantage. He fisted his cock under her feminine parts tracing the outline of her pussy and slipped in easily as his mother's groaning acknowledged his enormous size.

There was no finesse or sensuality to her sons technique, having learned what he knew from porn. He just thumped balls deep up inside her womb and grabbed a handful of her silky blonde hair, pulling her back onto him. He fucked her hard like that for about 15 minutes; the sound of sloppy juices and animalistic noises filled the room. His mom had also been brainwashed by all the porn she was exposed to and was like a bitch in heat "fuck my pussy...oh god...so fucking big". When he squirted his first load of thick cum into his desperate mother's womb she fainted instantly.

Once he recovered himself he had to pick her up and carry her limp adrenaline drunk body to the bedroom. She sank her head in the pillow and fell into the deepest most natural sleep she had experienced in years. When she awoke she was alone, and with the glow of simulated morning light from the wall panels heard the shower running. Her son was singing in there and making chirpy sounds like a cat that got the cream. She stretched out then lifted the sheets to take a peak at her body. It felt different somehow, less swollen and perfectly rested. As she sat up on her elbows she felt an empty ache in her privates reminding her of last night like a bad hangover.

She cupped her belly momentarily wondering if she could be pregnant when suddenly her son came walking through the door letting more light in. She dropped the cover and blinked up at him rubbing her eyes. He was beaming and gave her a cheeky smile reminding her of when he was very small. He towelled off with no shyness standing beside her bed and she nervously flicked through the channels on the information system. She couldn't help but glance up at the big horse cock that swung between his legs just a few inches from her face.

She couldn't believe such a thing could have fit inside her tiny belly. Then she remembered how it felt for a second and how it had deposited gallons of his thick semen insider her. She immediately blushed as she felt a sudden wet patch soak through her underwear. As Jerome towelled off he didn't realize the effect his baseball bat sized cock was having on the needy hormonal mother. She leaned forward onto all fours and moved toward him like a magnet being drawn closer to it.

She paused and watched it for a few minutes just getting her breathing in sync with its sway, then reached out and wrapped her tiny polished fingertips around it. Her son looked down at her and she looked up at him with her big blue eyes and heavy naked breasts. She dribbled some spittle into her hand without breaking eye contact and began slowly shucking his rubbery foreskin. Once up to its full fourteen inches, her son groaned enjoying the sensations of the gorgeous doe-eyed mother's gentle sloppy hand job.

Eventually the ache between her legs was too much. The desperate mother had needs and she fell back towards her pillow pulling her sons cock like she was leading an animal. She felt the bed dip as he climbed up then propped her pillows behind her. With her legs wide-open and her pussy exposed to him, she rubbed her clit like she'd seen in the films. Her emotions were in tatters as she urged her muscular son on; Come and fuck mommy... please...I need a baby so bad...make me pregnant.

They started out with a slow wet fuck kissing with deep moaning tongues as the huge cock turned the ditzy blonde inside out. The tension in her stomach around the thick invader started a constant series of mini orgasms bursting and rippling around her insides. The ripples served only to open her up more and Jerome felt his cock burrowing deeper without resistance. He felt his mother pushing up at him, biting his shoulder and talking all kinds of nasty sex talk like the women in the porn.

The next morning Jerome had the dutiful mother move his belongings into her closet. The new couple then spent the next 3 days christening their marital bed. By slow attrition the manipulative son wore her down with his massive cock and heavy balls until she was completely his. Some mornings he would wake to find her kissing his face from above, rubbing her heavy breasts along his chest. Her nipples leaking hot liquids that scolded him as they touched.

In this position she often cried as he pumped into her tiny belly. For her the orgasms were much more than just sex, they really meant something on a deeper emotional level. Nothing else in her life seemed to matter anymore except having her sons big penis inside her and his child growing in her belly. Most of their days were spent watching porn and fucking barely stopping to eat or go to the bathroom.

She loved to get her son ready to fuck like the girls in the films did by putting his big thing in her mouth. The old Claire never much cared for the idea with her husband; but with her son, sucking him felt so natural. It made her feel more connected to him as her thick pouting porn star lips slobbered around his powerful cock. His mother did of course observe the very letter of the law in her oral favours. Each time as he was nearing orgasm she would turn and offer her hole to him to finish inside her. She didn't want to waste a single drop of the precious goo that could give her his babies.

Claire soon came to respect Jerome in ways she never had her husband. She hung on his every word like he was a god and used any excuse to entice him back to their bedroom to breed with her. He almost cracked up laughing a few times as she sat looking like a total bimbo in her skimpy underwear dimly listening along and blankly nodding as he explained things to her. He couldn't believe how dumb she must be to have fallen for all this ridiculous bullshit these past few months. Although he hadn't actually tested her lately, he felt sure her IQ was still getting lower. He made a note to self to fix that before things started getting ridiculous.

Despite those few concerns, after all the work he had done on her, he often marvelled at his creation. She wore little or no clothing around the pod anymore, except for heels or an occasional slutty negligee. Her petite frame, thick ass and heavy pendulous breast were always on show for him. She made constant wanton advances toward him all day long, flirting, kissing, staring at him like a woman obsessed. Her wet pussy willing and available whenever he wanted it.

She sometimes had a few mood swings around him; even jealous of the time he spent with "that damn computer" and wildly possessive. His giant organ had completely overwhelmed the hormonal mother. Just being near it made her chaotically emotional. She cried sometimes when she sucked him, mascara running down her cheeks; and sobbed uncontrollably whenever it was inside her. Once she had his semen in her belly she would often calm down for a few hours, it seemed to right her body and bring her hormones back into balance.

They had every kind of sex imaginable from really rough sex to passionate lovemaking and everything in between. If he ever hurt her from being too rough or her pussy ached from all the fucking she gave him her ass, just so their intimacy could continue. And just like the moms in the porn films, she totally loved it.

Physically this once plain and simple preacher's wife had been fully transformed into a hormonal big titted bimbo porn star. Blonde, emotional, dumb as shit, and now, finally pregnant by her own sons colossal baby-maker. She said that even if her husband returned after the war she would separate from him. She recognised that Jerome was her boyfriend now and she needed to be in a relationship with her babies daddy.

She rubbed her massively swollen belly and spoke to their child feeling more complete than at any other time in her life. Jerome told the heavily pregnant mother that having more of his semen inside her or on her skin gave the baby nutrients to help it grow. Dimly she hung on his every word, glad he was so knowledgeable. Following his advice to the letter, she took several loads between her big tits and one down her throat that very afternoon.

After the baby was born his mother's sex-drive sky rocketed again. She told her son that it was her dream to be constantly pregnant by him. Jerome knew the farms climate control system was designed for this very purpose. That it would keep them young, fertile and breeding indefinitely.

He pondered their predicament as he tinkered with the pods computers. Then suddenly, a grand idea struck him.

To be continued...

12