Mother's Day, Father's Day

Story Info
Son gives mom the ultimate Mother's Day gift.
1.9k words
4.18
276.1k
154
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother married my father upon learning she was pregnant, she told me years later. He supported her as best he could with his income from driving an 18-wheel truck. Then one mid-winter day, his truck jackknifed into a snowdrift by a highway in Minnesota. The accident left Mom widowed and 7 months pregnant at the tender age of 18. I was born the following spring.

By the time I turned 18 myself, Mom was 36. And what a hottie she was in her 30s! She was no Calista Flockhart, but no Camryn Manheim either. She had straight brown hair that flowed to the middle of her back. Or, if she pushed it in front of her, it would billow to her large, firm breasts, the tops of which would peek out from the blouses and dresses she wore around the house. From the moment I hit puberty, behind my locked bedroom door, on many a night between going to bed and falling asleep, I would wet my sheets while fantasizing about my own mother. But when I came of age, little did I suspect that soon my fantasies would come true.

A few weeks after my birthday, it was Mother's Day. I slept in that morning, as I often did on weekends. When I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door, I looked at my clock; it was nearly 11 AM. With bleary eyes I got up, put my robe on and answered the door. There stood Mom, wearing the sexiest black nightgown I had ever seen up to then, with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline.

"Are you OK, Travis?" she asked. "You slept awful late this morning."

"Mom," I answered, "it's Sunday. When I don't have to wake up early, I tend not to."

"I know, hon. But this particular Sunday is Mother's Day. Surely you could have gotten up a LITTLE earlier to observe my special day with me?" She winked and smiled.

"Mom, I know how much you've sacrificed for me all these years, raising me right from the start as a single mom, and I am grateful for it all. But I'm at a loss this year as to how to show it. Every gift I can think of, I then realize I already got it for your birthday, or Christmas, or Mother's Day last year, or the year before, you name it."

"Well, this day is special in more ways than one. You see, I've watched you grow into a handsome young man, much like the ones written about in romance novels. And now...now I'm in love with you."

I was flabbergasted. "Did I just hear you say that you love me like a woman loves a man? Tell me I'm dreaming!"

"You're not dreaming, sweetheart. You heard right. I really do feel that way about you."

"Well, Mom...I do think about you all the time, especially at night when I rub myself against my sheets, but little did I think you'd have similar feelings toward me!"

"Well, I do, and now you're old enough that we can do something about it."

"Like what?"

"Like, make love. It's the time of the month when I'm most fertile, and my biological clock is ticking. I always wanted further children, yet never could find another man after your dad died. And you, on the other hand, have never clicked too well with girls as far as I can tell. I sure have never seen you bring any home."

"You mean, you want me to have sex with you and make you pregnant?"

"Yes, darling. I always wanted children, and then grandchildren. Might as well have both at once now." She gave me another wink and smile.

"Sounds like a plan, Mom. I'll take a quick shower first, so I can freshen up and wipe the sleep out of my eyes."

"OK, sweetie. See you in my room in about 15 minutes." She held out her arms, and we gave each other a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. I then walked into my bathroom and did as I said I would.

The entire time I showered, my penis was rock-hard from my anticipation of what was about to happen once I got out. I was about to have the first sexual intercourse of my life, and with my own mother, no less! She wanted me to father my own sibling, to make her pregnant with her own grandchild. It took all the willpower I had not to masturbate, to save my semen for the coming encounter. But I did manage to get myself washed. Once out of the shower, I put my robe back on and applied some cologne to my cheeks and neck.

I found Mom's bedroom door wide open, the covers turned down on the bed, and her sitting upright on the edge of the bed, still wearing her black nightgown. As I walked in, she stood up, and we hugged again, longer and tighter this time. As she pressed her breasts against my chest, I could smell perfume on her neck. Once we relaxed our grip on each other, we kissed again, this time on the lips.

"Ready to get naked, darling?" Mom asked.

"I am if you are," I answered. With a flourish, I undid the sash of my robe and let it fall to the floor. Mom then slid the straps of her gown down her shoulders and let that fall to the floor as well.

Mom looked even more beautiful in the nude than I had imagined her in my adolescent fantasies. Her skin was almost as white as cream, especially in areas that were clothed most of the time. Her breasts were topped by pink areolas that were about the diameter of a 50-cent coin, and nipples equal in size to pencil erasers. Her pubic hair was as dark brown as the hair on her head. Not that I had any girls to compare her to, but seeing Mom nude was heaven to me.

Mom and I resumed hugging and kissing, this time including our tongues in the liplock. After a few minutes of that, I moved my kisses to her chin, then down her neck, then down to her breasts; my hands, meanwhile, moved gradually down her back until reaching her buttocks. As I rubbed those, I kissed every inch of her breasts, saving the nipples for last.

When I began sucking on her left nipple, Mom said, "Mmmmm, that feels so good! Just like when you used to do that as a baby. Now, suck deeper; suck as much of my breast in as you can." I did as she asked, sucking at least as far as the areola, maybe even a little farther than that. A few minutes later I switched sides and did the same to the right breast; as I did so, Mom said, "Just think, in 9 months or so they'll be full of milk for you once again, as well as for the baby we're about to create!"

After I finished sucking on Mom's breasts, I kissed my way down her belly until I reached her pubic area. I explored this area with both my hands and my mouth. I would lick the lips while rubbing the clit, or vice versa, according to Mom's instructions. Then, all at once, she screamed, "Oh Travis, I'm coming...I'm coming...!" and orgasmic fluid came gushing out of her vagina and into my mouth. It tasted even better than I thought it would--not honey, but not vinegar either.

Once I stood back up, I said, "Wow, Mom! That sure tasted good!"

"Thank you, sweetheart. Now it's my turn to go down on you." With that, she knelt and began to suck on my penis. She licked just the head at first, then gradually took in more of the shaft until she nearly reached the base. Several times I would feel a climax approaching, and I'd tell her so; she would then stop her stimulation and wait half a minute before resuming. Finally she withdrew her mouth from me, hopped on top of the bed, and gestured for me to do the same.

I got on top of Mom, spread her legs wide, and brought my penis to the opening of her vagina. I slid inside, inch by inch, until the head of my penis touched her cervix. At that moment, I realized that my life had come full circle. My penis was now inside the very canal through which my entire body had emerged into the world 18 years before. And within minutes, in the very womb in which I had grown, I would plant a child of my own. I took a few minutes to bask in the moment, to stay still inside Mom before thrusting.

"Oh Travis," Mom said in a breathy voice, "the moment I've longed for is here at last! You and I joined together in the most intimate way!"

"It's a dream come true for me as well. No longer need I just fantasize about you, Mom. Now I can have sex with you for real, as I'm doing right now!"

"Yes, my dear. Now we have a mission to accomplish, so start thrusting!" With that, I began to move my penis in and out of her vagina.

It didn't take me long to approach climax again; accordingly I exclaimed, "Here it comes, Mom! Ready or not, I'm about to shoot my seed into your womb and make you pregnant!"

"Do it, Travis! Come inside me! Give me your baby!" As she spoke those words, I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Rope after rope of my fertile semen poured out of my penis and into my mother's womb. "Yes, yes!" she continued, "I can feel it! I can feel you shooting inside me! I can feel you knocking me up!" Once my ejaculation subsided, I stayed inside Mom until my erection waned.

As Mom and I basked in the afterglow, we lay on our sides, hugging and kissing some more. She said, "Thank you, sweetie, for giving me the ultimate Mother's Day gift."

"My pleasure, Mom," I replied. Soon we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Just over a month later, it was Father's Day. Again I slept in and woke up to Mom's knock on my door. She wore the same nightgown as before, but this time she held a small strip of paper in her hand. It was a pregnancy test.

"It's positive," she told me, "We accomplished our mission. You're gonna be a father! Happy Father's Day!"

I was so ecstatic that I quickly held out my arms and embraced her tighter, and for longer, than I ever had before. We celebrated by having sex again, this time in my bedroom, and with her on top of me so I could suck on her breasts during the intercourse. Once that encounter was over and we got dressed, we moved my clothes and other belongings out of my bedroom and into hers, which would from then on be ours. We would sleep together from that night on.

As her pregnancy progressed, Mom asked me to start addressing her by her first name, Tamara. She said we'd have enough to explain to our child in the future without my continuing to call her Mom, and it would be best if I could break the habit before the child was born. So from then on, she was Tamara. And late the following January, she gave birth to her daughter/granddaughter, my daughter/sister Brianne.