Mother's Day is Coming Soon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,300 Followers

My rage has begun to fade. I can tell this is going to take some time. You just can't un-see or un-hear some things.

One evening Lydia and I were enjoying some quiet time. It was too cold out for the hot tub. The girls were bedded down for the evening.

"John, can I ask you a question? If you don't want to answer you don't have to."

"Fair enough, ask away."

"I watched the video. Is that how Elaine was with you?"

"Not even close. I didn't watch the whole video though. I tried to get her to try some of the things she was doing at the start of the video. She couldn't have been a more passive lover when she was with me."

"I haven't tried most of what I saw. I was thinking that when I find my lover I'd like to try all of those things. I'm not interested in extra people in the bedroom, just me and my lover."

Damn, that woman doesn't play fair.

I asked Lydia if, on the day the divorce is granted, I could take her on a date.

She said yes.

I told her that I have to stay true to my vows until the divorce is granted. The last thing I want Lydia to think is that I'm a cheater. I think she understands.

+ + +

Elaine did not put up a fight. I will have custody of the twins. No alimony in exchange for no child support. With the divorce headed for the finish line, I can hardly wait to resume dating.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,300 Followers
12