Mother's Day Massage

Story Info
Sometimes a mother forgets she's also a woman.
1.9k words
4.29
59.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N

This is a flash story. It's short and sweet like me. Enjoy.

*****

It was Sunday. My day. The day everyone goes out of their way to show how much they care for mommy. Mother's day. My kids are grown and I don't really see them much anymore. Living their own lives and all that. My oldest even has kids of her own. guess we will be wishing each other happy mother's day this year. I miss it though having them around the house. Little ones. Work is great and everything but it's hard to feel like a mother when your kids move out of the house.

Being a mother was pretty much my whole life, till I started working again. By then they were all teens and self involved, doing their own thing. Unless it was a ride to the store or some money they really didn't bother with me. My husband and I worked different shifts at work and before long we just felt like roommates. The love was still there though and with love came passion. Every time we got to spend time together we made it count. Sadly my Daniel had a work thing to go to today so I'd be spending mothers day alone... or so I thought.

"Time for your 9am wakeup call Mrs. Macleod." the man said. He sounded eerily familiar.

"Mmmm Danny... I thought you had a work thing?"

"No madam, you have me confused with your husband. Tis' a common mistake, we do bare some resemblance im afraid." the man said.

"Danny what are you playing at?"

"There seems to be some confusion madam. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is "Sanchez" Vilalobos Ramirez, chief masseuse to King Charles of Spain and I am at your service."

I laughed so hard at that I snorted. My husband had always been a huge highlander fan. When he ran away from home because of his abusive father he changed his surname to Macleod. He even took up swordsmanship for a while. We're a nerd family.

"Your husband could not be here so he left me in his sted. If it pleases you madam you may call me "Sanchez". I am your mothers day SURPRISE." His cheesy Sean Connery voice was a really cute touch. "If you'll join me in the living room we can get started.

I stood and walked to the living room following ""Sanchez," to the massage area. It looked like he laid pillows all over the dining room table and brought it to the living room with a sheet on it. "Fancy," I said with a smile.

"Your husband spared no expense Mrs. Macleod. This is the finest massage table in all the land."

I couldn't help but giggle at that. I step on a chair and climb on top of the table and lay face down. I sleep naked so there was nothing to take off. He rubbed warmed olive oil onto his hands and began at my shoulders. "Mmmmm," I could feel his firm but gentle touch sending shivers up my spin. This was a far cry from the usual "crab claw pinch" technique he used when giving me massages. He must have taken a class just for this. He's so sweet. He rubbed slowly up and down my sides and kneading my lower back, one of my notorious sore spots. I could feel him staring at me as he moved his hands slowly down my body. Every now and then I wiggled my booty for him.

My husband has never been able to resist my ass even though I don't see what he sees in it. He touches it every chance he gets and I knew it was only a matter of time before we got to the "Intimate," part of the massage. "Sanchez" poured copious amounts of chamomile scented oil on my buns. "Mmmm," there was a warming sensation to it. He rubbed his hands over my booty expertly, cupping, squeezing and massaging. He tentatively walked his fingers up and down each cheek. He bounced my ass cheeks in his hands rubbing deep and sensuously. "Mmmm," god I was in heaven.

"Ok madam we're all done," "Sanchez," said with a matter of fact type attitude.

"Done? What do you mean you are done." I say angrily.

"Your morning massage is over madam."

"So... that's it?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so," he said, a smug smirk on his stupid face. "It's nearly breakfast time madam, and I'm going to need this table."

"Fine. what's for breakfast?" I asked all growl at him.

"Breakfast is a meal of your choosing madam and as such has yet to be prepared..." He trailed off then, "But my breakfast, why , it's just about ready now isn't it?" he said arching his eyebrow.

With that "Sanchez" rolled me over on to my back and sat in front of me. Like an orchestra conductor he motioned for me to open my legs and like the cellist given first chair because she's sleeping with him, I obeyed. The massage was short but just what I needed and now "Sanchez" was going to give me what I wanted. ""Sanchez"" leaned in and took a big deep whiff of my wetness. He treated me to a nice and happy sigh right after too. He leaned in close taking a single lick of my wet slit. Just one quick swipe.

"Exquisite madam, simply exquisite." he said licking his lips. I smiled down at him stifling giggles. He grabbed my leg nibbling on the part of my inner thigh farthest from my pussy. He dipped his finger in my wet folds, just one, and ran it from where his lips were down to my pussy. he did this whenever he wanted to tease me. It was like he was seasoning my thigh with pussy juice. He bit and he lapped and sucked on my leg like it was his last meal.

"Mmmm," I moaned through gritted teeth whishing he would just eat me already. He looked down, inches from my slit. He opens my lips and just gazes longingly at my pussy admiring my wetness.

"Beautiful," he says, his words dripping with love and lust.

I'm so turned on my pussy is swollen and my wetness is glistening in the sunlight peeking through the curtain. Softly he licks along the surface of my wet lips. He takes deep breathes and seems to be loving the scent of my juices by the moans I get from him. He separates my lips with his tongue out and licks up and into my pussy. I can feel it slowly wiggling inside me and my juices really start running. Juices, my husband is all too happy to slurp up, loudly savoring my flavor. He presses his face between my legs tongue fucking me deeper. I start panting. "Mmmm," he has always known just what I like. My big tits are jiggling with every thrust of his tongue. "Yes!" I moan loudly. Hope the neighbors' don't hear me.

"Mmmfffff... mmm," he moans into my pussy devouring all of me, everything I am, my very essence as I cum all over his face arching my back. He takes a deep breath through his nose inhaling all of me and getting the air he needs to keep going. I reach down grabbing a handful of his curly hair and pull him so his face is buried in my juiciness. i rock my hips back and forth humping his face as I pant loudly my tits bouncing with every breath. My movements must have enticed his tongue. He began sucking my clit softly building me to my next climax.

He flicks his tongue across my clit, from one side to the other then licks around it counter clockwise. Just the way I like it. God he had a masterful tongue. "Ah ooooooh!" I screamed gripping my husband's hair tightly as I smashed into the wall of another orgasm. Fuck the neighbors. Still he didn't rise. Still he continued licking my sweet dripping pussy, caressing it with his wet tongue slowly. He started sucking and slurping and licking with a new rhythm, changing pressure and pattern. I could feel the heat rise within me again building to another fantastic climax.

He slides his tongue in and out of me again giving my clit a bit of rest as I squirt right into his mouth. He's got to be drenched by now. I can make a bit of a mess. "Yes!" I scream again falling down into a pit of pleasure. He engulfs my honey pot with his mouth and sucks on my clit again. He brings my legs up to rest on his shoulders and then begins vibrating his lips on my clit sending me into a bucking screaming frenzy. I clamp my legs around his head keeping him there squirting all over his face. i lay back spent and exhausted breathing labouredly.

He sits there for another few minutes slurping till my pussy pretty much "clean"

"Delightfully delectable Mrs. Macleod. Your pussy is positively divine." He said dabbing a napkin to his lips. Ever the gentleman. "Now that my breakfast is over what would you like for breakfast?"

"It's my pussy that's hungry." I said breathlessly. "Fuck me."

The time for teasing was over. He slid me toward him and impaled me on his cock. He filled me down to the base and his pubes tickled my kitty. "Ah!" I moan loudly throwing my head back against the soft bed. He leans forward taking one of my big tits in his hand and sucks hard on my nipple. god my head was spinning. He begins with slow strokes but then begins thrusting hard and fast like I like it. Before long I'm cuming again, "Ahhhh!"

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" I scream over and over as he pounds his cock into me.

"Mmm baby even after four kids your pussy is just as great as it was in twelfth grade." He's so sweet. It was the only time he broke character.

He slammed his full weight into me burying himself to the hilt of his sword each time. I feel like I'm levitating off the table with each thrust. I can feel his balls slapping my wet ass as he fucked me harder and faster. I curled my toes to another climax clenching my pussy tightly around him. He fucked through to his own explosion of cum inside me. That sent me over the edge of one final cum soaking climax "oh Danny!"

"Sanchez" kept his dick inside of me until he was done spurting. Good thing he was "fixed" years ago. He pulled his now flaccid cock out of my dripping pussy and dabbed at it with that napkin.

"Sometimes a mother gets so caught up raising her children that she forgets she's a woman." He said returning to his highlander voice.

""Sanchez", thank goodness you came back. Some ruffian was just here and he ravaged me mercilessly," I said smiling at my lover of 42 years.

"Would you like me to inform the authorities' madam?" knowing him he probably has a cop persona lined up for just such an occasion.

I sit up and kiss him deeply, "Yes, tell them to make certain he comes back every mother's day."

END.

*****

A/N

As you probably guessed this is a love letter to my darling wife and indeed all women who change their lives to care for another's. It's full of inside jokes and references.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

Thanks for reading.

- J