Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya see, it ain't all bad! And I ain't telling you to knock your mom up, just saying we have some mutual itches that we could scratch for eachother."

"Ok, so what about Dad? What about loyalty?" Ray countered.

"Well that's not an issue for me, I didn't make no promises to him. Got nothing against your old man personally, I ain't gonna try and kick his ass or steal his fortune. But for me the law of nature holds more sway than arbitrary social codes, and my royal scepter is the high and mighty lawgiver in my world."

Chase stood, dropped his shorts, and shook his hips, waggling his strident erection to and fro in the air between the twins. They'd all seen eachother naked before of course, and extra-curricular activities of a prurient nature had occurred on some team trips thru the years, but the twins had never had such an intimate view of Chase's tool and they found it uncomfortably captivating and a bit intimidating.

"And the law of the land is fuck when you can!" he bellowed.

The twins burst into laughter; Chase was pleased to note how they were succumbing to his charisma. He had always been the most naturally dominant player on the team, tho his lower social standing had hindered its full expression. The twins held an aura of affluence and self-assurance which, combined with their more classic good looks and the special allure of being almost like one being in two bodies, had garnered them a great deal of popularity. The Collinses had hosted many highschool pool parties in their backyard over the years, earning them a bit of prestige among the school's athletes and the related in-crowd. Chase had wittingly worked his way into a close bond with the boys to get a foothold in the upper echelon of the teen society, and now he was leveraging this relation to make his master stroke to rise to the top of the pack.

***

12