Mothers' Day Weekend Ch. 05

Story Info
Mel in the Middle: big sister bridges the gap.
4.2k words
4.63
13.8k
20
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel's head was spinning as she closed her mom's door behind her. That kiss was not at all what she had expected it to be. What the fuck was going on here? Not that it had been undesirable; to the contrary it had been far too much so for her comfort.

The guys were gaming on the big screen in the living room. All eyes had turned her way when she emerged from the bedroom, obviously anxious about her state. She smelled wonderful aromas in the kitchen and decided some food would help stabilize her right now. She wandered over and found the leftovers of the guys' breakfast burrito buffet and began scooping fillings into a tortilla then carefully wrapped it and took a bite. It sent calming waves thru her body; 'Good idea,' she thought and she leaned against the counter to finish it before facing her brothers.

She stepped into the living room, once again the center of attention. At least they were all dressed this time, even if only in gym shorts, the ubiquitous uniform of their jock culture.

"I want to talk with you two," she said to the twins, studiously avoiding Chase's hungry stare, "alone." She picked up the bag she'd dropped in the foyer upon entering and walked toward the guest bedroom that was now hers when she visited, then realized she would prefer the increased privacy of the downstairs den that had been her room before and now was claimed by her brothers; she did not want Chase listening in on their conversation. Besides it was a more comfortable and spacious setting and she felt the need to relax a bit.

She heard the twins following her down the narrow stairway as she opened the door, noting how the room had changed since her brothers had moved in; the decor reeked of teen masculinity, with sports heroes and swimsuit models plastered on the walls, the narrow bunk beds tight in one corner, a jumble of sports equipment stowed in another, a large dilapidated couch dominating the central space. She sat herself squarely in the middle of it and dug one of several joints she'd rolled for her mom out of her bag.

She kicked off her sneakers and lit the joint as her younger brothers dropped to the floor in front of her like recalcitrant puppies. She felt a satisfaction that they were so ready to submit to her dominant status in their space, even if it was largely circumstantial; it spoke to the respect she had cultivated in them through a lifetime of being a loving but no-bullshit-taking big sister.

Mel savored the first rush of the high moving through her body, loosening tension and anxiety. This was supposed to be a relaxing vacation weekend and she'd already felt more stressed out in the last hours than she had a few weeks ago at midterms. Renaissance Literature and Calculus had nothing on discovering that your family had decided to stage a full blown revolution of sexual morality.

"Okay guys, I heard Mom's side of things; now what the fuck do you two have to say for yourselves?" So much for the soft intro, but she couldn't grasp how to ease into the conversation.

They stared at her, at eachother, back at her, obviously at a loss of how to proceed themselves.

"Okay, let me jumpstart your memories; Mom told me she sucked your dicks." The smoke from the joint floated lazily in the silence of the space. Mel pictured herself as some hardass gangster in a movie and chuckled secretly. She took another drag and blew the stream of smoke toward her brothers, underscoring the tension of their silence.

"Come on guys, work with me here. How do you feel about this situation? Cause it feels pretty fucking bizarro to me and I'm struggling to make some sense of what happened here."

"Yeah, it's pretty confusing for me too," Jay offered.

"Me too," Ray chimed in. "Lemme have a hit, Mel?"

"Lemme have some answers, Ray." She hesitated a moment, extending the smoldering joint toward her brother like the proverbial carrot. As he reached out she pulled it back slightly, reinforcing her demand. "How was it for you, Ray?"

"Jesus Mel, what do think? It was hot as fuck! It was the hottest thing that ever happened to me, and so fucking weird at the same time, which only made it more intense." Ray reached again for the joint and this time Mel conceded, rewarding him for opening up.

"Jay?" she prompted as their brother took a long drag on the joint.

"Yeah, Mel, same here. Can't say I regret it but it's kinda hard to get over the idea that I should be ashamed. I know it's considered wrong but it really didn't feel wrong when it was happening. Mom wanted it and we wanted it and I guess that just overruled any other consideration." He reached over to take the joint from Ray.

"What about Dad?" she asked, "Did you consider him at all?"

"Not so much in the moment," Jay paused to hit the joint.

"I did but it wasn't enough to stop the momentum," Ray offered, "but it's been the biggest problem for me about the whole thing. I feel kinda guilty about...it's like we all cheated on him and I'm worried about how he'll react."

Jay handed the joint back to Mel and as their fingers touched a current passed between them, a momentary phenomenon but one that was undeniable as their eyes met. She held his gaze as she brought the joint to her lips and pulled on it.

"So what's next?" she asked, ambiguously, her gaze with Jay still fixed.

Ray spoke up, "Well we talked about it and decided to let Mom take the lead when Dad gets home. None of us really wants to hide it from him as tempting as it seems." He reached again for the joint and Mel passed it.

"What's next seems to involve you too now, Mel," Jay prompted, "so what's your position?" Mel thought she detected some subtle innuendo in the question, a lure that could almost be ignored if it weren't for the slight energetic exchange she felt persisting between them.

"Fortunately I have not cheated on anyone," she consciously dismissed the nagging question of that kiss she and Mom had shared; it seemed irrelevant in the face of what had happened between the rest of them. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of this. On one level, I get it; I understand that sexual arousal can inhibit good judgement and I've given in to questionable situations before myself. Passion can be persuasive. But the whole family thing is another level, one of those situations I never imagined as a possibility and now here you all have made it a reality. It's a lot to consider."

Jay passed her the joint again, this time the contact was more conscious between them both, the current unmistakeable; Mel felt a warm flush in her chest as her heartbeat kicked up a notch. The touch lingered just a moment longer than needed. "What are you thinking Jay?"

"Have you seriously never considered this before?" The hand that passed her the joint dropped to her foot, tentative in its touch. "Cause honestly, it's been on our minds since we hit puberty, we just never thought it could actually happen."

***

Penny was startled when Chase opened the shower door in his naked glory, cock proudly rising. He offered her the bong. Her mind chased its tail for a moment, thoughts of responsibility and control, doing the right thing. She mused that ever since she sent that text to Mel asking for weed things had rapidly spiraled into something that was not quite out of control but definitely out of the ordinary. Her body and mind echoed the pleasures she had experienced in the intervening time, the new sense of exhilaration and liberation.

"Fuck yeah," she smiled and leaned forward thru the door, mouthing the end of the thick, slick, glass tube, so gloriously phallic, offering pleasure with a simple suck. Her low swinging breasts arced droplets of hot water springing from her nipples to spatter on Chase's feet as he sparked the lighter and held the flame above the brimming bowl. Steamy spray cascaded on her firm back and buttocks, the warmth raising a ruddy sheen in her taut creamy skin and she inhaled the thick heady vapor. Her hands, freed from working for this offering, found something delightful to play with down below. She pulled away from the bong and bent to press her pursed lips to the tip of Chase's erect member.

Penny could never hold a hit for long and as she exhaled, curling the smoke along the pulsing shaft before her, she opened her mouth wide to slip over it, lapping the underside of the engorged tip and smiling up into Chase's eyes as he reached back to place the bong on the vanity. Her left hand dropped to cradle his full balls as she breathed in his muskiness touched with the traces of their previous coupling. She dropped to her knees inside the shower, the spray now raining on her hair and upper back, and pulled him to the threshold. His fingers laced thru her sodden mane, lifting it to reveal the wanton submission to the object of her delight scrawled upon her face.

She gaped and slowly took the length of him inside, the fat shaft sliding along her spread tongue until it hit her gag reflex; as much as she tried she never quite got rid of it completely. She gently suctioned onto him at her edge, letting her throat relax to the press of the visitor at the gate. Her tongue fluttered along under him and curled up the sides, savoring the tart taste of their mating. She could feel her cunt swollen and flared open, pulsing with desire. She kneaded his nutsack, tugging slightly down to hold him firm in place while she pressed the bulb into her willing throat, swallowing at his tip, riding out the occasional gag; she could tell he actually enjoyed the gagging and that turned her on even more.

***

Mel's heart beat a swift staccato in her chest and she felt her frontal flush in response to the strong sexual signaling she sensed coming from her younger brother. The intensity of the erotic connection was palpable in the room as Mel turned her gaze to Ray who just grinned and sheepishly dropped his eyes, confirmation enough. Her gaze returned to Jay who met it steadily, held it in the silence.

"I love you Mel, I've always looked up to you and admired you as a supportive and gracious big sister. I've always tried my best to be able to repay your caring for us whenever we needed something. I've also fantasized about you even since before puberty; when we were kids I wanted to marry you when I grew up. I always figured Ray would be with us too. Then sexuality came up and everything got so shameful and awkward. But you were still always the girl of my dreams."

"I think the most important thing that happened here last nite was that we all as a family became radically honest with eachother about things we had kept hidden from eachother and even from ourselves. I feel so much closer to Mom and even to Jay now." Inseparable as the twins had always been, that was a meaningful signifier. "And it's not just because of the sex; I really feel a whole new freedom to just be myself without hiding anything. And it's not perfect, we all keep reflexively bumping into our shame, like when you got home and found us; but every time it reminds me how much better it feels to be free of it."

"So I want to invite you to share this with us. That doesn't mean you have to have sex with any of us, unless you really truly want to. It means letting go of all the secrets and coverups that we've carried collectively as a family. It means being honest in your responses, verbal and nonverbal, rather than saying or doing what you think will be acceptable to others. It means being able to tell others what you don't want as well as what you do want. And that includes this invitation to play, now that you know what the game is."

"Fuckin A, bro," Ray quietly praised.

"I'm so fucking turned on right now," Mel panted. "I want in."

In a fluid motion, Jay rose to one knee in front of his older sister and took her hand, the extinguished joint dropping unnoticed into the couch cushions. "Melanie Desiree Collins, you've loved me since the day I was born, maybe even before, and I've loved you as long as I've known you, maybe my whole lifetime. Nothing is ever going to change that if I can help it. I want you to know that whatever you choose to do or not to do, it will not change the reality of what we are to eachother, what we've been all along. We are family and I don't ever want to hold back anything I can do for you or hold you back from anything you want to do. I know we can't really get married, but I want you to know that I'm yours for as long as we both shall live."

"You may kiss the bride," Mel sighed.

***

As much as Chase was stoked by Penny's enthusiastic oral demonstration, he had an impatient and overriding desire in another avenue. He grasped two fists full of her hair and pulled her to her feet and back against the shower wall, his cock jutting red and angry between them. Penny hitched a leg up along the wall and pulled the pulsing beast toward her hungry hole.

Chase glided into her depths in one smooth stroke. Penny rose onto her tiptoes as he bottomed out, her right foot bracing hard against the opposite wall as the shower streamed over their flesh, pressed tight against one another.

"Oh fuck Chase! It's so fucking good!" Tears squeezed from her squinted eyes as he rolled his hips into her, sending soft jabs against her cervix. She felt her womb begin to flutter, responsive to the knocking at its door. It felt voracious, needy in a raw primal way. Her fiery mouth sought his lips and latched on, tongue licking and thrusting to meet his, to claim this space as her own, her hands twined around his neck as she rode his insistent press.

The orgasm slammed into her with a fury and her legs wrapped around Chase's hips, pulling him in as she arched back into the wall and screamed. Her chest heaved and he sucked a turgid nipple between his lips, pulling hard, sending pings of ecstasy into her heart. When her spasms subsided, Chase scooped her upright to sprawl into his chest, shutting off the shower, carrying her still and impaled on his rigid pole, draping a thick towel over her shoulders on the way to the bed.

***

Mel and Jay found each others lips in a sweet union that had both swooning and soon working their open mouths and probing tongues hungrily against eachother. Ray watched on, bristling with desire. His emotional attraction was not quite as strong as it sounded like Jay's was, but he'd always loved his big sister and had certainly lusted for her for years. He knew that since Jay was in, he was lined up for his share of action too, and he was getting worked up watching his siblings make out.

The kiss finally broke for a moment, the two of them still hovering face to face.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long," Jay said softly.

"I hope we can keep doing it for a long time," Mel replied

"I hope I can get in on this too," Ray opened as he shifted to his knees in front of his sister. "Mel, I've always loved you too, you made me feel so good about myself growing up, and...well I never imagined us married, but I had the hots for you like crazy. I was really ashamed of it, I thought you'd probably hate me and never talk to me again if I said anything about it. Do you remember how I used to pester you into wrestling and tickling me? It's cause I just wanted you to touch me all the time and that was the only way I felt safe asking for it. But now I'm ready to be honest about it. Mel, I want to touch you, I want to feel you up like I've fantasized about all these years."

Mel grabbed the waist of her halter and pulled it up over her tits. She had always been proud of them ever since they outgrew Mom's when she was 15. She filled a C cup to its limit when she wore one, but she preferred to go braless as much as possible, accentuating her assets, boisterously round and jutting with only a hint of a droop that underscored their fullness.

She reached out to grab Ray's hands and pull them to her, raising him up onto his knees between her legs, and she placed them firmly cupping her heavy breasts. "Don't stop touching me Ray," she ordered as she turned back to Jay and pulled him in for another kiss. Ray hefted and kneaded her springy flesh and ran his thumbs up over her tightly crinkling nipples. While her left hand stroked and pressed into Jay's back, her right tickled along Ray's belly and chest.

"Do you still like to be tickled?" she asked as she turned back to Ray.

"By you, yes, forever."

"Do you want to kiss me, Ray?"

"Of course I do, Mel."

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Permission?"

"Just kiss me already, Ray."

Ray came in urgently, his lips pressing intently into Mel's, their mouths splitting wide to consume eachother. Jay slid onto the couch next to his sister and slid his fingers through her sandy curls, getting a good view of his siblings' tongue dueling. He leaned in to lick along the perfect curve of her ear, then to the bare skin behind it and further down along her neck. He nipped at her and nuzzled into her mane, savoring the subtle musky aroma tinged with the slight floral scent of her shampoo.

Mel turned her head to kiss Jay again as her right hand slipped inside Rays waistband to grasp at his standing pillar of flesh, the head pressing moistly into her palm as her fingertips curled and stroked his sensitive ridge.

"Is this how you always wanted me to touch you Ray?" she teased.

"Fuck yeah, Mel. That feels so fucking awesome."

"Suck my tit, Jay" she directed, as she worked Ray's shorts down over his hips and got a good firm grip on his cock, stroking the copiously flowing precum down over the shaft. Jay dropped his head to her nipple and began to suck vigorously, his hand smoothing along the soft flesh of her belly while Mel and Ray made out above.

Ray was overwhelmed with the power of his pent up lust; suddenly he groaned and Jay felt warm splashes across the back of his hand as Mel milked the spurting cock she held.

"Fuck bro, you jizzed on my hand!" Jay exclaimed. Ray, backed up a bit, suddenly apologetic. Mel released his softening prick and reached for Jay's hand with her own cum drizzled hand, bringing them both to her lips. "You guys are going to have to get over being squeamish about this if we are going to play this way," she laughed as she began licking and sucking Ray's sperm off of Jay's fingers, popping them into her mouth one by one.

"Oh fuck Mel," Jay moaned.

"First I gotta get this cleaned up, then we can consider that," she quipped. "Ray, I told you don't stop touching me." She pulled his left hand back to her right tit and he fondled it and plucked at her nipple. "Fuck yeah, that's so good," she gasped as she released Jay's tongue-bathed hand. "Do the other one again, Jay."

The twins tandem tweaked Mel's ample breasts while she finished licking her own hand then proceeded to scoop the gelatinous deposits of cooling spunk off of her belly and suck it hungrily between her lips.

"Your cum tastes so sweet, little bro, it might be habit forming."

"You can have all you want, sis."

"Let me clean you up too."

Ray stood and dropped to one knee by Mel's side on the couch, careful to keep ahold of her tit. His other hand came to the back of her head as she lifted his flaccid but plump cock to her parted lips. She eased the foreskin back to reveal the hidden knob then sucked the entire thing into her mouth, Ray moaning as she rolled her tongue around it and sucked it clean. It was beginning to revive when she pushed back on his hips.

"Okay stud, its Jay's turn now, but I've got something else you can do for me." Mel held Ray's firming cock as she stood up. "Drop your shorts and take a seat Jay." He eagerly complied as Mel unfastened her low-slung corduroy bell bottoms and began easing them over her ample hips.

If she'd loved her tits right up front, making friends with this area of her anatomy had seriously lagged behind. On the tailcoats of her very welcomed breasts, a decided thickening had descended upon her pelvic region, filling out her hips, belly, ass, and thighs with a vengeance. She was not 'pear shaped' but there was a definite emphasis to the swell of her lower half and her trunk was thick and solid rather than gathering for the classic hourglassy look. 'Voluptuous' was the term Mom had used to soothe her, assuring her that there were plenty of nice men out there who would go crazy for her curves. Her yoga teacher at college had complimented the strength of her core, and true to Mom's word, she seemed to receive as much appreciation from guys (and gals) for her lower assets as for the uppers.

12