Mother's Day Weekend in Las Vegas Pt. 02

Story Info
A son takes his widowed mother to Las Vegas.
4.7k words
4.58
85.5k
99

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok so I know this took me a while to get this finished but I really didn't think I'd get such positive feed back from the first story. Thanks to those who wrote constructive criticism and yes I do read them and try to learn. I hope you like this one as much as the first one and there is sex that takes place early on in the story. Once again this is a work of fiction and none of these people exist so far as I know.

*****

I awoke early the following morning with the dawn's first light coming through a small opening between the curtains. It was just enough light to bathe the room in a soft glow as I lay there next to my mother whom I had just fucked the previous night. She was so beautiful as she slept with a slight smile on her face and her hair flowing over her back. The blankets had been kicked nearly off the end of the bed so that I had an unobstructed view of her whole body stretched out before me. Her skin was almost as white as the sheets and there was a strong smell of sex in the room as I lay there watching her sleep, her back slightly rising and falling with each breath. She looked so peaceful, so angelic, so damn sexy I was tempted to jump her again right then and there but refrained as I needed to relieve myself. I got out of bed as carefully as I could so not to wake her and went into the bathroom.

When I returned I went to the curtains and looked out the window to see the Las Vegas Strip in the early morning. The traffic was light, mostly taxis or delivery trucks, and the sidewalks were barren with only a few people here or there coming back from a late night of partying or gambling. Turning my attention back to the beauty that was sleeping I sat down in a chair and began to think.

I sat there for over an hour just staring at her. 'What now?' I thought. Before I could even answer my own question she stirred and saw me.

"Why are you sitting over there? Come back to bed." She yawned.

I smiled at her and knew at that moment that I was hopelessly in love with my own mother. Getting up from the chair I walked over and crawled into bed and into her open arms. We kissed like lovers as our mouths tried to devourer each other. I had only one thought and that was to make this woman mine.

Pulling my head back I looked deeply in to her eyes and whispered. "I love you."

My mother looked at me with a slight smile that became bigger. "I love you too baby." She began to cry but I knew they were tears of joy.

She started to attack my face with kisses as I laughed. I'd never experienced as much joy and happiness in my life as I was right now. As we continued kissing I moved my right hand to her dripping wet pussy. My God she was so wet and hot that I was able to slide two fingers in with out and trouble. She gasp as soon as I did but she kept up her assault on my face and neck. Slowly I move my fingers in and out occasionally hitting her g-spot, that soft fleshy button just inside her vagina. She'd let out a moan or a gasp every time I touched it. Soon I was rubbing it constantly with my fingers in a circular motion. This was driving her crazy as she had stopped kissing me and had her head back on the pillow moaning. She would move her head side to side now and then while her eyes rolled back and all I could see was white. Finally she let out the loud guttural cry and arched her back as she grabbed and the released the sheets with her hands.

"Oh my God, oh MY GOD. DON'T STOP BABY. DON"T STOP" She yelled.

I felt her pussy clamp around my fingers as she had a long and powerful orgasm. Her body shook as she arched her back higher off the bed. Then the most amazing thing happened as a gush of her fluids came out around my fingers and covered my hand. It also made quite a large wet spot on the bed. This was the first time I'd ever seen a woman ejaculate, at least in real life. I'd seen a few on some porn sites but always dismissed it as being staged and never really believed that a woman could do that. Well I was just proven wrong by my own mother.

I removed my fingers and just stared at them as they glistened with my mother's juices. She as laying there breathing heavily as if she'd just sprinted a hundred yards and was looking at me with half opened eyes. When she realized what I was staring at she reached up, took my hand, brought it to her mouth, and then slowly began to lick and suck my fingers clean.

She moaned around my fingers. "Mmmmmm I taste sooo good after that."

That was all the encouragement I needed so I moved between her legs and just slide my rock hard manhood in to her soaking wet pussy. She let out a little cry as I bottomed out.

I looked into her with concern. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No baby, no. I'm just not use to your size. I love how you feel inside of me. I've never been so filled. I've haven't felt like this since..."

I knew she was thinking of dad and then I realized she hadn't been with a man since his death. It was then I decided to make her have as many mind blowing orgasms as I could give her. This woman that gave me life, that took care of me and raised me deserved to be happy and satisfied. Slowly I started to move in and out while looking in to her eyes. All I saw in them was love.

She would let out a sigh or moan of pleasure as I continued to slowly fuck her. Our bodies were now covered in sweat and I could see she was getting close to having another orgasm. Gradually I picked up my pace as I wanted to make this last. She had her legs hooked around mine and her hands were now grabbing my ass trying to pull me in deeper as she was moaning louder. Every now and then I'd lean down and kiss her as our tongues would dance together as we tried to become one. Soon I was pounding her so hard her body shook and she would let out a moan every time our hips slammed together.

"Faster baby, harder, deeper. Make mommy cum for you." Breathlessly she was begging me, encouraging me to fuck her to orgasm.

Soon she was rewarded as she shut her eyes tight and arched her back letting out a long low moan of pure pleasure. I could feel her hot wet pussy squeeze my cock trying to suck out my seed. That sent me over the top as I began for fill her I let out my own cry of joy.

"OOOOOHHHH FUCK MOM." I yelled.

"What a good boy. You made mommy cum again." She giggled.

It was such a surreal scene as I was balls deep into my own mother's pussy and she was laughing like a school girl.

I tried to do my best Joe Pesci from 'Goodfellas'. "So you think I'm funny? I amuse you?"

She gave me a big smile. "Oh you do more than amuse me big boy." Then she pulled my head towards hers and gave me a deep passionate kiss. When we stopped as she looked deep into my eyes. "You rock my world. You ARE my world." Then kissed me again.

We laid in bed for an hour or so before we agreed it was time to get cleaned up and check out of the room. As we got out of bed we looked at how stained it was. We looked at each other and laughed. Once in the shower we washed each others bodies thoroughly as we kissed. We were both too tired to try for shower sex but I was sure that would happen before this trip was over. Before leaving the room I left a generous tip for the maids as I'd knew they would probably have to throw those sheets out.

It was just after 9 am as we left the hotel and got a cab back to our own hotel. The ride back was quiet as Laura was sitting close to me holding my hand and resting her head on my shoulder. We were looking out at the Strip not talking but I could feel the love passing between us. It was so comforting and warm that nothing at the moment mattered to me. I could have sat in the back of that cab with her for hours just holding her hand and not talking. It was peaceful.

The cab pulled up to our hotel and a porter open the door. We walked through the lobby as people were coming down from their rooms to start the day as we were heading to ours to finally change out of last nights clothes. We just smiled at each other as some people looked at us as a happy couple who just had the most amazing night in Las Vegas. I got us some coffee then we resumed our walk back to the room.

Once in the room we started to change out of our clothes when Laura asked. "What do you want to do today?"

I was too tired from last night to do much of anything so I thought for a moment. "The pool should be open by now. How about we take it easy today and get some sun?"

She smiled with approval. "Great idea. I have just the swim suit to wear." Then gave me a wink and grabbed something out of her suitcase and went in to the bathroom to change.

"You know its ok to get dressed in front of me. You don't need to be shy." I said to the closed bathroom door.

"I know but I'd like to surprise you with my new suit. I think you'll like it." She replied.

With that I put on my bathing trunks that went down to just above my knees and a t-shirt. Then I found the sunscreen and some bottled water and placed it in my backpack along with my ipad. The bathroom door open and Laura came out wearing one of my t-shirts as sort of a sun dress. She looked so sexy with her hair pulled back in a pony tail and wearing a baseball cap from my high school days. I put on my running shoes and she some sandals then we headed off to the pool. The whole time we as walked she had interlaced her fingers with mine until we got to the pool and found a couple of free chase lounges.

As I started to get things set my mother removed her t-shirt to reveal her bathing suit. It wasn't that it was small, in fact as bikinis go it was rather modest but it hugged her body so perfectly and she has a killer body. It was a simple brown bikini that matched her hair color but also showed off her body. The top covered her breasts almost completely as there was some side cleavage but I could also make out her nipples through the material. The bottoms hugged her ass and when she turned to face me I could defiantly see a camel toe showing through.

Once I'd gotten a good look all I wanted to do was take her again right there out in front of every one at the pool. She just looked so damn hot that as soon as I was out of my shoes and shirt I jumped in the pool. Thankfully the water was cold enough to help get my cock under control again.

Laura looked at me knowing full well why I'd jumped in the water. "Feeling a bit warm are we?" She teased.

I looked up at her. "You know damn well what I'm feeling woman. You look too damn good in that bikini that we may be heading back to the room before we can work on our tans." I grinned back at her.

She got herself comfortable on her lounge and started to put on sunscreen. "I thought you wanted to take it easy today?" She asked in a mocking sort of way.

"I did until I saw you in that..that.." I was at a loss for words.

She laughed. "Don't worry babe, we still have several days together. I'm sure you'll be sick of me after that."

For some reason those words hurt me. I push myself out of the pool, grabbed my towel, and quickly dried off. Then I sat on the my lounge and looked seriously at her. "I love you. I could never be sick or bored or tired of you. Ever. I love you so please don't even joke about that."

I saw the concern on her face. "I'm...I'm sorry it was just a little joke. You know I love you too and I'd never hurt you."

I started to speak. "Look, we need to talk at some point about where we see us going with this relationship. I know this has all been kind of sudden but," I paused to think and to make sure no one was close enough to hear us. "I've loved you for years and I want this to continue. Think about what you want and will talk later tonight."

I could see the tears run down her face from under her sunglasses. "Baby I love you too, but..." She thought for a moment. "You know we can't...I want too but..."

I knew what she was trying to say but my heart said something different. "Look just think about how you want things to go and we'll talk later. We don't have to make any decision this minute, but we should at least talk about them before this trip ends. Just know that I love you and we're here together to enjoy ourselves."

We kissed and I wiped away her tears. Soon we were both settled on our lounge chairs getting some sun as I listened to some tunes while Laura read a magazine. After about an hour she lowered the back of her lounge chair and rolled over on her stomach.

Once she got herself comfortable she looked over at me. "Would you be a dear and put some sun lotion on my back."

I got up, grabbed the bottle, and put some on the palm of my hand. "Would you like me to untie your top so it won't leave any tan lines?"

She took her sunglasses off and smiled. "Only if you promise to tie it back up again." She winked at me.

I undid her top began to massage the sun tan lotion on to her back. She sighed as I did this. "You should give me a massage when we get back to the room. All that walking we did yesterday has made my legs and feet sore."

"I could do that. But what will you give me in return?" I said playfully.

She turned her head and looked at me. "That all depends on how good of a massage you give me." She winked and gave me a bright smile.

That started me thinking. I knew the spa at the hotel did massages and I wondered if they sold any of the massage oils they used. I decided to check it out once we left the pool. We stayed at the pool for another hour and started talking about what we wanted to do about lunch. We were both starving as we had skipped breakfast and it was now just after 12 o'clock.

"Why don't we take a rest first then find a restaurant here in the hotel?" Laura suggested. "I'm still tired from yesterday's activities and could do with a nap." She yawned and I could see she needed some down time.

As for me I'd gotten my second wind so once we had gathered up our stuff we went back to our room. On the way back I said she could take a nap then call me when she was ready for some lunch as I wanted to do some exploring being this was my first time in Las Vegas. I also said that if I were to try and take a nap with her that the last thing we'd do is sleep.

"After seeing you in the awesome bikini I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off you. So you get some rest and I'll just have a leisurely walk about. Ok?"

She nodded in agreement. "Just don't get to tired. I expect a massage from you later, and more." She grinned.

Once I left the room the first place I went to was the spa. I asked the girl at the counter if they sold any massage oils and she informed me that they did so I bought a small bottle. Then a made my way to the Strip and decided to check out the casinos on the other side of the street. It was about 1 pm and the sidewalks were crowded as I walked across one of the pedestrian bridges that goes over the Strip.

It was warm out, maybe 80 degrees or so, but once inside the MGM the air-conditioning hits and I was cooled down. I wandered around checking out different table games and slot machines until I found a $15 Blackjack table with a couple of open seats. I played for about an hour but had stayed pretty much even so I left and started back to the hotel.

As I entered the hotel lobby my phone rang and I saw it was Laura. "Hey. Did you have a good rest?"

"I slept a little but I missed you too much."

"Well if we had tried to take a nap together we'd still be going at it right now." I told her.

She laughed. "Oh aren't we just a little full of ourselves today."

"Not at all. All I need to do is remember how good you looked at the pool this morning and I could go all night."

"I may hold you to that mister. Are you still hungry because I'm starving."

"Yeah I'm starving too. Oh you for food. I was thinking of something else."

She laughed. "You're so bad. But that is one more thing I love about you."

I told her I'd be back in the room in a few minutes so I could change in to something more appropriate to wear at a restaurant. I didn't think my swim trunks and t-shirt would go over to well. Once there I saw that Laura had showered and changed in to a simple sun dress that was black but had a floral pattern at the bottom. It was almost knee length and looking at it and her I could see she had gotten some color from being out by the pool this morning. She wore a pair of sandals and a straw sun hat with her mirrored sunglasses.

My attire was a pair of cargo short, a polo shirt, and a pair of deck shoes. Simple but comfortable. We headed off in search of a decent restaurant for a late lunch and found one that wasn't very busy. I asked for a quiet table as I was hoping we could talk. We were quickly seated and given menus and drinks. As we were both hungry we both went all out. An appetizers to start with followed by a salad for her and soup for me then huge burgers for each of us and finally ending with desert.

We had been talking throughout lunch until the desert came and Laura became very quiet. So I asked. "Is there something wrong? Is the desert not to your liking?"

She looked at me and shook her head no. "No the meal was fine, its just... well I couldn't sleep because of what we talked about at the pool. I've been thinking about our relationship and how everything has changed. I feel guilty because I've been so selfish. You see..." She looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear. "Since your father died I haven't been with anyone. It was like a part of my heart died the day he died. Then you... you were so sweet and when you helped and supported my even being so young." She was starting to cry. "If it weren't for you I don't know what I would have done. I might have try to... to even kill my..."

I stopped her. "But you didn't and I'm so grateful that you had the strength to go on."

"Please let me finish what I have to say. You see the only reason I had to live was you. Even though you were so young you seemed to have a maturity about you. When you came to my bed those nights I was crying it helped me more than you could ever know. I knew then you were going to grow up to be a fine young man, just like your dad. In fact as I watched you grow you started to look like him more and more each year. By the time you had graduated high school you could have been his twin brother. I use to look at pictures of you back then and compare them to the pictures I have of your father back in college. God you look some much like him. That is why I think... I think I fell in love with you. You see I knew your father and I were meant to be together. We were soul mates. God how I loved him." She was crying now. "But since his death I haven't found anyone that could replace him, except... you. I feel so ashamed of myself for being so selfish. You have your whole life ahead of you and you shouldn't be tied down with me. I'm your mother for God sake, what was I thinking?"

She quickly got up from the table before could stop her as she ran out of the restaurant. I knew where she'd be heading so I quickly paid the bill and headed back to our room. Just as I thought she was there laying face down on the bed crying. I quietly walked over to the bed and laid down next to her there started to stroke her hair. I could hear her softly crying and see her back rise and fall as she breathed.

"Now what am I going to do with you? You say you love me but that you're being selfish. If you deny me your love, then yes, you are being selfish. But if you accept the fact that you love me, AND that I love you, I really don't see a problem. You do love me, don't you?"

I saw her nod her head and heard a muffled yes. "Then what is the problem? We love each other so there is nothing we can't over come."

She turned here her head and wiped her eyes. "You're so young and you should find your own soul mate. To marry a young woman and start a family of your own. Not be tied down with your own mother who is missing her late husband."

12