Mother's Favorite Son

Story Info
Erik spends spends a very special Mother's Day with Rita
9.3k words
4.66
293.3k
297
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,518 Followers

"To you, the best mother a guy could ever ask for," Erik said, chinking his glass against his mother's in a toast. They were both drinking mimosas, as they were at brunch.

"Thank you, sweetie, you're very nice," Rita answered. She leaned over and kissed her son on the cheek after sipping her mimosa. They were sitting at a small wrought iron table outside in the sunshine at one of their favorite restaurants. They were in a small, secret garden in the rear, which only held four other tables, two of which were occupied. Piano music wafted from a speaker, which was played by a live pianist inside the restaurant proper.

Erik and Rita were celebrating a long standing tradition of sharing Mother's Day brunch and they couldn't have asked for a better day to sit outside. It was in the upper sixties and the sky was a brilliant blue hung with fluffy clouds. The walls of the garden were festooned with blooming vines and although they weren't alone the space lent itself to a sense of intimacy. Ordinarily Erik's brother Owen would have been there as well, but he had taken a summer job and couldn't make it back. Owen had just completed his freshmen semester at college and enjoyed his new freedom too much to return home for the summer. His absence suited Erik just fine, as he was glad to have his mother all to himself.

"You're supposed to say I'm your favorite son."

"Now that wouldn't be nice, would it? I have to say I love both my boys equally," Rita said with a wink. Yes, both sons were the most important things in her life, Rita had always had a special bond with her first born. It had always been an inside joke that Erik was her favorite and while there may have been some truth in it, she could never openly admit to it.

Their waitress came and refilled their mimosas and cleared their plates. She asked if they wanted dessert and while Erik was full, Rita wavered.

"If you want something, Mom, have it. You can have anything you want."

"But I really shouldn't. I've been trying to watch what I eat lately."

"Mom, you look fantastic. You're just being silly."

"You really are such a sweet boy. If I want to keep looking this way I'd better skip dessert." Rita beamed at her son and took his hand.

"She'll have the raspberry cheesecake, please."

The blonde girl smiled at their interaction and said, "It will be right out."

"You're determined to feed all my vices today, aren't you? First champagne and now cheesecake, what will be next?"

"Anything you like. And I'm serious, Mom, you look amazing. I don't think one slice of cheesecake it going to make you fat." Erik stared at his mother like she was the most perfect woman in the world, which she was in his eyes. She'd always had a special place in his heart and mind as far back as he could remember. To Erik, she really was the most beautiful woman in the world and probably the sexiest, if he thought of her that way.

Of course, like many young boys, there was a time when he did have a crush on his mother. When he'd felt those first stirrings of his sexuality his mother was the woman he was around the most and she was a truly beautiful woman by any measure. Rita had long, flowing dark hair and perfect, tanned skin and always worked hard to make sure she looked her best. She had a woman's curves and looked damned good when she sometimes wore a bikini when the family went to the beach. Seeing his mother that way gave young Erik confusing feelings about his mother and when he was ten-years-old he tried to show his affection by kissing like her "like they did in the movies." When he gave his mother an open mouth kiss she did not scold him or tell him he was bad. Rita simply explained that while she was very flattered he loved her so much it was not appropriate for a son to kiss his mother that way. She told Erik that he was just confused and those kinds of feelings were for girls his age.

It was eleven years later and at forty-four Rita was still a striking woman. Her curves were softer now, maybe everything wasn't as tight, and she felt her bikini days were behind her, but the subtle laugh lines in her face only made her more beautiful and her hair was cut to her shoulders now and highlighted with dark blonde streaks. Heads still turned when Rita entered a room.

Erik reached into his jacket and withdrew a long, slim box with a ribbon around it. He pushed it across the table toward his mother.

"What's this? I hope you didn't go out and spend a fortune, young man." Rita wrapped the box and opened it. Inside was a thin, gold anklet with a diamond clasp. "Erik, this is way too much. I can't accept this."

"You have to accept it, Mom. I'm not taking it back. I remember the one you always used to wear in the summertime and how it always made me feel like my mom was cool because she's wear something like that, so I wanted to get you something that said you're still exactly the same to me."

Tears welled in Rita's eyes. "Erik, really it's too much."

"Here, give it to me," Erik said.

He took turned his chair and took his mother's leg, resting her foot, in a navy heel, between his legs. Rita demurely smoothed her skirt over her thighs and Erik fastened the anklet to her shapely leg, outside her hose. "Perfect," he pronounced.

"You really are the most thoughtful son a mother could ask for," Rita said, pulling him into a tight hug. Her heart swelled with so much love for her son she thought it might burst. She could not have been more proud to have raised a son like Erik. He was sweet and smart and very handsome. Whoever ended up as his wife would be a very lucky woman indeed.

The waitress brought Rita's cheesecake and asked if they needed anything else. Erik replied that they did not and she left them alone. His mother poked at the cheesecake with her fork, but did not eat it.

"Mom, stop it," Erik said, taking the fork from her hand. He broke off a piece of the cheesecake and pressed it to Rita's full, ruby lips. She smiled and parted them. He didn't stop after the first piece, but fed his mother the entire dessert. Rita felt rather silly, but it was also very nice. Erik was so attentive and she thought again how lucky she was to have him in her life. Rita knew that no matter how unreliable others in her life might be that her son would always be there to take care of her. That knowledge made her love Erik that much more.

"If you're done feeding me, you can tell me how things are going with Emily." Rita said, wiping her mouth on a napkin.

"They're not. We're on a break right now. She's going to be moving back home and I'm still going to be at school next year and we're not sure how the long distance thing is going to work out."

"You could go out there. If you care for this girl you shouldn't just let her go."

"I don't want to pick up and move halfway across the country, Mom. It's too far away. I really don't want to be more than a couple hours away."

Rita held Erik's hands in hers. "Sweetie, your father and I are fine. You don't have to feel like we're your responsibility. We both want you to live your life."

"But since Dad had the heart attack I just feel like one of us should be around and Owen isn't anywhere close."

"You have to live your own life. Can you just give Emily up like that?"

"I don't know. I care about her a lot, I might even love her, but maybe not enough to move out there. I don't know, Mom, I miss her already. I'm used to seeing her everyday and now her things are out of the apartment. It just feels weird."

"And I'm sure it's strange to go back to sleeping alone. I know it was strange when your father was in the hospital."

"Who says I'm sleeping alone?" Erik smirked.

"Oh, is there a revolving door on your bedroom now?" Rita laughed.

"No, I'm more selective than that, but I am taking numbers." They both had a good laugh and drank their mimosas.

It wasn't strange for them to joke like that. Rita and Erik had always been very, very close. Outsiders probably wouldn't understand their relationship, but there wasn't anything they couldn't talk about. It was Rita, not his father, who gave Erik the sex talk and even pressed a condom in his hand when he became serious with his first girlfriend. She was pretty sure her son was still a virgin because she thought he would have told her if he weren't. And she was right, because after Erik did have sex for the first time he came to her to talk about how it felt. Rita, for her part, made sure he understood what sex meant to a young girl and made sure he wouldn't just use a girl and toss her aside. She didn't even shy away from answering his more awkward questions about oral sex and other activities. One or two of their conversations became quite graphic and Rita found herself turning bright red, but she'd rather her son get his information from her rather than on the street.

"Enough about my love life. How are you and Dad doing?"

"We're good. Your father is," she paused, "your father. He's still taking things slowly, but he's working just as hard as ever and things are going back to normal."

"But?" Erik could tell there was a 'but.' He could read his mother's emotions and could tell not everything was right. His father had a massive heart attack a little over a year ago and it had been very hard on his mother. Erik was home more than at school during that time and had nearly failed the semester, but he knew where his place was. There were many times when he sat up late into the night holding his mother, who was emotionally and physically exhausted, until she fell asleep in his arms. It was during that time that Erik realized he would have to stick close to home because his mother needed him. Sometimes it seemed like he could be there for her in a way that his father just couldn't.

"I'm not sure I should talk to you about this. It's very personal and I know your father wouldn't approve."

"Mom, we've always been able to talk about anything and I'm not going to run back to Dad and tell him what we've been talking about."

Rita went back and forth in her mind. Yes, it was a sensitive topic, but Erik was right, they did talk about everything and he wasn't a boy anymore. Looking across at him, with his broad shoulders and spill of black hair and strong face Rita realized her son was a man, not a boy. She just hoped he wouldn't be skived out by what she had to say.

"Not everything is back to normal, sweetie. Your father and I haven't been connecting...in the bedroom." She looked at him and was relieved that he didn't look sick. While sparing Erik the intimate details, she went on to explain to him how things had been in her marriage since the heart attack. Her husband had always been a proud, strong man, Erik was much like his father, and the heart attack had really laid him low. He just wasn't the same man anymore. Yes, he'd gone back to working sixty-hour weeks and was even back on the golf course, but their sex life had dropped to nothing. They had tried to make love several times after the heart attack, but he wasn't quite able to perform. Rita knew this was common and was more than happy to help him work through whatever the problems was, be it physical and mental, but he wouldn't discuss it. In that way, Erik couldn't be more different than his father. Rita hadn't been touched in months and it was taking its toll. That was one of the reasons why she doubted her appeal. Maybe she just wasn't attractive anymore. It was a purely emotional response, but completely understandable. Rita considered that he may be having an affair, but she just couldn't believe that. Whatever the reasons, her husband's lack of interest left her feeling profoundly lonely, unattractive and very, very horny. Rita had always been very sexual and sex with her husband was always great. She didn't know what to do without some kind of attention. She did have a vibrator and in the past she used it on occasion, but now she felt like she was wearing the thing out. Sometimes the sexual frustration even rivaled the emotional abandonment. Rita spilled her feelings to her son and was wiping her eyes again when she finished, feeling much better for having gotten it all out.

"Mom, I didn't know things had been so hard for you." Erik was holding her hands this time and earnestly gazing into her emerald eyes.

"How could you? It's not something a mother normally comes running to her son with." Rita felt foolish for dumping her problems on him and purposely turned to fixing her make up so she didn't have to look at him.

"But I'm glad you told me. Really, Mom, I love that you trust me so much."

"I trust you completely, sweetie. You're my beautiful boy."

"And you can't talk to Dad about this? Are you sure? I know he loves you."

"I know he does, but this is one thing I don't think he wants to face."

"Maybe I could say something to him. You know, talk to him man to man."

"No, your father would be humiliated. I almost wish he was just having an affair because I know how hard this is for him."

"But what about you, Mom? It's hard for you too. Your feelings count."

"I'm making do, don't worry."

"What do you mean? You're not..."

"No! Oh God no! I couldn't pick up a strange man and sleep with him. I am not cheating on your father. There are other ways to cope, you know." She saw Erik looking at her quizzically. "You know, other ways to not feel so...lonely." He still didn't seem to be getting it. "I'm sure since Emily left you've been taking care of things...yourself. Don't make me say it!"

"Oh! Oh, yeah, right. I get it now. Yeah, I know what you mean. Sorry, I didn't think that's what you were getting at. I didn't think you, uhm, did that." It was a contest to see who could turn redder.

"I may be your mother, Erik, but I am also still a woman. And a woman has needs, especially a woman my age. It's true what they say about it getting better as you get older. I'm much more comfortable with things than I was at your age. God, I don't think I had any idea what I was doing back then."

"Hey, I think I know what I'm doing, plenty. I haven't had any complaints yet." Their banter defused what had been an awkward moment.

"I'm sure you do, sweetie." She said, patting his hand. "I'm sure the girls in your bedroom are just screaming every night."

"I've heard plenty of screaming. I'm surprised you never heard it, Mom."

Actually, she had. Their were several occasions when Erik brought girls home after his parents were in bed and took them up to his room. Some of those girls were quite vocal about his skills and while his father could sleep through a nuclear exchange, Rita had been woken up several times by the sounds coming from her son's room. Somehow she wasn't surprised that Erik knew what he was doing in bed and again she thought about how lucky his wife would be. And even though she would take the secret to her grave, Rita had become quite aroused listening to her son and his girls and once had touched herself while she listened.

"I screen that stuff out, honey."

"Well, at least you are doing something about the situation. That's good." Erik was grinning from ear to ear because he knew how embarrassed his mother was by the subject and he liked seeing her blush. While they'd always been able to talk about things, it was Erik who did the revealing, not the other way around. It was cool knowing she was so sexual. He'd always preferred to think of her as a complete woman instead of just his mom. He'd overheard the things his friends would say about her and he was proud that his mom was a MILF. And his friends were right, his mother was hot. There was a little part of Erik that never forgot that early crush.

"But, I have to ask, is it the same? I mean, I know for a guy it feels good, but it's not the same. I couldn't get by on it." Erik was just playing with her now.

"Are we really talking about this? Maybe you're not so sweet after all." Rita laughed.

"I am a man now, Mom, not a boy."

"Yes you are, a very handsome one at that. Any woman would be very lucky to have you. If you really want to know, no it's not the same. I mean it's good, but it's not the same. I miss being touched and touching back. I want the whole experience, not just the ending."

"I know what you mean. I feel exactly the same. So do you do it often?"

"Stop it right now, Erik. You can't ask your mother questions like that." Rita drained her mimosa and felt the bubbles in the champagne go straight to her head. She felt naughty and fun talking about these things, even if it was with her son. The champagne helped her forget that last part. He fancied that she was just spending the afternoon with a handsome younger man.

"I thought we could tell each other anything. I'd tell you anything you want to know."

"Really?"

"Sure. Try me."

Rita wanted to put him on the spot and tried hard to think of a question that would blow him out of the water, but it was hard since thinking about her son and sex together wasn't natural. Finally, she blurted out, "What's your favorite sex act?"

"That's all you've got? That's an easy one to answer. I love to '69'. Do you know what that is, Mom?"

"Yes, of course. I did come of age in the seventies. When do you think all this stuff really started?" Rita knew what it was, but she didn't know that she'd ever done it. Her husband wasn't one for doing stuff out of the ordinary.

"I answered your question, so answer mine. How often do you touch yourself?"

"Why do you want to know so badly? I'm your mother."

"Yes, but you're also a woman and I'm curious."

"Okay, I'll tell you, but we can't talk about this here in public. Let's get out of here."

Erik flagged their waitress down and paid the check and then escorted his mother back to his car, which was parked in a garage a couple blocks away. Rita was tipsy, so Erik kept an arm around her to make sure she stayed steady. As they walked down the street he was proud that she drew admiring glances from several men. It was always nice to be out with an attractive woman, even if it was your mother. He helped Rita step up into the passenger side of his SUV, noticing how she made sure she didn't expose too much leg in the process. He slid behind the wheel and stuck in the key, but just turned on the radio without starting the engine. It was dim in the parking garage, giving the inside of the vehicle an intimate feeling and Erik thought about all the dates that ended like this, sitting and talking in the car until the fooling around started.

"Okay, we're alone now, there's no one to overhear."

"So what exactly did you want to know, sweetie?" Rita turned in her seat to face him, tucking her legs down and tugging on her dress, which couldn't quite reach her knees.

"I was asking how often you do it, you know, touch yourself."

"A couple times a week, maybe sometimes more. You don't think that's strange, do you?" She suddenly felt shy.

"Not at all. Hell, I do it almost every day."

"Really? Is that a lot?"

"Not for a guy. We're always horny. How do you do it? Do you use your hand or use a toy?"

Rita took his face in her hand and squeezed his cheeks. "You are a cheeky one, aren't you? If you must know, I have something I use. It's not like one of those monstrous things, it's just small and it vibrates. But it's noisy so I only use it when I am home alone."

"That's pretty cool, Mom."

"So you don't think your old mom is a desperate housewife?"

"Certainly not, and I don't think of you as old. You're sexier than most women my age."

Kissing him, Rita said, "That's a nice, if odd, compliment, sweetie. So you're horny all the time?"

Erik pretended to think about it and then smiled. "Yeah, pretty much. If the wind blows in the right direction I get a woody. I hope you're not weirded out by talking like this."

It was Rita's turn to laugh. "It's nice really to be able to have someone to cut loose with. I guess it's just strange it's you, but we can keep our "weird conversation' between ourselves. So are you horny right now?"

SexyBeast
SexyBeast
2,518 Followers