Mother's Good Deed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbuchanan
rbuchanan
472 Followers

Since that day I've looked at lots of pictures of women in stockings, and I tell you my mother knew how to wear them properly. The mental picture I have of her, suddenly revealed in all her delicate, intimate, and erotic detail, is living tapestry that will always burn bright in my mind and in my soul. And in the centre, between her wonderful stocking-clad legs was that shrine of womanhood, that elusive forbidden place my fingers had momentarily glanced upon.

For a while she stood there patiently, clearly aware of the effect her stockings were having on me, and then she slowly moved towards me, until her womanhood was almost touching my face. I swear I could smell both her heat of her cunt and the scent of those stockings! Gently her hands lifted and embraced my head, and ever so softly she pulled me in to her body until my mouth was against the vee between her stockings. What else could I do but kiss at the panties that covered her vagina?

I heard her sigh a deep sigh of genuine happiness and pleasure, so I pushed my tongue up and under and behind the panties and right against the crest of her vulva. For a moment I think she was shocked because she tried to retreat slightly, but my hands had already reached up behind her to feel her buttocks and the back of her stockings, and I gently pulled her forward again and pushed my tongue in even deeper.

She made a small noise, somewhere between a sigh and a moan, and my hands found the top of her panties and began to slowly draw them down. As I drew my tongue back for a moment to allow the panties to pass by, she began to run her fingers through my hair and at the same time encouraging my face closer and deeper into her body. My exploring tongue thrust itself insistently into the crevice between her legs.

And then, quite suddenly, she pulled back, and she said breathlessly, "no ... no baby, mummy will get carried away."

I wasn't really sure what she meant, and for a moment I thought this amazing evening was coming to an abrupt end. But then she pulled back the covers from my bed and sat down beside me, and her fingers dropped lightly on to my rock hard penis, and I knew the best was yet to come (cum?).

VII

She sat there on the bed looking at me with a broad self-satisfied smile on her face, her hand on my cock and her stocking-clad legs stretched out in front of me. I could see by her look that she felt she'd saved the situation, and my hand reached idly out to play with her suspender clips.

But there was another look lurking in her eyes. It was the smug look of someone who knows what's coming and is totally convinced you're going to love it! She was obviously eminently pleased with herself. I must admit I was quite pleased with her too!

She lifted her hand from my cock for a moment and silently removed her blouse. Still smiling right into my face, she reached behind her back to undo her brassiere. As she did so those enormous horizontally moulded mountains of hers were thrust momentarily into my face, confirming what I'd already guessed, that from now onwards I would be fated to be permanently turned on by 50's architecture!

Unexpectedly she discarded her bra with a theatrical gesture, flinging it behind her, and I watched in awe as her wonderful Montezumas dropped, shivered, and hung surprisingly pertly in front of my eyes. She was obviously breathing out deeply and thrusting her breasts skywards at the same time, just for effect, but I didn't care. Apart from that view of her stockings and suspenders, I'd never seen anything so wondrous and majestic in the whole of my short life. They hung close to my face like some vast and towering edifice, an awesome testament to the beauty of nature. You can keep your 'Grand Canyons' and 'White Cliffs of Dover' mate ... give me a thunderous pair of jugs any day of the week!!

As I lifted my trembling hands to slowly embrace her bosom, I felt her hand sink softly again on to my cock, and the moment of contact between my hands and her breasts was almost spoiled as I was forced to struggle to stop myself ejaculating unreservedly into her warm hand. That's how good it was.

However, as I'd cum only recently I managed to control myself, and my attention switched back to simply embracing the texture, resistance, and shape of her tits. Her soft, squidgy-yet-firm flesh rested gently in my palms, and the feel of those globes in your hands is an experience you got to be sex-starved young man to really truly appreciate. My hands closed around them in sheer unadulterated lust and sexual joy.

"Would you like to suckle at mummy's breasts," she whispered. "... Suckle her little tities?" And at the same time she gave my cock a gentle little squeeze of encouragement, and began ever so slowly to rub her hand up and down the shaft.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned, as some part of me wondered how on earth she could call them 'little', and I lowered my head down towards a dark prominent nipple. As my lips closed around it, I sucked it into my mouth and lathered and caressed it with my wet and greedy tongue.

With her free hand (the one that wasn't intimately measuring the dimensions of my cock), she embraced my head and pulled me harder into her chest like feeding a baby. She caressed my brow and my hair and I could hear her muttering softly, almost to herself.

"That's my good little boy," she whispered. "Suckle at mummy's breast. Take your fill baby, take it all from mummy. Mummy loves her baby, mummy do anything for you ... anything at all. All you have to do is ask. What a good boy you are," and so on.

It was all almost too much again, and I suddenly had to drag my lap and my cock away from her hand to stop myself cumming. Instantly she lifted my head away from her chest.

"What the matter baby ... you want to stop?"

For a moment I didn't really know what to say, or how to put it. Then I whispered, "I'm ... I'm going to do it ... you know ... if you keep touching me there."

She looked at me with adult amusement. Then her expression changed to one I didn't recognise.

"We can have baby doing 'it' in mummy's hand, now can we?"

For the first time that evening I felt myself starting to blush. But she laughed a small tinkling laugh, and bent down and whispered in my ear. "Not in mummy's hand baby, oh no, no! Mummy wants you to do it ..." she stopped, leaned back and looked me right in the eye. As she did so her lips quivered, and her mouth began to open very slowly. For an instant her tongue appeared and moistened her lips seductively. "No baby," she went on. "Not on my hand ... not in mummy's hand ... you must do it here ... in mummy's mouth!"

As she said this her mouth opened wide and her lips pouted at me.

How I didn't blow the lot there and then I just don't know. It was touch-and-go I tell you. My cock lurched wildly, and the look on my face must have been a real picture. I didn't say anything ... I mean, what the hell could I say! And with a flicker of her eyelashes she began to lower her head towards my cock, which incidentally was standing to attention like a concrete pole.

I forgot about her tits and I forgot about her stockings, I just stared in wide-eyed wonder as her mouth lowered itself gently towards my unbelieving penis. She didn't kiss it, or lick it, or smell at it, or anything. He mouth simply enveloped my member, like a snake swallowing a mouse, sucking it in until it disappeared from sight.

I thought that this was as good as it gets. I thought maybe I hadn't really woken up at all this morning, that in the night I must have died, and as I'd been such a good boy I'd gone straight to heaven. And here was an Angel showing me what heaven could really offer you. None of your stupid wings and harps stuff! No, heaven was a mother who sucked your cock into her mouth because SHE wanted to do. Heaven was a mother not only letting you CUM in her mouth, but insisting you did!

But I was wrong, it wasn't as good as it could get. As she closed her velvet mouth around my tool she began to love to it, to worship and adore it. Her tongue wrapped itself around me and stroked me in a way her hand never could. Her head began to move rhythmically up and down my shaft, and somewhere deep inside I thought to myself that there really must be a God.

She swallowed the whole length of my cock, right down to my pubic hair, and she was sucking, deep and gentle, without seeming to take a breath. I felt like my cock was wrapped in a warm velvet sheath; tight, yet as soft as silk. There were no clumsy or uncertain movements (and I never once felt her teeth), and her tongue curled tighter and tighter as her head lifted and fell. She seemed to be sucking away all my fear and uncertainty, and lifting not only my body but my heart and my soul to a new unknown level of joy.

And then I exploded into her mouth, and as I did so her movements changed, and her lips and mouth and tongue tightened still further and massaged and clung to my cock, drawing every possible drop of liquid and pleasure from my organ and into her mouth. Her head pushed down as my thighs instinctively pushed up, and I fucked and fucked at her face until my cum and my passion were utterly spent.

And then she lifted her head from my penis and raised it to my face. I saw white creamy dribbles of cum dripping from her lips. Her tongue reached out and greedily retrieved them, sucking them into her mouth and swallowing them noisily down. And just when I thought I'd see it all, her hand reached up to the bits left dripping on her chin, and she scooped them up and massaged them into her face like face-cream.

"You taste delicious," she said, as if she really meant it.

I simply stared at her. This was my mother I was watching, rubbing my cum into her face, and telling me how nice it tasted. I couldn't believe it, I just could not believe it ... and for once in my life I was totally at a loss for words.

She sat there for a moment, and then she smiled at me a crooked evil smile. "Now that's what I mean when I say a woman can be exciting. Isn't that better than ... well than anything else?"

"Oh my God mother!" I said. "Oh my dear lord ..."

But then I had a sudden thought. Perhaps I shouldn't be too enthusiastic. I mean she might think the job was done!

So I took a very deep breath, calmed myself as much as possible after such an experience, and said, "I ... er ... suppose it's better than ...", with as much uncertainty as I could.

She looked at me hard. "Than what?" she asked with a puzzled frown.

"Than not ...with a woman," I ventured.

She said nothing but continued to stare at me.

"I mean ..." I continued, struggling to find the right words. "I mean, don't get me wrong. It was fabulous, absolutely wonderful. It's just I'm not totally 100 per cent sure yet."

And then I saw the daylight dawned on her face ... but perhaps a little too brightly for my comfort.

"I see ..." she said in a sudden knowing voice. "You want some more, is that it? Another session ... just to be sure?"

I grinned sheepishly. "Well, just to be sure?"

"Hmm ..." she said thoughtfully. "I don't think you're being entirely honest with me."

With a sinking feeling I tried to bluff my way out, but she put her finger to her lips to indicate that I should be silent.

She looked at me for a long long time, saying nothing. And then she sighed deeply.

"Oh well," she said. "In for a penny ..."

rbuchanan
rbuchanan
472 Followers