Mother's Halloween Trick Treats Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love her big tits. I just love her big nipples," he said touching himself again. "I love you Mommy."

As if a stripper standing on stage, she stood in the middle of the master bathroom and, from different angles, he had clear shots of her from both cameras five and six. As if watching her removing a sheet from a sculpted work of art, a sculptor's masterpiece, he watched his mother remove her nightgown. Again, as he was last night when she readied herself for bed, he was rewarded with her nakedness. Naked again, naked, naked, naked, his mother was naked before his horny eyes again.

Only this time lit up in the bright light of the bathroom, he had a much clearer view of her shapely body. As if she was his living and breathing Venus, she had such a hot body. As he did the night before to the naked, sexy sight of his mother, instead of pulling down his sweatpants, he pulled his cock out from the pee-hole of his pajama bottoms and stroked himself to an erection. Then when she moved to the shower, he refocused on camera six. As if he was standing in the shower with her, he watched her wash herself.

"That's right Mom, wash your dirty body. If I was there in the shower with you now, I'd soap you up real good before pushing you up against the marble wall and fucking you. Oh, yeah, I'd lather your naked ass with my horny hand while washing your big tits and cupping your sweet pussy."

Knowing that her horny son was watching her, knowing that he could see her naked body from every angle, and figuring that he was masturbating to what he was seeing, she gave him a real, steaming hot, slow, shower show. Taking her time to wash her breasts, she spent a lot of time washing and fingering her pussy. Then, bending at the waist while pretending to be oblivious to the camera location by not looking up at it, she turned to face the camera to wash her ass and in between her legs. Touching herself where she imagined her son touching her and touching herself where she imagined her son wished he could touch her, she was even more incestuously wicked than he was in her exhibitionism of her body and than he was in his voyeurism of her.

After watching her naked show, today was the day that he was to put his plan in motion. Today was the day of the swingers' Halloween dance. Having not mentioned the dance again since the time he received the invitation and first invited her to go to the dance with him, his plan was to make her feel guilty by having her think that he thought she had already agreed to go to the Halloween dance with him. Obviously eager to begin the discussion necessary to set his devious plan in motion, Christopher was already waiting for her downstairs when Elizabeth walked in the kitchen fully dressed.

"Mom, I need your help," he said innocently blinking his eyes at her while flashing her his best smile.

"You do? Anything. Just ask me," she said with a smile. She ran her hand over his head in the same way she did when he was a little boy, the same hand she used to feel her naked body. She stopped to push his hair behind his ear with her finger, the same finger she used to pleasure herself. "What can Mommy do for her beautiful boy?"

"Well," he said pausing to make eye contact with her, "the swingers' Halloween masquerade dance is tonight and--"

"I wish you'd stop attending those swingers' dances Christopher. Those people are nothing but a bunch of perverts," she said acting in her motherly role. "The women who attend those dances are wicked whores and the men are deranged degenerates."

"Actually, Mom, that's not true. I've met some of the nicest people there," he said looking up at her to give her another smile. "You'd be surprised who attends those dances, firemen, policemen, lawyers, doctors, and dentists, regular people who are normal in every way, other than having an overactive libido," he said with a laugh. "Besides, I need to attend the dance for the research that I need to do with my sexy, swingers, video game."

"Well, I'm not surprised by that list of attendees. Many of those occupations hide sexual perverts and deviates," she said warning her son of the danger of his actions. "I'd rather my baby stayed away from perverted people."

If only he knew that she was one of the most sexually perverted women he knew. If only he knew that she was grooming her young stud to be her cosmopolitan, worldly, sexual man.

"You said you'd go with me," he said lying while looking at her with a face full of disappointment.

"I said no such thing Christopher. I said that I'd think about it and I have thought about it. I can't attend such a vile, sexual display of humanity, especially with my son."

"Actually, being that you didn't say that you wouldn't go, I just assumed that you'd attend the dance with me," he said looking at her the hopefulness of a boy asking her for a puppy.

"I can't go to a swingers' dance, Halloween or otherwise. The thought of attending such a dance sounds so nasty," she said with the reprimand of a mother. "Besides, I'm your mother and your my son. It would be wrong for us to be seen in public together at a swingers' dance. People would talk about us. People would gossip about us. Everyone would imagine the worst. People would think we were having sex," she said suddenly sexually aroused when mentioning the word sex in reference to her son. She thought of her son licking her pussy. She thought of fucking her son before falling to her knees to suck him. "People would think we were incestuously perverted."

"What if I told you," he said staring up at her in readiness to watch her reaction, "that Mrs. Blake is a swinger?"

Using that tidbit of information as his ace in the hole, his trump card, and his checkmate, he looked at her as if he were a Cheshire cat hoping to convince her to attend the dance with him. Counting on her attending after seeing her naked and masturbating herself, especially after seeing her naked and masturbating herself with the sexual thoughts of him, unfortunately, the realization of his sexual fantasy of seducing his mother was as realistic as Alice in Wonderland being real. He looked at her with pleading eyes while watching for her reaction to his latest revelation.

"Irene Blake? Tommy's mother?"

Not surprised, she always knew he was attracted to his friend's mother, especially before she gained all that weight. Yet, always a step or two ahead of him, seeing through his ploy, she figured that he was merely trying to make her jealous as his ruse to get her to go with him to the Halloween dance. Even though her son was no dummy, he was no match for her deceitfulness. Way ahead of him in his game trickery and deception, she already knew where he was trying to go with this.

"Yeah and I've always had the hots for her."

"You have?" With a look of shock taking hold of her face, she acted surprise. "Irene Blake?"

Continuing her acting, she looked at him with feigned, shocked surprised. Irene was older than her by 5 years and not nearly as good looking. Moreover where Elizabeth was tall and shapely, Irene was short and a little chubby but with big tits. There was no way that her son would settle to bed her instead of his mother.

"I have," with a sexually excited smile.

"Why on God's, green earth would you have the hots for a short, overweight, middle-aged woman? I don't understand Christopher."

She looked at him knowing that he was sexual putty in her hands and everything she said to him now was something she'd use against him to seduce him later.

"It started when she answered the door just wearing a towel," he said seemingly embarrassed and sexually excited by confessing what really happened. "She invited me inside to wait for Tommy who was out walking the dog and when she turned from closing the door, in a flash, a scream, and a giggle, she accidentally dropped her towel."

"You saw Tommy's mother naked?"

"Yes, I did."

"Irene flashed you her naked body?"

"Yes, she did."

"That little whore. Accident my ass. That was no accident. In the way she's always wearing low cut tops that flash her tits and short skirts that flash her panties, when she's wearing them, I'm sure her flashing you wasn't accidental," said Elizabeth feigning anger.

Then, with a feeling of possessiveness taking hold of her emotions, no longer having to fake her outrage, suddenly she was jealous that Irene was trying to seduce her son by flashing him her naked body.

"Now that I know she's a swinger, I don't think it was an accident either Mom," said Christopher stoking her jealous fire. "With her hands to her face as if in shocked surprise, instead of her hands concealing her tits and pussy, she just stood there staring at me staring at her while acting shocked and making no attempt to cover her nakedness until she finally picked up her towel and wrapped it around herself."

"She's such a little whore. A cougar, that's what she is," said Elizabeth sexually excited by the very word. "I have a mind to go over right now and give her a piece of my mind," said Elizabeth feigning anger. "Promise me that you'll stay away from her Christopher."

She wondered why she hadn't thought of dropping her towel in front of her son and/or her son's friends herself before. Only, after being flashed by Mrs. Blake, it was a good thing she didn't drop her towel in front of Christopher too. No doubt, being so supposedly and accidentally flashed by two middle-aged women, he'd think that all middle-aged women went around dropping their towels and exposing themselves to men more than half their age. By openly discussing their sexuality, suddenly she felt just as wicked as Irene must have felt when standing naked in front of her son or maybe in the way that Elizabeth doesn't feel wicked about trying to seduce her son, Irene didn't feel wicked at all about exposing herself to Christopher.

"Mom, don't. It happened four, long years ago when I was leaving for college. Then, when I saw her at the swingers' dance, I was shocked."

"Did you say hi, Mrs. Blake. Remember me? I saw your naked body when you dropped your towel on purpose, you slutty, dirty bitch."

"No I was too surprised to approach her. Besides she was with another man."

"Another man? Where was her husband?"

"Home, I guess," he said. "Perhaps he doesn't know his wife is a swinger."

"Or maybe he doesn't care his wife is a swinger," she said, "so long as she gives him pillow talk by telling him who she had sex with and what she did. There are plenty of men who enjoy that kind of sexual relationship." Already surmising who the other man was, nonetheless, she looked at her son with curiosity. "Who was the other man? Do you know?"

"Tommy," he said with another Cheshire cat smile.

"Tommy? Her son?"

"Yes."

"Oh, my God! She's such an incestuous pig to attend a swingers' dance with her son."

"Yes, which is why I want you to attend the dance with me."

"Are you out of your mind Christopher Joseph? Oh, no, even if I considered attending the swingers' Halloween dance before, I'd never go now," she said.

"Mom, it's no big deal. It's just a dance. C'mon please?"

"A dance with swingers, are you crazy?" She paused to stare at her son. "Just as I don't understand what you get out of attending those dances, other than the obvious, I don't understand what you see in her Christopher. She's at least five years older than me and not nearly as attractive as I am. I'd think you'd find someone more your age more sexually exciting. There are plenty of woman out there that you--"

"What can I say Mom, I'm attracted to older women," he said staring in her big, blue eyes before focusing on her big tits.

"Well not all older woman want a younger man," she said returning his look with a sexy smile.

"Precisely my point Mom, but not in the case of Irene Blake. She only swings with younger men. Since she's never met you and has no idea what you look like, I figured that if you attended the dance as my date, when she sees me with you, an older and more attractive woman, that I'd make her jealous and get her in bed," he said.

"Whether making her jealous with me or not, I wouldn't think you'd have any problem seducing that tramp," she said looking at him with disinterest when she really was interested in attending the dance with him as her sexual escort.

"Please Mom? Pretty please?"

Reminding her of how he used to ask for things when he was just a little boy, she looked at him and smiled.

"If I agree to go with you to the Halloween party, I'm not having sex with anyone Christopher. I mean it. I'm just going there as your escort and to dance. We go, have a drink, dance, and come home. That's it."

"Okay but--"

"But what?"

"We need to rent a room Mom."

"A room? Why?"

"It's too far to drive home at that early hour of the morning and with the both of us drinking, to be safe, we should stay there overnight."

"You're right, of course. I'll give you my credit card to book two rooms," she said suddenly thinking about sleeping in the same room with her son, even though she said otherwise.

"Two rooms?"

"I'm not going to stay in the same room with you Christopher. That would be so inappropriate."

At this late hour, the day of the dance, they'd be lucky to book a room and would have to accept whatever room they had left, probably a single room.

"Thanks for the use of your credit card but I'll be lucky to get one room," said Christopher giving his mother a kiss on the lips. "Since this is the day of the dance and with most swingers booking their rooms weeks in advance, the hotel is filled for partygoers wanting to spend the night."

"Well, I guess we'll have to accept whatever we can get," she said imagining sleeping in the same small bed with her son.

Just as it was with every other dance with more than one couple shacking up together in a room, the small hotel would be overcrowded. Since he was making a last minute reservation, they'd be no way that he'd be getting a room with king or queen sized bed. The larger rooms are the first to go. All they'd have left would be small rooms with a single bed. His mother wouldn't know until it was too late that they'd be sleeping in the same room and, hopefully, sharing the same small bed. If she protested, he'd go down to the front desk to get another room or a cot. Of course, he'd return telling her that all the rooms and cots were taken. It was a good plan from the eyes of a horny son wanting to sleep in the same bed with his mother.

As soon as they entered the room, before his mother even closed the door, she noticed the elephant in the room.

"Christopher what's wrong with this picture?"

"What picture?" He said not looking at the bed and looking at the pictures on the wall instead.

"There's only one, small bed," she said with feigned outrage in her eyes but real incest in her heart.

"I know," he said going for broke with his gamble. "It was the only room they had left. Sorry."

"I can't sleep in the same bed with my son," she said looking at him. "Look how small that bed is. It's not even a queen sized bed. We'd be sleeping on top of one another," she said.

The image of her sleeping naked beneath her naked son before she rolled him over and slept on top of him filled her mind with incestuous lust.

"It's okay, Mom. These things go on until all hours of the morning. We'll be only using the room to change and shower. We can crash with our clothes on for an hour or two after the dance and the private parties are over, then go home. Okay?"

"Okay, I guess this room will do," she said looking from the bed to him.

Elizabeth went in to take her shower first and emerged from the shower wearing just a towel wrapped around her shapely, naked body and another towel wrapped around her hair. She thought of Tommy's mother dropping her towel in front of her son. Tempted to pull that same trick, tempted to flash him her ass, pussy, and tits, but with plenty of time for that later, she controlled herself from showing her intentions too soon. Instead of flashing him her naked body, she flashed him her bra and panty. Walking around the room with her blouse half unbuttoned and her short skirt hiked up every time she sat and slowly crossed her legs, she gave him a sexy show of her lingerie.

"It was a jam packed house and being that it was short notice, not wanting him to think that she had any intention of attending the Halloween dance with him, Elizabeth didn't have time or the mind to rent a costume. Most attendees wore costumes. With the fit, hard body to carry the illusion, Christopher was dressed as a boxer. Wearing boxing shoes, he bought an Everlast robe and trunks and hung a pair of bag gloves around his neck. Elizabeth wore a powder blue, silk button blouse with a navy blue, short skirt. On her way to the ballroom she passed by the employees lounge and quickly and discreetly ducked inside.

"Mom, where are you going? That's employees only. The dance is this way," said Christopher standing outside and talking to the door while waiting for his mother to emerge. She came out wearing a hotel nametag that read, Esmeralda. "This nametag will do as my costume," she said pinning it to her blouse with a laugh.

"You're going to get in trouble, Mom."

If only her son knew the kind of danger she put herself in when visiting foreign countries to commit her crimes of espionage, stealing someone's nametag from an employee locker was hardly worth a worry.

"Tonight, I'm not your Mom and you're not my son. I'm Esmeralda," she said pointing to her nametag and laughing. "We're just another sexy, sexual couple enjoying a fun filled evening at the swinger's Halloween party. Okay?"

Wanting to stick her tongue down his throat while feeling his bulging cock through his pants, she gave him a motherly kiss instead.

"Okay Esmeralda, then being that I'm not your son, call me Kid Dangerous," he said holding up one of his boxing gloves. "Tonight Esmeralda, you're my sexy woman," he said putting an arm around her slim waist before reaching his hand down to grab a handful of her firm, round ass through her short skirt and bikini panty. "Tonight Esmeralda, we make love before having wild sex."

That's the ticket, she thought. Even though he wanted her to think that he was kidding, she knew he was serious. Already soliciting her, he's already thinking of making love with her before having wild sex. With her plan to seduce her son working while making it appear that he was the one who seduced her, she was ecstatic. The only thing that could screw up her plan is for some sexy, young swinger to make the moves on her son.

"Knock it off, Kid, or you'll be down for the count with a hard right hand," she said laughing while reaching behind her to evict his hand from her ass. "Behave yourself and don't embarrass me. I'm still your mother and can pull down your pants, put you across my lap, and slap your naked ass," she said to make him think that she wasn't interested in an incestuous, sexual relationship.

"Gees, Mom, if you spanked my naked ass here, you'd have a line of volunteers both male and female wanting to be spanked too," he said laughing.

Even though his hand felt good on her ass, she didn't want to give him the wrong impression of her, not yet anyway. Obviously having a good time, they danced, they drank, and they talked. Able to handle any physical altercation that may arise or sexual assault with aplomb, she wasn't worried about swingers groping a feel of her hot body. Her only concern was some other woman capturing the interest of her son. Even though she was hot and still sexually desirable, she knew that she was no match for some sexy, young swinger. Yet, in her favor was that she was his mother and with incest on both their minds, no doubt, he'd prefer bedding her to anyone at the dance.

The three times that men asked her to dance and got fresh with her on the dance floor, she stomped on the foot of one for grabbing her ass in the way her son had done, kneed one in the balls for feeling her breast through her blouse, and head butted one in the nose for trying to stick a hand up her short skirt. Then, when she saw a sexy, pretty, young woman making her way over to her son, she tripped her. While helping her up off the floor by putting a painful pressure hold on her arm, she whispered in her ear.