Mother's Halloween Trick Treats Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my son and I'm his mother. We're together, bitch, and three's a crowd. Beat it before I kick your ass and wipe the dance floor with your unconscious body." Never to be seen again, the woman disappeared in the crowd and in the opposite direction.

"Are you having a good time, Mom?"

"Yes. I can see why you enjoy these dances. They're fun and the some of the Halloween costumes are outrageous," she said looking around the room at all the costumes. "Look, there's Spiderman with Snow White, Batman with Princess Leia. Those are weird combinations. Look there's two people in costume as President Clinton and Monica Lewinski. Someone's going to get lucky tonight," she laughed.

"After the dance Mom, they have a suite of rooms, orgy rooms, they're affectionately called, where anything and everything goes. I thought that we could--"

"I'm not interested in that Christopher," she said making a sour face as if she had just bit into a lemon. If she wasn't with her son and if she wasn't trying to be on her best behavior as his respectable mother, she'd give him and everyone else a sexy show. "It's enough that I accompanied you to the dance, don't you think?"

"Most people just go there to watch Mom."

"Don't call me Mom, Christopher. Call me Esmeralda," she said pointing down at her nametag.

"Sorry Esmeralda. Anyway, it's not a mass of people having sex in the orgy rooms if that's what you think. It may be a man getting a blowjob from a woman while others watch and perhaps wait their turn. Or it could be two women going an one another while others watch. Sometimes there are threesomes and foursomes too but those are usually done in one of the private rooms. Most who go to the orgy room just want to be watched having sex. In addition to the orgy rooms, a lot of swingers have private parties. Most swingers leave their doors open in the hopes that other interested swingers will wander inside and take them up on their open sexual invitation."

"Eww, gross," she said when she really wanted to say wow. She looked at him and smiled. "Are you getting enough research fodder for your video game software?" She took his arm and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Not yet Mom, which is why I'd like to go to the orgy room but I'd feel perverted going there alone," he said looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Okay, okay, you don't have to look at me like that. I'll go but if it's nothing but an orgy, I'm leaving."

Staying together and keeping to themselves, with neither of them wanting to mingle, they danced and danced. Acting as if he was a prepubescent teenager, he lightly groped his mother's ass and the side of her breasts while dancing. He was driving her crazy with his light touches. She wished he'd feel her up instead of just teasing her. She figured that if she was any other woman, other than his mother, he would have made the moves on her by now.

Acting obvious to his touches by acting a little bit drunk, every time he touched her, she discreetly moved her body in the direction of his hand and fingers for him to feel more of her. Every time he touched her, as if giving him silent permission, she pretended not to notice his desperate gropes and delicate feels. She couldn't wait to get him alone in their small hotel room.

Instead of becoming swinger participants, watching others having some sexual fun, they more became voyeurs. Being that he was an unabashed voyeur, she knew watching others sexually interacting would arouse him. When they weren't dancing, they were eating, drinking, talking, and laughing. As if they were a romantic couple instead of mother and son, being that they were at a swingers dance, Elizabeth allowed her son liberties with her body that she'd never allow when out in public. Eventually, every time they danced, building his confidence with a couple of drinks, Christopher's hand found a permanent place on his mother's round, firm ass, along with the side of his hand and arm in contact with the side of her breast.

After the dance, they took the elevator to the top floor and followed the crowd down the end of the hall. Trailing behind her son and having to walk through a crowd of people lining both sides of the hall, the room was wall to wall people. With all the women seductively dressed and all the men free with their hands, just walking in the room without being sexually assaulted was a challenge. As soon as she entered the dimly lit room, a hand grabbed her breast and another hand grabbed her ass. Instinctively, grabbing the men's thumbs while still moving forward, she twisted the hands away from her with such fast force that she nearly broke their arms.

Sure enough, there topless and kneeling in the middle of one of the rooms, was Tommy's mother, Mrs. Blake. Apparently, according to what Christopher told her, Tommy's mother was always entertaining the crowd of men with her tits, hands, and mouth. Surrounded by six men feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, she had a cock in one hand and a another cock in her mouth while stroking the both of them. The other four men contently waited their turn while masturbating to the topless sight and sexy feel of her big tits. As soon as she satisfied one man and as soon as one man ejaculated in her mouth, all over her face, and/or on her tits, she moved onto the next man.

"Mom?"

"What's the matter? You look as if you've seen a ghost."

"Look over there," he said pointing a discreet finger while pretending he had never seen her in a circle jerk before.

"Is that Tommy's mother with six men? Oh, my God. She's such a wicked whore." She looked at her son with feigned disgust, "And you wanted to kiss that mouth? Eww."

"I know. I'm crushed. I never thought she'd be that much into swinging.

"It's so very disconcerting that she's the woman you been lusting over all these years?"

"Not anymore," he said, "especially after seeing the guy she's blowing."

"Who is that? He looks so familiar. Where have I seen him before?"

"That's Tommy."

"Tommy? Her son? She's blowing her own son?

"Yeah."

"Eww, gross, I'm sorry Christopher but this place is depraved. You can stay here alone if you want but I'm going back to the room to relax. I'm feeling a little a little sick to my stomach."

"I've had enough of swinging and I now have plenty of sexual information to finish writing the code for my video game. I'll go back to the room with you Mom," he said taking her arm with the back of his hand pressed against the side of her breast. "We can have a drink in the room and watch some television."

"Okay, I'll watch TV but I don't think I should drink anymore. I don't want you taking advantage of your old mother in the way that Irene is taking advantage of her own son," she said laughing and taking at tighter hold of her son's arm.

He escorted her back to the room by putting his other hand on the top of her ass as if telling all the other swingers that she was his. Once in the room, Christopher turned on the TV while his mother, having changed her mind about having another drink, made them a drink.

"Here you are, Christopher," she said handing her son a drink.

She thought about slipping her son a Mickey but after he intently watched Irene enjoying a circle jerk with her son as the main man, she didn't think she'd have to slip her son anything other than her big tit in his horny hand for him to be in the mood to want to have sex with her.

"They have porn movies, Mom."

"Porn movies? Good God Christopher, haven't you had enough porn for one evening, but if you want to watch that, it's okay with me? Some of those movies are so ridiculous that they're funny," she said hoping the movie, along with his drink, would make him horny enough to make a move on her.

"Here's a Halloween porn movie that's appropriate for us Mom."

"What is it called?"

"It's called," he said turning to look at her, "are you ready?"

"Yes," she said with some impatience. "What's the title?"

"I Love You Mommy," he said with a laugh.

"I Love You Mommy? Eww. I can only imagine how much and in the way that a son loves his mother in that film. I wonder if Irene and Tommy have seen that movie," she said with a laugh.

With him wanting to watch, I Love You Mommy, if ever she was given one, he gave her a not so subtle hint as to what was on his mind. If only he'd summon the courage to kiss her, touch her, feel her, and seduce her. On the pretense that she had too much to drink, she'd give him no resistance. She'd allow him to have his wicked way with her stripped naked body. So long as he fingered her, licked her, and gave her an orgasm first, she'd fuck, suck, and give him one too.

"Written by WmForrester of Literotica fame, the movie is about a son who sexually fantasizes having sex with his mother," he said reading the on screen description. "He marries a woman who looks just like his mother, albeit a younger version. As his mother's birthday gift, she surprises him with a visit on Halloween for his birthday. Only, he misses his own surprise birthday party by going out with his friends and getting drunk. When he finally makes it home, drunk and in the dark, with his mother asleep on the couch, thinking that she's his wife upset with him, he mistakes his mother for his wife and leans down to French kiss her. One thing quickly leads to another and they have hot, incestuous sex."

"Well, if the son was drunk, that wasn't his fault. Obviously it was the mother who wanted to have sex with her son," she said defending the son by throwing the mother under the bus.

While waiting for her son to select a movie, Elizabeth sat on the bed and slowly crossed her legs while flashing her son a prolonged view of her white, bikini panties.

"How about this one Mom?" He paused to watch her mother cross her legs the other way while staring at her exposed panties. "This movie is called, Mom Strips Naked for Nude Day, written by another Literotican, SusanJillParker, but being that it's nearly Halloween, I think I Love You Mommy is more appropriate. Don't you?" He turned to look at her.

"Eww, Christopher," she said looking at him. "Seriously, how many sons sexually fantasize about having sex with their mothers?"

"Mostly all of them, one time or another," he blurted with a laugh. "All sons wish they could have sex with their mother, especially when their mother is as hot as you are Mom."

There again, he said his attraction to her with a compliment. He was weakening. It would only be a matter of time before he'd make a move on her.

"All of them? Really?"

"Sex with your mother, the Oedipus complex, also known as Oedipus Rex, from Greek mythology, has been written about all through history. In Sophocle's play, Oedipus the King, King Oedipus killed his father to marry his mother."

"Tell me this then," she said slowly and seductively crossing her legs again the other way to give him another view of her panties. "Have you fantasized about having sex with me?" She looked at him while running a slow tongue across her full, red lips and fluffing her hair with her hand.

"Sure, lots of times, but I was younger," he said with a laugh while lying.

"Well, at least you won't have to kill your father to marry me, being that I'm divorced from him. Besides, being that we only have the one bed, you don't have to fantasize about sleeping with me either, albeit while wearing our clothes," she said returning his laugh.

Christopher sat on the bed next to his mother while watching the I Love You Mommy pornographic movie. The bed was so narrow that their bodies were in constant contact with one another. As soon as she scooted back her skirt climbed up a few inches. With her legs comfortably spread, if only he'd walk to the foot of the bed and turn to look, he'd have a clear, constant, and continual up skirt view of her panties, pussy mound, and pussy slit.

"Wow look at that Mom," he said getting up from the bed to walk to the TV for the remote. He stood at the foot of the bed while turning to look at his mother, no doubt, as his pretense to stare at her panties. Acting oblivious to her son's voyeurism, she continued watching the movies. "He's kissing his mother, French kissing her while feeling her breasts," he said looking over at his mother while staring at the bulbous bulges her breasts made in her blouse before looking back down at her panties.

"Now seriously Christopher, how could he not know he's kissing his mother and not his wife?"

"You saw his wife Mom. Having the same body type and hair color, they look like sisters. Besides, he's drunk and it's dark," said Christopher suspending his disbelief by defending the main character in the movie.

"I don't care if I was drunk and it was dark, I'd know if I was kissing my son," she said.

"You would?"

"Definitely," she said.

"I saw this Japanese game show online where a mother stands naked behind a wall of cutouts with two other women," he said returning to his seat beside his mother. "Her face is hidden from her son but her breast and pussy are exposed. Just by seeing, feeling, sucking, and licking his mother's tits and pussy, as well as the other two women's tits and pussies, he must identify which woman is his mother for him to win cash prizes," said Christopher.

"That's so gross Christopher. You spend too much time watching porn," said Elizabeth noticing and staring at the big bulge in her son's pants. "When I was in Japan, I never rode the subways because they were so crowded and the men were so free with their hands."

"So anyway, after the son makes his guess and he typically guesses right, then it's the mother's turn. She must identify her son's cock in the same way that he identified his mother's tits and pussy. She feels and sucks three men's cocks before guessing which one is her son's cock," he said.

"That's really disgusting Christopher," she said pausing in her response before asking her next question. "So, did the mother correctly guess her son?"

"Sometimes but not always," he said. "Which is my point. I bet you couldn't tell if you were French kissing me or someone else," he said.

"Now how are you going to prove that?" She laughed a sexy laugh while giving him a sexy look. "Are you going to blindfold me and rustle up five swingers from the Halloween party for me to kiss?"

"I could do that or you could just kiss me," he said staring in her blue eyes.

"You mean a regular kiss and not a mother and son kiss?"

She looked at him with the anticipation of a woman waiting and wanting to be kissed. Here we go. It's about time she thought to herself.

"Yeah, a real kiss, a French kiss, and a kiss with tongues," he said looking at her with incestuous excitement.

"Wouldn't that feel weird French kissing your mother?" Twirling her hair around her fingers, she played with her long, blonde hair while looking at her handsome son with seduction in her eyes, lust in her heart, and incest on her brain.

"Weird? Why would I feel weird? You're hot Mom and honestly, I always wanted to know what it would be like to French kiss you," he said with shyness.

A big moment before crossing the line of incest, she looked at him while contemplating the kiss.

"Really? You always wondered what it would be like to French kiss me?"

"Yeah," he said.

"Well, truth be told, I've wondered what it would be like to French kiss you too," she said.

"Do you want to see what it's like?

"What the Hell? No harm done," she said while propping up another pillow behind her to make her more comfortable. "Being that I'm a little tipsy anyway, it's just as kiss, albeit a French kiss between mother and son. We're at a swingers dance anyway and anywhere else French kissing my son would be inappropriate," she said looking at her son while playing with her shoulder length, blond hair. "But here, being that we're alone and both a little tipsy, I'm game if you are," she said.

"Really Mom? I may French kiss you?"

"Sure why not? It's just a kiss and an innocent experiment," she said with a shrug of her shoulder.

She put her drink down on the nightstand and leaned into her son and he put his drink down before putting an arm around her slender waist. In the way they've been kissing for years, first they kissed without tongues. Then he parted her lips with his tongue. He was French kissing his mother and she was returning his French kiss with hers. Then when they continued French kissing, when they really started making out, he reached his horny hand to feel her breast through her blouse and bra. Gently, as if it her breast was breakable, he felt and lightly squeezed his mother's breast. Then, as if her nipple was the magic button to unlock her passion and, no doubt, it was, when he began fingering her emerging nipple through her clothes, she broke off the kiss to look at him.

"Is that what you do with all your dates?"

"What?" He looked at her with innocence while not removing his hand.

She looked down at his hand and noticed the obvious impression of her nipple pushing against her bra and creating a big bump in her blue, silk blouse. Although she wanted him to continue feeling her and although she wished he'd stick his horny hand up her short skirt and cup her pussy through her panty, she was his mother and he was her son. She needed to stay in character and reprimand him for taking advantage of her by feeling her breast and fingering her nipple.

"You grope them?"

"Sorry, Mom," he said removing his hand from her breast. "Your kisses blanked my mind and I thought I was with someone else. I got carried away thinking of Tommy's topless mother blowing him. You must admit, even though she's a bit pudgy, she does have big, beautiful breasts and there's something about a mother having sex with her son that so forbidden."

They remained silent while looking at one another.

"Tell me, I'm curious to know," she said turning her shapely body to face him. "What did you find exciting about that perverse display of depravity? Granted, it may have been exciting for you to see Mrs. Blake topless again, but what Irene did in the orgy room at the Halloween party in sucking off six men, one of which was her son, was beyond disgusting."

"It may be disgusting to you mother but it was sexually exciting to me. Seeing Mrs. Blake topless and on her knees while watching her sucking six men was exciting. Moreover, knowing that one of those men was her son was even more exciting."

"I don't understand Christopher. Explain something to me. Why was it more exciting for you to watch Irene blow her son than to watch her suck one of those other men?"

"Um, well, you know," he said.

"Is it because when you watched Irene suck her son, you imagined me sucking you?" She put a hand to her son's thigh. "Is that it? Does it sexually excited you to think of me blowing you?"

"Yes," he said looking down at his mother's hand while, no doubt, wishing she'd move her hand higher.

"Well, get those disgusting thoughts out of your mind, Christopher because I'll never suck your cock," she said lying. "That's just so nasty, a mother sucking her own son," she said looking down at his bulging cock that made its appearance known through his pants while making sure that he caught her staring at his hardening prick.

"I wasn't asking you for sex, Mom, just some companionship and cuddling."

"Companionship and cuddling? That's bullshit. You just want to have sex with me," she said. "If all you want is companionship and cuddling, maybe I should get you a dog," she said with a laugh.

"No, Mom, not at all. I don't want to have sex with you. Really, I don't," he said lying. "I just miss those days when you'd invite me in your bed and hold me."

"Before hormones, horniness, Oedipus complex, and erections, you were just a little boy," she said laughing while staring down at his big bulge again.