Mother's Halloween Trick Treats Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take you? Take you where? I don't understand. Why can't we stay here? What do you mean by taking you?"

"For me to have sex with you, you'd need to make me your slutty, incestuous bitch."

Granted he was obviously sexually innocent but she couldn't believe how dense he was.

"Gees, Mom, I wouldn't know how to even go about taking you and making you my slutty, incestuous bitch."

She looked at him waiting for him to take her, slap her, and ravish her. When he didn't, she helped him along.

"There's a pair of handcuffs in my purse. Get them for me," she said.

"Handcuffs? Where did you get handcuffs and why do you have handcuffs in your purse?"

"Never mind. It's a long story that goes back to my days in Istanbul and Morocco," she said with a laugh.

Christopher stumbled out of bed, found her purse, and pulled out the handcuffs.

"Here you are Mom," he said climbing back in bed beside her.

"Put them on me," she said, "but not too tight and put them close enough together so that I can release them with my fingernails."

"You can open handcuffs with your fingernails?"

"I've opened handcuffs with my tongue when in dire danger and when I had to free myself," she said slowly licking her lips with her tongue before curling the end of her tongue in the shape of a tiny key.

"Gees Mom, now that I know how adept you are with your tongue, I really want you to suck, my cock."

"Make me your slutty, incestuous bitch and I'll do more than just suck your cock," she said grabbing his balls and gently squeezing.

"Really? You'll suck my cock if I make you my slutty bitch."

"Oh, yeah, I will and more."

"I can't see. I need a light," he said getting up off the bed to turn on the light. "Oh, my God Mom, you have an incredible body.

Proud of her naked body, instead of grabbing for the sheet to cover herself, she arched her back and spread her legs wider to show her son more of herself.

"And you have a beautiful cock," she said reaching out her hand to touch him, hold him, and fondle him before pulling him to her lips and taking him in her mouth. She released his cock to speak. "Now handcuff me to the bed," she said, "and force me to do whatever you want me to do."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything," she said with seduction.

"May I lick and finger your pussy Mom?"

"Yes, of course. At the very least, I was hoping you'd give me an orgasm with your fingers and mouth before I gave you one with my hands and mouth," she said with a sexy look.

"May I make love to you?"

"Of course, you can make love to me, that is, so long as you fuck me long and hard after," she said. "Now that I'm handcuffed, I'm yours to do whatever is your will. Now that I'm helpless and vulnerable, I can't wait to feel your big, hard, hairy cock in my soft, warm, wet pussy."

"Will you suck my cock in the way that Irene sucked her son?"

"Yes," she said, "only so much better," she said swirling her tongue around her lips while curling and uncurling it as if her tongue was her personal, pink corkscrew. "You haven't had a blowjob until I've sucked your prick Christopher."

"May I cum in your mouth Mom and will you swallow?"

" Mommy can't wait to blow her son. Mommy can't wait to taste her son. Mommy can't wait to swallow her son. Only, don't ask my permission Christopher, just take me and tell me what you want me to do. Besides, it's not a blowjob unless you cum in my mouth and unless I swallow Christopher," she said with a sexy laugh. "Moreover being handcuffed to the bed doesn't give me much choice now does it? If you have a mind to and if you so wanted after you're done licking and fucking me and after I've finished sucking you, you could even stick your big, hard cock up my ass."

"Gees Mom, I never had anal sex before. I'd be happy enough licking your pussy, fucking you, and having you suck my cock. I don't know if I'd want to fuck you up the ass too."

"Maybe later," she said. "Anyway, take me Christopher. Take me. Make me your sexy, cum slut," she said with sexual excitement.

With his mother handcuffed to the bed, Christopher fell between her legs and licked and fingered his mother's pussy. With Elizabeth already so aroused, ready, and horny, it wasn't long before he gave his mother an orgasm with his fingers and his tongue.

"Oh, baby, lick Mommy. Make Mommy cum. Lap up Mommy's pussy juices. I need to cum in your mouth Christopher. Fuck me with your fingers Christopher while licking my clit with your tongue. After you eat me and after you fuck me, Mommy will give you the best blowjob of your life."

Licking her and fingering her, while reaching up to feel her big tits and play with her erect nipples, it wasn't long before she was on the verge of having an orgasm.

"Oh, yeah, that's right. Right there. Right there baby. Don't stop. You're going to make Mommy cum. Lick my clit while fucking me with your long, stiff fingers. Harder. Lick me harder. Deeper. Fuck me deeper. Harder and deeper. Oh, yeah. Oh, baby. Oh, my God! Oh, God! I'm cumming Christopher. I'm cumming."

He stayed like that positioned between her legs while blowing his hot air on her pussy after she had her orgasm. Giving her a moment, he wiped his face of her pussy juices with the sheet and met her lips with his. They kissed and kissed while he touched and felt her everywhere before he mounted her. She reached down and positioned his hard cock inside of her warm, wet pussy. They made love before they started fucking, really fucking. Once they started fucking instead of making love, releasing the handcuffs with a click of her fingernail, Elizabeth rolled Christopher over and mounted her son. With the bed so narrow and more made for one person than for two, they nearly rolled off the bed and on the floor. Now fucking him as if he was a CFNM dancer, she was intent on having another orgasm with his cock.

She humped him and he returned her humps. After having waited so long to have sex with him, she was so aroused fucking her son that she quickly had hard another orgasm. Never has she been as sexually excited as she was now. He had such a hard, big cock and with her patient motherly love, she showed him how to use it to please and pleasure her. After having given his mother two orgasms, one with his mouth, tongue, and fingers, and a second one with his cock, she gave him what he wanted, a blowjob.

She slid her body down to him and teased him with her hand, her fingers, and her tongue before taking him in her mouth. Sucking, licking, and stroking her son, Elizabeth gave Christopher pleasure with her mouth and with her hand. He reached down to fondle her breast and finger her nipple while his mother blew him. She sucked, licked, and stroked him, while he humped her full, red mouth and fucked her beautiful face. It wasn't long before he put a hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head and exploded his incestuous lust for his mother in her mouth. She swallowed all the warm, oozy love juice he gave her before licking him clean. Still sexually insatiable for one another, they rested until he mounted his mother again and made love to her again. Ejaculating a second time they took another breather before Elizabeth mounted him but in the sixty-nine position this time. She sucked his cock to another erection while he licked and fingered her pussy to a third orgasm.

With everything happening for a reason, perhaps if Elizabeth wasn't trying to recapture all the love life she lost with her husband with her son, she may never dreamt of ever having sex with her son. Perhaps if Christopher had found a job after graduating college, he never would have moved in with his mother and had the opportunity to spy on her undressing by installing six cameras in her bedroom and bathroom. Perhaps if it hadn't been for the swingers' Halloween costume party, they may never have enjoyed the incestuous sexual relationship they were enjoying now. Without a doubt, had Elizabeth not had post traumatic stress that manifested in her need to have sex with her son, she may never have seduced him. Had it not been for the lust they had for one another this first sexual encounter may have been their last.

Yet, whatever the reason they were incestuously together sexually, it was all good. Even after Christopher started his software company, they remained living together as if husband and wife instead of mother and son. With him sleeping with her in the master bedroom, they were sexually intimate daily. Happily in love, now instead of lusting over one another, they're having sex with one another. They can't wait for the swingers' Halloween dance next year.

THE END

This is a Halloween Contest story, please give me the support of your vote. Thank you.