Mother's Helper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

"Kitty, stop it!" he shouted.

"Stop what, Dad?" she reached out and grabbed his sack, squeezing it lightly. "At least you'll be awake and know what's happening to you." Still holding his nuts, she pushed him backwards suddenly. Caught unawares, he fell on his back. Kitty was on him in a flash, her bare pussy pressing on his rapidly growing prick. She rubbed her wetness up and down his fully erect staff, lubricating it. When she stopped, it was poised at the opening of her vagina. "Ready, Dad? It's about to happen again, and I'll get to know how the cock that stole my cherry feels inside me, and you'll get to feel what a teenage pussy is like once more."

"Kitty, don't," he sobbed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen. I just couldn't stop myself when I saw you there, playing with yourself."

"What..."

"I didn't drug you; I didn't need to. You apparently inherited your mother's reaction to alcohol. Three or four drinks and you are totally unaware of what's going on around you, but you can function physically. After the glass of wine at home, you didn't even know I was there. I led you to your bedroom and left you. Before I went to bed, I stopped to check in on you. You were laying there, masturbating, urging yourself to come, using language I didn't know you knew.

"Your mother and I, we'd hit a dry spell. Sometimes it would be months between our lovemaking. That night, your birthday, it had been eight or nine weeks since we'd been together.

"I don't know if you know it, but you look just like her when she was your age. It was like she was there waiting for me. When I broke through your hymen, I came to my senses and pulled out. I've regretted every second of that night since then."

Kitty fell down on the blanket beside him. "Why didn't you talk to me? Explain? I know it would have been hard, but think what I've been going through, Dad; thinking you raped me, and then ignoring me, like I didn't matter to you any more, like I was a whore or something." She started to sob

"Oh, Kitty, baby. Of course you matter." He pulled her nude body to him, to let her rest her head on his chest. "I couldn't get up the courage to talk to you, didn't know how. It's not like I could just say, hey daughter, I fucked you the other day, and I'm sorry.

"Sometimes, I could tell you were angry at me, and sometimes, it seemed like you had moved on and I didn't want to open old wounds. I suppose I should thank you for this afternoon. I've missed being able to hold you like this." He craned his head to look at her. "Did something happen to provoke this afternoon?"

Kitty almost started to tell him about Rita and Paul, then remembered what Rita said might happen. "Just a guy, and talking to his mother," she sniffled,

"Just a guy? Sounds like someone important."

"I wish, but he's engaged to someone else."

"Engaged, not married? In that case,there's always hope. When I met your mom, she was engaged to someone else, and her wedding was less than a month away. But I'll let her tell that story..." He paused, and smiled, remembering. Then continued, " Are you hungry, baby? I am." The father and daughter duo ate the cold lunch, laughing about it, and swam a bit.

"And then we got dressed and went home. He 'n' Mom 'n' I had dinner and played scrabble and it was like old times. So, this morning I had to come and thank you."

"You're welcome, Kitty, but you did it all by yourself. You would have done it, sooner or later. I'm glad you did it sooner, so you can know the benefits of it." She gave the young woman a hug.

"Have you had breakfast? Smells like Paul is making sausage and pancakes."

Saturday noon found Paul entering the Student Union. The afternoon sessions with Kitty and Di had eaten into the time he should have been spending on his TA duties. He had several lab reports to read and grade, and a lab to set up for the upcoming week. He decided to get some coffee to help him through the lab reports. As he entered the coffee shop he saw Patti across the room, and was about to call to her when he noticed she was with Sammy, the TA who had challenged her views on the movie they had seen on their first date.

Their heads were together, forehead to forehead, too intimate a pose for just acquaintances as they were supposed to be. Paul stopped and looked at them. Then he noticed Sam's hand was under the table. When he looked for the errant hand, Paul saw it was resting on Patti's thigh, a bit more than halfway to her crotch, moving in small circles. He let out a resigned moaning sigh. He had told Patti he wouldn't stop her if she wanted to explore with some other guys, but had asked her to tell him first. That she hadn't could be the sign of a problem. He approached the couple.

"Hey, you guys! What's up? Sam, didn't your dad ever teach you if you're gonna feel a girl up in public, find a booth in the corner, not a table in the middle of the floor?" He sat down across from Patti. "Sam, I need to talk to Patti alone. I'm sure you understand."

When Sam started to object, Paul cut him off. "That's my ring on her hand. I need an explanation, from her. I'll talk to you later, also alone."

Patti looked at Sam and nodded. He started to say something, but looked at Paul and changed his mind. When he had gone, Paul looked at Patti, waiting. "I'm sorry, Paul. I was going to tell you tonight. I want to call off our engagement, but I don't want us to break up. Do you understand?"

"No," he said flatly.

"Can we go someplace else to talk. This feels, I feel awfully exposed here."

"My office should be empty. Will that do?" She nodded. Paul got his coffee and they walked the short distance to the Psychology Building. On the way, Patti slipped her hand into his and gave it a gentle squeeze. He didn't return it.

The TA office was open, but vacant. Paul locked the door behind them. He pulled a chair up to his desk for Patti and sat down. "Just what do you want, Patti?"

"It's hard to explain. I want to be able to continue to have sex with you, but I can't marry you. You just take too much out of me unless I'm sharing you, and I don't see how that would work in married life, needing someone else in our bed every night."

"What's this have to do with Sammy?"

"I don't know. At first, we kept running into each other on campus. When it became so frequent, I teasingly asked him if it was on purpose." She smiled. "He was so cute trying to deny it. Whenever you and I didn't meet for lunch, he was there. Then he finally got up the nerve to ask me out last night. I won't deny it, we had sex. It was different. I felt something I don't feel when I'm with you.

"Tell me, Paul, when you and I are in a threesome, what do you feel? Anything like love or tenderness for either of us women? How about when it's just the two of us? Is it any different? Is it ever anything more than just lust or sex?" She looked at him, and knew from the expression on his face he understood what she was saying. "Last night, with Sam, I felt like I was loved, cherished. I can't say I returned the feeling, but I think I could, someday, if I let myself."

"Does he know how you feel, I mean that you want to continue in lust with me?" he asked, a snide tone in his voice.

"Don't do that, Paul, please. Don't be mean; it's not like you.

"He'll know we're not engaged, but that we're still seeing each other. And that I'll be seeing some other guys, too. He'll have to draw his own conclusions about who I'm having sex with."

"Other guys? Who? How many?" he asked, a sharp tone in his voice. "And how many at a time? We might not want to ..."

"What do you mean, how many at a time? I'm not going to let myself get gang banged!"

"I meant, how many guys at a time would you be dating, that you'd be having sex with, individually? I'm asking only for the health of the group. We're fine as long as the women remain monogamous, and I limit my activities to the individuals in the group. That's why I asked you to talk to me before you went outside, to others.

"There are some guys on campus whose goal it is to fuck a different woman every night for the four years they're here. And then there are guys like Sam, who will set his sight on one woman, and do everything he can to win her, up to tolerating her trying on others for a while in the beginning. I doubt if he's been with more than a half dozen women since he got here as a freshman. And he's loved them all.

"If you are going to be trying on any of the sport fuckers, then I owe it to the other women to say no to you, much as I regret it.

"I love you, Patti; I'll always love you, but I understand what you meant. And you're right, those kind of feelings, of being loved and cherished, just aren't there with us, not the way you mean.

"Until you decide on what you want, I think we should limit our sex to one on one, maybe every week or so? Will that be okay with you?" Patti nodded, tears in her eyes. "I'm gonna miss you."

Patti stood up. Paul stood to meet her. As they hugged, Patti kissed his cheek. "Thank you for understanding. I'll miss you, too." She slid her mouth around to catch his, welcoming his tongue. His hands dropped to grab her ass and pulled her to him, his erection making its presence known against her abdomen. "Ooo, damn you," she moaned. "Yes! Fuck me! Now! Hurry!" she said reaching for his belt.

In his heart, Paul knew she was right, their relationship was based more on the lustful feelings their lovemaking engendered than the affection they held for one another. He also knew that it would always be like this, that mind blowing sex was always just a kiss away, regardless of who they married.

Rita went over the conversation she just had with Paul while she drove to her father's house just outside of town. She was saddened by the news about Patti, but she understood. She knew the feelings Patti mentioned. She had experienced them for Paul, and from Paul. If he were not her son, she had told herself frequently, she would marry him in a New York minute. Reflecting on that, she laughed. The two of them were as committed to each other as any couple she knew. He would do anything for her, and vice versa.

She would never think of refusing him her body, no matter how tired she was. And he, although he may not climax, always made sure she was satisfied.

With her only other partner, Tim Williams, she had thought she had experienced something, but it could have been wooziness from the wine coolers or what ever the drink had been. Tim's behavior afterward made it plain that he hadn't really cared for or about her. As soon as he learned she was carrying his baby, he avoided her and refused to take her phone calls. His parents, however, had been supportive and solicitous, both in school and out. Dr Williams had been the one who had arranged for the home tutoring which had allowed her to graduate only a few months behind her class.

She pulled into the gravel drive leading to her parents' home. Her mother had died shortly after the beginning of the year, suddenly from her point of view, but apparently after a year long battle with liver cancer. Since then, her father had been more approachable, less judgmental in his dealings with people. A little apprehensive, she was looking forward to beginning to getting to know her father again.

The door chimes were still bonging when her father opened the door and greeted her, "Good evening, Margarithe."

Rita laughed and shook her head. "Just Rita, Father, just Rita."

"Then just Dad, or Guy, or had you forgotten my given name?" he teased her.

"No, Dad, I didn't. How could I after you pushed me to make it Paul's middle name."

"How is the boy? Looking forward to married life soon?"

"No, not right now. The girl decided she wanted a little more time before making a commitment."

"That's too bad. Have I ever met her, that you know of?"

"I don't think so. She's Sally Williams' daughter. I think she sees Kate Pedersen for routine medical care, but will probably be changing soon."

"Yes, Kate's not really good with young adult women, especially if they're socially active. How about you? How are you doing?"

"I'm fine. Settling into the routine of a middle aged single mom. How are you now that Mom's gone? Eating properly, getting enough sleep and exercise?"

"Oh, yes. It's not like she's really gone. Every room in this house is still full of her. I swear, I can even smell her perfume in my workshop in the basement. I can't remember a day she wasn't by my side, hanging on to my arm or pant leg. Sit, sit. Would you like a glass of wine, or something?"

"Sherry or port, whichever you have." She sat in the big easy chair which had dominated the living room since she was in grade school. "How did you two meet? It sounds like you were children together."

"We were. I guess you're old enough to know the truth, and Mel isn't here to be embarrassed by it. We were half siblings. My mother died in childbirth. When I was still a toddler, my father remarried and shortly after, Mellie was born.

"We discovered sex together one summer when I was home from college. When she went to college, she chose to go to the same school. It was easy to convince our parents we should live together to keep costs down. We found a place and started living as man and wife.

"When our parents discovered what was happening, you were already on your way. They disowned us, or tried to. Your grandmother was at Mel's side when you were born, and refused to listen to her husband about not having anything to do with us. It took his heart attack to make him see the error of his ways." He stopped and looked at his daughter. "I know a little bit how he felt at that time."

He stood up and stretched his hand to Rita. "Would you come with me. There are some papers I think you need to have; some information you need." He led her to his office. "When I was in solo practice, this is where I saw patients. They would come in the side door and wait in the little room. Greta was my nurse-receptionist then. Do you remember her? I'm not sure she totally approved of some of my methods, but she was a loyal person, and understood everything I did was for the well being of the patient."

"I can't imagine you doing anything questionable, Dad. What did you do, prescribe sugar pills for hysterical women?"

"Sit. In those days, we weren't as specialized as we are today. As a general practitioner, I was asked to treat all sorts of problems which would go to a specialist, now, especially if the patient was someone I had been treating for a few years. As it happened, there were, over the years, a number of couples who had difficulty conceiving a child. We didn't have all the sophisticated methods then we have now.

"When the usual techniques failed, if the husband was the source of difficulty, and the couple wasn't yet ready to think about adoption, they would ask about a sperm donor. At that time, the closest sperm bank was in Chicago. Getting viable sperm from them was an expensive, chancy proposition, at best. So I improvised, and provided the sperm myself. More than a few times, I am ashamed to admit, I convinced the woman that the old fashioned, natural way of sperm delivery was the most desirable method to use."

Rita laughed. "OMG, Dad, you mean to tell me you were fucking your patients? You could have been arrested, and sent to prison if any of them had complained. How many... who?"

Guy picked up a folder from his desk. "They're all in here. Some have moved away. Some may surprise you; some will shock you."

Rita opened the file. The top record caught her eye. She looked at her father. "Is this true?" He nodded. "You and Mom must have laughed yourselves silly, given your history."

"Fought is the more apt description of what we did. Do you remember what it was like here in the house when you told us you were pregnant? The quarreling which went on?"

"Mom told me you wanted me gone from the house because I had embarrassed you and the church, but she convinced you to let me stay until the baby was born," Rita replied, her voice devoid of emotion.

"That wasn't quite the conversation we had. She wanted me to tell you that I was your baby's only grandfather; that I was also the biological father of Tim Williams. I kept explaining that to tell you that was a beach of medical ethics. Considering how he was conceived, she didn't see that as a huge problem, until I pointed out the possible penalty if someone found out.

"When she brought up the possibility of an abortion, the arguments escalated. By the time we were speaking again, you had decided to have and keep the baby. All we could do was support you. You have done a wonderful job with Paul, by the way. I am proud of both of you."

"Thank you, Dad; that means a lot." She took a sip of her port. "You know who the girl Paul was engaged to is, don't you?"

"The daughter of the technician in our office, right?'

"Mmhmm. And do you know who she is, or was?"

"What are you driving at?"

"Sally was married to Tim." She smiled. "Patti is your grand daughter."

The look of shock and surprise on his face caused Rita to laugh out loud, to be joined by her father. His laughter turned into a choking cough and he fell forward, pounding on the desk. "Oh, God! You're not kidding, are you?" He coughed some more, clearing his throat. "That is almost too much to bear. It's good, then, they are breaking up. That is starting to border on too much in-breeding."

"Oh, they're not breaking up. They plan to continue to have sex with each other, as often as possible. She wants the ability to have sex with other men without telling Paul first. I'll advise him to use condoms with her, although she is on the pill, but then so was Sally. All it takes is one slip."

"You can't tell him why."

"Not the whole reason, no; but I can tell him he is the girls' half brother. Although I doubt that will deter him; in many ways, he's like you."

"Why do I get the feeling there's more behind that than the surface compliment." he smiled, then grew somber. "Besides passing those records to you for safekeeping, there is some news I have to share with you. I have been seeing an oncologist in the City, being treated for prostrate cancer.

"We thought it was the slow kind. For several months it showed almost zero growth; then last month, the tumor doubled in size, and this month, did again. They tell me I have between six and twelve months. I think they are being generous."

"Ohmigod, Dad! I am so sorry." She ran around the desk separating them and pulled him to her chest. Tears started down her cheeks. "This is so unfair," she said.

"Yes, it is, but there isn't anything to be done about it." He pulled away from her and pulled out a handkerchief to blow his nose and wipe his eyes. "I'd like it if you and Paul would move in here with me. I would rather be with my family for the time I have left."

Rita sucked in her breath. She wanted to, but realized that it would complicate an already complicated situation. "I'll have to ask Paul, Dad. It would mean some life style changes he may not be willing to make."

"Posh! I don't care if he wants to bring his girl to spend the night."

"Girls, Dad, and that's not the only thing. Paul and I have gotten used to being nude at home. It is more comfortable, and he says he studies better."

Girl—s, more than one? And you are both nude, in each other's presence. I guess I could get used to that, as long as you didn't expect me..."

"We would. It wouldn't be fair for you to see all of me, and hide all of you, would it?" she pointed out with smile. "And yes, more than one. Five to be exact, as of this week. One of whom is about four months pregnant."

"And he's not going to marry her, I take it. Why not, if I may ask?"

"Well, to be truthful, Dad, when she got pregnant, Paul was engaged to her daughter."

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers