Mother's Helper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean..." Guy roared with laughter. "Oh for fuck's sake. The only thing that would beat that would be you telling me you're fucking him, too.

"Uh, Dad..."

*****EPILOGUE*****

Rita and Paul moved in with Guy, and continued their life style, including Guy in as many of the activities as they could. With the cancer, he was impotent, but, demonstrating on Rita, showed Paul a number of ways to bring a woman to a screaming orgasm in the relatively short time he had left.

Sally had a little boy, and named him after his great grandfather, the only one in the family. After Guy passed on, she moved in with Rita.

Patti found someone whom she cherished, and who felt the same way about her. The wedding was almost spoiled when Paul visited her in the bride's dressing room at the church. As soon as he walked into the room, she felt herself open for him. Di and Kitty spent fifteen minutes licking the cream from her pussy and panties. Their kisses to Patti left her with a strange taste which puzzled Jerry, the groom.

Di went on to a career in fashion modeling, working at a well known department store in Chicago. On her twenty-first birthday, Paul gave her a not very unique present–nine months of pregnancy. A girl.

Paul married Kitty. They had twin girls, whom they raised with Di's daughter. They moved in with Kitty's parents, and Paul got to know his mother-in-law very well. In between modeling gigs, Di would visit them. Sometimes, Patti came to visit also. One big happy fucking family. You know what happened when the twins and Di's daughters turned eighteen.

Patti and Jerry divorced when she caught him trying to feel up her sister. Go figure.