Mother's Helper Ch. 09-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers

Finally, Matt couldn't last; he had the orgasm of his life, yelling as he spewed a massive amount of cum deep into her fuck hole. She came yet again, shaking so hard the stools rocked back and forth. Her unconscious body fell back, limp and supported only by the ankle straps and stools.

He staggered to the camera. She looked incredible, the cream of wheat drying to a crust under the lamps, dripping from her mouth and seeping from her cunt next to the lassoed clit and plugged ass. The metal clamps gleamed under the lamps. Her body displayed striations from knees to neck. Matt adjusted her limp form so that her cunt was directly above her face and watched his huge load of semen bubble out of her cunt and descend in long strands like a natural spring, falling onto and splattering onto her face. She was conscious enough to open her mouth wide as a receptacle for the cunt cum. He found a red crayon in a desk drawer and scrawled "GRADUATION PRESENT" on her belly. It was a pleasure to photograph her in this dramatic posture from lots of sides and angles, including plenty of close-ups. He took his time. After all, one should savor a gift, especially a personalized graduation gift like this one.

Forthcoming: an X-rated chapter, including the completion of Janice's personalized graduation gifts.

Chapter Eighteen —X Marks the Spot

The next day, Matt was obsessed with completing the last part of his dream gift for graduating high school—fucking his slave mother's ass. When Janice woke, the beautiful submissive saw with chagrin the big block letters scrawled across her stomach and slowly soaped them off in the shower. She hung her head in shame, for letting her own son fuck her. Yet she was not responsible . . . How could she be, since he'd taken pains to immobilize her. While performing the daily ritual of shaving her pussy, she savored the memory of Matt's cock drilling her cunt.

In the kitchen, she was ashamed to see a butt plug (larger than the previous one) and lubricant sitting on her favorite stool. A note said, "Wear this now and until dinner." Despite herself, she felt a thrill in her groin. Apparently, there was no letup with Matthew. Every day, he was driven to debase and control her more. Only last night, he had clamped her labia, tied her clit and made her stretch it, then fucked her mercilessly.

Maybe her cunt was only the next-to-last taboo? Wasn't he training her now in order to sodomize her ass? Obediently, she lubed the plug, knelt on the floor with her shoulders resting on the floor, reached behind her and slowly stuffed it in. Where would this end? How low would he drag her? Into a threesome? Or did his imagination actually have any bounds? After all, he'd made several references to how she'd looked as if a group of guys had showered her with cum, like in an orgy. . . .

Throughout the day, she was acutely conscious of how slowly she walked and how aroused the plug made her feel. On her errands, she thought everybody must know from her engorged nipples that a plug was wedged in her ass. All day, she thought about how she'd committed the final taboo: letting her son fuck her cunt. However, she had been tied up, hadn't she? It didn't seem as though he would stop with fucking her cunt? Would he take her ass as well? Or exhibit her in front of strangers at some seamy private club for deviants? She was constantly aware of her nipples, stretched asshole, clit and labia, and how Matt had taken pleasure in abusing them with the binder clips.

When Matt entered the den that evening, he saw his mother standing nude and blindfolded in front of the window, whose café curtains had been closed. Her hands were clasped at the base of her spine, cords attached. She had already turned on the heat lamps. The butt plug protruded from her ass cheeks. He attached her ankle cords to the lamp bases beside and slightly behind her, so wide that he could easily see the marks from last night on her inner thighs. He tied her wrists to the higher of the two heavy wooden curtain rods in front of her. From the rear, her pose formed a wide X. He threaded a cord around her hips, directly over her pussy, and tied it off. From the side, she formed an extended S curve, her lower back and upper ass almost horizontal, thrusting out for easy access. From his pocket, he removed the wooden dowel he'd taken from the bathroom tissue holder in the downstairs bathroom and placed it in her mouth, not bothering to strap it in. He rubbed her down with heated liniment till her skin gleamed.

Next to the window were two tables full of implements. On one lay several cords, the cane, a small mortar bowl and club-shaped pestle from the kitchen that she used to grind herbs, a hanger with clamps to hold a skirt or a pair of pants, and the ever-present camera.

He increased the thermostat on the lamps and went to work. First, he squeezed her breasts, licked and sucked her big nipples, such a dark chocolate that they looked almost black. He left so much saliva on them that it dripped to the floor in long strands. Her nipples had mushroomed out an inch. Then he hooked the clothes hanger onto the bottom curtain rod and closed the clamps on her nipples, which lifted her breasts. She adjusted her stance to the pain and swallowed, but remained silent. He rotated the curtain bar away from her an inch, pulling the hanger and elongating her breasts. The muscles in her legs rippled and she inhaled with pain. He saw her tongue lick the dowel and heard her saliva slurping around it. Beads of perspiration appeared on her forehead and between her breasts.

He filled the mortar with liniment and heated the bowl in the microwave. Removing the mortar, he dipped in the four-inch pestle, rolling it around so the lotion covered it completely. Kneeling behind her, he spread her ass cheeks and removed the anal plug as she groaned. He examined the dark-hued, puckered entrance to her hole and inserted the tip of the pestle's lubed broad end into her ass, the sphincter opening readily. She grunted. He forced the rest in, not surprised at how smoothly her ass took it because of wearing the plug all day. She writhed in her bonds, which just made the clamps tear more eagerly at her nipples.

She was not surprised when the first strike of the cane lashed into her, on her shoulders, followed by two more moving downward. She gulped but did not groan. Fortunately, it was not as painful as the beating on her inner thighs.

He strung a cord around her front at the bottom of her breasts and tied it to the heat lamp stand directly behind her. The pressure forced her nipples forward, relieving a little of the pull from the nipple clamps. He fastened a second cord around the tops of her breasts. Now they were both compressed and extended forward. To stop the reduced pull on her breasts, he rotated the curtain rod another half-inch. Two strands of spittle escaped from the corners of her mouth, dropping to her breasts and mixing with his saliva. She felt the heat become more intense. Matt admired how the black bands framed her wet, bulging breasts, accentuating the fresh welts.

Kneeling to avoid the belt around her groin, he noticed that the pestle was still completely up her ass, only the tip of the small end visible. He caned her thighs well above the knee. "Ahhhhh!" she said, the first vocal response she'd made during the session. He pumped the pestle all the way out and in again a half dozen times. He struck again, higher on the thighs. Her head hung loosely, her body twisting nonstop. He rotated the pestle several times, and then applied the third cut on the fleshiest part of the thighs, immediately below her marked ass. Her chin now rested on her chest, but she retained the dowel. She was determined to take any pain he wanted to inflict, as long as he would finally put his cock up her ass.

Taking a break, he increased the heat, took several photographs of her from the rear, walked in front and pulled her head upright. "Look into the camera," he ordered. She stared defiantly into the lens as he captured her raised arms, burning skin, strapped breasts and hanger-clamped tits. The dowel was a perfect touch.

He set down the camera and her head fell forward again. He squeezed liniment over his cock, and slowly removed the pestle. He noticed a shelf of sweat where her lower back and upper ass were horizontal. He whispered into her ear, "Here's the last part of my graduation gift." He held his penis in position at her asshole and inserted the greased tip. "Oh God," she thought, "he's really going to do it." He grabbed her slick breasts for leverage and easily pushed in a couple of inches. Her head shot up in ecstasy, the dowel flew out of her mouth as she screamed in joy at this final violation, the pit of depravity. The curtain rods, heavy as they were, bounced around in their brackets.

He quickly did another couple of inches. Her body jumped as if it was electrified, beginning a series of violent screams and orgasms. He went in all the way. Despite the additional pain it brought to her stretched nipples, she turned around her head and shoulders to beg him in a hoarse voice, "Please. . . please give it to me good. Please. . . fuck. . . my ass."

He started pumping his cock in her glorious ass while his clenched hands pumped up and down her breasts. Each time he pumped his hands toward the base of her breasts, the imprisoned nipples were stretched another half inch by the clamps. He could tell from her demented pistoning on his cock, in and out the entire length, that she was climaxing again in a cum of monumental proportions. He'd never experienced anything like it. "Jesus!" he shouted, and came so hard and so long that he could barely stand, pumping the biggest load of his life into her chute. She blacked out and collapsed, her knees sagging, ripping her nipples down and out of the clamps, taking most of her weight in her arms. He withdrew, her ass suctioning as if it wanted him inside forever.

Matt sat on the floor, his chest heaving, staring up at her slack mouth, breasts hanging down, drops falling off her nipples like leaking hot and cold water faucets. He grabbed the camera from the table. He recorded the cum bubbling out of her ass and dripping between her livid thighs to form a wide circle on the carpet. The new marks on her thighs were showing nicely. The sessions were progressing beautifully. To go to another level, Matt wanted to bring in another person for Janice to service. It was time to introduce another family member.

Next: Please return for a French dinner (served by a proper French maid, of course) with another close member of the family.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
955 Followers