Mother's Helper Ch. 19-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
956 Followers

"Is there no limit to what you'll make me do?"

"Yes, five at a time . . ." Janice shuddered, wondering how long a scene like that might last. "With me leaving for college any day now, I felt responsible to make sure you were being. . . well-supervised."

"And if I say no to these . . . group sessions?" she said hotly, defiantly staring at him. But all Matt did was stare back, his eyes drilling into hers until she broke his gaze. They both knew she would obey his every command, that her slave history was just beginning.

"How soon do I have to meet with them?" she asked, stunned that Matt would order her into such increasingly degrading scenes.

"The weekend after this. And you'd better not embarrass me with Alex like you did with Darielle. I'm starting you with other guys, and like Danielle, we'll start with someone in the family"

"Your cousin Alex? My nephew?" she said, startled. Alex was handsome and athletic. Matt nodded. "What about him? Why is he coming now?"

"He'll be here soon. I just didn't have time to write the 'recipe' for our session with him."

"Why didn't you warn me he was coming?"

"Don't worry, he'll be 'cumming' soon enough!" Matt joked. And Alex loves a good recipe." "He's also very dominating in school sports. Besides, he's already told me about coming over when you were sunbathing. I even know that you were wearing your white bikini. Now tell me what happened."

"He didn't have a suit, so I told him to wear one of your old ones. Without his shirt, he looked so good with his muscles and firm abs, although the suit was too small. . . I could see him. . . bulging against the fabric. I asked him to mist me with the atomizer and spread out my arms and legs on the chaise. But he didn't just spray my face, arms and legs, he did every inch of my front. You know how transparent that bikini is when wet, it's practically the only one you let me wear. I pretended to have my eyes closed, but I was actually looking at his crotch.

"He sprayed my top and bottom until he could see as much as wanted, getting to big I thought he'd split his suit. Then he went for a swim, practically waddling to the pool because of his hard-on. And when he climbed out of the pool, I could see his cock plain as day. All he did was stare at my tits and pussy."

"I've showed him all your photos." She gasped. "Don't worry, it's all in the family," Matt said, watching her squirm in debased excitement.

Janice's face burned at this revelation. "Matthew, how could you? You had no right to do that. Obeying you is one thing. But a cousin is another." But Matt knew otherwise. Her words said one thing but her body language expressed another. Internally, she thought how much easier a callow boy like Alex would be, compared to the experienced and heartless masters like the priest and old Headmaster.

"It's not much different from letting your sister abuse and discipline you, is it? After all, Alex is not just family, he's also my best friend. Besides, Alex said you looked great in the shots. He had a hard-on the whole time he looked at them. I even promised you'd do anything he wanted."

Infuriated, Janice was also aware of an internal contradiction; her entire body was turned on. Her own nephew now knew she was a submissive slut to her son and sister. admittedly, she'd found Alex highly attractive for the last couple of years. She couldn't help picturing him, savoring the lurid photos, his pants bulging with that huge hard-on. Matt watched her, realizing she was so wanton that she was probably already fantasizing a scene with Alex.

"Remember, you've always taught me to not be selfish but to share," he stated. Matt ordered her hands up behind her head. "Put your hands in position. He'll be here any minute."

"Not in the kitchen!" she protested, "Anybody can see me from the front path." When he glared at her, she complied, her eyes darting nervously toward the window and front yard. Unable to resist, she said, "What do I have to do for him?"

"After all, you've already seen his cock at the pool. What better testament to my generosity and sense of sharing than to use your mouth on his prick?" He shoved his middle finger between her lips. "And you should be punished for leading him on at the pool." She found herself getting hotter. "Let's have him hit your tits." He slapped them both. "And present your cunt and ass?" He shoved her thighs apart, and slapped her pussy through the thin skirt.

There was a loud knock on the kitchen window next to the window. Startled, Janice saw Alex standing outside.

"Alex," Matt called. "Please come in." Once in the kitchen, Alex walked to the opposite side of his aunt's chair from where Matt stood. "You know that your Aunt Janice will do anything I say, right? Mother, are you ready to give Alex his graduation gift, so he'll have something to remember you by at college?" She stared at Matt, dumbfounded.

He began to unbutton her blouse as Janice squirmed in the chair. "It's broad daylight!" she cried, cringing in embarrassment. Matt didn't stop or slow down and pulled open her blouse, showing her breasts barely contained by a tight full-cup bra, the nipples in plain view beneath the thin fabric.

Alex was aware that her breathing was uneven. He was stunned as his eyes devoured his aunt's luscious, marred breasts and submissive pose. He didn't know if he was turned on more by her huge nipples or the marks covering the breasts, marks he hadn't noticed when he'd sprayed her bikini top. Matt was proud of the training he'd applied to his mother. She did not turn from Alex in the slightest, and her hands still clasped the back of her head. Perspiration formed on the top of her whipped breasts.

Alex's crotch was bulging. "Look at him," Matt ordered. Her eyes met those of Darielle's son. "Go ahead. Play with her." Alex tentatively caressed her breasts through the bra. "Not like that," Matt corrected. "She likes it hard. The rougher you are, the more she likes it. Watch." Matt pulled and twisted both nipples simultaneously. Her mouth fell open. Suddenly, Alex slapped both breasts. With that one action, both Janice and Matt instantly realized that Alex was a natural dominant. Janice moaned with pleasure. "That's it!" Matt said. He held up some hardware. "Go ahead and clamp her."

Alex clipped a clamp on top of the bra onto each nipple and tightened the screws so the clamps were horizontal to the table. "That's it. The more pain the better!" Matt enthused. Between the clamps and her aureole, Matt added two-ounce weights, hooking them over the nipples. "Somehow, putting the clamps and now these weights over the bra makes her look like even more of a slut." Smiling at his cousin, he pulled and twisted the clamps, setting the weights to swinging. Janice moaned louder. "Now we'll do the same to her cunt." He pulled off her skirt. She wore no panties.

"Squat on the chair," Matt ordered. Janice squatted; her knees open as wide as possible. Alex was transfixed, standing inches from his hot aunt's naked tits and open, shaved pussy. "Why don't you take off your jeans?" Matt suggested. Alex looked questioningly at his cousin. "Don't worry, she's a submissive and will do anything I tell her."

While Alex unbuckled and dropped his jeans and underwear, Matt attached two more weighted clamps to her labia. Alex was amazed at the sight of the heavy, gleaming metal elongating her pussy lips by inches. He held his throbbing cock inches from his aunt's wide mouth. She stared at his cock, an inch longer but not quite as thick as Matt's.

Without prompting, she took his semi-erect member into her mouth. Alex had never felt anything like it. Not only was she slithering her tongue around the underside of his prick, she was taking the whole length into her and pistoning back and forth at a fast speed. "I said, look at him," Matt commanded. Seeing her big eyes stare up at Alex as her large lips encircled his cock was the last straw. After a few seconds, Alex exploded into her mouth in the best cum of his life. His load was not as large as Matt's, but it was sizeable nonetheless.

After he pulled out and collapsed on a chair, he had a few moments to recover, then realized Janice was in the exact same position, her cheeks bulging with his teenage load, the weights swinging wildly. Matt held a glass at her mouth, but did not need to say a word. Her mouth opened and Alex's come ever so slowly flowed into the glass, filling it halfway.

Matt held the glass above her head and tilted it down, moving it left to right across the top of her forehead. Alex was mesmerized as his cum poured down her face like a slow-motion waterfall. She extended her long tongue like a cat and eagerly lapped up whatever fell off her nose. Streams descended to her breasts. Alex stared at her, but her head hung in shame and degradation. "See, Alex? There's no limit to how degraded she'll act. Savoring your load in her mouth, then spewing it into a glass so it can be poured all over her face and tits." Alex realized she was still in plain view of anyone standing outside. He could only wonder if this morning was the day the PG&E guy would come to check the meter. "Say thank you."

"Thank you, Alex," she mumbled, head hanging. Matt slapped her cheek. Even though it was a light slap, Alex's come flew off her soaked face. "Speak up, say it to his face and be specific."

Slowly, she raised her head till she looked at Alex, cringing with shame. Alex could hardly believe this was his aunt, her striped breasts covered in his juice. Cum still dripped off her eyebrows and chin onto her breast clamps, rivulets descending to the weights swinging beneath the breast clamps. "Thank you Alex, for permitting me to. . . service you before you leave for school."

"Service him in what ways?"

She swallowed with shame. "Thank you for clamping my breasts and letting me suck your cock."

"What else?"

She considered for a moment. "And thank you for cumming in my mouth."

"Go on."

"Thank you for letting me drink your sweet hot cum and have it coating my face and tits."

"Would you like to. . . ." Matt prompted.

"Would you like to use me in some other way?" she asked the amazed boy.

"Such as. . . ." Matt prompted again.

"Ummm. . . If it would get you off, You could whip or cane me. . . ." She looked at Matt for guidance. His eyebrows were raised.

"Oh – I mean, you can whip or cane my tits, ass or pussy. Matthew says my body marks beautifully."

"That's better," Matt said. "Now turn around for your whipping."

After she reversed herself on the chair, Matt pushed her chest against the vertical dowels forming the chair's back. He stretched her legs so they extended over the sides of the chair. He tried to shove her big breasts through the rods but the gap between dowels was slightly too narrow. Her entire body was now covered in a sheen of perspiration from the effort.

Matt thought of a solution, going to the kitchen cabinet that contained cooking and salad oils. He returned with a spray can of olive oil and liberally sprayed her breasts. While Alex pushed her from behind, Matt pulled on her nipple clamps, squeezing the breasts through the narrow apertures. Janice grunted from the strain, her breasts bulging obscenely through the bars. Matt removed his black leather belt and strapped it tightly around the base of both breasts, causing them to bulge even more.

He picked up the cane and began thrashing, striking her back with a "Thwack!" The nipple weights swung wildly in crazy arcs, knocking against the chair rods. After several blows, he told her to stand on the side rungs of the chair. When she stood, the new posture strained her breasts even more but gave him access to her sex.

Matt threw down the yardstick, dropped his pants, and pushed down on the small of her back to angle up her pelvis. Handing Alex a yardstick, he said, "Do her tits!" Alex's stick whistled through the air, making a "Crack!" as it landed on the bulging area of her oily breasts not cinched by the belt.

While his cousin continued, painting her breasts from different angles with livid markings, Matt drove into her well-lubricated cunt and fucked her ferociously. Sandwiched between the two boys, relishing the wicked blows in front and being slammed from the rear, Janice yelled louder until she came in a superb climax, collapsing off Matt's cock and sinking down onto the chair, whereupon Matt sprayed the indentation at the small of her back with shot after shot of ropey semen.

As usual, she appeared to have blanked out. "Be my guest," Matt said. Alex walked behind her and pulled his slut aunt up by the hips till her rubbery legs were again braced on the chair rungs. Without preliminary, he drove the length of his cock into her dripping cunt. She switched from comatose to a whirlwind of energy, cursing and urging on Alex as her pelvis twisted and pushed against his dick. He shot his load deep inside her and pulled out as she again collapsed on the chair, her long legs splayed obscenely.

Matt staggered to a kitchen drawer and came back with a plastic measuring cup, scooping up his seed from the little catchall in the small of her back till it was full to the brim and held the cup in front of her face, under her nostrils. The scent of fresh cum aroused her like smelling salts. Eyes open a crack, she willingly drank from the cup, slurping greedily, licking the cup till it was dry, and slumped limply again.

Alex removed a camera from his pants pocket. "Is it okay?" he asked Matt.

"Sure. I'll do the same." Each of the boys held her head level while the other photographed her.

When they were finished, Matt untied his belt from around her breasts and put it on his pants. "Well, Alex, we better get going."

"What about Aunt Janice?" Alex said, looking at her limp, whipped form.

"Oh, we'll leave her like that. Don't worry, the olive oil spray is within her reach if she needs another coating to squeeze those big tits out from the chair!"

"What if somebody sees her through the window?"

"Don't worry about it. She actually likes the humiliation of being exposed. It would probably get her all hot and bothered. Anyway, she'll be available to us during school breaks and vacations," Matt assured him, smiling over the prostrate beauty. "Think about what you'd like to do to her next time!"

"You mean, she'd actually let me do something more?"

"It's not a question of her letting you do anything. She's my slave. It's a matter of her obeying whatever I say." The boys headed out of the house. "And you can whip her, fuck her ass, anything—as long as you stay on my good side, cous!"

In the next posting, Janice is educated in her first experience outside the family which is also her first subjugation to a stranger—simultaneously ensuring a good college education for Matt.

Chapter Twenty-One — Toyed With in Public and The College Advisor's Interview

Matt reviewed how successful the previous day had been. First, his insatiable slut mother, Janice, filled with guilt about being a bad mother, convinced she had to make good, had tacitly agreed to weeks of SM scenes, where she would be the obedient slave of near-strangers while he would be away at college, thus repaying the favors he owed people. Then, Janice had stripped for Matt's cousin and allowed him to slap and clamp her breasts and pussy lips, sucked him off, sat there as she was drenched in his cum, permitted her tits to be bound and clamped, and let herself be whipped and fucked by her son and nephew.

From that day in the kitchen onward, Alex would visit his submissive aunt once or twice every week, whether or not Matt was at home. Alex would enter, usually unannounced and without knocking, and Janice learned to submit then and there to his demands.

Janice had let Matt give her to family members, both male and female. He believed he had to keep pushing her limits, exciting her in new ways. The next step in his program was to subjugate her to a stranger. In the days that followed, he made plans for subbing her to somebody new.

During this time, Matt occasionally created newly humiliations for her, ones with a degrading element of public exposure. They were begun because he'd seen how aroused she'd become in the kitchen during the scene with Alex, when a delivery guy or postal carrier could have seen her sucking, being punished and fucking. First, Matt ordered her to fellate him in the car while they were driving to an evening movie. Then, in the rear of the sparsely-attended theater, he'd stuck a ball gag into her mouth for safety's sake, finger-fucked her to orgasm and smeared her juices across her face and chest.

For the next scene of potential public exposure, he had tied her hands to the overhead track of their partially open garage door while he fucked her cunt, pulling and twisting her nipples to test the effectiveness of her ball gag. They watched the feet and legs of several people pass by on the sidewalk as he fucked his hanging slave. Once, when he was savagely pounding her, she broke her silence and emitted a muffled scream. The sound could be heard outside. A pair of feet stopped and turned around, not sure what the sound was or even where it came from. After twenty seconds, the person moved on.

Then, one Saturday morning, Janice mentioned she had to go to the optometrist and do a few other errands. Surprisingly, Matt said he would accompany her. He then demanded a full-cup bra that was a size too small from her and disappeared with it into the garage, tinkering at the small workshop in the corner. When he returned, he ordered his curious mother to kneel in the kitchen and strip off her robe so she was nude.

First he coated her nipples with a spray can of canola oil. Then he pulled the modified bra onto her and forced it closed. Janice's body seized in surprise and she yelled in pain as a jolt shot through her cunt. Using a sheet of coarse-grain sandpaper from the workshop, Matt had cut two half-dollar size discs and inserted them into the ends of the bra cups. She squirmed, trying to relieve the torment of the grit abrading her hard, extended nipples.

"Get dressed. Wear one of the long, full skirts that have slits in the front and rear." Painfully, her cunt juicing, Janice complied. She dressed as quickly as possible, her nipples on fire. Several minutes later, she was leaning on the counter at her optometrist's with Matt standing next to her. He had chosen this office because he remembered that the large windows facing the street were covered with gray sun filters.

Mrs. Pauley, the front desk person, greeted them warmly. They made small talk about Matt's school and Janice's job. Mrs. Pauley began asking a series of questions about Janice's prescription, UV coating, plastic or metal frames, scratch protection, etc.

When Janice started answering questions, Matt inserted his hand into the front slit of her skirt and began fingering her pussy. She tried to push him away but he'd anticipated that move. She started to sweat. Matt switched to flicking her clit and Janice bit her lip to keep from moaning. Her son was actually fingering her in public! The very idea was ludicrous, yet it was happening like a bad dream. Matt pushed a finger into her twat and she grunted.

"What's that?" Mrs. Pauley said, looking up from the form on her desk.

"Oh, it's nothing, Mrs. Pauley," Matt said. "Mom's not feeling so normal this morning."

"Oh, is there anything I can get you?" asked Mrs. Pauley solicitously. Matt shoved another finger up Janice's creaming cunt and she grunted more loudly, her eyes fluttering. Mrs. Pauley's concern grew. "A glass of water? Aspirin?"

"N, no. . . no thanks, Mrs. Pauley," Janice stammered. "I'll be okay." Matt withdrew his drenched fingers and moved them to her ass. Janice stiffened. He forced both fingers past her anal ring. "Ohhh!" she cried helplessly. "M-maybe we should finish this another time," she managed to blurt out.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
956 Followers