Mother's Helper Ch. 19-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
956 Followers

"No, Mother," Matt said, "there's only a couple more details on the form. Can you see the paper okay?" She was still leaning on he counter. He pushed her closer to the form by pressing on her back till her breasts touched the counter, which looked like a perfectly normal position. She gasped as the rough sandpaper crushed her poor nipples. Mrs. Pauley looked even more concerned but Janice, grimacing, said, "Let's just finish, Mrs. Pauley."

Mrs. Pauley checked off the last item and thanked them as Matt's fingers exited his slave mother's ass. Her body relaxed and she raised her chest off the counter. "Th-thanks, Mrs. Pauley." They headed toward the door, Janis grateful for the long skirt so Mrs. Pauley couldn't see the streaks of cunt juice on her inner thighs descending almost to her knees.

"My pleasure, Janis. Feel better. It's so wonderful to see Matt helping when you don't feel well."

"Yes, he knows exactly how to handle me," Janice said ruefully.

Matt smiled as they left and said to Mrs. Pauley, "It's nothing that any loving son wouldn't do."

* * *

During these weeks, Matt also bound his pain-slut more frequently. Sometimes the postures would result in sex, sometimes not, as when they would watch TV in the den with her tied on the floor in front of him, her head, shoulders and knees on the carpet, hands tied to her ankles with red rope.

Other times he would bind her to the wrought iron footboard of his bed. She considered it a privilege to be in the inner sanctum of his bedroom, the place where he'd inflicted so much of her initial servitude. The bed's ironwork had a swirling floral pattern, so it was easy to tie her to different parts.

Some evenings he ordered her to kneel on the bed and would tie her facing the television, suspended from the ceiling a foot from the end of the bed. He always bound at least her waist and breasts to the iron. That way he could flog or crop her back, ass and rear thighs while she watched an S/M DVD.

A variation was to have her kneel on the bed at the foot but facing the head. Matt would pull her legs through the iron and fasten them. Then he would tie her arms, waist and/or shoulders to the footboard. Now he could have access to her entire front. Frequently he would position her leaning forward, arms stretched behind, so her heavy breasts would be even more prominent for slapping, clamping and caning.

For other sessions, he would make her kneel on a stool positioned at the foot of the bed and force her breasts through the iron rail, tying them off. Thus facing the bed, he could tease and whip her breasts as he watched a porno on the screen.

Over these weeks, it became clear to Janice that Matt was preoccupied with something. Eventually, she realized he must be planning another session, in all probability a major one. She conjectured whether she'd be forced into a scene with both her sister Darielle and Darielle's son Alex together, and whether Janice's lust for Matt might be a family trait shared by Darielle's longing for Alex? Or would Matt order Janice to fuck Alex while Matt did Darielle? However, Janice's musings about Darielle and Alex were way off the mark.

She also was curious: Would Matthew introduce her to any new implements? She hoped he would not pierce her nipples or clit, or force her to wear rings through them. The idea turned her off, as did tattoos or branding her mound or ass.

A few nights later, after dinner, Janice was changing into the new skirt and blouse Matt had told her to wear when the doorbell rang. Several minutes later, she was standing nervously in the kitchen when Matt appeared. "Like I told you, Mr. Wheland, the admissions advisor for our area, has arrived from my college. There's a problem with my admission and he needs to speak with us."

She felt the beginnings of panic. "But Matt, I can't meet a stranger dressed like this, especially not your college advisor." She became flushed, recalling the stern old Headmaster and magnetic priest.

"Let's see: You've already been naked in front of your own nephew. Not to mention how you sucked him off. Then he watched you get those big tits into bondage and let him whip you while we both fucked you. So I hardly think it's a big deal for Mr. Wheland to meet you when you're wearing a skirt and blouse. Besides, Mr. Wheland and I have had. . . a frank discussion.

She hung her head, trying to control the rush of sex heat running through her as she listened to the description of her disgusting behavior in the kitchen with Alex. "Did you show him any photographs?" she asked indignantly.

"As a matter of fact, yes. . . I did. . . all of them." She felt helpless as a surge of excitement shot up from her groin. "Don't worry, Mr. Wheland is an experienced and discerning man, a connoisseur of. . . specialized photography."

Sensing how tense she felt, he took her hand and led her into the den. Mr. Wheland was pacing impatiently by the fireplace. The older man, about sixty, was well dressed in a traditional style: a navy blazer, tan slacks and loafers. He was tall and lean with a stern face, which didn't look as if it laughed often. She could see the same cruelty and control in his eyes that she witnessed in Father Hood's, who could see through her as being a cock-hungry, natural submissive. She wondered if Mr. Wheland could do the same.

"Ah, there you are, Janice." He took her hand firmly, but instead of shaking it, he turned her around. "You look lovely in that blouse and short skirt."

"Oh! Why, thank you," she replied, blushing.

Satisfied, he sat in the chair, the chair she would always remember as the one where Matt had first whipped her breasts, made her suck his cock and swallow his cum. "Janice, serve us drinks, including one for yourself. Make them doubles." Janice noticed he had not waited for her as host to make the offer of drinks. Nor did he say please. He had taken control, instantly and naturally. "I'll have a double scotch on the rocks."

"Yes, sir." She made his drink, plus a double vodka rocks for Matt and a triple white Russian for herself. She served the drinks, so nervous she swallowed a third of hers in a single gulp.

"Sit," he said.

She went to sit next to Matt on the sofa, but Wheland said, "No, sit on the coffee table facing me. And Matthew, sit in the chair next to me so we can both see your mother." She thought his command to sit on the table was a bit odd and rather forward but did so. "Your mother is indeed lovely, Matthew," he said, his eyes unabashedly roaming her body.

"Janice, your son has already answered a series of questions about what a . . . cooperative woman and mother you are. Answered in detail . . . For example, I know what a talented cook you are, and what . . . unusual ideas you have about . . . creative uses for foods." Her head snapped toward Matt, eyes wide in alarm, but his face was blank. To cover her embarrassment, she had more of her drink. "Are you aware that Matthew's record gave him no chance of gaining entrance to our college?"

"Yes, I suppose so," she said, feeling as though she, as a single mother, was at least partly to blame.

"But Matthew has other qualities. You might say the whole equals more than the sum of the parts. I alone have the authority to grant or deny his admission, which all depends on this meeting tonight." Very apprehensive, Janice finished the remainder of her cocktail. Matt stood and made her a second drink. "Our college believes that one of the essential ingredients in good students is active, willing participation from their parents. Do you agree with that educational concept?"

"Why, yes, I do, absolutely." Janice took another swallow from the second glass.

"Good. Because if we are assured that Matthew's mother is willing to do what it takes, then I can assure you he will have the best possible education and possibilities for whatever path he chooses after college." He paused. "Is that correct?" He sat on the edge of the ottoman, close to her, and leaned forward, taking her chin and raising it until their eyes locked. "I asked you a question and am waiting for a reply." She glanced at Matt, who stared back at her, stone-faced. As the saying goes, the air was thick with tension. She nodded, grateful to be feeling a major buzz from the alcohol. She drank again.

"Of course you can," Wheland replied approvingly. "First of all, I'm not a stranger, since Matthew and I have met before and since I'm a guest in the privacy of your own home. Secondly, your willfulness is your first infraction. Third, you were most obedient with your own sister and nephew. Fourth, we all know that this is the next step in your training, learning obedience from experienced older men." She was too humiliated to respond. "And we all know that deep down, you crave more punishment, more discipline to compensate for your shameful feelings of being a neglectful, inadequate mother. Don't we?"

Janice nodded slightly, incredulous that this domineering man was saying such degrading things to her "You deserve to pay the price for being a bad mother. For example, you were late mailing Matthew's letter to me, weren't you?" She nodded again. "Its lateness caused extra work for me and for my admin."

"Would you like to know tonight's agenda?" She nodded. "For the first half, we'll strip and clamp your wet clit and luscious tits. Then I'll insert an anal plug into your ass for stretching. "During the first half, you'll be DP'd. Do you know what that means, Janice?" She shook her head. "Double penetration, which I think will be a very exciting experience for a submissive of your appetites. You'll blow your son on your knees while I fuck your cunt from behind. That should be nothing new or special to you, considering the scene you had with Matthew and your nephew." She turned to look at him, deeply degraded that he would verbally announce such an explicit agenda to her, like a waiter reciting a menu.

"Yes, I know all about that. Then your son and I will give you a hot cum bath, shooting our ejaculations on you, not in you. Again, that's nothing new or special to you, considering what a cum slut you appear to be. We'll take a break, during which you'll be chained, hanging against the wall, your tits bound with a tight chain connecting them to your stretched clit." Wheland observed her carefully: the flushed chest, excited breathing and glazed expression. "During the second half, you'll have another DP."

He stood, removing his blazer, laid it on the chair and sat down again. He undid his silk tie and removed it. "Matthew, remove your tie as well." Matt placed his tie in Wheland's outstretched hand. "Janice, you look flushed. Your face and neck are red. How shall we begin? I know, let's do this together. I'll undo my shirt buttons while you undo your blouse."

She turned to Matt, a final plea. "Matthew, he's a complete stranger! I can't!"

Wheland considered her a moment. "All right, as a one-time concession to your shyness, we'll begin with your blouse on. But I'm not pleased. My first command and you resist. Apparently you're bucking for added punishment, which you'll get in time. But now: Matthew, pull your dick out of your pants." Matt stood awkwardly, his hard-on stretching his pants, and carefully unzipped. "Walk over to your mother and squeeze your pre-cum all around her face."

Matt pumped his shaft and smeared his cock all over Janice's forehead. Just as he produced a phenomenal amount of semen, he also contained a huge amount of pre-cum. Janice shuddered in debasement as her son coated her cheeks, nose, lips and chin with pre-cum, until her entire face glistened obscenely. To add to the lurid sight, drops fell off her chin and cheeks onto her breasts.

Mr. Wheland sat down on the ottoman, reached inside his blazer and removed a short leather tawse. "That's better. Now, you have incredibly fat nipples. They belong more to a submissive slut more than to a normal mother, you know?" Without warning, he slapped the tawse into the side of her left breast. As she was reacting, he quickly struck the side of the other breast even harder. Janice gasped, more in surprise from the suddenness of the attack than from any pain.

Mr. Wheland reached into a jacket pocket and pulled out several large plastic clips, the type used to hold notes on refrigerators, or organize bills and papers, or keep bags closed. The handles were black rubber and the wide tips were red plastic, the inside of the clamps lined with ridges. "I found these in the kitchen keeping your 'recipe' book open."

He leaned forward to apply them when she said, "No, they'll ruin my expensive new blouse." Staring defiantly at Matt, she unbuttoned the blouse and removed it. Wheland sat back, stunned by the beauty of her breasts, the oversized aureola and the massive nipples, the smooth, olive skin so crisscrossed with livid marks that her breasts looked like a piece of abstract art. He had never seen aureoles and nipples of such a dark color, or such a size, before. Nor had he ever seen breasts with such dense, livid welts. She must have a massive capacity for submission—and pain.

"My goodness. It's as if your breasts are made for us to do whatever we like with them." He leaned forward and tightly tied a necktie around the base of each breast, making the tit flesh bulge. Janice gasped in discomfort. "They're so big they've got plenty of room for two devices: a weight hanging from the base and a clamp at the tip to hold the weight. But that will come later." To distract her, he asked, "Janice, why don't you tell us what you consider Matthew's . . . shall we say, hidden qualities to be?" Her entire body jerked as the first clip sank into her thick right nipple. By reflex, as a jolt of excitement jumped from her breasts to her cunt, her thighs also spread.

Mr. Wheland used the tawse to spread the hot mother's thighs wider apart. Again using the tawse, he pushed the skirt up both thighs till it was bunched at her waist, exposing her panty-covered pussy. Even from this angle he could see her thick labia bulging against the taut sheer fabric.

"Matthew's hidden qualities?" She spoke with difficulty, adjusting to the strong pain. "Um, he's very firm as the man of the house. He won't permit me to be contrary or disobedient."

"Tell me more . . . intimate qualities." She felt a wave of humiliation. "Matthew, your mother is sitting here exposing her big tits. The least you can do is remove your shirt." Matt complied. Reflexively, Janice turned her head to look at his smooth, hard chest. While she was looking to the side, Wheland applied another clamp to her left nipple.

"For example, he's handsome and sexy," she said, lips compressed in pain.

"That's not what I meant." He twisted the grip on her right nipple as she hissed.

"All right, please stop. I'll tell you. He has a beautiful cock, and I love it when he forces me to suck it and cums in my mouth," she blurted. She stopped, amazed at what she'd confessed to this man.

"That's better. But it's not enough." He twisted the clip on her left nipple. "Argh! Please, no more! I also get excited when Matthew punishes me and I'm grateful when he agrees to fuck me."

Wheland slapped the grip on the left nipple. "He fucks my cunt and my asshole too." Wheland slapped the grip on the other nipple. "I'm submissive to him so he whips me when I deserve it."

"That's better," Wheland said. "Pull up your skirt." She raised the skirt to her waist, showing her stocking tops, thighs and bare pussy. He pushed her legs and thighs so wide it hurt and placed his knees inside hers to keep them open. Wheland turned to Matt. "Her clit and her lips are the thicket and longest I've seen. You'll have to weight the lips regularly, so they stretch even longer. You should be able to get an extra inch, so that even on the rare occasion when she's wearing panties or a thong, the labia will hang down outside the gusset. A lovely effect." Matt nodded.

Wheland turned back, staring at her pussy. "Open up," he said. It was obvious what he meant. Janice gripped her labia and pulled, exposing the soaked gash. "Pull harder," he ordered, till she was administering pain to herself. Swiftly, he added a third grip to the hood of her clit as she gasped in pain and shuddered with excitement.

He stood. "Kneel on the ottoman." She knelt, legs and thighs extended wide to the edge, the tit and clit clamps protruding obscenely, declaring her place as a slave toy. "Place your hands on the floor." Once she did, the skirt fell to her waist, exposing her cunt and ass, so beautiful they looked like an open invitation. He marveled at her tight ass, densely covered with marks. He said, "Lower yourself so your head is on the carpet." It was an awkward and difficult stretch, but she managed, leaving her cunt and ass even more sluttishly on display, gaping wide.

Wheland removed a wooden plug from his pants. "I found this kitchen item in one of your drawers, which was not shut properly, but I don't even know what it's for. Tell me, Janice. As the slave you are, or, if you prefer, as an obedient slut. What's it for? And think carefully before you answer."

She answered immediately, her voice so low and throaty with pain and lust that it was not easy to understand. "It's for you or Matthew to place into my cunt or my ass as you please."

"Very good, Janice. "Well put! Because you're not only a cum and pain slut, you're also an anal slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir." He greased the wooden plug with a bottle of lube and twisted the first inch into her nether opening. "The reason why it's going in your ass is because I'll be fucking your cunt while you suck off your son." She shuddered at the words. He screwed another few inches into her. "I want you to know how it feels to have something hard up your ass while your cunt being's slammed."

He inserted the reminder. He knelt down beside her to whisper in her ear. "Has a cum slut like you ever had the pleasure of double penetration with two live cocks?" He yanked on her hair to open her eyes as he stared into her face.

She whispered so only he could hear. "Not yet, sir." She felt she had to confess. "But I've dreamed about it for a long time."

He smiled. "Get up and face the ottoman." Moving slowly, she stood, looking down at the clips extending out from her nipples. She savored the feel of the large wood plug filling her ass.

"Matthew, take off all your clothes and sit on the ottoman." Matt obeyed, his thick prick pointing at Janice's face. "Would you like your mother to blow you?"

"Yes, sir."

"I thought as much. Janice, get down on your knees." Wheland lifted the rear and front of her skirt, tucking them into her black leather belt. "Janice, I'm going to whip you while you go down on your son's cock." He removed a short fishing pole from his briefcase, the kind that folded into subsections. He snapped the sections together and swung it through the air to test the assembly. It made a fearsome whoosh.

Wheland struck the top of her ass as she licked up and down the length of Matt's cock. He hit the middle of her ass and she closed her big lips around Matt's crown, swirling her tongue around the head. He hit her so hard on her lower ass that her mouth sank all the way to the root of Matt's cock. Frantic to avoid another brutal strike, she pistoned her head up and down the entire shaft. Wheland was impressed that, even with the boy's cock embedded all the way in her mouth, she never once choked or gagged.

He removed his pants and shorts to the sound of her noisy slurping and the boy's groaning. Once he coated his prick with lube, Wheland knelt behind her. Without his asking, she spread her knees as far as possible, which pleased him, appreciating the dark shade of the skin circling her asshole, securing the plug. He could see the black and red clip hanging between her legs from her clit, like a red flag leading the way to ecstasy.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
956 Followers