Mother's Helper Ch. 19-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
954 Followers

Without any pretense of gentleness, he shoved halfway into her cunt, feeling the hard form of the ass plug. She cried out at the double penetration, adusting to the fullness and stretching. The tempo of her sucking increased. As Wheland drove more deeply into her, he whispered into her ear. "Stick your pinky into your mouth, get it wet, and slowly stick it into his ass."

When Matt saw her wet the finger of her right hand, he thought it might be for her clit. He was surprised when she felt her hands on his ass cheeks. Gently, she pulled them apart and circled the finger of her other hand around his asshole, keeping the finger on the other hand wet. Her touch felt so good his hips bucked forward.

Slowly, she inserted the wet finger into his ass with one hand and reached behind her to cup Wheland's balls with her other. When she estimated Wheland was about to shoot, she wriggled her finger against Matt's prostate. He screamed, grabbed her ears and pulled her mouth off his cock, just in time to spew one of his huge loads all over her face. His discharge splattered onto her face, then landed on her head and finally arced onto her back. She withdrew her finger from his ass and Matt collapsed on the ottoman, watching Wheland as the older man shot into her cunt, raking his nails down her cum-covered back as he climaxed.

When Wheland pulled out, she collapsed on her side. Without pause or pretense, she gathered the cum on her forehead and cheeks onto two fingers, which she stuck into her cum-filled cunt. Simultaneously twisting, pushing and pulling the dildo in her ass with her other hand, she orgasmed, her legs scissoring while she screamed a tirade of four-letter obscenities.

Matt and Wheland stared at her, taken aback at what a shameless slut she was. Wheland had been surprised to see the enormity of Matt's sperm, and was also surprised to see her become still as a rock, which Matt reassured him was typical.

They removed all her clips, the skirt, dragged her over to the wall next to the entertainment center, extended her arms and wrapped them behind a strong wood railing Matt had installed. They tied her wrists to the railing. She hung there, head listless, kneeling on the carpet, spunk dripping off her head and face and seeping from her cunt.

Wheland remembered the neckties and wound the silk tightly around her sweaty breasts, tying off the ends behind her neck so her breasts bulged tautly. He attached a heavy, Y-shaped chain to all three clamps, adjusting the tautness so her clit was stretched up while her nipples were pulled down. He lifted a silver, pedestal candy dish off the coffee table and placed it beneath her dripping cunt.

The two males put on robes, refreshed their drinks and relaxed, listening to jazz, planning the last half of the evening. Wheland was well pleased, noting his jism falling from her slit onto the silver dish, her slack body illumined by the TV images flickering silently. He asked Matt several questions about Janice's willingness, preferences and limits.

"Do you know about modification, Matthew?" Matt shook his head. "Modification is a change to a submissive's body. It can include anything from breast implants, nipple studs and clit rings to branding. In my opinion, Janice would be enhanced by stretching her magnificent nipples and lengthening her labial lips." Does that sound appealing to you?" Matt nodded enthusiastically. "Then you can begin a regimen of weighting her nipples and cunt lips for a couple of hours daily. After a few weeks you should begin to see results. I estimate we can extend her nipples by a half-inch and her lips by a whole inch."

When the men were finished talking and resting, Wheland walked over to Janice and dipped his cock in the candy dish. In order to wake her, he slapped his cock hard across her right cheek, leaving a long trail of thick cum from her eyebrow to her mouth. Her eyes opened halfway. He dragged his prick through the remainder of the cum in the candy dish and slapped her other cheek even harder.

Fully awake, she felt pain in her stretched arms, shoulders, nipples and clit. The plug still stuffed her ass and her cum-crusted skin was sticky. But the insatiable slut missed the feeling of something in her cunt. Seeing the cum-filled candy dish beneath her, she felt particularly soiled and sordid.

Yet there was something about Mr. Wheland that freed her to be natural, without constraints. Like Matt, he had the key that opened her psyche to her innate submissiveness and craving for humiliation. Mr. Wheland had made the opening to her lust even larger.

She only wished she wasn't bound so she could taste and swallow the cum dripping from her cheeks. She wondered if next they would double fuck her cunt and ass at the same time. She'd imagined for far too long what a double penetration what feel like, two meaty cocks stretching and filling both her holes. A double orgasm for her and a double load of hot cum from them.

When Wheland saw she'd awakened, he untied her so she could use the bathroom. Upon her return, she had time for one more stiff drink before Matt lay down on the carpet. Wheland was relentless, pitiless. He ordered her to impale herself on the boy's jutting prick.

As she lowered herself and started fucking the boy, Wheland pulled the plug out of her oiled ass. He told them to pause, with the boy's cock withdrawn, while he carefully replaced the plug with his lubed prick. As the cock made its way up her ass, she relished the intrusion and uttered "Mmmpphhh." Wheland realized she might well prefer an ass fuck to a cunt fuck.

Once Wheland was embedded in Janice's ass, Matt yanked on her chains, stretching the nipples and livid clit so harshly that the submissive mother had no choice but to sink down on her son's cock and be completely stuffed in both holes. Trying to accommodate the two cocks for the first time, Janice felt as though she were in a dream. Wheland advanced slowly and carefully, but only after Matt had receded.

Once they coordinated the timing, Janice became enthusiastic, re-energized and loving the sensation, feeling cheaper and dirtier than ever. "Yes, more!" she shouted. Matt closed his mouth around the chain. "Look at those tits stretch!" he shouted as he yanked her chain.

After a few minutes her thrusts kicked into a higher gear and, her clit stretched to maximum by the chain, she screamed in a paralyzing climax, inspiring the men to shoot their loads. Wheland filled her ass with his cum, but Matt withdrew his cock to spray all over her breasts, clamps and chain. She whined as Wheland's prick slid out, leaving her gaping rosebud empty. She toppled forward onto the floor, bereft without the cocks filling her, the college advisor's thick white load emerging from her distended puckered hole, in contrast to the dark rosebud.

The men took photographs. After Wheland dressed, he said, "Matthew, this was an exceptional evening. I need not remind you what an exceptional slave you have for a mother. I trust you appreciate that."

"I do, yes sir."

"Good. With a beautiful submissive of her . . . inclinations and appetites, it's best to keep her actively subservient. It's just as important to introduce her to new situations and requirements, always challenging her physical—and, just as important, her emotional limits. It's essential to humiliate—and excite—her with new challenges and more degrading demands. Have you thought about lending her out to other men while you're away at school?"

"Yes sir."

"I'll contact the Dean and the Vice Principal at the Academy about doing sessions with her. The Vice Principal can be particularly creative and cruel. And I'd also recommend gradually increasing the number of males she services per session. Try three next and go up from there. I don't think she'll much of any limit in terms of the quantity of guys during a gangbang.

"Of course, you have no need for any concern whatsoever about college admission. I'll even see to it that you get the best suite in the dorm, and an appropriate suite mate. Any time you need help or advice, feel free to contact me." Matt walked him to the door. Wheland clasped Matt on the shoulder. "You are one hell of a lucky son."

"Thank you, sir." Wheland departed. As he walked into the night, Matt realized he had a powerful ally in the man. As well as a slut-mother whose insatiable carnal appetites never ceased to amaze him. A slave-mother who'd blown him while she was being fucked by a stranger. A submissive mother who'd fucked Matt while she was also being ass-fucked, taking two simultaneous cocks in stride. Double-teamed as a cock sandwich. Since tomorrow would be their last session before his departure for college, he knew it had to be a memorable one.

Next: Mother and son have a last scene before Matt's departure for college.

Chapter Twenty — Velcro, the Miracle Fabric

During the day, Janice could barely function, reliving the debased scene where she'd been dominated by a man and a boy—at the same time. How could she have permitted, in front of her son, a stranger to strip her, clamp her, whip her, stuff her ass with an anal plug and then order her to suck her son's dick while this man screwed her pussy? How did he persuade her to insert her finger into Matt's ass? How could she accept her son ejaculating onto her face while a strange man fucked her in the cunt? Was it a ménage-a-trois or just an orgy?

She relived waking up to find herself hanging naked against the den wall like a slave, breasts roped, nipples and clit aching and distended, a plug stretching her asshole, face marked with semen. She didn't understand how she could be both ashamed and proud, remembering how the men had looked at her with admiration and satisfaction.

She knew they were proud of her when they "double-teamed" her, putting both their cocks inside her cunt and ass. Being fucked like that was a dream come true. Being on top of Matt, she'd thought she would have been in control during that one fuck, but he'd manipulated her completely by tugging on her nipple chain. Still, it was an incredible combination to be on top of Matt while Mr. Wheland was behind her doggy style. Lost in her reverie, she lost track of time and had to hurry to complete her daily shave and be otherwise prepared in time for Matt's arrival.

Matt arrived home at the time he'd told his mother to be prepared for him. He'd been thinking about which guy, after Mr. Wheland, would be the next lucky one his mother would service. As instructed, she had not washed her face or chest since the previous night's session with Mr. Wheland. His cum had dried into large white areas, almost completely obscuring the skin on her face.

Matt held two leather bracelets and two anklets, a rich deep burgundy in color. "You will wear these while you're at home, even though I'll be away, so you remember you can be restrained at any time." He fastened them on her, admiring the effect. "Now you look even more like a slave. Crawl into the den." She stood there, frozen by this new humiliation and the fact that her pussy was becoming aroused. Well, she'd been wondering about new implements. He quickly pulled a nipple out by several inches as she cried in pain. Twisting the nipple, he slapped the distended breast on all four sides as she gritted her teeth in silence, although she could feel herself starting to get wet.

Obediently, she sank to her knees and crawled down the hallway. Walking behind her, he admired how good the ankle bracelets looked, accentuating the dark crop marks on her thighs and ass. Even in the dim light of the hallway, he could see the moisture in her bare slit.

In the den, he gagged her with a dishcloth from the kitchen and applied the eye mask. "I want you to assume a new yoga position. Kneel. . . legs open wide. . . bend back with your arms behind you. . . clasp your hands around your ankles." Her chest was now bowed, head hanging backwards, pussy wide open.

Matt picked up the roll of four-inch black Velcro Janice had bought at the fabric store and cut two pieces. He wrapped one into a cylinder around a breast and tightened it until the bulging breast and nipple extended vertically, well above the Velcro. She grunted as he repeated the wrapping on the other breast, her belly heaving and sweating from the strain of the arched posture. The wrappings looked like thick black candles topped with big, dark cherry wicks.

Matt grabbed the crop and rapidly struck her belly three times, criss-crossing the marks already there. She screamed as he slashed her breasts, which were extremely sensitive from the Velcro pressure. He removed his pants, inserting his thumb into her dripping cunt and his forefinger into her ass as he cropped the inside of her thighs, again criss-crossing the previous strokes. She grunted more loudly.

Too excited from this new position to wait, Matthew removed his fingers from her holes and rammed his cock into her drenched cunt, fucking her hard. She came immediately, hips lunging, groaning nonstop and barely managing to hold her position.

After a couple of minutes he withdrew, stood above her, and finished by jerking a big load of cum onto the tops of both breasts. He shot so much onto her tits that his jizz overflowed the Velcro wrappings. Streams of his white cum flowed down all sides of the black Velcro. Yet there were still two big pools of cum at the top encased by Velcro. Her huge nipples managed to poke through it all. Gasping, he admired the effect, so he photographed it.

Kneeling at her head, he tore off the cloth gag and inserted his cock, covered in her juices, into her upside down mouth. She dutifully cleaned off the cum and pussy juice from his cock. He permitted her to break position, whereupon she collapsed onto her back and rested for a couple of minutes. He removed the eye mask.

"We're not done yet. Stay on your back but edge yourself over to the coffee table." She moved a few feet to the table. "Kneel upright." She raised herself, arms stiff and sore, her breasts above the low surface of the table. Warm cum poured out of the Velcro onto the black wood.

"Rest your tits on the top." She lowered her breasts so they were lying flat on the table, the exposed tips in high contrast to the stained ebony wood. After tying her hands together at the base of her spine, he attached metal clamps to both nipples, hooked them to a connecting chain, led the cord from her wrists through her slit, tied it off on the chain, wrapped his hands around each of the Velcro's and squeezed hard. Cum oozed out of the wrappings, flowed over the clamps and dripped onto the table.

"We better make sure those tits are clean." He refastened the cloth gag as Janice, feeling the cord in her slit exciting her gushing cunt, stared at her black-sheathed breasts, lying in a spreading pool of thick white spunk. Matt brought the crop down on one Velcro-encased breast. A spray of cum shot out several inches, marking the table with droplets of cream. Her head fell all the way back so that she was staring at the ceiling, digging the cord further into her slit and torturing her nipples, now stretched to the limit. She writhed in pain and pleasure.

Matt struck the other breast, gobs of cum flying outward in a radial pattern. She uttered a gargled scream. Threads of saliva flowed out of both corners of her mouth as he took more photographs.

"Let's see how clean those tits are." He ripped off the Velcro and her head snapped up to see what he was doing, relieving the pressure on her cunt and nipples. As soon as her freshly marked breasts were exposed, blue and burgundy-striped, the drool from her gagged mouth reached them. He untied the cord from her hands but not from the chain.

"Get up on the table on your hands and knees." In a slow-motion daze, legs shaky, she climbed up and moved into position, heavy breasts hanging straight down, nipple clamps brushing the table top, the chain and cord resting on it. He walked to the curtain rod and unscrewed the decorative, four-inch wooden knob from the end of the rod. He scooped up cum from the accumulation on the table and generously coated the knob's bulbous head and sides. "Reach behind you and pull open your cheeks."

She shook her head at today's latest debasement, transfixed by the size of the knob, grunting "No!" from behind the gag.

"What was that?" he said, surprised at her defiance. Without warning, he slashed her shoulders with the crop four times before she relented, resting her shoulders on the table. "That's only half of your punishment." She reached behind her, grasped her cheeks and spread them, her glistening cunt throbbing in wait for him. Slowly, he rotated the entire knob into her cunt. Her hips began swaying with pleasure. He pulled the cord attached to the chain, stretching the breasts and nipples more and more until she yelled in pain. He grabbed the camera and got off several shots.

Matt climbed on the table behind her and coated his cock in the remainder of the cum. "It's just me tonight, Mother, so you can't have two cocks fucking you at the same time, but this is the next best thing, the best I can do under the circumstances." Leisurely, he pushed his member into her ass, getting accustomed to the feel of the hard knob in her cunt. With each inch further into her ass, her moaning intensified with pleasure from the double penetration.

He increased his pace, amazed at how well she took both the wooden knob and his own shaft, and viciously cropped her ass after every slam of his cock. Each surge into her ass increased the pain in her distended nipples. Mother and son went into a frenzy, screaming as they came together. Without meaning to, Matthew collapsed on her, pushing her chest away from her knees so the clamps were torn off her nipples.

As the blood returned to her nipples, she screamed even louder in one final climax, blanking out, even though the dildo was embedded in her cunt and her son's cock was still throbbing in her ass. Matt lay sprawled on top of her, barely conscious, his cum pouring around his cock and out of her ass, stuffed to overcapacity.

A few minutes later, he summoned the strength to pull his battered cock out of her ass and gazed down, her sweat-covered body sprawled senseless on the black table, half the knob hanging from her cunt, the rosebud of her freshly marked ass swollen and gaping, Beneath her mons was a sea of cum spray. Idly, he wondered how he'd ever be able to adjust to the freshman girls at college.

Next, Janice and Matt have an adventure, driving to college and meeting Matt's roommate. Bonus: Janice has her first experience in public.

Chapter Twenty-Three — College Orientation

A couple of days later, Janice, slave to her son Matt, made the trip of several hours to his college with him. He took care to keep her aroused—and cringing with shame—for most of the trip. First, he ordered her to place her long legs on the dashboard and raise her short skirt until her stocking tops—and the whipped thighs above them—were fully exposed. "Mother, it's good that I'm going away. You need time for all your marks to heal."

"If that's what you think is best, Matthew."

"And you need time before I bring home my roommates and their fathers for the holiday, so you can satisfy them all at one helluva party." He saw panic on her face. "Mother, relax. I'd never have you take on a big bunch of guys—at least not until you've serviced a small handful, so to speak. Take it easy."

She squirmed, imagining what it would be like to be at the mercy of a handful at one time. She saw herself kneeling, jacking off two with her hands, blowing a third and getting double-fucked by numbers four and five. He glanced at her, noting the reverie she was in. It was not hard for Matt to guess what she was thinking about.

"Remember, you have an appointment with Headmaster Knowles in three weeks. You are not to pleasure yourself in any way before then. And you're to conduct yourself with Headmaster Knowles no differently than you did with Mr. Wheland." She nodded, cringing at the memory of how Wheland had laid bare her inner nature, as if he was clairvoyant, how he'd effortlessly evoked from her the wildest, most degraded behavior—practically begging for them to fuck her cunt and ass simultaneously.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
954 Followers