Mother's Helper Ch. 19-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
954 Followers

Upon arriving at the impressive campus and unloading Matt's belongings from their station wagon, they moved the items into his impressive suite. Matt kept glancing at the kitchen wall clock. By the time the moving was finished, it was almost 5:00 pm and both of them were sweating heavily. Janice's blouse was plastered to her chest, leaving nothing hidden.

They sat in the living room with cold cocktails. Janice guzzled her double white Russian. Matt mentally reviewed the surprise plans for the evening. They should be a lot of fun, he thought.

He glanced at the wall clock, which said 4:45 pm. He suggested another double for Janice, who looked at him searchingly, wondering but not daring to ask whether or not her clever son had an agenda for the evening. He made the drink and handed it to her as she sat restlessly, repeatedly sipping, the alcohol having taken effect. It was 4:50, almost time. Matt forced himself to wait another couple of minutes.

Accidentally on purpose, he knocked over the dregs of his drink and told Janice to get on her knees and clean the coffee table. She found a rag in the kitchen and without thinking, knelt and automatically spread her knees and feet, cleaning the spill while he stood in front of her, his groin level with her face, writing a list of household items he still required. It was five to five. He tucked her skirt into her waist so her ass was exposed to the front door. His sub mother wasn't even wearing a thong. "Blow me," he ordered.

Janice undid his zipper, extracted his limp dick and proceeded to lick him for a couple of minutes, rubbing the pre-cum from his dick thickly across her forehead, cheeks and chin before deep-throating him. "Put two fingers up your pussy." She started breathing in a labored way as she drilled the digits into her gushing cunt.

Like the fabulous cocksucker she was, he felt himself about to surge after another two minutes. "Slow down," he ordered, slapping both breasts beneath her clammy blouse, needing to prolong his release. "Stick a finger in your ass." She wetted a finger with her pussy juice and steadily pushed it as far as possible up her rear, "Wait," he said. Carefully, he grabbed her hair to hold back her head while he pulled out of her eager mouth, positioned his cock, and erupted all over her hair, face and the sticky blouse where it clung to her damp breasts. It was a sizeable load, even for Matt. That was authorization for Janice to climax on her pumping fingers, uttering extended moans.

At that moment, the stroke of 5:00, the front door opened silently and Matt's roommate, Floyd, entered, thrilled at the lewd picture he saw. Matt's thick red cock was bobbing in front of the slut's face, dripping jizz onto her upturned face. No wonder Matt had emphasized that Floyd should be on time, down to the minute, and be quiet. The woman's ass and thighs were incredibly tight for what Floyd assumed was a graduate student or adult education student that Matt had just met. She actually had a finger rammed up her own ass.

Janice opened her cum-drenched eyelids to look up at her son and master. When she saw he was staring at something behind her, she froze. "Turn around and say hello to my new roommate, Janice."

In shock, all she could manage to do was extract a long finger out of her grasping ass, and two others from her clinging cunt. The sucking sounds resounded in the otherwise silent room. She remained kneeling, immobile except for the thick drops of cum dripping off her brows, nose and chin. "Now don't be rude, Mother. We want to make a good first impression on Floyd, don't we?" Matt asked, tucking his cock back into his pants. Floyd was stunned. Matt had described his hottie mother to him on the phone, but not that she gave him head and let him shoot all over her.

Matt placed a hand on each side of her head, although it was not possible to avoid the ropes of thick ivory-colored semen criss-crossing the short black hair. He forced Janice to swivel until her eyes met Floyd's. "Hello, roomie!" Matt said warmly. Janice was alarmed by the glint in Floyd's eyes as he feasted on her extreme debasement, impressed by the load of sperm covering her hair, beautiful face and chest. It was hard for him to believe this gorgeous cumsucker was actually 34, let alone his new roommate's mother. Matt held her shoulders and forced her to turn 180 degrees so she was facing Floyd. "Say hello to Floyd, Mother."

She knelt there, as silent as a stone. Matt reached into his pocket, unfolded a tawse, lifted her skirt, tucked it into her belt and thrashed her ass. Janice's lips were drenched with sperm, so when she opened her mouth in pain, a cum bubble formed between her thick lips. "H-hello," she muttered weakly and licked her lips, eyes downcast in humiliation. The three were immobile. The only movement in the room was the steady dripping of fresh jizz onto Janice's breasts. She now knew that Matt would use her, wherever and whenever it pleased him. Her cunt fluttered in anticipation. Floyd was on the heavy side and his hair was already receding, but he was not unattractive.

"Hi, Matt. So this is. . . Janice, is it?" Floyd was impressed at how obscenely sleazy she looked. It was obvious she wore only a partial bra. Nor had she moved from her degrading position on her knees in front of her son.

"Yup." Matt looked down at Janice, ready to impose Act 2 of an elaborately planned evening. There were many more acts to come. "Greet Floyd properly up close, but stay on your knees." Floyd was amazed to see her actually crawl over to him, her skirt still tucked into her belt. Only then did Floyd realize that she was wearing a remarkably sheer blouse, and that she'd been perspiring. The cum-splattered blouse clung to her large breasts, clearly outlining her dark aureoles and massive nipples. He thought he saw marks on her breasts but he wasn't sure. She surprised him again by putting her hands behind her, accentuating her breasts even more. With eyes downward, she stopped at his feet. Matt gave him the green light. "Floyd, be my guest."

Floyd, who until then had been transfixed, jerked his cock out of his pants and began stroking himself. Being a well-trained slave, Janice automatically knelt, widened her stance and thrust her pelvis forward. Floyd gawked at her mound, shaved clean except for a tiny strip a half-inch wide. "I like a shaved cunt, don't you Floyd?" Matt said with a grin. Floyd increased the tempo on his dick.

Janice was so humiliated she actually turned her head completely to the side. Of course, she was also incredibly turned on. Matt gathered the cum off his mother's forehead, cheeks and chin, collecting it in his palm, and slowly spread the stuff along her puffed up labia, working it into her big clit and slit. She began moaning, quietly and without stop. When Matt was finished spreading his jizz, her pussy glistened lewdly, the thick lips even more aroused and engorged. He thrust his finger up and down the length of her slit, accompanied by the sloppy sounds as her cunt leaked juices. "Matt, Matt! I'm – I'm gonna cum," warned Floyd.

"Hold on!" Matt said.

He spun Janice around, pushing her head and shoulders to the floor so her bare ass was upraised, roughly kicking her knees far apart. Floyd admired the heavy hanging breasts and had his first close-up view of the whip marks densely covering her ass. Matt ordered Janice to spread her ass cheeks, an act so degrading in front of this college boy that even she could not comply.

Floyd watched as Matt, furious, took the leather tawse, yanked her up, and swung it with all his might into the pendulous breasts. She screamed at the first impact. Accompanied by her gasps, Matt repeated the breast whipping several times until the shaking tit flesh was livid and shoved her down again. Finally, she placed her hands with their long fingers on her ass cheeks and slowly spread them apart, to the extent that the dark target of her rosebud actually opened. That was the limit for Floyd. "Go for it, buddy!" Matt urged.

Floyd yelled as a fountain of cum spurted up in the air and made a direct hit on the mother. He shot his giant teenage load all over her welts and bruises, his aim becoming more accurate until he erupted time and again into her gaping asshole. As soon as he'd finished spurting, Matt scooped up the steaming load from her ass cheeks and began pushing it deep into her ass, first with one finger and then with two. She let go of her ass and shoved two fingers deep into her cunt, her fingers feeling Matt's double digits fucking in and out of her rear channel.

"Yeah! Yeah!" she screamed, flopping around the floor, cumming in a sweating, keening frenzy. Finished, her knees slid out and away and she collapsed on the floor, the wide knees leaving her asshole wide open, a pool of cum filling the cavity and flowing in thick strands to the floor.

The boys had a quick beer together while Janice lay in a daze. When they'd finished, Matt slapped both her ass cheeks to arouse her and, hands under her arms, lifted her up. She was barely able to stand, so Matt lowered her skirt in back and front, hiding her dripping ass and pudenda.

Flustered, unsure what was expected of him – or permitted – Floyd suggested the local Italian restaurant for dinner. It was just off-campus. "Great," Matt said. "We'll go dressed the way we are." Janice's head flipped around to Matt, her huge eyes wide with consternation. "Don't worry, Janice, of course we'll clean you up first." Refusing to let her clean up any more, he threw a coat around her shoulders and they departed.

In the car, she frantically tried to put her blouse, hair and makeup together with the tiny mirror held in the sun shield. Considering it was dusk and the ride was brief, it was neither easy nor particularly successful.

When they arrived, the restaurant was dimly lit and, since it was a Monday night and few students had yet arrived for the new term, was almost empty, fortunately so for Janice. With every humiliating step, she was conscious of two cum loads seeping out of her cunt and ass. Business was so slow that the maitre d' had taken the night off, leaving only one waiter. He tried not to stare at this gorgeous, dishevelled woman he'd never before seen, clutching her coat together, looking as though she'd just been fucked for hours. She reeked of sensuality.

Matt chose the last booth in the rear, upholstered in dark red and located in a remote corner that was even darker than the rest of the place. He told Janice to sit facing the restaurant and opposite Floyd and himself.

Their waiter was an attractive guy in his late twenties who managed not to stare at the silent, sultry brunette who was clearly not wearing a bra. After ordering minestrone, Pasta Alfredo for the boys, a tomato-based pasta for Janice, and a bottle of Sangiovese, Floyd told Janice how different she was from all of his friends' parents; how attractively she dressed and how beautiful she looked. The waiter served the wine and left. They drank. Janice, who was nervous, had two large swallows.

"That's not the only way she's different," Matt said. Janice froze, her soup spoon halfway to her lips. The minestrone slid off, splashing onto the table and staining her blouse.

"What do you mean?" Floyd asked.

"Janice does whatever I tell her, wherever she is, don't you, Mother?"

She drank another large mouthful. "Yes, Matthew," she mumbled, desperately looking around to see how far away were the other diners, her breath deepening.

Matt knew he was lucky to have Floyd for a roommate, since he was the son of one of the college's wealthiest and most influential alumni. He was aware that Mr. Wheland had put them together. Besides, Matt immediately liked Floyd; Mr. Wheland said Floyd was smart and fun to be around. Floyd started on a breadstick. "These breadsticks are stale," he warned.

Matt topped off her glass. "For example, Floyd, it's not good manners for her to sit at the table with us wearing a sweaty blouse. Why don't you ask her to remove it?"

Floyd's cock jumped at the sensational invitation. He watched while Janice and Matt looked at each other for a long moment, as if there was a detailed communication between them. Matt was excited, not only about slutting out his mother to his roommate, but also about testing what he guessed was yet another of his mother's depravities – the willingness to be exhibited and humiliated in public.

"Go ahead," Matt urged. She gulped more wine.

Floyd gulped. "Okay. Janice, unbutton that filthy blouse." Staring at Floyd, her eyes fiery, she finished off her glass. Matt emptied the rest of the bottle into her glass.

She had a reprieve that was only momentary—the waiter brought their main course along with a second bottle of wine. "Careful, these bowls are extremely hot!" he said and immediately departed. The two bowls of Pasta Alfredo were drowning in sauce.

Both boys stared at her. "Could we switch sides?" she asked, so that she wouldn't be facing the rest of the restaurant. They shook their heads. Like a zombie, she slowly unbuttoned the blouse. Without being asked, eyes staring at her food, she opened it until her breasts were bare. Once she was exposed, she drank again.

"Good lord!" Floyd muttered, his forehead perspiring, staring at the magnificent, marked breasts and near-black nipples, incredulous that his new roommate's own mother was not only a submissive but also a flagrant exhibitionist.

Matt held the basket of hard breadsticks under her. "Put two of these inside," he ordered. After swallowing more wine, she inserted the breadsticks under her skirt and into her cunt. "Don't just sit there," Matt said. She began pumping the 8-inch stick up her cunt. "You have two hands," Matt said. "Use them both." She began rubbing her clit and stroking her pussy with one hand while forcing the breadstick dildos with the other, all the while squirming on the booth seat.

Matt picked up another breadstick and dipped it into the steaming Alfredo sauce. "Put this in your ass. Between the sauce and Floyd's load that's still there, it should slide in easily." Dazed, the slave obediently took the dripping breadstick, slid down further in the booth, and with one motion drove the dildo all the way into her rear.

"Janice is also an excellent cook," Matt said as he tipped his bowl of Pasta Alfredo toward Janice so the excess sauce pooled at the lower end. "She's especially talented with sauces. Floyd, do what I'm doing." Matt spooned the sauce from his bowl onto his bread plate. Guessing what was coming, Janice grabbed her glass and drank.

Floyd followed Matt's lead with his own bowl and sat dumbfounded as Matt upended the bread plate over her right breast, the hot cream sauce making her gasp in pain. "Go ahead," Matt prompted. Floyd repeated the process on her left breast, her chest heaving. The boys stared as the steaming Alfredo streamed off her breasts onto the dark wood of the table. Matt and Janice were both reminded of when her breasts had looked similar, first at the pool and then in the den with the martini glass and creamsicle.

Floyd recoiled as Matt quickly slapped a breast, causing drops of white sauce to go flying onto the dark red booth walls and the table. Matt looked at his sticky hand and smeared it across Janice's cheek. To Floyd, her incredible face looked like somebody had jerked off onto one side of it. Matt struck the other breast and wiped his hand across her other cheek.

The waiter was turning the dark corner to approach their table when he stopped and stared from the shadows, stupefied by the sight. This beautiful woman, who'd been pouting since she arrived, now looked half-drunk, exposing her reddened and goo-covered breasts, her face glistening. There was so much muck coating her that the waiter assumed both boys must have beat off onto her. He never thought she might be covered in something other than their semen.

"Harder," Matt ordered. She began moaning quietly, pumping her ass and cunt, oblivious of Floyd and unaware of the waiter. "Faster." As the woman began to cum, Matt leaned over, grabbed both of her breasts at the base and squeezed downward to her nipples, forcing the remainder of the thick sauce onto the table. The waiter's mouth fell open in astonishment, his prick pressing painfully against his trousers.

The woman's head whipped around as she orgasmed, flopping around, but fortunately she made hardly any noise. It was after she slid down the booth in exhaustion, her head just above the table, that she opened her eyes and saw the good-looking waiter between the boys' shoulders, standing in the shadows. The knowledge sent another surge through her cunt. Clearly, the boys didn't know she was being watched. The waiter gasped but remained where he stood, frozen with the fear that she'd tell the two guys and he'd be fired.

"Mother," Matt called. Her eyes fluttered. "You can close your blouse after you've cleaned the mess off the table and eaten your pasta." Looking at the waiter, she leaned forward over the table, bent and extended her long tongue to lap up the sauce. To him, it appeared that she was cleaning up after a gangbang. Between every few licks, she'd pause and subtly glance at him.

The boys were still ignorant of his presence. When she was done with the Alfredo, she buttoned her blouse, polished off half her glass to clear her palate for the change from the cream to the tomato sauce, and ate her pasta in silence, finishing her glass while the boys talked with each other.

The moment the boys left for the bathroom and for Floyd to have a smoke outside, she cleaned her face with a napkin, unabashedly staring at the waiter. He approached the booth, crazed with desire. While yanking his zipper and extracting his boner, he pulled her off the seat so she knelt on the floor, his back facing the restaurant. She blew his mind in three ways: first, she deep-throated him almost immediately; second, she looked up into his face almost the entire time, drunk but beautiful; and third, she was incredibly skillful, bringing him off in less than a minute and swallowing all of his jism.

By the time the boys returned from Floyd's smoke, the waiter had vanished, the table had been cleared, and Janice was dabbing her lips – this time, not covered with Alfredo sauce – with the napkin.

"Are we having dessert?" Floyd asked.

"We are, but back at the apartment. Janice will be our dessert." She looked at her son and then stared into Floyd's eyes. What she saw there disturbed her enough to make her squirm with apprehension and excitement. For Floyd's eyes had a hard, cruel glint in them. She guessed he was much more experienced and . . . creative than her innocent nephew, Alex.

"What can we do with her?" Floyd asked, maintaining eye contact with her.

"Just about anything you could imagine . . ." Matt said. "You know, full-featured discipline and general abuse. Bind her, clamp her, whip her, fuck her in any hole." Janice realized it was going to be a long night. "Who knows, Floyd, you might have some great ideas of your own that she's never seen before." She wondered whether Floyd would be even more demanding than Mr. Wheland. "I made her pack a basic set of items for me to keep here at school."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask her."

"What did you bring?" he asked Janice.

Staring at him boldly, she recited the list slowly: "Some rope, several kinds of clamps—"

"Why several kinds?"

"Some hurt more than others, some are for my nipples and others for my clit or labia."

"Oh. Go on."

"A cane, a flogger or crop, a gag in case your neighbors are in, a jar of lube, a dildo and a plug."

"What's the difference between a dildo and a plug?"

"The dildo goes into my cunt and the plug goes up my ass."

"Of course. Matt, do I get her when you're done?"

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
954 Followers