Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,177 Followers

"Oh god mom that feels so good."

She continued to run her finger tips around his cock head before running them down the underside of his shaft and back up again, teasing the iron hard shaft before encircling the purple glans with her fingers and lightly stroking the silky foreskin back and forward. The sheen of pre-cum lubricated his cock head and ran down onto his foreskin making it slippery to the touch.

"Ohhhhhh, god mom."

She shifted her position slightly, sitting on her calves and leaning forward slightly, her huge boobs hanging down and swaying over his face as she adjusted her position. He gazed at the magnificent orbs from a few inches away, remembering the fleeting taste of her rubbery nipple in his mouth and the feel of the silky smooth cool firmness of her breast on his cheek.

She increased the cadence of her stroking slightly, the wet foreskin making small noises as it rolled up and down over his slick glans. God he knew he was going to shoot a big load tonight, his balls felt like concrete and his cock was like an iron bar as his mothers delicate fingers worked their magic, inexorably stroking his cock closer and closer to orgasm. As he felt himself nearing the point of no return she slowed her stroking, her touch becoming lighter and more delicate, her fingers barely touching his straining cock. She ran her fingers down his shaft before taking his heavy balls and gently squeezing them, her delicate hand barely able to contain his oversized swollen testes.

She ran her fingers up his cock again and began her delicate, teasing stroking on his cock head again, leaning over him more as she did. He could feel her breath on him,smelling the slight bitter aroma of the wine. Her heavy breasts were inches away from his face now, every jiggle of the beautiful orbs visible to him, her nipples were sticking out like two bullets pointing right at him.

His cock head and several inches of the shaft were slick with pre-cum now as his dick bucked and lurched in her tender hand, like some wild beast being tamed and broken in by her beautiful touch. He rode the waves of ecstasy, totally in her power, knowing his orgasm was completely in her control. As she brought his orgasm closer she would slow her movements again letting it subside, and with each faux climax the pleasure intensified, his cock so hard and sensitive her touch was almost painful.

"Bobby..."

He was so lost in his sensations he didn't respond at first.

"Bobby?"

"Uhh, yeah mom?"

He looked up blearily at her, his view filled with the huge boobs that was so near and yet so far, groaning at their beauty and the frustration of not being able to touch them.

"It's alright, if you want to."

He was confused, was she giving him permission to cum?

"I know mom, I'm not holding back."

Surely she must know she could make him cum whenever she wanted.

"No Bobby, I mean if you want to, you can... you can have them."

Have them? Her tits!!?? She was offering them to him like a gift! Shit, if they were a gift this would be about a 1,000 birthdays and christmases rolled into one!

"You mean you, don't mind, if I?" he stared at the delicious melons inches from his face.

"No."

She leant a little closer, offering them to him, He didn't need a second invitation and went at her bounteous breasts like a starving man, the smooth skin from one filling his mouth while its heavy companion bounced on his cheek. He hungrily sought out her nipple, drawing the hard rubbery nub into his mouth, flicking it with his tongue. She inhaled sharply at the sensation but continued to stroke his cock, keeping him on the brink of release but denying him the ultimate pleasure.

He sucked as much of her boob into his mouth as he could, the soft enveloping breast filling his nose and smothering his face, it was like drowning in tits he reflected, not a bad way to go if he had to choose! He could feel the hard nipple of her other boob lightly rubbing on his shoulder and, after feasting on her other beautiful tit till he could hardly breathe he released it, seeking out its neglected companion. She adjusted her position slightly to allow him access to her other breast and he quickly found the nipple, sucking, licking and lightly biting it, feeling him suck on her breasts in a perverse parody of how she had nursed him as an infant.

Did his mother let out a moan or was he imagining it? Her grip on his cock was certainly becoming firmer, as if she was squeezing it in response to his sucking on her tits. She ran her hand up and down the length of his cock now, jerking him hard and fast and he knew the end was near. If someone held a gun to his head he didn't suppose he could hold off cumming for more than a few seconds more. He tried to warn his mom but his mouth and face were full of her huge tits, and the most he could manage was a "Mmmmmmmppffffff!"

If she was in any doubt what he was trying to tell her the confusion was ended a second later when an eruption of come blasted across her tits and face. From her position leaning over Bobby there wasn't much she could do about aiming his cum, the next blast splashed her neck before dripping onto Bobby's chest, the next landed in her hair and her shoulder, the next across her boobs and Bobby's chest, the next on her stomach and rest onto Bobby's chest and finally dribbling down his cock onto her fingers.

He released her breast from his mouth with an wet pop and hazily noticed the credits rolling on the screen. Shit, his mom had been jerking him off for the entire movie, he'd lost all track of time. He was aware of the wet coolness on his chest and could see the strands of cum hanging off his mom's boobs and body.

"Well, it looks like you excelled yourself tonight. I guess we'd better both have a shower."

"Err.. ok, sorry mom."

"You don't need to apologise Bobby, it's not like it's your fault." she smiled before leading the way to the shower. His cock was still semi erect, even after the marathon jerk off session his mom had given him and the thought of seeing her totally naked again gave him an extra thrill. Funny how a few square inches of frilly fabric could make a difference but somehow his mom's panties represented the frontier that was never to be crossed.

She helped him into the shower then slipped her panties down before stepping out of them. As she stepped into the shower she opened her legs slightly and Bobby caught a glimpse of her puffy pink lips, and he couldn't be sure but he thought he thought she looked wet between them. Was his mom getting turned on? Shit! Her nipples were certainly hard when he sucked her tits, so was she getting as turned on by this as he was?? His cock had stiffened at the glimpse of her moist pussy and as his mom washed herself and turned to see him she gasped.

"Again?? Bobby Stevens I can't believe even you are still hard after what I did to you!!"

"Sorry ma, guess it has a mind of its own."

"And a one track mind at that. Still it is quite impressive."

His cock lurched at the praise while she washed the cum off his chest. She then took his hard cock and began jerking it off. This time there was no teasing, her grip was firm and ran up and down the length of his cock.

"I think I could beat this thing off all day and it would still be hard."

"Why not give it a try?"

"Very funny."

She played with his balls with her other hand before bringing it up and rubbing it over the head of his cock. The combined 2 hand assault on his dick was having the desired effect and he began to feel his balls tightening and she jerked him hard, her boobs bouncing and jiggling. He looked as her beautiful tits remembering the taste and feel of them on his face and in his mouth and wished his hands were free right now to grab them and squeeze them.

His cock swelled and his balls tightened and he could feel his dick about to erupt.

"Cumming!"

"I can't believe you have any left what you just produced."

"Urrrghhhhh!'

His cock spasmed and he managed two good spurts that reached her tits before the others splattered onto her belly and dribbled down between her thighs He noticed the thick cum running down into the small dark bush between her legs and he gave one final spurt that landed on her thigh before dribbling onto her hand. She stroked him until he finished cumming and then rinsed the cum off herself.

She dried them both off, replacing her panties before wishing him good night and heading off to her room. Bobby lay in bed his cock and balls well and truly drained and reflected on the day. It was like having a dream girlfriend, one who understood him, who would never leave him, who gave him unbelievable hand jobs, but who he could never fuck. Still she'd told him he couldn't suck her tits and then changed her mind so who knew? The horny possibilities were still running through his mind as he drifted off to sleep.

Cumming in chapter 6...Alison has to use her physical assets to further her career, Bobby and his mom go shopping for a sexy dress and get into trouble at the mall and Alison ends up helping Bobby out in a way she never planned.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,177 Followers
12