Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuuccckkk!"

His cock erupted between her tits like a volcano, spraying cum over her face and hair, the next blast hitting her chin and dribbling down onto her boobs, the next 3 splashing over her mouth and cheek and the remainder splattering the tops of her breasts. As he looked down as her slowly massaging the final few spurts from his cock her beautifully made up face was a mask of cum blasts which ran down her cheeks and hung off her chin.

"Well I take it you enjoyed that?"

"Uhh, oh god mom, sorry." he croaked.

She said nothing but smiled and stood up before slipping her dress off and letting it fall to the floor. He looked up at her, naked apart from her panties, cum dribbling off her beautiful face onto her huge tits which moments before had been wrapped round his hard dick. His cock lurched at the sight as she turned and made her way unsteadily up the stairs to bed, her beautiful butt swaying even more sexily that usual with her tipsy gait.

12