Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,185 Followers

"Um, sorry mom, I was just relaxing in the sun."

"Hmmm, is that what you call it?" she smiled, obviously relaxed now.

"I ordered breakfast. I hope you're hungry."

"Oh Bobby, that's very thoughtful! Thank you."

She continued drying her hair, looking out at the view of the beach. Bobby watched her boobs jiggling and swaying in her robe with the movements, her robe pulling up and revealing her sexy legs and her butt cheeks as she raised her arms to dry her hair. God, did she not realise how hot she was? She could give a corpse a hard-on at 100 paces; and she was just drying her hair and looking at the view. His dick gave her an appreciative salute as her heard a knock at the door.

He got up and walked back into the room, his prick now at full mast. Opening the door, he smiled at a pretty waitress with blonde hair, who was wearing nothing apart from a small apron with a pocket in the front.

"Room service."

"Sure, come in."

Bobby held the door open so she could push the trolley through; and as she walked past, her bare arm brushed against his erection.

"Oops, sorry!"

"Not a problem," he smiled. She could brush against it all she liked, accidentally or on purpose. Either way, she was a little hottie. She reminded him of a young Britt Ekland with blonde hair, perky boobs and a definite Scandinavian look to her.

"Where would you like it?"

"You bent over the trolley and me fucking you from behind," he thought. If his mom hadn't been there, he might even have suggested it.

"On the balcony is fine, thanks."

The girl turned to push the trolley; but not before he saw her eyes drift down to his cock, and then back to his face, with a smile that told him she definitely liked what she saw. He grinned and followed her out to the balcony, his dick so hard now, it ached. She arranged the plates and cutlery before taking out an electronic pad from her apron. Bobby stood watching her with his hands on his hips, exhibiting his fully hard cock for her. She paused with the electronic pad in her hand, biting her lip while she looked at his cock. His mom had stopped watching the view, and was instead viewing the exchange between Bobby and the girl, while continuing to dry her hair. After a moment or two, the waitress became aware of her gaze, and handed the pad to Bobby.

"Here, can you sign for this please?"

"Sure!" Bobby thought about quipping if she'd like it signed with his dick, but figured this wasn't the time, so instead just used the plastic pen and wrote in a generous tip.

"Gee, thanks! Enjoy your meal!"

She hurried off, her naked ass wiggling as she went.

"Um, I hope you approve, Alison." Bobby poured them a glass of champagne each, before handing one over. "Here's to us!"

"I'm not sure what 'us' is anymore, Bobby."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are we? Mother and son? After what we've done together, that hardly seems possible. So what then...lovers??! Oh, I don't know..."

"You'll always be my beautiful mom; and I'll always love you, more than any other girl."

He clinked her glass; and she forced a smile and sipped the champagne.

"Are you trying to get me drunk, Bobby Stevens?"

"Whatever makes you say that?" he reacted guiltily. Knowing the effect alcohol had on her inhibitions had been one of the reasons for the champagne.

"Because I know what happens when I have few drinks and... well..."

"I thought we were celebrating our holiday and being together, for the last time."

"Oh Bobby, don't say it like that! I'll always be here for you. It's just... well, we can't go on like this forever." She looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. He knew better than to argue with her.

"I know, but we're here to enjoy ourselves, and each other, one last time, aren't we?"

"Well, yes... but within limits Bobby!"

"Of course."

"I just don't know what those limits are anymore."

"They're whatever you want them to be Mom. Your happiness means more to me than anything."

He moved closer and kissed her tenderly on the lips, feeling her melt into him as she returned his kiss. They held their embrace for a few moments, kissing like teenagers, before he reached down and pulled open the belt of her robe.

"Bobby..."

"Shh, it's ok. You're safe with me." He slid the robe off her shoulders leaving her naked, her beautiful body seeming to glow in the sun. He paused to drink in her beauty before resuming kissing her, his hard cock now nudging her firm smooth belly, her big breasts rubbing against his chest. She was relaxing now, her body responding to his kissing and his tender touch. After a few moments, she broke the kiss to look at him.

"But am I safe from this?" she slipped her hand down and encircled his cock, lightly stroking it.

"It's totally under your control. You can do anything you like with it."

"Anything?" she questioned, lightly teasing him by stroking her fingers over it.

Shit, he was so hard his dick hurt.

"Right now she really could do anything," he thought.

"You shouldn't say that to a nurse Bobby."

"Why?"

"When I first started and we got patients with... erections... some of the nurses would give them a sharp slap to calm them down." His cock lurched as he imagined his mom spanking some horny patient's cock to get it to go down. He also imagined her slapping his dick; and the idea excited him even more.

"Well, I think it would take more than that to calm me right now."

His cock throbbed in her hands as if in confirmation.

"Really?" she looked at him quizzically.

"Really. Right now, I'm so hard you can do anything you want to it; and it wouldn't go soft. Go ahead if you don't believe me," he added, challenging her.

She continued to toy with him; and the idea of beating his big cock did excite her. She remembered him telling her about bashing his dick on the stairs at home. She wished now that she had seen him doing it.

"Bobby... I didn't...I mean, wouldn't it hurt?"

"A little I guess, but in a good way."

She released his cock and gave it a playful thwack, watching it swing about.

"You must have swatted the patients harder than that."

"Well, I don't want to hurt you..."

"Trust me, you won't."

She swatted him harder this time, and he gave no reaction, simply looked back at her, challenging her, so she smacked his cock again as hard as she could.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Bobby groaned.

"Was that too hard?"

"Nope, it felt good actually. Imagine I'm a horny patient."

"Bobby I..."

"Go ahead, it's fine."

Alison found the idea of hitting his big cock strangely exciting. She recalled some of the patients she'd had to give bed baths to when she started nursing; and how she'd been embarrassed when they got aroused. She recalled an older senior nurse who had told her about slapping the patient's cock head to make them calm down if they were behaving inappropriately, and that the idea excited her at the time. She regarded Bobby's huge phallus, curving up and swollen, the veins standing out. She drew back her hand and slapped it as hard as she could, hearing an audible smack and seeing the giant column of meat rebound off his hip.

"Was that too hard?"

"Nope. You can beat it all day and it won't go down...Nurse," he grinned.

Something about beating this big cock turned her on. She gave him a few more hard slaps, spanking the big cock as hard as she could, and watched it get even harder as a result.

"I think you're right. What does it take to make this thing go soft?"

"I'll show you!"

He took her by the shoulders and turned her around before pushing her up against the balcony railing.

"Bobby, what are you..."

Before she could finish the question, he reached down and guided his bruised hard cock between her legs. He was so horny right now, all he could think about was fucking her, as he slid his dick between her lips, and into her already moist pussy. With all their previous exertions he didn't worry about being gentle this time, but simply buried his whole length into her.

"Oh God, Bobby!!" she cried, gripping the railing so hard her knuckles turned white, as she felt his huge cock filling her, buried so deep inside her it seemed impossible. He froze with his length deep in her, before slowly sliding it out until only the tip was inside, and then slamming it back into her.

"Ohhhhhh Godddd!!" she cried, as he began slamming his dick into her in earnest, gripping her hips with his hands to steady her as she braced herself against the railings, her big tits bouncing and swinging with the force of their love making. She could feel his heavy balls swinging against her pussy as he slammed into her, and felt herself thrusting back at him, encouraging him to bury himself in her to the hilt.

He was so big and deep inside her it was almost painful. His cock was battering against her cervix, like a giant monster trying to re-enter the place of its creation. She knew it was wrong, and she hated herself for not caring; but right now all that mattered was the feel of this giant hard cock buried inside her, ploughing into her pussy again and again, remorselessly battering her insides, driving her to a climax she couldn't deny.

"Ohhhhhhh Goddddddd Bobbyyyy, I'm cummmmmmingggggg!"

He continued slamming his dick into her wonderful pussy, increasing the tempo until he felt her tense and her pussy convulse around his dick as she climaxed. She cried out, grabbing the railing on the balcony as she felt her orgasm course through her. He looked down at her beautiful ass, focusing on her little pink asshole puckering as she climaxed. "God, what would it feel like to sink his prick into that tight little hole?" he wondered dementedly, feeling his cock spasm with excitement at the thought.

As she came down from her climax, Bobby slowed his thrusting to let his own excitement abate and paused with the head and a few inches of the shaft inside her, letting her recover for a few moments. He could hardly believe it was only a few hours ago he had first been inside her on this very spot, causing her to freak out; and now she was letting him fuck her as hard as he could.

His dick throbbed; and he resumed his thrusting again, slowly feeding his giant dick into her and building the tempo, feeding his cock all the way into her with long deep strokes, that slowly increased in tempo and force, until he was once again ploughing into her with all his might. He could see the sides of her heavy tits as they swung about with the force of their fucking; and remembered the feel of them in his face as they bounced around. He reached around and cupped the heavy jugs, feeling them bounce against his hands as he fucked her.

Down on the beach, he could see a small crowd were watching them, admiring the sight of the beautiful busty brunette being fucked on the balcony. Bobby waved to them; and a couple of the girls waved back. His mom was too far gone to notice, as he continued to plough into her tight pussy. It felt so good to be slamming his whole cock into her and feeling his heavy balls slapping against her. As he built his tempo and fucked her with renewed frenzy, she began moaning and crying out, as she felt herself cumming again.

"Oh God Bobby, it's sooo big, soo big... ohhhh Goddddddd... oh I'm cummiingggg!!"

She buried her face in her shoulder to try to stifle her cries, as Bobby slammed into her for all he was worth. He watched the little pink star of her anus winking at him as she came, and once again imagined violating that little pink bud with his battering ram of a cock. As he slammed into her pussy, the thought of fucking her ass seemed too exciting; and he felt his cum boiling.

"Ohhh fuuuuuuck... I'm gonna cuuuummmm!!""


She hadn't said anything about pulling out; and having taken the pill, he figured there was no need, so he slammed himself into her has deep as he could. He felt his cock begin to erupt, pumping load after load after load of thick cum into her, until finally he had nothing left to give.

They were both too speechless to move for a few moments. Bobby was dimly aware of the people on the beach cheering and generally showing their appreciation; but he was too far gone to respond. He slowly withdrew from her feeling, the cool air on his cock as she turned to face him, looking up at him as she put her arms around his neck.

"Oh Bobby, kiss me..."

He lowered his face to hers and tenderly found her lips with his, tasting her mouth like an exquisite fruit, as she pressed herself against him, feeling his cum trickling down her leg.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,185 Followers
12