Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,168 Followers

"Uhhh... I can't hold on, I'm going to cum..."

Somehow he prepared himself for yet another denied climax but he was so near the edge she would have to strangle his cock with both hands to stop him now, except she didn't, she kept going, teasing and nursing on his turgid weapon as it pulsed and swelled before disgorging it's huge load in blast after blast of thick cum.

"oooooohhhhh fuuuuccckkkk!" He clenched his teeth to keep from waking the whole dorm as his body went rigid, his cock blasting away like a cum cannon feeling like his balls were being turned inside out. He wasn't sure if he actually passed out but it was a few seconds before he regained his senses. He felt the cool air on his cock as she withdrew her mouth and as he blearily opened his eyes he just made out the silhouette of her hourglass figure in the doorway before she closed it.

He was too drained to move or call out but simply lay back in a stupor. Wow! He'd not expected this, still he wasn't going to complain. A surprise blowjob in the night was still a blowjob, and at last he didn't feel like he was carrying a pint of cum in his balls he reflected as he drifted back to sleep.

Outside in the car park a figure made their way towards a car and climbed in. Inside Alison regarded herself briefly in the mirror, thankfully she'd not encountered anyone, with a blonde wig t shirt and daisy dukes she looked like a porno version of some cheap slut. She discarded the wig and wiped a stray dribble of cum off her lips before starting the motor and beginning her drive home.

In his study William Petty silently regarded the screen where the young blonde slut had just crept in to service young Mr Stevens, his cold piggy eyes expressionless in the dim room.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,168 Followers