Mothers Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pilot looks back and sees us fucking; he's hopping mad and yelling about reporting us to the police. Mom slides out from under me, crawls between the front seats, unzips his pants and starts sucking his dick! The plane dives in a right hand circle, as his arms push forward on the yoke. Mom doesn't miss a stroke, servicing him with her mouth and tugging down her skirt. Pulling away from his cock briefly, she gasps for air, strips her top and swallows his cock once more, with perfect fluid motion.

He finally manages to level the plane in time to blow his load deep in her throat. She's pinned against the steering yoke and his exploding cock, gagging and blowing his cum out of her nose; she sucked him dry. Breaking away, panting desperately for air, she wiped his cum into her mouth and swallowed it. Again, she put his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he quickly came again and begged her to stop!

Turning towards me, wiping her face and tits once again, she smiles wickedly and says in her most sultry voice, "What police?" Then with the remaining sperm on her fingers, she rubs it on her pussy, in a display that totally blew my mind. Holding her hand still and pumping her hips in a frantic pulsation, cumming multiple times as she plunged her fingers always deeper.

The pilot has regained some of the color back in his face by now and simply flies us around, looking back occasionally; we gave him "quite the show" to tell his buddies. She took what she wanted from me, drained me dry and then took me again for good measure. I had no choice with this "wild cougar" that appeared from nowhere.

We land shakily and as the pilot helps Mom to the ground, he lifts her skirt, leans down, and kisses her bare ass. Turning to me, he refunds our money. Mom takes the cash from me and says to him, "Don't make me fuck you!" and puts it down his pants, making sure to stop along the way and pump him briefly, before removing her hand. As we walked toward the hanger to call a cab, he was hard again. She giggled when the roll of money hit the concrete, knowing it slid down his pant leg.

I wanted to fuck her in the cab, but didn't want to share her with the cabby. In our room, we stop in front of the glass wall, the cabs headlights shining directly on us, a spotlight for new performers. I turn her to face the glass and from behind, rip off her small top in one quick motion. She gasps as her tits bounce free from this action, firm and inviting. I grab her breast, squeezing them, while tweaking her nipples, and then pull the skirt down around her ankles.

As I undress, Mom is standing with her legs apart, playing with her self, very excited and fully exposed. I sit on a footstool and lower her onto my throbbing cock; she rides it like a porn star. Bouncing up and down, head thrown back, rubbing her clit, screaming, pounding, whimpering and talking dirty. "Fuck me, baby. Oh, yeah. Show him how it's done!" I was loosing my mind with excitement as her warm juices flowed around my cock.

I had to change positions or launch her into space with my waiting load. I place her on the floor, her head towards the glass, and lift her legs up over her face and spread them to where she sees her own pussy, only inches from her face; ass straight up in the air.

I step over her; ready to pound both holes and the cabby switches his lights to high beam. We both look at the glass and then each other. She says, with an evil smile, "I think he approves! I know I do." Then with a "come and get it look" spread her legs even wider, her now tan body glowing in the headlights.

With total abandonment I plunge into her, fire raging through my veins. I fuck her without mercy, burying my cock on every stroke; her body shakes under the pile driver force slapping her holes. Pussy juice is spraying everywhere; searing flesh met "Niagara Falls". She loved it!

Drenched in sweat and covered in her juices, I'm on the verge of cumming. I spin around and kneel above her face, rubbing my dick and balls all over her. Inserting it into her mouth a moment later, she greedily accepts it, while I lean into her crotch and take wonderful liberties with her body. We climax and explode together. Pinned down and now blowing my cum from her nostrils and covering my throbbing balls, at the same instant, she geysers in my mouth in one massive eruption.

Mom was spraying my face; a river of pussy juice flowed all around us, soaking the rug. We collapse in a pile of wet, twitching flesh. The cabby watching from the driveway flashes his lights and beeps his horn numerous times in approval.

Panting heavily, I say to Mom, "Bet he goes home, kicks the dog and shags his old lady, thinking about you." She bursts into laughter and blows more cum from her nose. The cabby started his engine and slowly pulled away as I licked Mom clean, giving every drop to her greedy and waiting tongue.

We slept together..... well, played in the same bed together the entire trip, fucking, sucking and fucking some more. No piece of furniture was sacred, we fucked out on the deck, we fucked in the sand, we fucked everywhere.

Since the divorce and my graduation, it was a no brainer; I live with Mom. She went back to school and finished her degree, opened a small bookstore in a neighboring town and both of us work there, living in the loft apartment upstairs. Business is good but the nights are perfect.

Mom's a real gusher! She could put out a blaze from six feet away! She says she's never done that before with anyone! Yes, I'm going to die a happy man, drowning in all this pussy juice.

No, not all the stains on the books are old.

End

12