Mother's Legacy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SOLD, lady. Two shaves and a blow job is next on the agenda!"

Mom jumped off me making a wet sucking sound and ran giggling to the shower in her bath. I was in hot pursuit smacking her ass every few steps. You could hear us through out the house. Step step smack step step smack.......

Panting like two marathon runners we both reached the shower at nearly the same instant. Mom's butt was pink from the cracks I landed and she reached back to try and rub the sting out.

"You really know how to get to a girl don't you. My ass is sore but it's a nice sore." She kissed me and when the shower water was up to temperature she grabbed me by the dork and pulled me into the stall with her. Her shower was very modern and was finished in granite. The shower heads (twelve) were all set at just the right angles for mom's height. There was one big head over the top which had the greatest flow. There was a stone seat situated along one side and it was heated. The water cascaded down upon us and we just stood pressed together letting the hot water rinse away the build up of sweat and drying sticky cum. We soaped other and scrubbed each others back and front and side and you name it. When the washing was complete mom took her razor and handed it to me. She then took the shaving cream and squirted a blob onto her hand and then rubbed it all over the hair covered area of her mound. She sat on the bench and lifted one leg up onto the seat the other stayed planted on the floor. Looking at me she pointed to her pussy and said. " Okay big boy it's time to remove all this nasty pussy hair. Just don't nick or cut, cause if you do it will put me out of action for a while and I know you don't want that. Do you?"

"No mam I surely don't want that." I bent down and with a rock steady hand proceeded to remove the troublesome hair. I couldn't tell if she was wet from excitement or from the shower, but the way her pussy swelled it made me think she was excited. It didn't take long to complete my task as there was not much hair. I also made sure I shave around her cute little asshole as I was sure my tongue would make the journey back there again soon. After I was satisfied I had removed the soft curly hair I took a warm wash cloth and wiped the remnants away and inspected her bald beaver. I got to within an inch of her baby smooth pussy and scanned for any stubble or missed hairs. Once this was completed I told mom I had to give it the definitive test. I stuck out my tongue and swabbed a path from bottom to top checking for any scratchy feelings. I couldn't feel any so I told her I had better do a thorough check just to make sure. I proceeded to lick all around the folds of her sweet pussy wetting the skin and making it shine. Her chest started to heave up and down faster. I knew she was getting turned on and that she was enjoying my teasing.

"You know Gary you are making me very very wet. If you are not ooohhhh If you are not careful I am liable to cum all over that handsome face. Oh fuck you do that so well. Ung yes baby eat momma's cunt honey make her cum. Make me shoot my pussy cream all over your face. OH God I am going to cum. Oh fuck yes baby eat my fuckhole yes...yessss. YESSSSSSS... Ohhhhhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh..... offfffuuuuccckkkkk!!!!!"

Her moans were music to my ears. I wanted nothing more than to please this woman. She would have my undivided attention now and for always. When she calmed down she picked me up from my kneeling position and kissed me. Then she licked all the pussy cream from my face.

"You are one fantastic pussy-eater son. I can't remember when I have had more sex in such a short time. Your turn! Lay down stud I want to return the favor. I am going to shave that monster cock and give you a monster blow job. You are going to shoot that big pistol down my pretty little throat. Is that clear!"

"Yes mam. If you shave it (and you are careful not to cut me)

and suck it, I will shoot my hot spunk into that pretty little mouth until you choke. Count on it you little slut" I sat on the seat she vacated and lifted both feet so my privates were hanging out in the open. Mom had unobstructed access to clean me up. She took the shaving cream and covered my groin with the suds. As the shower pelted her back she methodically applied the white foam all over my pubic hair. She took a rather long time doing it massaging my balls and jacking my cock as well. I mention this fact but she told me to mind my business as she was making sure the skin was stretched to the fullest. She even went so far as to suck the first few inches in her mouth soap and all.

"Oh that soap tastes like blahh.... But the cock under the soap is delicious."

"Quit sucking slut, and start shaving before I change my mind!"

"Yes master as you wish" she said with a mocking tone in her voice. After the lather was applied she gently slid the razor all around my bag and the base of my cock. She was being very careful not to nick her precious staff. When she was sure it was free of hair, mother moved up the white bush above my dick and scraped the sharp instrument over the entire area. Finally after fifteen minutes of this she announced she was done. Mom grabbed the removable shower nozzle and rinsed the last traces of soap and hair down the drain.

"Oh my you look just like you did when you were a baby!"

"Not quit mom! I wasn't eight inches long then!"

"Yeah that's true and I didn't want to suck you off then either." Wasting no time she placed my cock head in her mouth and staring me in the face. There was lust written all over her face as my mom sucked my rock hard shaft. Her right hand was jacking me while her left rolled my balls gently back and forth. She lifted her mouth off my cock and said.

"Watch me suck you off. I want you to watch as you come in my mouth. You feel so utterly wicked, and I feel like a slut. Yeah I'm your fuck slut. Your nasty mother fuck slut. I want you to come in my mouth baby. Shoot that white cum deep in my mouth! OK?"

Just do it slut" She smiled and resumed her sucking. He hands and mouth were doing their magic and I wouldn't last very long. Especially watching her. She was putting so much lust and love into it. Her tongue danced all around the head while she moved her head up and down. The wet sucking noises were adding to the erotic effect. Her hand was sliding in unison with her mouth twisting around my cock, just like in the porno's, except this was live and she was not acting.

"Mom you are one fantastic cocksucker! Yeah suck me baby suck my cock and jack me off. Yeah my nasty slut play with my balls. Make the cum boil in my sack honey. Yes baby suck me....jack me... oooohhh yeeessss bitch make me cuuummmmmmmm."

I looked down seconds before I blew my wad. I wanted to see her face when I came. She pulled my cock from her mouth and kept jacking my cock until I came. I closed my eyes for a second then opened them again to see her looking up at me while the white syrupy jizz flew into her open mouth. Ahhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhh she said as each jet of cum hit her tongue. As the flow ended she took just the head in her mouth and sucked on my cock like a straw, getting the last drops out. She then sat back on her calves and opened her mouth to show me the load of cock cream. She swished it around with her tongue and then closed her mouth and swallowed it in one gulp.

"MMmmmmmmmmm that was delicious son! Got any more?" My cock had not lost any of it's hardness so I pulled her by the hair until her face was against my leg and said. Yeah slut! Here" and I jacked my cock a few dozen strokes and shot another load. This time I shot all over her face. There was not a lot, just enough to make her look more like a slut.

"IS my little fuck slut satisfied?"

"Oh my my yes she is. If I'm a good girl will you promise to fuck my tight little pussy after."

"I'm afraid I'm all done for tonight, and tomorrow it's back to work for both of us. You will have to wait until next weekend as we work different shifts remember"

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! I forgot. Well..... tomorrow I'm going to start working day shift so we can be together at night. Oh one more thing! From now on I want you in my bed at night. Understand young man!"

"What do we do about the servants and My girl friend?"

"I'll take care of the servants and if you need some help I'll help you with Vicky as well. Besides I think you should be able to convince her to accept us. I have shown you enough to convince her what she should like.........ha ha ha....."

"Mother you are incorrigible you know that!"

"Thank you son. Now let's get some shut eye!"

We both retired to her huge bed and I slept like a baby.

To Be Continued...

12