Mother's Legacy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Gloria go with you dear." Asked mom.

"Why yes as a matter of fact."

"Put her on for a sec would you."

"I can't. She's eating." I replied just loud enough for mom to hear.

" Eating. What is she eating at ten in the morning. It's too early for lunch."

"Me!"

""What! Gary Parker!. Do you mean to tell me that my secretary is sucking you off! You ought to be ashamed. I give you my secretary for one day and already your having sex with her. Is she any good?"

"I have to say that you are correct. She is very proficient at it. She's a natural. Oh one more thig. She has never done the dirty! How would you like to try her?"

"She's a virgin. I...I......I have never been with a woman before. I am not sure it would be a good idea dear."

"I have to come...I mean go now I'll discuss it later over diner. OK? I folded the small portable and put it back in my pocket. I looked down at mom's secretary, working ever so hard on my hard cock.

"Your doing fine my dear. You were born to suck cock. That's it baby suck it hard....... Go up and down.... jack me with your hand at the same time. That's the way. Let some of your saliva drip down the shaft.........wet my whole cock so your hand can slide easier."

Her mouth was watering so much so that when she opened it to let some of her saliva dribbled out and ran down the length, wetting her hand and my dick at the same time. Her mouth was making sucking noises at the same time. She was no expert but her enthusiasm made up for her inexperience. I watched her attack my manhood with a vengeance. Her pert little tits swaying with her torso, her blonde hair flying around her face. she was sitting in such a manner that I had a clear view of her pussy. I could see she was dripping pussy cream. I figured her for the type of woman who didn't masturbate so I decided to see if she would.

"Put your fingers in your pussy dear and play with your cunt while you suck me. That's it yeah....Play with that wet pussy. Doesn't your cunt feel all wet and gushy? Yesss......... my new found pussy play with yourself and suck me deep! Yeah just a little longer now. Soon I am going to shoot my spunk in your mouth. I want you to swallow as much as you can. OK?...... Get ready........ suck a little bit harder........ cumminnng soooonnn yyeeeeesssssss... OH FUCK... Suck me... Cuuummmmmiiinnnnnggggggg!!!!!!"

I let loose with a profusion of cum. Her head shot back and the jets were hitting her in the face. Her mouth dropped back on my cockhead and sucked the remaining stream of cock cream. When she was sure she had it all she lifted her head. I scraped her face with my cock and presented her with the cum tha was on her face. She opened her mouth and washed my cock clean. When she was done she looked in the vanity mirror and with her fingers she wiped all the remaining traces of cum and licked her fingers clean.

"Did I do OK Mr. Parke....Gary?"

"You did great honey. You were made for cocksucking you know that. I could tell the way you put everything into it and the way you devoured my juice, is proof."

"I like the taste. I could get use to this real easy. Would you let me suck you off again some time?"

"Pretty lady. From now on you will be my official cocksucker when I am at work, and who knows, I may even take you home once in a while."

"Really. You mean I can do this at work! Oh wow that's terrific Gary. You just point at your cock whenever you like and I will suck you off and drink all you delicious cum!"

As we finished dressing the car pulled up to the place Gloria had directed us to.

"I thought you said we were going to a tailor Gloria."

"We are. That is we are hear. The tailor is my mom. I hope you don't mind but since my father passed away she had to go back to work part time to finish paying off the house."

"I'm not mad at all. I would like to meet her and your sister as well."

"I think Dianne is home. She just finished college last summer and has not had much luck landing a job. She wasn't able to complete her masters. So it has not been easy."

"What did she major in?"

"Business, like me. The only difference is I have a masters."

We wlked to the front door and Gloria called out for her mother. "Mom we're here." Just then a very attractive older women came into the front room. She was an older version of Gloria with two exceptions, and they were leading the way. It was the first thing you notices about this woman. You couldn't help it.Her tits were huge. They had to be triple E cups at least.

"Mom this is Mr. Parker. My boss's son. Mr. Parker. This is my mother, Adelle.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Smith Your daughter recommend you highly. I am sure I will like what you will do for me."

"Why thank you Mr. Parker. Please call me Adelle."

"Adelle, and please it's Gary."

Well shall we get to it then. Would you please follow me to my dressing room. I have some suits and fabrics for you to look at while I take some measurements. Gloria. Would you be a dear and go get some refreshments. What would you like Gary?"

"Oh maybe some white wine would be nice."

"Yes sir I will have the driver take me to the store. I'll be back in a half hour or so."

We were left on our own and I could not help staring at this woman's huge gazongas. I tried to be as nonchalant as possible. My dick was becoming a bit of a problem though. Thank God she did my back first. Maybe by the time she got around to the front I would be able to soften up some. After about five minutes she came around to the front. She had me stand on a small stool so she could take some measurement of my pant length etc. The dress she was wearing was cut so if you were above her you had a better view of her big treasures. Looking down the front of a woman's dress was nothing new for me. Looking down a woman's dress who was over fifty was something new for this guy. I was just about to send an idea to Adelle that she should go with her feelings right hand slowly made it's way up the inseam of my slacks until she touched the crotch with the back of her hand. I was embarrassed to the point of turning red in the face. Her hand stayed there for a few seconds and I saw a smile spread across her face. My dick was not behaving itself and was making a tent in the front. To hell with it I thought. ("Tell him what you feel. Don't stay in this shell any longer. Your 56 years old and there won't be many more chances like this")

"Sorry Adelle. I am not being a very nice gentleman."

"Sorry! Don't be my dear. I'm flattered that this old broad can turn on a handsome man such as your self. If I knew I could get away with it I might have a go at that brute. It does get lonely without a man around you know." Her hand made it's way back to my hardening cock, only this time the only thing she would want to measure would be the length of my hard prick.

"Your not repulsed by an old hag making a pass at you?"

"Does it feel like I'm repulsed?"

"No I guess not. My you sure are a big fella. Can I have a look?"

"Please! If you don't take it out soon I'm afraid you will have to pull my slacks down if I get any harder. You could see the lust burning in her eyes. The suggestion I sent her way only made her do what she thought. Her hands moved to my zipper and she focused on me and me alone. It's a good thing too. Just as she grabbed the tab I looked up and saw Gloria entering the hall leading to the dressing room. I gave her the sign to be quiet, but to keep coming. She slowed and proceeded with small soft steps. Her mother was to involved to take notice and was in the process of freeing my hardening cock. Gloria made her way up to the small sewing table behind her mom and quietly placed the tray of drinks on the fabric covered top. Adele had fished out my cock and was staring in fascination. She stroke my length and a small drop of pre cum formed at the tip. Her tongue poked out of he mouth and swiped it away in an instant.

"I have ever seen a specimen as big as this in my life. So big and hard. My husband wasn't even half this size, and I had a wonderful time with him God rest his soul. I have to have you Mr. Shamane. I don't think I will ever have the courage to try this again if I fail now. What do you say? Would you like to make an old broad happy."

"No I don't want to make and old broad happy but I'd love to get in on with an attractive older woman." Her face went from flushed to white and back to a smile all in the time it took me to reply.

"You won't be sorry young man. I have been known to get a bit wild at times!" She looked at my cock and said, "Come to momma you big beautiful cock!" Her lips made there way to the end of my cock and I could tell this woman had given head before. She went at it like she was in love with my manhood. Not like she had to. Gloria stood there with her mouth hanging open and was in complete amazement. She definitely never expected to see her mother going after a younger man, especially a man she just met. Gloria, after all doesn't realize the power certain men have over other's. I was anxious to see haw far this woman would be willing to go so I asked her to show me something to keep me hard. Yeah Like I really needed it!

"My dear sweet Adele you have done this before haven't you."

"Ummmhmmmff" Was her only reply.

"You know since I arrived I have been wondering what those big beautiful breasts would look like, if they were out in the open. How would you like to make this young man happier?"

Her hands went to her blouse, and she took hold of the lapels. In one big rrrippp as pulled the material apart and shucked the remnants. Her bra was filled to capacity with flesh. Her hands reached behind her to pull the clasps apart but I stopped her.

"Please! May I have that privilege? I took the straps in my hands and flipped the catches apart. I slid my index fingers under the shoulder straps and made my way to the top of her shoulders on either side. I waited a moment and continued my journey until my fingers were resting just above her cups. At the same instant I flicked my fingers forward and the cups fell away, exposing the two biggest tits I have ever seen. They fell slightly from her age and their weight. For the size of them they didn't sag as much as one would suspect. Her nipples were about half an inch long and her areola were the as big around as a hockey puck. Adele was slobbering all over my cock her mouth felt good. She knew just how hard to suck and bite to heighten the sensations. She managed to take three quarters of my shaft in her mouth, which is what I had expected. I knew if she were to come around again in the future I would be able to experience the full depth of her oral talents. It only takes time to bring this out in a woman willing to go all the way.

Gloria was perspiring noticeably so I mouthed the words, "Take your clothes off!" She understood because she shook her head vigorously in the negative. I figured she would leave but she must have thought of something else because her hands went to her blouse and she started to peel out of her clothes. She was only a few feet behind her mother but Adele was sucking so loudly that she couldn't hear a thing.

"Adele! Why don't you stand up for a second and let me have a look at your beautiful body. You will be able to take the rest of your clothes off at the same time. I would like to see your cunt as well. I'll bet a months' pay your as wet as a river down there."

"I haven't been this wet since my poor departed husband fucked me on our honeymoon. I want to make love to you so much, but Gloria will be back soon and I fear she may walk in on us while we are compromised."

"Don't worry I call her on the cell phone and have run a few errands." I reached for the phone and pretended I was making the call and talking to Gloria. Meanwhile She was standing behind her mother naked as a jay bird and I could see she was as wet as the other female in front of her. I had to keep Adele from turning around so I played with her massive jugs with my free hand. I pinched her huge nipples sending jolts of pleasure/pain through out her body. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in the eroticism. When my phone call was finished I placed the phone down and attacked both globes with renewed interest.

"Tell me Adele. Have you ever had sex with anyone else since your husband died?"

"Ohhhh I er... I oh that hurts so gooood. I did have an affair with one person some time back, But I could never admit it to anyone. I am so embarrassed and ashamed of what happened."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes it was very stimulating and I got lost in the moment and we had wonderful sex together. She was beautiful."

"She! You mean you made love to another woman. How erotic. Tell me about it Adele. Tell me while I sample this wet pussy of yours."

"Oh please I couldn't. I am so ashamed. I shouldn't have said anything." I lowered my face to her love grotto and started to lick around the outside edges. Her sharp intake of air said she was enjoying it. I let my tongue enter the opening of her wet hole and sucked out the juices which were dripping from inside. I backed away and looked up at her.

"Tell me my pretty lady. Tell me. Whose pussy did you eat? Was it someone close? A next door neighbor? Who? Tell me and I'll eat your pussy until you cum in my mouth and then I'll stick this big hard cock in you wet slippery cunt and fuck you long and hard. I'll fuck you pussy and make you cum again and again. Then I will fill that wet hungry cunt full off my hot creamy cum. Would you like that?"

"Oh yessss Please eat my poor pussy. It's been soooo sooo long. I need you please."

"Tell me Adelle. Tell me who you made love too first. Then I'll eat your wonderful cunt."

"It... it... it....was... my... myyyy... daughter! There I've said it. Now please eat my wet pussy before I go insane with desire."

I thought Gloria was going to scream. Her eyes got as big as her mother's areola and her jaw had dropped. I did however notice the fingers of one hand were buried in her cunt, and the other hand was pulling vigorously at her red nipples.

"Oh my Adele that must have been something. Tell me what happened while I suck this marvelous cunt of yours." I thrust my tongue deep into her soaking pussy, drawing all her sweet tasting juices into my waiting mouth. Her hands held my head in place as she began her story.

"It was about two years ago, this past summer. It was a hot evening so I decided to take a shower t cool off. After my shower I returned to my room and laid down on top of the sheets. I hadn't bothered to dress as it was simply too hot. Ohhh gawwwddd your tongue feels so good Please don't stop....... I must have fallen asleep. I thought I was dreaming thea my husband had come to bed and was eating my pussy just like you are doing nowwwww....oh yessssss baby.....ung that's so gooooodd. I had to be dreaming because he never did that to me. I reached down with my hands and felt long hair. My husband was almost bald so It couldn't have been him. I opened my eyes and looked down to see who my dream lover was and..........and......my youngest daughter, Brenda-Ann looked up at me with a smile. She then told me how she ended up between my legs........Oh you sweet sweet man I am going to cum if you keep that up."

Tell me what happened next, but keep your eyes closed and imagine you are back in bed with your daughter." I motioned for Gloria to come closer. I kept my fingers busy in Adele's pussy as she continued with her erotic tale. Gloria sat next to my head and was staring right up her mother's wet snatch. I pointed at her and let her know I wanted her to take my place and eat her mother's pussy. She look as if she was in a trance. She nodded her haed in the affirmative and we proceeded to change places.

"Tell me more, and remember keep your eyes closed and think about that day."

"Yes Gary.......Please....please eat my pussy some more it feels so empty."

"I raised Gloria's head up to the waiting cunt. The juice from the wet slit in front of her was dripping onto her face. Her tongue reached out and wiped a droplet from her upper lip. That was all it took. Gloria snked her tongue out and started to wash the wet cunt presented to her.

"Oh yesssss.... Baby eat momma's hot wet pussy. Ohhhh baby you do that soooooo well.Make me cum.....make me wet your face with my cream.......yes baby.....yes......"

I reached up and rolled her fat hard nipples with my fingers. They were like little rocks they were so hard. I reached down with one hand and pushed the pussy eater's head away.

"Does it feel good Adele? Does it feel just like it did back then, when your younger daughter was eating your hot juicy cunt?"

"Yessss....yesss...it feels almost the same as back then......OH please eat me I'm gonna cummmmmm......Gonna cummmm....."

"Would you like to have your daughter back here now to eat your pussy Adele."

"Yes....yes...yesssss....please plllleassseee just eat my cunttttttt......." I lifted Gloria's head back in place and she devoured the wet pussy in front of her. She went atit the same way she went after my cock. I figured I would wait until the last possible second then I would have Adele open her eyes and see her oldest daughter's face jammed into her spasming cunt.

"Oh fuckkkk...yessssss. Eat my pussy baby. I'm going to cummmmm.....Ohhhhhhhhfuckkk."

"Open your eyes dear and watch as you cum." Adele opened her eyes and saw me looking back into her eyes just as she started to orgasm. She saw my face in front of her and then she looked down at the blonde hair between her legs.

"Yes Adele. Look at your lover. Look at the pretty woman eating you cunt. She 's making you cum dear. It's your other daughter Adele. Your oldest daughter is sucking your hot wet cunt and she made you come."

"Ohhhhh yeeeessssss baby............eat momma's cuntttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh......unnnggggghhhhhhhhh."

Adele's hands were pulling her daughter's head tight against her climaxing pussy. Her legs were shaking back and forth, so I grabbed her by the arms before she fell and smothered her oldest girl. Gloria didn't stop. She kept sucking up all the pussy juice coming from her mother's hot pit of neglected love. When the spasms subsided Gloria took her mother's clit in her mouth and gave it a few more hard sucks. This cause another orgasm covering her face with more cream.

The two women rose up from the floor and held each other's naked form. They were both crying. They were tears of love and compassion for one another. Gloria was the first to speak.

"Please don't be upset mother. I wanted to do it. I heard what you told Gary and I understand how you must feel, not having anyone to love you. I was the same way myself until this morning. You see Gary introduced me to sex today and I never want to go back to the way I was before. He showed me how to make love to a man with my mouth and I loved every second of it. Just like I did with you. I loved eating your pussy and I want to do it again. I want to make you happy and forget those sad times forever."

"Oh thank you Gloria. I feel so ashamed at what I have done. It's not right, and I am sorry"

"Mother please don't be sorry be happy like I am. Besides we still have a big problem to take care of. Look!" She pointed to me and my hard-on sitting in the high back chair. Adele smiled at me then her equally naked descendant. She took Gloria's hand and walked towards me, those huge melons swaying back and forth with each step.

"Mr. Shamane! It seems my new lover and I have given you an erection, so I feel it only fair that we do everything we can to bring that sucker down. Don't you agree Gloria?"

"I certainly do mother. You take the high road and I'll take the low road.!" Both women dropped to their knees and moved in for the kill. The senior took the head of my shaft in her mouth and the younger took one of my heavy balls in her mouth and gently sucked on it rolling it back and forth in it's skin sheath, being ever so careful not to damage the goods. Just as I had figured the mother would try to get more of my cock into her mouth the next time she had a chance, she now had almost the whole length down her throat. Gloria watched and was mentally taking notes for her next attempt. I also noticed she had breast envy because she was rolling her mother's nipple in her fingers, pulling it down and away from her body to see how far she could stretch it before her mom would wince. I pulled the small breasted woman around until her ass was sticking up in the air. I eased two fingers into her moist furrow, twisting them, coating them with her cream. I pulled them out and pressed one against her puckered back door. I met with some resistance at first, but after a little effort I broke the elastic barrier and sunk in to the first knuckle. Gloria jumped up and let out a screech.