Mother's Legacy Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I get you beautiful ladies something to drink?"

"We are both beer drinkers. Our budget wouldn't allow us much more when we were in school so we've been bottle babies since then!"

"Two brews for my fair maidens." I popped the tops and filled the glasses. As I served the drinks They both managed to lean forward and give me a peak inside their blouses. ("Do you like their tits son? Be careful you don't get a hard-on. Wouldn't want to embarrass yourself again!.) I looked at mother and replied, (Fuck off mother! I am a growing boy after all and besides aren't you glad I look at tits and cunt and not cock? If your not careful I may fuck these ladies and not have enough for your sweet pussy!) she looked at me and said out loud "Touché son!" The two women looked at mom and then at me with a puzzled expression.

"Private joke ladies. Mom has a different sense of humor than most mother's."

"Ms. Shamane/ You have a lovely home. I hope you will allow us to have the grand tour."

"Please Gloria. You are our guests. It's Amanda, and yes after supper I would love to show you our little shack. Speaking of supper Gary thought you would like surf and turf. How would you like your steaks?"

Sandy spoke for both women. "We both like them medium. Pink no blood"

"I'll pass that on to the cook. Gary would you be a dear and get me another drink?"

"Sure mom." As I went to the bar I could hear mom asking Sandy if she found what she was looking for when she went shopping. I figured this would be a good time to get back at mom for her earlier digs on me so I sent a couple of ideas in the direction of Gloria and Sandy.

(Gloria. Wow! Amanda sure looks beautiful tonight. Her dress really shows off her body. I didn't realize her tits were so big and firm looking. I wonder if she goes for women? I would like to try eating pussy again like yesterday. It is making me wet just thinking about it. I am going to ask her if she has a boy friend. If she doesn't maybe she might like to get it on. Wouldn't that be wild. Me eating the mother and Sandy sucking off the son!)

(Sandy. I wonder if Gloria is thinking the same as I am. I sure would like to get a crack at Gary, and his mom. I wonder if I they would ever think about getting it on together. It sure would be neat to see Gary fucking his mother. I wonder if Amanda would like to eat pussy? I wouldn't mind seeing her naked.) Mom looked at me with "I'll get you" in her eyes. She knew I was getting even.

"Amanda. Do you have a boyfriend?" Mom was taken back at first, but like a trooper she came back with the perfect answer.

"To tell the truth I haven't had any reason to have a boyfriend. I have enough things to keep me going. Besides I think there are to many chiselers out there wanting nothing but some pussy and anything else that comes with it. I want a person who will love me even when I'm ninety years old and these tits and this ass are lower to the ground." We all three laughed at that and to prove her point mom shook her upper torso shaking her firm tits back and forth like a dancer would do.

"Diner is served madam," said the chef and we all rose and headed for the dining room. I seated the ladies on either side of mom and me. The wine was poured and we chatted until the various courses were brought out. The diner went flowed smoothly as did the wine. I wanted to ease the inhibitions as much as possible. My suggestion for dessert in the living room was met with agreement from all. I had the servers bring everything to the living room and told the staff to call it a night and they could return in the morning to clean up. This would leave us alone for the rest of the night with our two new pussies. I was getting antsy. It was going to be so thoroughly erotic. I was going to see my mother eat pussy, and we were all going to fuck up a storm. I pushed the remote controls for the fire place and the stereo. The room now felt complete. It was a warm relaxing atmosphere.

We had ate Raspberry Tort and Spanish coffee and made small talk between bites. I noticed that Sandy kept looking at first me then mom. I decided to listen in on what she was thinking.

We had ate Raspberry Tort and Spanish coffee and made small talk between bites. I noticed that Sandy kept looking at first me then mom. I decided to listen in on what she was thinking.

(I wonder if Gary and his mom really are glad they hired me. I hope I can cut it. I sure do like Gary, he's so cute. Amanda sure is pretty, and what a body. That dress doesn't lie. She has a figure. I kinda wish she weren't my boss. I wouldn't mind a tumble in the sack with her.)

"Thanks Sandy." Sandy looked at mom with a quizzical look, then as if she realised mom was reading her thoughts she turned a deep shade of red.

"Would you ladies like a grand tour now. Gary you grab Sandy And I'll take Gloria. That way we can explain everything in more detail."

"Sounds like a great idea mom. Sandy!" I took her, placing it through mine making sure her we would remain in close contact and we started the journey. Mother was ahead of us and they were linked arm in arm as well. Watching their beautiful butts shake and jiggle would have been enough to give me a boner. Having a woman of such beauty walking with me added to the length. We made our way through the lower level, the ladies were full of compliments. It waz their opinion mom had the best taste in her decor. We were wlking up the stairs when I picked up on Sandy's thoughts.

(Gawddd what a beautiful ass. I wonder if I Gloria feels like I do? I wonder if she is going to make a pass?) I figured this is where I could put in my nickel so I passed her this little tidbit. (Maybe Gloria is waiting for me to make the first move. Maybe she's not sure of herself. Well here it goes. I hope I do this right!)

"Gary you have a lovely home so warm and pleasant, just like you. Do you think I can make your mother happy working for her?"

"Sandy. You make me happy. I'm sure mother will love having you around. She is a pretty good judge of character, and so am I. I think we are all going to make out OK." Saying that I put my hand on top of her arm, grazing the outside of her breast just enough to make it still seem casual. We slowed up a bit letting mom and Gloria enter mom's bedroom ahead of us. I turned to Sandy and looked her right in the eye. She looked at me and her thoughts said (Kiss him silly. You'll never get a better chance. The wine has loosened you up. You've got the courage! Just do it!)

"It's OK Sandy I want you as well." She hesitated just a moment and tilted her head to the side. I bent and kissed her parted lips. They tasted sweet and warm with the promise of lust smoldering within. I forced her lips further apart with my tongue seeking out hers trying to wrestle her into submission. She fought back admirably but I found a weakness in her when My hand strayed to her lush derriSre. I pulled her close so there would be no mistake when she felt my hard shaft press against her mound. She let out gasp which was muffled by the joining of our mouths. Her hands were roaming up and down my back not sure if she should grab my ass or not. I broke the kiss and looked at her face. She was one hot looking chick.

"Do you feel the same as I do? Do you want me as bad as I want you? Do you want to feel this hard throbbing shaft inside you? Tell me what you feel?"

"I....I..I.....have never been with a man. I have made a promise to my sister and I am not sure I can break it. I don't know what to say........I feel very attracted to you. I am very aroused. I want to tell you so many things but I am scared I'll say the wrong thing."

"What are you afraid of? I am a man who is very much attracted to you. I want to strip you of your clothes and inhibitions. There is nothing you can say which will make me blush or make me think any less of you. Tell me what you want to do. Tel me exactly what you want to do."

"I would like to have sex with you,.......but not intercourse just.....just....other things for know."

"Intercourse! Sex! We don't use those words anymore Sandy. Tell me what you want."

"I......I.....want.....I want to suck your.......pen.......your cock. I want you to eat my vag.....my pussy. Oh dam I'm so,.....I need you Gary."

"Are you wet Sandy? Is your cunt all wet a mushy? Do you want me to eat your pussy like I ate your sister and Mother yesterday? Is that it my dear do you want to suck my cock Like Gloria did and your mom? They both sucked me off yesterday, and your sister just loves cum. She also ate pusyy yesterday. She ate your mother's cunt, and she loved every minute too. Would you like to eat pussy too Sandy? Would you like to eat your sister's cunt or maybe even your mother's cunt like she did? Would you?

"Yesssss... I would like o suck your cock and eat my sister's pussy. I... I....Me and mother have already had sex together a long time ago. I would like to have sex with her again."

"Would you like to have sex with your new boss? Would you like to eat my mother's cunt and suck all her girl juices? Tell me the truth. You may even get lucky."

"Yesssss! I would love to eat your mother's hot wet pussy and make her cum in my mouth. I would love to drink her juices." I broke away again and we walked toward the bedroom. As we got closer we could hear some whimpering. I opened the door and I saw what I was hoping to see. Gloria was on her knees kissing mother's legs and rubbing her hands up under her mini-skirt. Mother had her hands behind Gloria's head pushing it into her trying to get her head under her dress up to her cunt.

"Look Sandy! Look at your older sister. She is trying to eat my mother's pussy. Wouldn't you look to be where she is? Doesn't it look exciting?" Gloria had mom's dress up around her waist now and was sucking on her mound through mom's panties. My mother was humping her pussy against Gloria's face, just like she was trying to fuck her. I pulled Sandy in front of me and put my arms around her just under her breasts. I whispered in her ears all the erotic words I could describing the scene unfolding in front of us.

"Ouuuuuuuuue! Look at the beautiful women Sandy. Don't they look sexy? Look at mother's dress. Your sister is lifting it up to see my mother's cunt. She wants to look at my mom! I think we should get closer and watch them play. Don't you? Don't you want to see Gloria eat some pussy, see her push her tongue into my mother's cunt and suck all her woman juices out of her wet slippery pussy?"

"Yesss.......Yes I want to suck your mother's pussy. I want to taste her cream. Oh God I'm so wet." I began popping the buttons on her blouse. With each flip of my fingers I was uncovering her huge soft melons. When the last button came lose from its eyelet I pulled the material back letting the cool air caress her nipples. I could see her tan lines from the past summer. They were fading but still noticeable. It was easy to tell she wore a very modest style swimsuit, the lines stopping high on her chest with the tit flesh all white. Your tits are very nice Sandy. Am I the first male to see these beauties?" I said as I cupped the twin mounds and kneaded the warm flesh.

"Yes......Yes you are the first man to see my naked tits. Do you like them? Do I have nice tits?

"Yes my dear. They are very nice tits. They are big and soft. I bet your pussy is soft too. I bet it's also very wet right now isn't it? I bet you would like someone to suck you pretty cunt and make you cum.....Hmmmmmm?"

"Yes. That would feel could. Would you please eat my pussy. Please....."

"Let's watch the show a little more OK?"

We turned our attention to the couple in the bedroom. Gloria's head disappeared under mom's dress the second time it reappeared and Gloria looked up at mom with a surprised look.

"Amanda! You don't have any hair on your pussy. Your pussy is....Your pussy is the same as Gary. Neither one of you have any hair."

"Hmmmm.... That is quite a coincidence isn't it honey? Personally I like the feeling. It's so wicked and sexy. Don't you think? Do you like my hairless pussy mound? Did Gary tell you why he shaved?"

"No. I just noticed it when I.... When I had his thing in my mouth yesterday."

"His what Gloria? What did you have in your pretty little mouth slut?"

"I had his cock in my mouth."

"What did you do? Tel me everything"

"I sucked his cock in the car on the way to the tailor's. He ate my pussy and made me cum. Then he told me how to suck him off. I kissed and licked his big hard cock until he came in my mouth."

"Then what?"

"Then I swallowed it. It was delicious. It was hot and creamy, a little salty and I loved it."

"What else did you do my little slut?"

"We went to my mother's place to get some suits for Gary. I went to get some refreshments in the kitchen and when I returned to the fitting room with some wine, my mother was pulling out Gary's cock. She sucked him for a while, until he was hard. Then He made me take my clothes off and suck.......eat my mo.......my mother's cunt. I ate her and I loved every second. Then Gary fucked my mother and I watched him. It was very stimulating. I came just watching them fuck."

"Stand up my darling. I want you to undress me, then I want you to eat my pussy just like you did to your lovely mother. I may even suck your pussy. Would you like that? Would you like your boss to suck that hot wet cunt, and make you cum in my face?"

"Yes, yes.... I will." We both watched as Sandy's sister stood and pulled down the top of mother's dress exposing her firm ripe tits.

"Oh my! They are beautiful, and you have rings in your nipples. Oh wow! I have never seen that before. What does it feel like? Do they hurt?" She bent and licked the hard ringed nubbin, then she took it in her mouth sucking tender flesh. I pushed Sandy in the back forcing her to enter the room. We quietly shuffled up behind Gloria. Mother looked at us and a smile came across her face when she saw Sandy with her tits out in the open. She kept Gloria's head against her nipple and with her free hand she pulled her dress off.

"Amanda it feels so strange with those rings. It makes you look so sexy. I just love it."

"Pull the ring with your teeth Gloria. I like having my tits pulled. The pain is stimulating." She looked at me and I could hear her thoughts.

(Sweet heart take Sandy's clothes off. Then tell her to take her sister's clothes off. I want to watch Sandy eat her sister while this little vixen sucks your mommy's cunt. Doesn't that sound delicious?)

( Yes dear mother it sounds deliciously nasty and immoral. Imagine two sister's eating pussy. One eating her sister, the other eating the mother while the son watches.) Mother shifted her concentration back to the tit sucking sister.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm....yes baby suck on my hard nipples. It feels good. You must have done this before. I can tell. You like it don't you? Would you like to have me suck your tits. Stand back. I want you to look at me and take all your clothes off. Do it love." Gloria took a step back and unfastened her silky top. She pulled the tails from her harem pants and let the discarded clothing fall to the floor. She bent at the waist and pulled her pants off and kicked them aside. She put her fingers in the waist of her soaked panties and slowly pushed them down her thighs, never taking her eyes off mother. I could see the lust in mom eyes. I could tell she wanted to reach out and hold the nude form in front of her.

(Go ahead mother. Hold her pretty tits. Fell how firm and hot they are. Play with them.)

Mom's hands raised up and cupped the two small mounds of pink nippled flesh. Her mouth slightly opened her tongue licking her lips. I couldn't see but the look on her face told me she was enthralled.

(Suck her pretty tit's mom make her nipples hard like yours. Go on show your son you aren't afraid to follow your lust. Suck her tits my beautiful cunt. Do it! Do it and I'll fuck your hot cunt and fill you with my hot cum. Then we will have these two beautiful cunts suck all that cum out of your cunt. Do it mother. Suck her hard little tits for me.) I watched in fascination as my mother bent to take the pert tit between her lips. Gloria's head fell back and the moaning started. I could hear better than I could see, so I maneuvered Sandy around to the side so I could have a better vantage point. It was very sensual watching my mother suck the tits of this woman. She had her hands in mother's hair caressing her scalp, vocalizing her feelings. I finished undressing Sandy and told her to go over to the other women and start making love to them both. As if she were in a trance she walked the short distance and feel to her knees beside her sister. Her head went directly to her cunt and she started to lick the nectar from her siblings pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good Amanda. Yes eat my pussy, I love it."

"I'm not eating your pussy Gloria. You younger sister is. Look!" The older sister pushed mother back slightly and pulled her sister's face in close to her wet pussy.

"YES! YES! OH SANDY YES EAT MY PUSSY BABY! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" I was sure she was going to pull her sister's head up inside her wet hole. Gloria's head was flailing back and forth her small tits trying to match her keep up to her gyrations. Mother reached up with her hands and cupped her tits and offered them to Gloria.

"Here my precious suck on these while your sister feeds on your wet slit. Suck my lovely big tits and join the three of us. We will make love for our appreciative audience of one. My loving son is watching and his cock looks hard under his pants. Why don't you ask him to let us see it?" Gloria looked over at me and answered my mother's request.

Please Gary show us you big prick. Take it out for us. I want to see it." I granted her wish and pulled my slacks and shirt off and in seconds I was as naked as the women. My proud hairless weapon pointing right at them.

"Look what I have for my girls. A nice big hard cock, ready to fuck a pussy or a mouth. Maybe even someone's asshole. I am hard with desire ladies. Make me harder. Suck your partner's pussy and drink her cunt oils. I want to see three face covered in pussy cream. Go for it ladies suck some wet hot slippery cunt for me.

I stroked my shaft and watched as they took their places. Mother stepped back and fell on the bed, beckoning Gloria with her open arms. Gloria reached down and pulled Sandy to her feet kissing her wet face tasting her own cunt juice. They moved to the bed, Sandy on mom's right and Gloria on the left. They each cupped one of mother's breasts and pulled the ring stretching the red nipple. Mother had an arm under each of the women's head's so she rolled them closer to her tits. They took the hint and bent to suck on her rigid caps. Hands were everywhere. Gloria hand three fingers sliding in and out of mother's cunt and Sandy was working on her own hole. Mom had a tit in each hand and was pinching them trying to make them longer than they were. I walked over and stood in front of mother, between her legs. I looked at her and let her know what I wanted her to say to the sisters.

(Mom! Tell these two gorgeous pussies why we are both shaved. Ask them if they would like to see me put my cock in my mother's nice tight wet cunt. Then I want to see you eat some cunt. I want to see my beautiful mother eat pussy. I want to see your tongue deep inside both of these two ladies. Do it for me. Show me what a slut you are. Show me how much you love me. Show these women how much you love fucking and sucking your son!)

"Oh yes my lovely ladies. Suck on my hard swollen tits. Finger my wet, open, pussy. Look girls! Look at my son's hard cock. It's pointing right at my clean shaven pussy. My pussy and Gary's cock are shaved clean. Do you ladies want to know how this came to be?" Both women grunted in unison. "I'll tell you! My son and I are lovers! My darling son has fucked my wet pussy and filled it with his seed. I have sucked his big cock and swallowed his hot cum. He has eaten my cunt too. He knows how to make a woman feel good. Would you ladies like to see him put that big fuck pole in my wet cunt?"