Mother's Legacy Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Amanda! We want to see your son fuck you, and shoot his load in you beautiful hot pussy," said Gloria. Sandy looked up and saw my hard cock two inches from mother's fuck hole. She took her fingers from her red swollen cunt and grabbed my member. She pulled it towards mom's waiting lust pit. Her wet slimy hands were jacking my cock as she brought it nearer. As soon as the head touched her splayed lips mom groaned her approval.

"Yes baby! Yes stick your hard cock in mother's hot wet cunt hole. Fill mummy with your seed baby. Fuck mummy." The other women voiced their agreement as well

"Fuck her Gary. Fuck your mother. Stick your fucking hard cock in her wet cunt," said Gloria.

"Yeah! Fuck her pussy! I want to see a son fuck his mother," form Sandy. Almost as if Sandy had read my thoughts to mother she expressed her desire to see mom eat pussy.

"Amanda! I want you to eat my pussy while your son shove's that monster in you. I am going to sit on your face and watch him fuck you while you eat my slit. I want you to suck my cunt and my clit. Make me cum while you eat me." Sandy moved trance like until her dripping slit hovered over mother's open mouth. The moment was at hand. I was about to see my mom eat pussy. I swear my cock grew another five inches. It felt as if it were going to explode. I slowly slid the length of my prick into her wet waiting cunt as Sandy lowered her pussy to mother. Just as I buried the last inch, mother's lips made contact with Sandy's pussy I watched her tongue slither out like a snake and lick at the hanging lips before her and just like a snake sensing the heat of it's prey, mother found the weak point of her prey and sunk her tongue into the depths of Sandy's wet slit. The groans from the young woman filled our ears and she started to pinch and grab her own breasts, pulling and stretching the flesh to it's limits. She showed no concern for her self as lust took over her senses. She ground her cunt down hard on mother's face sliding the wet opening all over. Mom was holding onto Sandy's hips trying to keep up with the frantic movements above. It look as if mother liked eating pussy as much as she liked sucking and fucking. Even though Sandy was grinding her cunt down on her mom was pulling on her hips as well. You could see her fingers were leaving a white ring around the flesh of her captor's hips. The next thing I felt was a warm wet tongue licking my ass. Two hands spread the cheeks of my ass and the wet probe licked the length between my cheeks. Then I felt it near my brown wrinkled asshole. The nearer it came the better it felt. The wet digit finally made contact and tried to push past the tightly closed orifice. Next came the wanton moans from my anal attacker.

"Let me in baby! Let me sink my tongue up your hot ass. I want to fuck your asshole with my tongue. Ungh..ungh....ungh." She forced herself up and her persistence paid off. The barrier was broken and her wet tongue slid inside my ass. The feeling was to much and I let go with a very powerful orgasm.

"Yes my darling fuck sluts I'm cummmmmiiiinnnnngggggg!" My white hot milky sperm shot out of my cock deep into mother's cunt. I bathed the walls of her hole with load after load of my seed. Gloria quickly pulled out of my ass and went to the point of contact between mom and me. She pushed back on my chest and my shooting cock fell from the wet confines of mother's pussy. She slipped her mouth over the spouting shaft and drank the remaining flow. Her cheeks caved from the suction, wanting to get it all. When The last drop was swallowed she simply turned and dove into mother's cum leaking cunt. She sucked all the dripping sperm from the outer lips then stuck her tongue deep inside retrieving all the available cock cream. I though to myself, (wow this is sure one cum loving little bitch) (She sure is, and her tongue feels divine inside my cunt. She's going to make.......) I looked up and saw Sandy falling off mother's face and mother grabbed her nipple rings, stretching her tits as far as they would go. Her back arched so much so her ass was a foot off the bed. Her orgasmic cry was a continuation of her thoughts to me."me cummmiinnngggg....... Yes you slut eat my cunt baby. Suck my wet fucking cuntttttt.. Fuck............I'm cumminnnnnnnnnnggg!" Mother's hips were rotating, holding Gloria's face tight to her spasming cunt. I noticed that Sandy didn't let mother's vacated tongue stop her from getting her jollies. Her fingers were manipulating her clit while she watched the scene in front of her. She was moaning herself, having reached the plateau. Her pusyy was convulsing in orgasm as the rest of us were coming down.

After we were back to normal the ladies grabbed me and laid me on the bed and then they surrounded me. Mother and Sandy on either side and Gloria curled up between my legs. All three women had that after orgasm glow about them and they seemed satisfied for the moment. Mother was playing with my limp cock with Sandy and Gloria kissed my thighs just below my groin. Mother bent and kissed my cock on the tip. She looked at Sandy and said,"You must think me terrible for loving my son the way I do."

"Oh heavens no Amanda. I don't think that at all. I think it's very erotic and wonderful. Fuck society and their stupid ways. I ate my sister and my mother, and if mom were here I'd eat her pussy again. I think it's great!"

"Me too Amanda. After yesterday I'm all for incest as long as no one gets hurt and everyone is at the age of consent. We are all adults and I say if it feels good DO IT. Besides the way I have become addicted to cum, male or female, One person is not enough. Hell I don't want to catch aids or any of those other diseases. If we stick to each other we have to be safe."

We all agreed on that and mom added that if any one were to join our group they would have to be tested and wait until they were positively cleared medically.

"What about my mom said Sandy. Can she join our group?"

"Go give her a call Gloria. I'll have a cab sent over to pick her up and she can join us tonight. Hell we'll have a pussy eating orgy all weekend, and my stud muffin son can fuck us in between," replied mother. Gloria jumped up, he small but pretty boobs jumping as well.

"I'll make sure she "cums" right over, but I get dibs on her pussy first."

"Mother!" I interjected. "I would love to fuck you all in between as you say but I think you are forgetting something. There are three pussy's in the room at the moment and two of them are virgins. I was going to fuck one of them yesterday but I wanted your first pussy to be a virgin. I was hoping to have these two fine women bouncing on my cock before the night is over. Just think. Two virgins to fuck in one night."

"Hey stud!" said Sandy. "If you plan on shoving that big pole up my tight little hole I think maybe your mother should prime it and guide in home. Doesn't that sound like an idea?"

"I would love to, Sandy. Who is going to go first. Gloria or Sandy. Lets flip a coin."

"Let's wait 'til their mom gets here. Hey mom why don't you surprise Adele. Meet her at the door with no clothes on and give her a lip lock. I bet you can't have her nude by the time you reach this bed!"

"Your on son. If you loose you have to be my salve for a day. Do anything and everything I say with no questions or hesitation. Deal?"

"Deal! If I win you have to do the same for me though!"

We sat and made small talk until the door bell announced Adele's arrival. We followed mom to the top of the stairs and watched in seclusion as she made her way to the door, her big tits flopping as she bounced down the stairs. She reached the door and turned to look up at us, giving us the "cross your fingers sign." She faced the big door and pulled it open.

"Good evening! You must be Adele!. Mom grabbed the surprised woman's arm and dragged her into the foyer. She pressed her body against the other woman and gave her a deep kiss. Adele was shocked at first, but after five seconds of kissing, she brought her arms up and around mom, returning the lust. When they broke the kiss Adele stood back and commented mom on her beautiful body.

"You must be Amanda. Your have beautiful tits and I just love you hairless cunt. I can't wait to stick my tongue in it." As she said this she put a finger in mom's gash and after a few seconds withdrew it and licked it clean.

"Mmmmmm Finger lickin good pussy my dear. Now where are those two no good slut daughter's of mine. I want my share of tongue."

Mom then said something to Adele we could not make out. Adele looked at mom and smiled and started to remove her clothes, dropping them as she made her way up the stairs. We scooted back into the bedroom and waited on the bed for the two mother's. They entered the room and Adele looked at us on the bed and a wicked lust filled gaze came over her.

"There you are you cuntsucking sluts. She laughed out loud and jumped on the bed hugging her daughters and kissing them in an un-motherly fashion. She pinched their nipples and stuck a finger in each cunt, pulling them out and sucking them clean of the juices.

"Well I see you two are still virgins. I was hoping that young man would have put a couple loads of cream in them by now."

"We were waiting for you mom," said Sandy.

"Yeah! We wanted you to be here to see your two daughters get fucked for the first time. Then you could climb between our thighs and suck all that wonderful cock juices from our well fucked holes," added Gloria. Adele licked her lips and put her fingers in her own pussy. You could hear squishing as she manipulated her clit. I noticed that Adele still had on her nylons and pointed it out to mom saying,

"We will start tomorrow mother dearest, with breakfast in bed!" Mom just smiled and nodded her head in agreement. She then walked to my side of the bed and wrapped her hands around my hardening cock. Her soft hands slid up and down the length, her thumb flicking the angry red knob.

"I think I'll wet this big monster down a little. We do need to lubricate it so you will be able to de-flower our virgins. Which one first honey? Sandy or Gloria?" While waiting for a reply she took my cock in her warm wet mouth lavishing it entirely, making sure she drooled all over it. Her throat opened up and my cock disappeared into her hot cavern. I would have been happy cuming in mother's mouth, it felt so good, but I would have to forgo that until my two virgins were well fucked. I closed my eyes savoring mother's cocksucking and voiced my choice for first fuck.

"I really would like to do Gloria first. She is the oldest and has had to wait the longest. I don't think I could get it back up after Gloria has been satisfied so I would like to rest up. In the morning I would like to have Sandy give me a nice wet blow job , then I will take her cherry."

Adele then spoke up. "Young man you can fuck Gloria first and then I will get that big fuck pole of your hard and you will fuck my other virgin daughter.....tonight. I won't take no for an answer, and I will suck that thing until it is hard enough. Understood?"

"Yes mam. Loud and clear."

"Gloria dear come over here and let me prime you for that big juicy cock. Sandy! Why don't you be a sweety and see if you remember what turns momma on," she said rubbing her moist slit.

"Mmmm....my pleasure mom." Sandy said as she replaced her mother's fingers with her own. She continued massaging her mom's pussy telling her how happy she was now that mom was one of the gang. "I'm so glad you broke out of your shell. It's great to see you having some fun. Heck it's great "seeing you" so.....so.....so fucking naked and sexy." She dove head first into mom's snatch, digging her tongue into the wet folds of her parental pussy. All mom could do was close her eyes for a moment and revel in the wickedness of the whole situation.

When she was satisfied her daughter was comfortable she bent and commenced munching on her other daughter's cunt, happy to be free of any apprehension she felt earlier. She was now ready to watch her two women get their cherries popped, willing to do what it takes to see it through. My concentration returned to me and my dick. Mom was throating me with ease. He red lips traveling the veined surface, her throat felt like a velvet vise squeezing the pleasure out of every pore on my cocks exterior. My balls were beginning to crawl up in their sack which signaled an early release if I weren't careful. I played with her exquisite tits pulling and twisting the tips by the gold metal rings that pierced the flesh. It was amazing they hadn't been pulled out by now with all the yanking and torture we had put them through. Mom truly did like have her tits molested, and she encouraged it every time anyone persecuted them.

"Yes baby pull mummy's big tits," she said releasing my wet cock from her hot moist opening. "Mother lovessssssss her baby to pull her hard fucking nipples. You hurt mummy so good baby. Does my honey want to fuck that virgin cunt now? Do you want to stick that big pole up that tight hole? Come with me baby. Let your slut mother guide your big cock into that virgin fuck hole." Mom pulled me by my cock until we were touching the back of Adele's head as she licked the wet cunt, ensuring there was not a dry spot anywhere on the virgin pussy about to be impaled by my steel hard cock. Mother pulled back on Adele's shoulder breaking the contact between the relatives. She bent and kissed Adele sticking her tongue it the other mother's mouth, letting her know it was time to get on with the ceremony. Both of the women took part in the guiding of my cock. Mother held my shaft and Adele held open the lips of Gloria's cunt giving me a clear view of the flower I was about to pick. Sandy had creept into the picture as watched with fascination. She was gently twisting the nipples of her older sister's tits trying to do her part in the ceremony, realizing she would be the next victim. I was steered forward, millimeters away from the dew covered grotto. I looked at Gloria and could see small beads of moisture form on her brow. She was biting her lower lip, unsure of what to expect. The tip of my rampant rod touched the outer folds of her pussy. Mother placed her hand on my ass nudging me forward . The head of my tool disappeared in her slit. That's when the vocalization began.

"Oh my!. He is going to split me wide open. It's so big! How much is inside?" Her mother tried to soothe her from the invader between her thighs.

"Just the head dear. It will hurt a little at first until her has penetrated you fully. Then he will stay still until you are accustomed to him then the fun begins. Do you want him to plunge right in? It will only hurt for a few second, then you will feel only exquisite pleasure and joy."

"Yes I.....I.....gueeees....sooooooo! Do it quick baby. Bury your cock before I chicken out." I looked at each woman's face in turn and when I came back to Gloria I blew her a kiss and sunk all eight remaining inches into her cunt. Her cry would have woken the dead. She shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"IIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... OH FUCK IT HURTS.....TAKE IT OUT.... TAKE IT OUT IT HURTSSSSSSSSS!"

Both mother's started to kiss and suck the area around her filled cunt, Sandy suckled on her breasts all of them trying to calm her down. Her breathing was short and shallow trying to regain her senses. After a minute her gasping for air had all but returned to normal. Her hands were at her newly opened cunt examining the huge phallus buried inside her. Both parents had backed off a bit but stilled lavished kisses on her splayed thighs. She looked at me and a smile spread across her face.

"I did it! I lost my virginity. You feel so huge inside me. I can feel your balls against my ass. Do you have it all inside me?" she asked wide eyed.

"Every hard fucking inch my love. You are no longer a virgin. I am now going to introduce you to the extreme pleasure of fucking. I am going to take you to the top sweety. When you come you will understand what it's like to really have an orgasm." I pulled back until just the head was in. Then I slowly re-entered gliding in smoothly watching as the new found pleasure began to take hold of her. I gently touched bottom and repeated the love stroke. In to the end out to the end. Her eyes closed concentrating on only her pleasure, as it should be. After a dozen or so trips to her depths I picked up the pace. Doubling my speed. Her breathing increased to match my thrusts. Her excitement grew with each plunge and retreat.

"Yes gary..... fuck me......fuck my new pussy......Oh fuck it feels like heaven....... I love it! Fuck yessss Fuck me! Fuck me FUCK MY CUNT!"

Sandy watched my rod sink to the bottom of her sister's newly opened cunt, her own fingers trying to quench the fire building in her own. Both older women also had their hands in their cunts finger fucking themselves. Adele began to flick Gloria's exposed clit amplifying the pleasure. Mom snaked her hand under my bouncing bag and was probing the entrance to Gloria's asshole with a cunt juice covered finger. Gloria was fast approaching her first cock induced cum and she let us all know it was coming.

"Yessssssss... Yesssssssssss.... IIIIIIIIII... aaaammmmmmmmmm... gooiinng.. tooooooo..... cccuuuummmmmmm OH FUCK.... I'm going to cum!!!!!!!!! Yessss I.....am.......cuming... OOOHHHFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!

Her pussy muscles convulsed around my shaft. Squeezing it, then releasing, squeezing then releasing. She was milking the juice from my balls. I let go with my own orgasm, bathing the gripping walls of her vagina with hot liquid cum. My mouth was opened but nothing came out. I was silently screaming my release into her cunt, filling her to the brink with male seed. The seed that could start a whole new legacy.