Mother's Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and Slave second night.
894 words
4.05
28.2k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna couldn't keep her mind on her work the next day. Her mind kept replaying last night's events and every time she tried she couldn't stop the images.

When she got home that afternoon, she found a note taped to her door 'My place, 7:00 tonight'. She checked her own watch, it was 5 past 4 already.

At 5 to 7 that evening, she knocked on Tom's door and when he opened it, she stepped inside.

"So, you've come back?" He asked her.

"Yes I have." She replied.

SMACK! She cringed in pain at the sting on the right side of her backside.

"I mean, yes Master." She corrected herself.

"That's better." He told her. "Now follow me."

He took her to a separate room with a round glass table between two straw chairs. On the table were two plates; one had Jammie Dodgers the other had Viscounts.

"Help yourself." He told her, as he took 2 of each.

Donna had a thing for biscuits but she only picked up one of each.

"Do you want another slap?!" He asked her and something in his tone meant he meant business.

Of course, after the first one, she didn't fancy another one. So she picked up another Jammie Dodger and two more Viscounts.

"That's better." He said then both took a seat. "Now, I realise we should've done this on the first day, but I needed to see if you could handle it and trust me it'll get better. So, why do you want to work for me? Just tell me honestly, if there's one thing I can't stand its Yes-men."

"Okay," she replied, "thing is my day job doesn't pay enough to look after me let alone my 14 year old daughter. So hearing you've got a position open, I took the opportunity."

For a moment, Tom was speechless.

"But don't you have a husband?" He asked her.

"Not any more." She told him. "He ran out on me years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that." He said. "So, to change the subject, what's your daughter's name?"

"Jessica." Donna replied. "Sometimes 'Jessie' or 'Jess' for short."

"All pretty names." Tom replied. "Speaking of which, what's yours."

"Donna." She told him.

"One of my favourites." Tom told her. "So, I think it's about time you swear your allegiance. Come here and kneel in front of me."

"Yes Master." She said and she got up out of her seat.

He also got up, but he turned his seat a little and he placed a red cushion on the floor in front of it. When he retook his seat, she knelt down onto the cushion.

He placed both his hands, palm up, on his knees.

"Give me your hands." He said.

At that, Donna placed her own hands, palm down, on top of his. This was it, no turning back now.

"Do you, Donna, swear your complete submission to me?" He asked her.

"I do." She replied, looking up into his eyes.

"Do you swear to address me as 'Master' even when I address you as 'slut'?" He asked her.

Even though this one had already been re-enforced, it was nice to have it official.

"I do." She replied.

"And do you swear to pleasure me in any and every way I please?"

This was to seal the deal.

"I do." She replied.

"Then I, Thomas, decree that you are now my slave." He told her. "You now have no choice but to obey my every command."

Donna bowed her head and replied "Yes Master. I am your slave, Master. I will obey you, Master. Do to me what you wish, Master."

With those words still fresh in his mind, he stood up and she stood up with him, their hands still together.

"Turn around." He told her, and she did.

Next he took hold of her upper arms and guided her back to the hall. Just like last time, the strip of Duct Tape, mask and handcuffs were there waiting for her.

First to go on was the Duct Tape over her mouth, next was the mask over her eyes, third were the handcuffs securing her hands behind her back.

Just like last night, it was into the bathroom to strip, once again leaving the black high heels. Then to the bedroom to, if you can call it this, 'work'. Also just like last night, it started with a hour long blow-job, this time she knew the movements so he sat back as she went along on her own, without any encouragement.

An hour later, after he removed his dick from her mouth, she surprised him again by showing him her open mouth, it turned out that she had swallowed most of his white stuff.

"A couple of weeks ahead of schedule." He said, amazed. "But, never mind, you don't have to swallow next week."

The tape was placed back over her mouth, now in was onto the bed for a hour long Anal-fuck. Tonight, he was a lot gentler than last night. After that, she was laid beside him and once again she fell asleep.

Once again in the morning, she woke in her own bed, wearing her own pyjamas. She sat up and reviewed what happened last night. Then she thought, she might as well get used to it, this was her life now.