Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was so close to his orgasm that he was going out of his mind. He thrashed about desperately as the orgasm began to build in his balls. He grabbed the bed sheet and tightened his fist, lunging against his mother's unrelenting mouth. He groaned loudly, and shuddered. His cock twitched and throbbed as a gusher of semen rushed through it, and exploded deep inside Mary's throat. Mary choked on the sudden impact of the hot fluid, and pulled the cock out. She grabbed it tightly in her fist as it throbbed wildly, and erupted again and again, splattering sticky white juice all over her hands, fingers, and face. She pumped the shaft, squeezing out every last drop of semen from her son's virile balls. She sat back in amazement at the amount of liquid Matt had ejaculated.

Matt heaved a sigh of relief, and opened his eyes. He saw his mother sitting between his legs, still holding his rapidly deflating cock, her face covered with white globs of his semen.

"Oh, Mom. I never came so hard. The way you sucked me, I thought you were going to swallow my cock and balls completely. God, that's the best orgasm I have had. You are the best, Mom."

Mary stretched out on top of him, and kissed him. "Thank you, son. Your cock is so beautiful. I will let you in on a secret. It's even bigger than your dad's was, and you are only 19 years old. I am sure it's going to get even bigger, and some day you will drive all the girls out of their minds."

"Oh, come on, Mom. I couldn't be bigger than Dad. I saw him once in the shower after we had gone swimming at the Community Center pool. It was big, Mom."

"But darling, you were much younger then. Of course it would be bigger than yours then. But now your cock is quite big. I bet it's at least 6 inches long."

"Seven. I measured it the other day, when I had a huge hard-on thinking about the way you jerked me off in the pool at the camp. You are a real sexy lady, Mom. I love you so much. When can I make love to you?"

"You can't, honey. This is as far as we go, and that is too far as it is. I am sorry."

"But why, Mom? I thought you wanted to do it. I was so much looking forward to it. You said you would teach me, and everything," Matt was disappointed.

"Listen, darling. We are already too far into forbidden territory. This is incest, don't you understand?"

"I do, but we already came this far, Mom. And it was you who started all this back at the camp, and led me on. This is not fair."

Mary knew he was right. Her heart was torn between going all the way and the knowledge that this was wrong. She caressed his face, and looked into his eyes. They were pleading, lust written all over his face.

"Could I at least suck you off, Mom? Please let me."

Mary felt she could handle that. After having gone this far, and sucked his cock and brought him to a strong orgasm, she knew she owed him something, for building his hopes up like this. She relented, and said, "Okay, son. You can suck my pussy."

Elated, Matt rolled her off him and got on top of her. He kissed her deeply, and then moved down, kissing her neck, shoulder and then her luscious breasts. He took her hard nipples in his mouth one by one, gently chewing and sucking on them. Mary moaned with pleasure, as her body rapidly reached a state of arousal she had not experienced in years. Her skin was electrified, and even a slight touch of his fingers on her breasts or belly sent shivers down her spine. She could feel the wetness between her legs, which had seeped out and covered her inner thighs and the crack between them. She was soaking wet.

Matt continued to suck and fondle her breasts, as his hands roamed all over her naked flesh. He stopped for a few moments to catch his breath, and looked at his naked mother. She looked so beautiful in her state of arousal, and so sexy that his cock began to stir again. He smiled at her, and continued his assault on her firm breasts. He could not get over her firmness, and her gorgeous figure. Mary wanted him to hurry up and get between her legs, but she decided to let him proceed at his pace. She knew he was inexperienced, and wanted to take his time exploring his mother's beautiful body.

Matt kissed the underside of her breasts, and moved his lips down to her flat stomach. He traced her skin with his tongue, lingering at her belly button. He pressed the tip of his tongue at it, causing Mary to shudder with a sudden contraction in her vagina. She moaned loudly, and pleaded, "Oh, Matt. Darling. You are driving me out of my mind, son. Please keep going down. I can't wait to feel your lips and tongue on my pussy. Eat me, darling. I need your tongue on my clit."

Matt slid down between her legs. Mary opened them wide, giving his a clear view of the most intimate part of her naked body. Matt paused, looking in awe at the pulsating pussy of his mother, drenched in her love juices, beckoning him to assault her with his tongue. He saw the swollen clitoris, glistening with desire, its deep red color like a beacon. Her pussy was covered with neatly trimmed bush around the lips, but was quite lush on the plump mound.

Matt could not get over the feeling of awe at the sight of his mother's naked pussy. "I can't believe I was born out of this pussy, Mom. It's so beautiful."

He lifted her legs, and spread them. Kneeling between her thighs, he leaned forward and kissed her mound. He stuck his tongue out and licked her cunt all the way from the bottom to the top, brushing it roughly against her swollen clitoris. He slurped away at the juice flowing steadily out of her cunt, and sucked on her clit. Mary gasped, and jerked her hips against his mouth, moaning loudly. She was on the brink of orgasm.

She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, giving Matt better access to her inner lips. He pressed his lips against the slippery pink flesh, and sucked hard. Mary shuddered and screamed as a powerful orgasm shook her from head to toe.

"Oh my God... oh, my god..." she gasped and moaned, her head rolling from side to side as she struggled to contain her orgasm. Her nipples were hard as nails, and the flesh of her breasts was taut with excitement. She cupped her breasts, and immediately screamed as the sensitive flesh recoiled at her touch. Matt, oblivious to her desperate attempts to cope with her orgasm, continued to suck and lick her pussy, sending her into a spiral of orgasmic quakes that left her panting for breath. Finally, unable to bear the sweet agony of her massive orgasms, she pushed Matt away, and clutched her legs tightly together. She rolled over on her stomach, pushing her fist between her legs, and pressing it hard against her throbbing cunt lips. She buried her head in the pillow and sobbed, her whole body raked by the intense orgasms and post- orgasmic tremors.

Matthew sat up on his haunches, watching the supine form of his mother, taking in the smooth skin of her back, and the tiny waist. He loved the gentle flare of her hips and buttocks and the long, tapering legs. He could see the sticky secretions between her clutched thighs, and realized that she was still having orgasms. He reached out and touched her buttocks.

"No, son. Don't touch me," Mary said in a muffled voice. She turned her head to the side, and looked at him. Her cheeks were wet with tears, and she was still sobbing. Matt was confused.

"Sorry, Mom. Did I hurt you or something?"

Mary rolled over, and smiled at him through her tears. "No, sweetheart. You gave me such powerful orgasms that I just couldn't bear them. There is a threshold of pain that comes with the intense pleasure. When you cross that, you want to cry, but it is with joy, not hurt. It's been such a long time since I experienced it so strongly. You were wonderful, sweetheart. Come to me, son, and give me a big hug. You made me very happy tonight. I love you."

Matt lay on top of her, keenly aware of her naked body pressing into his. They embraced and kissed each other repeatedly, as Mary tasted the joy of the forbidden pleasure, having finally overcome the big emotional barrier. Matt was filled with a great sense of happiness for his mother, knowing that he had given her intense pleasure, and that from now on, she would be his lover and teacher in the art of love. He looked at her face, drenched in perspiration and tears. She looked so beautiful.

Matt buried his face in her bosom and said, "I love you so much, Mom. You are the best, most beautiful, and sexiest mother I know. I am so proud to be your son."

"I am proud of you, too. Tonight you have shown me how much you love me, and I know now that you are ready to take care of my needs."

They lay in bed, holding each other in a loving embrace, and slowly drifted into a deep, peaceful sleep.

PART 5

The phone rang on Mary's desk, just as she finished the report, and clicked "SAVE" on her computer. She picked up the phone.

"This is Mary Richardson. May I help you?... Oh, Hi, Meg. What's up, sweetheart? Anything important? You never call at my office, darling."

Mary listened, as her daughter spoke on the other end of the line.

"Mom, I am done with my classes, and was coming home tonight. I thought I'd let you know."

"Really? I thought your school did not end for another week or so."

"That's right, but we finished all the finals. One of my profs had to go home for an emergency in the family, and so he gave us the final this week. I am all done, as of yesterday."

"That's wonderful, honey. When do you get in?"

"My flight arrives at 6 p.m. Do you think you could pick me up?"

"Sure. I will be done in about half an hour. It's four o'clock now. I should make it to the airport by the time your flight lands. See you, sweetheart."

"Great. Mom, you sound different. Like real bright and cheerful, you know?"

"Well, I am delighted that you are coming home sooner than expected, sweetheart."

"No, Mom. That's not it. There is a different kind of jingle in your voice. Is there a new person in your life, Mom?"

"Goodness, no. I would have told you if there was someone."

"Then there is something else. Can't you tell me, Mom? Is someone close by in your office?"

"No, darling. Nothing like that. Listen, you concentrate on catching that flight now. Where are you calling from?"

"The airport. Where did you think I was?"

"How would I know? Anyway, I'll see you soon."

"Okay. But you must tell me everything, Mom. You sound different. I can just feel it."

Mary blushed, and hurriedly ended the conversation. She put the phone down, and picked up her purse. She got up and quickly walked down the hallway to the ladies room. She needed to think about this situation, and figure out how she was going to break the news her daughter about her intimacy with Matt.

It had been nearly four weeks since the first time she had allowed Matt to go down on her, and screamed her head off in gut-wrenching orgasms. Since that fateful night, she had forced herself to regain self-control and discouraged Matt from expecting anything more from her. He seemed to have developed a taste for her pussy, and had wanted to suck her off every night. But she had admonished him for his lustfulness, and told him that it was not a good thing to cheapen a loving experience like that. Several times during the past four weeks, she had sat her son down, and talked to him about responsibility of love, respect for the other person, and treating sacred relationship properly. She did not want him to develop an attitude that women were playthings. She had explained to him that building a lasting relationship required more than just sex, and he ought to take these ideas seriously.

Matt understood what she told him. Although he felt a strong arousal around his mother, deep in his heart he also knew that on one level, their carnal relationship was not good for either of them. But he found it difficult to control his lust, now that it had been awakened by his mother's carnal response. He jerked himself off regularly, thinking about his mother, imagining himself between her legs, and making love to her. So powerful were his orgasms at these times, that Mary often heard his moaning from her bedroom. Sometimes she would quietly walk down to his bedroom at night, and listen to the sounds of his masturbation.

After a week of this, Matt could not control his urges any more. One night he walked into his mother's bedroom, and slipped under the covers as she slept. He cuddled her naked body in his arms and pressed his throbbing hard cock between her buttocks, moaning with pleasure. Mary woke up immediately, and turned to face him.

"What are you doing, son?"

"Mom, I can't bear the agony in my cock. I need you. Please."

Mary also had been missing his youthful energy and his lustful embraces. She took his face in her hands, and kissed him on the lips. "What's the matter, sweetheart?"

Matt pushed her hand down to his throbbing cock, and said, "This is the matter, Mom. Please help me get off. It's not the same thing doing it myself."

Mary found herself getting aroused, as her son's stiff cock pressed into her belly. She sat up, and threw the covers off. In the soft glow of the night light, she could see his throbbing cock, twitching with eager anticipation. With a lustful moan, she slid down between his legs, and lowered her head. Opening her mouth, she took the tip of his engorged cock between her lips, and gently squeezed the pulsating flesh. Matt moaned with pleasure, and caressed her cheeks as her mouth engulfed his erection.

Mary slowly turned around, and straddled his face, pressing her wet pussy on his mouth. Matt immediately grabbed her buttocks and stuck his tongue out, pushing it between her swollen labia. Mary let out a muffled scream as he flicked her clitoris, her mouth full of his throbbing cock. Soon they were eating each other off, sucking, licking and slurping each other's genitals.

Matt was the first to shoot his load off in his mother's mouth. He grunted and jerked his hips up as his cock twitched and unloaded his balls into her throat. Mary choked on the copious discharge from his virile organ, and pulled her head off, only to be splattered by more eruptions. The eroticism of his spurting cock in her face, and the relentless probing of his tongue deep inside her vaginal passage sent her over the edge, and she screamed with lust. Her whole body shook with the orgasm, and she found herself being tossed around on waves after waves of tremors as Matt kept probing and sucking her swollen pussy. She rolled off him, and turned around. Holding him in her arms, she kissed him on the lips, savoring the sweetness of his mouth, mingled with the residue of her own cunt juices on his lips.

They made oral love again a few days later, and settled into a pattern of the 'sixty-nine" position about once a week. In between, Matthew continued to jerk himself off, frequently using his mother's underwear to wrap around his cock as he unloaded his juice in it. Mary found her soiled panties in the wash, but did not say anything, knowing that her son had no other outlet for his lust.

All these thoughts kept swirling in her head, as she drove to the airport to pick up her daughter. She had no idea how she was going to tell her, and what she might think of it. She knew that Meg was not a virgin anymore, because her daughter had confided in her the night she lost her virginity to her boyfriend. Mary had advised her about taking proper precautions. Meg was only 20 at the time, and Mary was glad that she had stayed with the same boyfriend all this time. At least they seemed to be serious about each other. Mary hoped that her daughter would probably not be shocked to find that her mother and her brother were having intimate relations. As she neared the airport, she felt apprehensive.

Mary got to the gate almost fifteen minutes before the arrival of Meg's flight. She headed for the ladies room again, to compose herself. She always found that her kidneys would give out whenever she was nervous. Mary relieved herself, and felt much better. Making sure she looked fine, she went out. Meg's flight arrived, and a few minutes later, she saw her daughter trotting up the gangway. As soon as Meg saw her mother, she ran, and flung herself into Mary's arms. Mary beamed with joy, as her daughter kissed her repeatedly on the lips.

"Oh, Mom. You look just great. Oh, it feels so good to be in your arms. Where is Matt?"

"At home. I came straight from work."

"How is he? Doing well in school?"

"Surprisingly, yes."

"What do you mean, Mom? He is a bright kid." Megan said, as they headed down the corridor to the baggage claim area.

"I know, but for some reason, he's been getting A's in all the subjects lately. That is surprising, because he always had trouble with some subjects."

"May be he's studying very hard."

"I guess so," Mary said, and changed the subject. She was having a difficult time keeping a straight face talking about her son.

"So how did your finals go, darling?"

"Great. I am expecting at least a 3.6 GPA, may be higher. It all depends on the last exam, you know the one that we had to give a week earlier."

"You will do fine, darling. You look radiant. Taking good care of yourself? How's your Roger?"

"He's fine, Mom," Meg suddenly blushed.

"You are blushing."

"Oh, Mom. You are teasing me."

"No, I am not. Anything special happen with him?"

Megan tried to keep a straight face, but she could feel her nipples harden at the memory of her wild day and night with her boyfriend after her last exam. They had spent the whole time in bed, making passionate love before parting ways for the year. She could still feel the tightness of his cock in her pussy as he had brought her to many climaxes with his incredible staying power. She knew he had pounded her pussy for at least an hour before his knees buckled under the force of his massive orgasm inside her tight pussy. Megan shuddered at the thought, and looked at her mother. She suddenly realized that Mary was watching her all the time she was lost in her dream world.

"That good, eh? Did you two make love all night?"

"Mother!", Megan exclaimed, looking around, as they got to the baggage claim area, "Not so loudly."

"Oh, you are so funny, darling. I was whispering to you."

Megan smiled and took her mother's hands in hers, as they stood near the belt, waiting for her bags.

"Oh, Mom. You can't imagine how wonderful it was. Roger is just great. He knows how to get me off like a rocket. Oh, it was so lovely, I can feel the tingling all over my body as I speak." She looked at her mother, and saw the loving expression in her eyes. Suddenly she realized that her mother had not experienced sex since her father passed away.

"Oh, I am so sorry, Mom. I wasn't thinking. I should have realized that you ... well, I mean...." her voice trailed off.

Mary patted Megan's hand and said, "That's all right, sweetheart. Don't feel bad."

"No, I should have been more sensitive. How are you, Mom? Do you miss dad a lot? You look so radiant and beautiful, Mom. Anything I should know?"

Mary knew what her daughter was getting at. She smiled at her, and said, "Let's get your bags. We'll talk on the way home."

"So there is someone in your life? Is he good?"

"It's not what you think, darling. This is going to be hard for me to tell you, and I hope you won't be shocked or angry."

Megan looked at her mother quizzically, not sure what she was saying. They left the airport, and headed out.

Mary drove silently for a while, looking straight ahead. Megan looked at her several times. In profile, she could see the still youthful figure of her mother, her firm breasts, and slim waist. She thought that her mother had become slightly heavy in the hips since she last saw her, but she was still quite attractive.