Mother's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was in bliss. She had been extremely aroused by the illicit nature of her encounter with her younger brother, and she was pleasantly surprised that his cock was longer and thicker than her boy friend's cock. Even though Matt was inexperienced, he had found a nice rhythm of pounding her cunt, and she could feel her pussy getting thoroughly stroked inside and out as his cock pistoned in and out of her tight, slippery passage. She loved her brother very much, and now his skill as a lover made her very happy. She put her arms around him, as he continued to suck her nipples and breasts.

"I love you, brother. You are such a wonderful lover. Your cock is driving me crazy. Don't stop now. I am getting close."

Megan arched her back to increase the friction of his shaft on her clitoris, and bit her lips as the new angle sent a powerful tremor through her pussy. She screamed and kissed her brother as a powerful orgasm shook her whole body. Her rapidly contracting pussy lips sent unbearable bolts of pleasure through Matt's pounding cock, and he tensed his thigh muscles as his cock twitched uncontrollably. Megan moaned again as she felt the hot jets of her brother's sperm splash across her cervix, sending her in another tailspin of an orgasm. She began to cry with bliss as Matt's cock throbbed and erupted again and again deep inside her pussy, as he lay on top of her, rotating his hips and pounding her with unrelenting frenzy. Finally, his eruptions over, his body became limp as he buried his face in his sister's neck, and kissed her repeatedly.

"Oh Megan. It was so wonderful, sister. I couldn't control myself once your pussy started twitching and grabbing my cock the way you did. How did I do? Was I as good as Roger?"

"Will you stop bringing up Roger's name? I want to enjoy this moment with you, dummy, not with Roger. You were just great. Honest. If you have to know, your cock is bigger and longer than Roger's, and I felt much more love with you than with him. Are you satisfied?"

"Sorry, Sis. I didn't mean to upset you."

Megan kissed her brother hard on the lips, and said, "Oh Matt, you are so sweet. No one has made me cry with happiness as you did while making love. It was so wonderful, I was in bliss. I still feel your love in my heart and in my pussy. Just hold me tightly, and let me enjoy it. I love you so much."

Megan held him tightly, clutching her pussy lips to trap his semi-erect cock inside, and burying her face in his neck, started to sob again. She was so filled with arousal and blissful feeling of intimacy that she could not hold back her tears of joy. Matt stroked her soft hair, and kissed her repeatedly, licking her tears and caressing her cheeks.

"I love you sister," he whispered softly.

"I know, sweetheart. I still feel it deep in my womb. Your cock is still throbbing and driving me crazy. Don't move. Let me enjoy this feeling."

They lay in that position for a long time, finally falling asleep. Next morning, Mary found them in a tight embrace, Matt's cock still buried to the hilt in Megan's pussy, their genitals soaked in the love juices. They were still fast asleep.

Mary watched them for several minutes. She noticed the satiated and blissful expression on her daughter's face, and a slight smile on her son's as they slept in their carnal embrace. She could feel the stirring in her own loins at the sight of her son and daughter's naked forms in the sexual embrace. She knew that life would no more be the same for her and her children, that no matter what happened from now on, they would always remain carnally attached to each other. She had only experienced her son once the night before, and also her daughter, but the closeness and love she had experienced was beyond her expectations. Right or wrong, she was determined not to give up the bliss of their sexuality, and would never stop loving them to the fullest.

She hesitated about waking them up. Just as she was about to turn, and leave the bedroom, Matt rolled off his sister, and fell on his back, his semi-erect cock coming to rest on his belly. He was still fast asleep. Megan stirred and opened her legs, finding a relaxing position, as she continued to sleep. Mary looked in turn at their wet and sticky genitals, and tiptoed closer to the bed. Kneeling by the side of the bed, she brought her face close to Megan's open pussy, and inhaled the sexy aroma of her daughter's genitals. Unable to resist the temptation, she began licking the juices off her pussy, reaching at the same time between her own legs. She lifted her dress and sought out her aroused clitoris, and started massaging it as she licked her daughter.

Megan stirred and opened her eyes. She saw her mother licking her pussy, and smiled. Reaching down, she grabbed her mother's head, and pushed her pelvis up against her mouth. Mary gasped at having been discovered, but kept sucking and licking her daughter. She stopped when she had licked her clean, and stood up. Megan rolled off the bed, and knelt before her mother. Lifting her dress, she buried her face in Mary's crotch and began sucking her off. In a few minutes, Mary grabbed her daughter's head, and sank to the ground, shaking as her body convulsed in a powerful orgasm. She moaned and clasped her hand over her mouth so as not to make a lot of noise, afraid to awaken her son.

After her tremors had subsided, she whispered to her daughter, "Did you two make love? How was it?"

"It was heavenly, Mom. Matt's cock is so wonderful, I feel like I want to fuck him all the time. He is much better than Roger, even though he has not had any experience. He made me cry with bliss last night. No one has ever had such an effect on me."

"He made me cry, too. It's his innocence, and love that make him a wonderful lover. Look at his cock. Even now it looks so beautiful and tempting."

"Do you think we should wake him up, Mom?"

"Okay. Let's clean him off together," Mary replied, her eyes dancing with wickedness and arousal.

Soon they had managed to arouse Matt, as his cock stirred and became fully erect, as they slurped and licked his shaft and balls. Matt woke up, to find his sister and mother giving him a tongue bath. He lay back, enjoying the exquisite feeling of pleasure emanating from his loins. He watched them, and smiled when Megan looked up at him and winked.

In no time, his cock was throbbing with the imminent explosion. He began jerking his hips, just as Megan wrapped her lips around his shaft, and with one swift motion, sucked the whole length of it down into her throat. Mary watched in amazement as her daughter swallowed her son's cock completely, and looked at Matt, just as he clenched his teeth, and jerked his hips. With a loud moan, he emptied his balls into his sister's waiting mouth. Megan pulled his erupting cock out of her mouth, and pointed it at her mother. Mary quickly grabbed the erupting cock, and clamped her lips on the tip, licking and swallowing the sticky white liquid. The mother and daughter then grabbed the cock and began licking him off, cleaning his genitals completely of his love juice. When there was no more juice left, they pulled Matt in their arms, and they hugged each other, enjoying the blissful culmination of their carnal desires for each other.

Mary kissed her children, and said, "Megan, Matt. I think we have reached the point from which there is no turning back. But please keep this as our secret. From now on, we will do everything together. We'll buy a large, king-size bed, and we'll sleep together. I want to enjoy the bliss of your youthful sex as long as you are able to share it with me. I want you to make love to me every night, together or by turn."

Megan hugged her mother, and said, "I'd love that, Mom. I know Matt loves the idea, too. Right, brother?"

Matt nodded, and said, "I can't think of a better way to share my love except with the two most beautiful women in my life. I love you both very much."

They hugged and kissed each other. A new chapter had begun in their lives, as the mother embraced her beautiful daughter and her handsome son in her life, and opened herself completely to their love, experiencing it to the very core of her being, drowning in the orgasmic bliss of their lovemaking every night. It was a life she could not have imagined only a few months earlier, but now it was hers, and she no longer felt any guilt about her incestuous desire for her son and daughter. For their parts, Megan and Matt became the best of friends, as well as lovers, even as they found other loves and interests. The secret remained with them, as they became emotionally and physically closer.

************