Mother's Love

Story Info
An Indian mother goes to any extent for her son.
1.5k words
3.95
132.6k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This short story has been provided by a wonderful friend. I have made very few changes with a view to protect the flow of her thoughts and the nuances]

I am Mrs. Mohini Rajendran., middle aged woman of good health. My husband was in Real Estate Business. Unfortunately he met with accident while going to his site and died before admission to the hospital. He had constructed half a dozen shops in a prime area of the town and gave then on rental basis for commercial shop keepers. Rent received from the shop-keepers was the only source of income for me and his insurance money also came to us by way of security.

I have a teen age son Raju, who was studying in the second year Engineering course. He was demanding a two wheeler to keep himself mobile. But my memories of my husband haunted me and I really do not want to lose him like my husband. So I refused to buy a two wheeler for him and I told him that he is too young and when he finishes his engineering Degree I will buy a car for him instead of a scooter. He was pleased and stopped asking for a two wheeler.

My son Raju's academic performance was always more than average and as such I had no occasion to interfere with his class work. He was well disciplined boy. I always him money whenever he wanted to buy his thing. I told him that he can always buy anything he want but only what was necessary. He should not spend money without thinking.

Money should be respected and we should spend only when there is a necessity.

Every thing was going on well. Of late I found that he was bringing cheap girlie porn magazines and he was reading hiding them inside his text book pretending as if he is reading class text book. Initially I ignore thinking that it may due to his transition to adulthood. But it becomes a regular habit for him to bring these magazines. I thought that it is time for me to step in and stop his activities. If he was reading openly in all probability I would not have bothered but hiding inside the book displayed his negative characters like fear and guiltiness. If these characteristic was not nipped in the bud it could certainly ruin his career.

It was a Saturday night around 8 p.m. I found Raju was reading his filthy magazine as usual. I went behind his chair and pulled out the magazine and threw it on the floor. For a moment he was perplexed and somehow adjusted himself and said sorry.

"I was watching you for the past one month. What did you gain by reading these magazines? Lost your sense or what? How will you fare in the examinations if you continue to read these filthy magazines? "

He was keeping quiet for a few minutes.

"Why don't you answer my questions" asked him again.

"I am sorry mummy I will not bring these magazines again. I did not buy these My friends gave it to me. He got it from a circulation library. After reading one issue I got addicted to read more issues and I was curious to view female bodies" he said.

I felt sympathy for him and as long as the suppressed feelings remains in his mind any amount of scolding to bring him to a controlled atmosphere will not help. He will always tempted to view these magazines may be outside home.

I wanted to remove his negative characters and help him to focus his attention towards his studies.

"You are curious to see a female body is n't it " I asked him.

"I myself do not know why I have so much curiosity to view female bodies." he replied.

"O.K. come on I will help you. " I told him.

Put off the light come with me and let us have a cup of coffee.

I went to the kitchen prepared a coffee for both of us.

It is already quarter past nine. "Let us got to bed room" I said

I put my hands on his waist and proceeded to the bed room.

On reaching the bed room I moved my hands from his waist and removed my nightie and threw it on the floor. I was completely naked.

"Well look this is the female body and you can clear your curiosity".

Raju showed little fear and he was trembling for a while.

"Have no fear," I said to him.

"Can I touch, "he asked.

"Sure you can. " I whispered.

He began to touch me. Starting with my belly, he moved on to my nipples. He was moaning softly and whispered that I am too good to him. When he started to move his hands down towards my pussy, he moved away and turned towards me. He then took my face in my his hands and proceeded to kiss me on the lips.

Feeling his mothers tongue in his mouth was truly the most erotic feeling that he had even experienced in his life. Minutes later, he broke the kiss and started to move his hands down towards my thigh. He then clipped my clit with his index finger and thumb. He asked whether he can insert his fingers inside me.

"Go ahead if you want" I said.

Mean time he felt wetness in his fingers.

"Mummy I am also getting such sticky liquid in my cock" He dropped his pajama and there he showed his dangling erect virgin cock.

I was embarrassed to view his cock. After all I have only given birth to him, given my milk and then see him grow.

I sat on the bed and took him over me as I lied down on my back.

"Shall I insert my cock," he asked.

I felt embarrassing to give any reply.

"Uh huh." Is all I could say.

With all his strength penetrated my slit with his virgin cock.. He started moving his cock like a piston for a while. Then he pumped his hot liquid inside my cunt. All his suppressed feelings gushed out of him. His temperature increased astonishingly and inhaling and exhaling of his breath became faster and faster. I gripped my hands with his back.

It took him a few minutes for him to come to the normal stage. He started kissing my forehead and moved his lips towards my mouth and went down to suck my nipples. I allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

When he became tired I told him to go and wash his body and sleep peacefully with me in my bed. Afterwards I also took a shower.

Both of us slept in the same bed.

Around 4 next morning he got up and went to the toilet and I too got us and put on the bedroom light and tried to sleep he again.

Raju returned soon and he was staring at my body again. I could see his protruding rod in erect position.

"You want to play," I asked him.

He nodded his head giving a positive response.

"Go ahead then" I told him.

I got up and undressed myself and lied down on my back in the bed.

He too undressed quickly. This time he was not having any fear. As usual started kissing my forehead and moved his hands towards my breasts and started mauling them slowly. The long time without a man in my life, I was getting aroused. I knew that this was only to give him a lesson I life. But I was slowly becoming part of the lesson.

I no longer wanted to be just a silent spectator. The arousal that flowed from my wet pussy to my erect nipples was overtaking me. I began to co-operate and respond to him. We became intense lovers. I inserted my tongue inside his mouth and kissed his cheeks.

His hands went bit down towards my belly and thigh. He combed my bush with his fingers and I encouraged him to do further. His fingers touched my clitoris and I felt a shiver inside my body. Fingers moved further down and wet themselves.

From my side I started to stroke his virgin rod and caressed his entire body with burning fire.

Finally he settled down for a second assault towards my cunt. The assault went on for a while with both of us lost in the intense battle. This time as well the battle did not last very long. He pumped the remaining hot liquid inside me, filling me to the brim. He was inhaling and exhaling rapidly. His body became like a finishing athlete at the finishing point of the fast sprint.

When everything was over I told him now that he had everything as imagined and it is time for him to focus his attention towards his studies. He can resume his play every week end with me. During the week days he should study well.

He smiled and kissed me back.

As I expected he changed himself and fared very well in his semester examinations.

We continued our every week end. When he finished his B.E. as promised I gave him a car and got him married to a good girl from our community.