Mother's Love for her Son, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, give me the strength to say no for I am destined to lead my son astray down that dark road that I never wanted to take but was forced to travel."

As if being bitten by a sexual vampire, no doubt, my uncle and cousin helped to make me into the sexual predator that I am today. Having never even seen a cock, never mind touched a cock until that fateful day, they forced me to touch their cocks, hold their cocks, stroke their cocks, and suck their cocks before fucking their cocks. Now that I know all the damage that happened to me, am I willing to pervert my son for the sake of my selfish sexual satisfaction? Looking for a shred of justification, being that I've experienced the twisted lust called incest from both sides, I should know better but don't. Instead, I tell myself that it's just as much my son's fault for teasing me as it is my fault for teasing him. I tell myself lies for the comfort for me not to think that I'm the incestuous slut that I am. By justifying the incestuous act as the right thing to do, I lie to myself so that I'll have sex with my son.

"How dare I! I'm no good. I'm evil," I whispered to myself so that my son, James, wouldn't hear his mother chastising herself as he slept on the couch before me.

Wearing just a light, thin, tee shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear, clearly, I could see the outline of his cock. Unable to stop myself from staring at his bulging prick, he was starting to get an erection.

To be continued...

12