Mother's Love for her Son, Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he said that, I pictured him stroking his cock with the sexy thoughts of having sex with my naked body before shooting his cum in a tissue.

"You've masturbated over me? You have?" Still playing the innocent mother, I didn't want him to know that I was an incestuous slut, just yet.

"Yes, I have. Matter of fact, glad that I cleared the air, after all that I said and after all that you saw of me, I'll probably masturbate in my room before I go to bed over the thought of you seeing my prick and my seeing your pussy," he said pausing again as if trying to find the courage to say what he needed to say. "No doubt, as I always do, I'll be masturbating over the thoughts of us having sex."

"Oh," I said just as a way to acknowledge what he had said when I really wanted to say 'Wow' before stripping off my nightgown and jumping on top of his hot body.

Too dizzy with incestuous lust that my 20-year-old son was masturbating over my naked body and over him wanting to have sex with me, I didn't want to interrupt him.

"I masturbate over you every night Mom," he confessed pausing before saying what he was thinking next to say. "Sometimes, I wish you'd open my bedroom door and catch me masturbating. Sometimes I wish you'd ask to watch me masturbate. Sometimes I wish you'd help me to masturbate," he said taking his cock in hand.

Something that I wished I could do, stroke him, after having incestuous thoughts of stroking my son's cock since he turned 18-years-old, I couldn't believe it when he took his cock in hand. Unable to believe my eyes, he was holding his cock in his hand in the way that I wished I could hold his cock in my hand. As if he was in his room alone and masturbating over the incestuous thoughts of me, he slowly started stroking himself in front of me.

'Oh, my God.'

As if I was having a sexual fantasy instead of watching my son stroke himself, my son was playing with his prick in front of me. I was watching him masturbate. I couldn't believe that I was watching my son masturbate. Yet, sexually aroused enough just to watch his masturbation show without participating more in his masturbation show, it took all the control that I had not to reach out my hand to masturbate you.

I so wanted to lift my nightgown and masturbate myself in front of him. I so wanted to get down on my knees in front of the couch and masturbate him before taking him in my mouth to suck him. Already sexually excited in watching him masturbate, I was dizzy with incestuous lust and wet with sexual excitement by the thoughts of masturbating my son before sucking my son. Obviously whether accidentally or on purpose, he knew which buttons to push and he was pushing them all at once.

"And I masturbate over making love to you Jimmy," I confessed while looking at him, staring at his cock, and watching him stroke himself.

"Oh, Mother," he said stroking himself faster, while I reached up to finger my nipples and rub my clit through my nightgown.

As if we had a contagious disease called incest and as if we were preordained to masturbate ourselves in front of one another, unable to help myself, I raised my nightgown up to my waist, spread my legs wide open, and touched myself with one hand while fingering my nipples with my other hand to the sexy sight of him stroking himself. Staring at my totally exposed pussy, he was watching me fingering myself while I was watching him stroking himself.

"So now that we told one another how we feel about one another," I said, "what do we do now?"

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Whether in fiction or real life, honesty and love always win in the end. Susan and son are mature enough to realize that love has no boundaries, only people have. 5 stars.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

You have made me very hard again

prof39prof39almost 10 years ago
hotter and hotter

This is getting almost too hot. Thank you Susan for your exquisite imagination and provocative prose.

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

Oh my, Susan, this is actually better than the son's version, much much sexier. On to the next episode as I stroke myself.

fleetusafleetusaabout 11 years ago
#5?

We are waiting! Such a build up and then.....

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mother & Son Celebrate Christmas Ch. 01 Alone with her bad self, Janice plays The Pretend Game.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories