Mother's Love for her Son, Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe later, we could branch out our club to include father and daughters," he said.

"Actually, I don't know about the father and daughter idea, but I think the incestuous sex club is a wonderful idea," I said.

There's no way that I wanted to included father and daughters. I wanted to keep these young studs for myself. Once we introduced, young, slutty women in the mix, my son and his friends would rather be licking and banging some 20-year-old than a bunch of sexually frustrated 40-year-olds.

The only thing that I had in my favor is experience. My friends and I would give our sons and their friends better sex than any 20-year-old child ever could. Maybe including fathers and daughter wasn't such a bad idea. I wouldn't mind having sex with a bunch of 40-year-old men but we'll cross that bridge later, perhaps in session six.

"Our incestuous sex club would be a way for other mothers and sons to enjoy one another sexually without having all the guilt of incest," he said looking at her with a hopeful expression.

Fuck the guilt, I said to myself. You've not only crossed the incestuous line, you've obliterated it by erasing the line with your incestuous sexual lust in coming up with the idea of an incestuous sex club.

"You may be onto something," I said. "A mother and son sex club. Let me think about it. I already have three girlfriends who'd be interested in seducing their sons as well as seducing you too."

"Who?"

"I don't want to tell you until I ask them," I said. "Now returning back to our original discussion before all this talk of an incestuous sex club, what would you do for me if I touch you, stroked you, masturbated you, sucked you, and fucked," I said staring at his big prick. "What would you do for me James? What would you do for Mommy?"

To be continued...

12