Mother's Love is Truly Pure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyandJ
KathyandJ
32 Followers

Laying down on his bed, positioning the pillows he softly says, "Good night, Momma. I love you. Sleep good."

My heart begins to melt for this perfect man. I walk over to him and lay down behind him in the bed. Tickling the back of his neck with my finger nails and running my fingers through his hair I say, "Good night, Baby. I love you too."

I lay here tickling for a couple more minutes just like I did when he was a kid. I truly love the man he has grown to be. I can't believe how good of a job I did.

I'm waking up to an alarm again! I hate this. Opening my eyes I realize I am in bed with Justin. I can feel my shirt has ridden up extremely high. Moving my hands under the blankets, I can now tell that my right breast is completely exposed. Poor Justin had his Momma fall asleep in his bed, wearing his shirt and it rode up so far she was completely exposed. Well I hope he didn't notice.

Justin flips on the light. "Rise and shine, its morning times." Justin being the early bird he is has already packed our bags and picked an outfit for me. I can see it hanging up on the hotel room door. "I'm going to the put all of our bags in the car. I will meet you downstairs, Ma'am," Justin says as he opens the door.

Without even letting me say a word he is gone. I pry myself off of the bed and walk to the door to better inspect what he has picked for me. I now notice he got me underwear as well. That was either awkward or enticing for him. I get to wear my white bohemian style dress. It is flowy and soft, so I don't mind one bit. The underwear on the other hand are different.

Justin picked a bra that is more like a lacey, thin, white shirt than a bra, because it provide almost not support. My breasts are always smashed together in this. Either way it is really comfortable. The panties are also a different kind of pick. They match the bra, but are my only high wasted ones. They look like the bathing suits from the eighties. It is all I have so I have to put it on.

Finally done brushing out my hair that hadn't been dried before falling asleep, I hurry through the lobby the handsome man in the sports car sitting just out of the front door to the hotel. I jump in feeling even more free and energized than I did yesterday. I am loving this trip so far.

The rest of the drive was, well, a drive. I don't want to bore you with all of that stuff. We made our way to the hotel in Huntington Beach. Our plan was to party for the first couple days and then go farther South and relax.

Checking into the hotel feels amazing. Emerging from the car, smelling the ocean air was great. Laying down after Justin gets the key is going to be even better. The lobby is packed. I just want to get upstairs to shower and change so we can go to dinner.

As I look around aimlessly at the sights, I feel a hand grab mine and begin to guide me forward. I feel at ease and look up. Justin is guiding me through the crowd to the elevator.

Hitting the elevator door button he excitedly tells me, "We have the 9th floor overlooking the beach. Should be awesome!"

Matching his excitement I grab the keys from his hand and inspect them. I am not sure what I am looking for, but it seems like the right thing. "I just want to shower and relax," I tell him.

With a very puzzled look on his face he asks, "Was there something in particular you were looking for on the key cards?"

"Leave me alone, jerk," I playfully respond as I give him a little shove.

He grabs me close and gives me a bear hug. "What are you going to do now, tough girl?"

His arms are getting somewhat tighter around me and the elevator door opens. He picks me up and carries me into the elevator. I can feel a lot of air around my butt, which means my dress is sliding up, a lot. I can also feel my nipples sliding against the lace of the bra. I think my breasts are about to pop out. This dress is not going to hide any of this.

Setting me down, he gives a slight push to move me across to the other side of the elevator. Trying to fix myself, I pull my dress back down and ask, "Are you proud of yourself? You just showed everybody your Momma's butt." Forcing my fingers into the edges of the bra through the fabric of my dress, I try to push my breasts back into place. It is not working!

"Having some trouble?" Justin smiles at me with such a confident grin that I know he is up to something.

"Justin, I don't know what you're up to," I say in almost a flirty tone, "but when I find out, you're in for some trouble."

The elevator opens and Justin sprints out the door with our bags in hand. I can hear a door open and slam shut. Did he just lock me out? I run down the hall to find our door sealed closed. I knew I should've kept a key.

I begin to knock really hard and on my third knock the door opens and I almost hit Justin.

"Welcome Madam," Justin says in an English accent as he curtsies me. "I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of pouring you a glass of wine and starting you a bath."

I walk through the threshold into the room and begin to look around. The view is incredible. The entire wall is a window to the ocean. I can see a large tub on the balcony with a waterfall going directly into it. A glass of red wine sits perched on the edge of the tub. I rush over to inspect closer.

This is the most beautiful tub I have ever seen. The stone wall has a waterfall that trickles down to fill the tub. Reaching in I touch the water and realize this is absolutely the bathe spoke of. And the view, the view is amazing. I turn to Justin.

He is standing there with a proud look on his face. "Are you happy, Momma? Do you feel as special and as loved as you are?"

I throw myself to him with arms extended and say, "I can't believe you did this for me." Wiping a tear from my eye I continue, "Nobody has ever made me feel this way. I love you more than you could ever know." Leaning in I give him a lasting peck on the lips and then hug him tight.

"I love you too," Justin reassures me. Separating us, Justin leans back and says, "I'll be in the room right next door if you need anything. I arranged this for you and I want you to enjoy it without me interfering."

"No," I demand! Realizing my tone I explain, "No Love. Stay here with me. At least for the rest of the day. Let's enjoy this tub together. We didn't get to enjoy the last one."

Justin looks at me for reassurance. "I guess I can just wait to move my stuff until later"

"That's my boy. Stay here with me for now. Go get your suit on," I say as I walk to the bags to retrieve mine. As I lift the top I see the perfect suit for me. Pulling out the single piece and setting on the dresser catches Justin's eye, but he quickly refocuses.

As Justin disappears into the bathroom I pull my panties off my hips from beneath my dress and let it fall to the floor. Grabbing the bottom of the dress I lift it off over my head revealing what I had forgotten about earlier. My breasts are resting on top of the bra Justin had picked out from me. It doesn't matter now and I pull the bra off over my head as well.

Of course I'm bent over getting my panties off the floor when Justin walks out. I stand up quickly holding my clothes in front of me acting as though they are covering something. "Baby, can you give me a couple more minutes? I'll call when you can come out."

A huge accepting smile races across his face as he turns back to the bathroom and replies, "Of course, Momma."

I set my clothes down on the dresser in front of me and look at my reflection. My large breasts are hanging there poised above a tone stomach. I reach for the one piece bathing suit and search for the shoulder straps. I hold one in each hand as I hold the tiny amount of material in front of me. I bought this for the spring break beach. I have no idea why I feel compelled to wear it for Justin, but I do.

Bent over I step my right foot in then my left. I stand back up and pull the crotch into place. The white material is thin in width across my mound and covers in the rear like a cheeky bikini. Well, maybe a little more cheek is showing than a normal cheeky bikini. Feeding my right arm through and then the left I set the shoulder straps into place. Seeing my reflection I let out a little giggle. I have this tiny bikini on and my breasts are completely out.

I know every guy could appreciate that, it is not the message I want to be sending my Son. Pulling on the inner most parts of what could be considered the neckline, I cover the large pendulant breasts. The white bathing suit is tight on my body.

The suit is especially tight across my chest. The suit is designed to expose some side cleavage, but I am not sure it is supposed to be this much. I look myself over one more time and head to the tub.

I climb in and find a comfortable seat facing the ocean. "Justin," I call for the man waiting on me.

"Ready Mom," he asks?

Girlishly giggling I respond, "Of course Love, or I wouldn't have called for you. Now come get in." I turned toward him and slowly stood up, showcasing my body wrapped in this sexy bathing suit. I gave him a one finger signal to come to me. The kind you would expect in the seductive scenes of movies.

Signaling him over seemed like the sexiest thing I have ever done. Why was that sexy to me? Justin just moved to me without words. For the first time I had left my Son unable to say to anything.

"Baby," I coo, "Do you want to get in the water?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Justin replies as if he had never seen me a day in his life.

Looking into my Son's eyes as I lowered myself back into the water, "You know you have made me feel more loved than I have ever felt. It's like you know exactly what to say and do. I am so proud of you."

About to speak again Justin cuts in, "Momma, you deserve more than I can even give you. You've done everything for me. You're also the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You are incredible."

All I can do is look into his eyes. I want to be closer to him. I can feel the urge to touch him. My blood feels warm in my body. Oh my god. He's moving over to me.

The water moves away from his chiseled stomach as he moves to me. His eyes are intense. I can tell he has one thing on his mind. I've seen a similar look on the face of every man before him. The look Justin is giving me shows a lot more. It shows love. I can see how much he truly loves me.

His hands finally reach me. Firmly grasping my shoulders he pulls me into him. Just like the first time I was kissed, I feel electricity as his lips touch mine. I want and need more. His chest is pushed tight against mine. I can feel his groin pressing into me. I have never felt so connected, or impassioned, or in love!

As the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced ends, we both draw back to look into each other's eyes. The man I love more than anything is holding me tightly. The water dripping off of him and the sunset on the ocean behind him is nearly more than I can handle. I lean forward for another kiss.

As we continue to kiss I can feel his tongue sweep into my mouth. As I caress his tongue with my own, more bolt of electricity shoot through my body. His strong, open hands move to my nearly bare bottom and pull my pelvis into his. I can feel how hard and undeniably large he is. Lust, passion, love and million more feelings course through my veins needing this man to take me.

Breaking the kiss I lean back and look at my Son, "Justin, I want you so badly."

"I want you too," he interrupts.

"No Baby," I say reluctantly, "we can't do this. No matter what we feel, we just can't."

Looking at me with an indescribable look of defeat Justin says, "Momma, we don't have to do anything more. I love you. You love me. We should be able to show that affection."

Cutting him off again I say, "Baby, please don't make this harder."

Pulling me in closer he tells me, "Momma, we will abstain from penetration. Other than that, there's no sense in not allowing ourselves to be truly loved."

"Justin," pausing to catch my thoughts for second I continue, "are you sure you will be ok? I don't think you will feel satisfied."

Giving me the look he does anytime I say something silly he responds, "Satisfied? I wouldn't feel satisfied if I couldn't kiss you, or hold you, or tell you how much I love you. That's what makes me feel satisfied, Momma."

The feeling of pure love, the hottest, truest, deepest love began to pour over me. My whole body feels hot and in tune with the man holding me. My lips pulse needing to touch his. We lock eyes again just before he presses his lips to mine again. His hands, still holding my cheeks, pulls me tight again and kneads each cheek. I'm connected to him.

I can't feel where I begin and he ends. His large, hard member is splitting my legs. I allow myself to lower onto it and squeeze my legs together. His eyes light up. I know he is feeling satisfied.

As we continue to kiss in this way, our passion only grows stronger. I know our love will continue forever. This is my man. He will be with me forever. He is my Son.

Gently I place my hands on his chest and push him away. As the lust fills to the brim he can tell he is in for a treat. I slowly rise out of the water. My thin white bathing suit is now somewhat see through.

KathyandJ
KathyandJ
32 Followers
12