Mother's Magic Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinn4kin
sinn4kin
106 Followers

Claire took a deep breath. She knew her sister was right. She stared straight ahead and whispered: "Do it."

She slid low in her seat. Partly so she wouldn't be spotted by anyone walking past and partly so she couldn't see her son's face in the rearview mirror. But she could still hear.

"Okay Tiger," her sister purred in the backseat. "You just relax and let Aunty Ames take care of this for you."

Claire winced as her sister's soft murmurs of approval and a wet, sloppy sucking sound emanated from the backseat. She put her hands over her ears but it didn't seem to help, and she cringed as she listened to the unmistakable sound of her son getting a blowjob from his aunt right behind her.

Claire couldn't take any more. She reached for the car keys. She needed to turn the radio on to drown out the sound of her son getting sucked off. But just as she was about to turn the ignition she heard it.

Claire whirled around. "What was that?"

Amy was bent over Tommy's lap, his sweatpants around his ankles as she lustily sucked on his cock. With a gasp, she popped her mouth off his stiff, saliva-coated pole. "What's wrong? Is someone coming?!"

"No! What was that noise?"

"What noise?"

"I thought Tommy said something?"

Amy looked at her as if she was crazy. "He didn't say anything. Now keep an eye out."

She bent over her nephew and slid her mouth around his cock again, her lips working up and down as she jerked his shaft with the same rhythm.

But this time Claire didn't look away. Her eyes were locked on her son's face. He was still staring out toward the sunlight beneath the maples as if completely unaware that his favorite aunt, her top half-open, was lying across his lap and joyfully sucking his cock.

Then it happened. His lower lip barely moved, no more than a tremor, but the soft unh sound he made was unmistakable.

Claire cried out, "There! You must have heard that!" Her eyes were alight with hope.

But her sister didn't hear a thing. Her eyes were shut and her hand was a blur as she gave her full attention to vigorously sucking her nephew's big, stiff cock. Claire went to touch her but Amy's eyes suddenly popped open and she pulled her mouth off with a gasp as cum spilled out from between her lips.

"Whoa, jackpot!" Amy grinned as a second spurt shot straight up into the air from her nephew's knob, and then returned her tongue to his cock and balls, licking and sucking and cleaning up every drop of cum.

His lip trembled and he made another breathy unh.

"He did it again!" Claire said. She shook Amy's shoulder, desperate to get her attention, completely oblivious to the fact that her sister's lips and face were smeared with Tommy's cum.

"Hear what?!" Amy hissed, obviously far more interested in getting every drop out of her nephew's sticky cock than anything her sister had to say.

"He made a noise. Right when he, umm, finished. Tommy made a noise."

"Did he?" She sat up and wiped a last pearl of cum from the corner of her mouth as she gave her nephew an appreciative gaze. "Well, I'm glad he enjoyed himself. I know I did."

"You don't understand!" Claire said. "He never makes any kind of noise, not a sound. Not since the accident!"

For the first time, Amy seemed to sense what her sister was getting at. "Claire, don't get your hopes up. It was just a reflex action, a response to certain...umm...stimuli."

Claire felt her hopes rapidly fading as her sister pulled her son's sweatpants back up and tucked his spent but thoroughly cleaned cock out of sight.

Claire stretched toward the backseat and turned her son's face toward her. "Tommy, are you there?"

But he stared past her with those million-mile-away eyes.

"Did he do it before?" Claire asked.

Amy was buttoning her top back up as she ducked and checked herself in the rearview mirror to make sure she hadn't got cum in her hair. "Huh? Do what?"

"That sound! When you sucked him off in his bedroom, did he make that sound?!"

"I don't know. Maybe. I was kind of distracted. Look, I've got him ready like you wanted. Ask the specialist and see if he thinks it's anything. Maybe just don't explain the...umm...exact circumstances. But Claire," she said, as she reached for the door handle, "don't get your hopes up."

*~*~* Part III *~*~*

Don't get your hopes up. Her sister's words echoed in Claire's head. Now, the specialist was telling her the exact same thing.

Claire had left out certain details when explaining the strange sound - like the part about her son only making the soft unh noise while his aunt was sucking his cock - but he had also insisted it was most likely a reflex action. The sound didn't mean there was anyone home.

In fact, they hadn't even called Tommy there to examine him.

"Claire, we've exhausted all of our options when it comes to Thomas. I know this is going to be hard to hear, but we feel it's time to stop thinking about trying to cure his condition and time to start thinking about how to manage it. Your son is going to be like this for a long, long time - very probably until the end of his life. For his sake, and for yours, you need to start seriously looking into arrangements for permanent care. There are government agencies that - "

Claire didn't hear the rest. She couldn't, not with the blood roaring inside her skull and the tears cascading down her cheeks. She frantically grabbed her son's shoes, struggling with the laces as she desperately tried to get them undone. Behind her the specialist droned on, trying to console her, trying to convince her, while the young blonde intern gently took the shoes from her, calmly unlaced them, and placed them on Tommy's feet as she dropped her head in sympathy.

Hours had passed. Claire had brought her son home, her tears now long cried out.

She'd known from the start this was how it might end. They told her in a case like this, with so little known about the syndrome, there was little hope. But hope was the only thing Claire had, and the sound her son had made, small as it may have been, had kept her hope burning.

Tommy was in his usual spot on the couch. He was already in his pajamas with his head turned toward the window, but the daylight was gone; twilight had come.

"Let's go Tommy, it's time for bed. Up."

He responded immediately to her command and stood, waiting.

Claire stared up at her baby boy's beautiful face. He had grown so fast. Eighteen years. The son she had once cradled in her arms was now nearly a foot taller than her. Their time had gone by so fast.

He always seemed to be running somewhere, to soccer practice, to a friend's house. He could be halfway out the door, his lunch half-eaten, but all it took was a look from Claire to bring him back to hug her in his arms. "I love you, Mom," he'd tell her, and then he'd be gone again.

Claire stepped toward her son and slid her arms around his waist as she pressed her cheek against his chest. She squeezed him tightly and said, "Hug me, Tommy."

His arms stayed at his sides. He stared straight ahead, his face serene.

Claire hugged him even harder, burrowing her face into his pajama top and letting his familiar scent fill her senses. "Please," she whispered, and brought her son's arm up to her waist. But when she let go it fell back to his side, motionless.

She pushed herself away from him, her eyes glistening with tears and her heart heavy. But deep inside, a small flame of hope still burned.

"Tommy, make that sound you made when Aunt Amy was...touching you."

His only reply was a blink.

"Tommy," she said, louder this time. "Make that sound. Make it for mommy."

The silence was deafening.

Claire wrung her hands together and her eyes dropped below his waist as she searched for the telltale bulge of a hard-on. Her cheeks colored crimson as the realized she was actually hoping her son had an erection and she hurried to the window and closed the curtains as night descended.

She turned on a small lamp in the corner of the room. "Sit down, Tommy."

Her son sat back down at the edge of the pale pool of light. Claire sat beside him.

She swallowed hard. "Make that sound, Tommy."

He stared toward the small lamp. His lips didn't move.

Claire took a deep breath. She felt faint. She pressed her palm against his thigh, the cotton of his pajama bottoms soft against her skin. Then she slowly slid her hand higher, searching, her eyes locked on his face. And she froze as her fingers brushed against her son's half-hard cock.

Her eyes immediately dropped to his lap, the thick outline now obvious. Claire double-checked the window to make sure the curtains were completely closed and then delicately dragged one finger along the rise between her son's legs. "Make that sound, Tommy. Please."

He stared straight ahead, oblivious. He didn't respond when Claire added a second finger, slowly rubbing them back and forth, and didn't even blink when she gave in and started using her whole hand.

Claire licked her lips, so dry they felt like they might crack. She squeezed Tommy's cock through the thin cotton of his pajamas. Her son may not have responded to her voice, but he was definitely reacting to her touch.

His cock had become completely erect, and so thick she could barely get her fingers around it. Claire's back arched reflexively as she tugged on his erection. He was so big. He was so hard.

"Come on, Tommy," she whispered. Her hand moved back and forth, rubbing his stiff length through the soft fabric. "Make that sound."

Her eyes went back and forth from his hard-on to his mouth, watching for even the slightest tremor. His lips didn't move, but his cock strained against his cotton pajama bottoms like a stuck tent pole. Claire had seen her son hard dozens of times since the onset of his condition, and had always tried to ignore the almost inevitable erection as she showered or dressed him. But she couldn't ignore it now.

She quickly pushed his pajama bottoms down, letting his hard cock spring free. Her hand immediately went to his stiff organ. She wrapped her fingers around it and began to stroke.

"Come on, Tommy," she pleaded. "Make that sound for mommy."

Her eyes darted back and forth between his lips and his cock. She pumped her hand up and down his eight-inch length, and couldn't help noticing the way her son's balls bounced as she stroked him.

"Come on, baby," she whispered. "Make that sound."

Her eyes were glued to his cock now. His knob was swollen and starting to turn purple, and as she fisted his rock-hard shaft she saw a big drop of pre-cum ooze from the tip.

"Come on...come on," she moaned, her hand a blur on her son's stiff cock. "You can do it, baby. Come for mommy."

Claire started and leapt up from the couch as if she'd just realized it was on fire. Clamping her hand to her mouth in horror, she thought, Jesus Christ, Claire, what the hell was that?!

She had meant to say Make that noise for mommy. Where the words that had instead flowed out of her mouth came from, she had no idea, but they had instantly made her ashamed.

Tommy, for his part, didn't seem bothered at all by her choice of vocabulary. He continued to stare innocently at the pool of light in the corner, his pajama bottoms around his ankles and his stiff cock still standing straight up.

Claire ran her fingers through her hair and paced back and forth. Was she really doing this? Was this how far she was willing to go in the remote possibility it might cause her son to make that sound again?

Tommy sat on the couch, blissfully unaware of his mother's moral dilemma, his erection showing no sign of subsiding.

Claire nervously chewed her bottom lip as she eyed her son's erection and tried to fight back the guilt threatening to consume her. What kind of mother gives her son a handjob? Even worse, she'd been jerking him off for who knew how long and he hadn't even made a peep.

Her thoughts flashed back to that afternoon. Tommy in the backseat. His aunt's mouth sliding up and down his stiff cock. She could see his lip vibrating. That tiny murmur the sweetest sound she'd heard since his first cry.

Claire knew she had to hear it again. She'd already asked her sister to make her nephew come twice. What kind of mother would she be if she wasn't willing to make the same sacrifice she'd asked Amy to make?

Claire nervously sat back down beside her son. "Tommy, mommy is only doing this because she loves you. If you...if you want me to stop, you have to tell me."

She tentatively slid her fingers back around him. His cock was still so stiff. She started to stroke him again, and as she squeezed her son's shaft another clear drop of precum oozed from his knob.

"Make that sound, honey." Claire slid her other hand between his legs, fondling his balls as she kept stroking him. "Make that sound for mommy."

Claire pressed herself closer, her breast against his arm as she kept jerking him off. She pulled him, pumped him, stroked and tugged on him. Her wrist was starting to get sore. She'd been at it for at least ten minutes and his knob was a deep purple from the workout she was giving his cock, but he still showed no signs of coming and still hadn't made a sound.

Claire switched hands. Then she started using both hands, pumping them in tandem up and down her son's thick eight-incher. "Come on, baby, do it for mommy. Make that sound."

Suddenly, she heard her sister's voice in her head: Tommy definitely needs a warm mouth wrapped around his big cock if he's gonna come.

Claire's mouth went bone dry as the shocking realization hit her: when Tommy had made the noise in the backseat his aunt had been sucking on him. All she was doing was giving him was a handjob.

With both hands still locked around her son's painfully erect cock, she whispered, "Is that what you want, Tommy? Do you need me to suck you?"

His lips didn't move, but his cock twitched between her fingers.

Claire's thoughts flashed back to the rear seat of her car, her son's cock standing straight up, a thin strand of his cum between his swollen knob and his aunt's mouth. She could still hear the sound he'd made in her head, so soft, but the sweetest sound she'd ever heard, and the thought she might never hear it again nearly overwhelmed her.

A vice tightened around her heart; tears welled in her eyes. The doctor's voice echoed through her thoughts: you need to start seriously looking into arrangements for permanent care.

Claire shook her head. Not that. Not permanent care. Never. She knew what she had to do.

She squeezed her son's bare thigh. "Mommy's going to do something for you honey, but she's only doing it because she loves you," she said, her voice cracking.

Claire brushed her shoulder-length hair back behind her ear to make sure it didn't get in the way and, with one hand tightly wrapped around her son's shaft, bent over his lap.

His cock slid easily between her lips, the taste of his precum surprisingly sweet against her tongue. She circled it a few times around the tip and, as any apprehensions she'd had slowly faded away, started to suck on his knob.

Claire couldn't remember the last time she'd given a guy a blowjob, but instinct seemed to take over. She gently bobbed her head up and down, taking more and more of Tommy's cock in her mouth, surprised at how natural it felt to be sucking on her son.

Her hand pumped up and down as she pleasured him with her mouth, his shaft quickly becoming slick with her saliva. He was so stiff. His cock tasted so good. Claire barely stifled a moan as she sucked him, her back arching as her efforts became more and more intense.

And then she heard it. Unh.

Claire popped her son's cock out of her mouth with a gasp and swiveled her head to look up at him. "Tommy?!"

His face betrayed no sign of having made any sound. He still stared impassively toward the light in the corner as if completely unaware that his mom was bent over his lap, eagerly sucking on his stiff cock. Had she imagined the sound she thought she'd just heard?

Claire swore in frustration. How was she supposed to keep her eyes on her son's face with her head buried in his lap? It only took a moment for the answer to come to her.

She quickly stood and shucked Tommy's pajama bottoms from around his ankles. Tossing the pants aside, she spread her son's legs and kneeled between them as she gripped his cock again. This time, she'd be able to see.

Claire started to suck her son off again, her eyes locked on his face as she worked her wet mouth up and down his thick cock with a renewed enthusiasm. She was determined to hear him make that noise again and she vigorously pumped his cock with her hand as she sucked on the first few inches.

Tommy's lower lip quivered and a soft unh vibrated out.

Claire's eyes went wide and she sprang to her feet. "Tommy? Tommy!" She held her son's face, wild with hope as she searched his eyes for any glimmer of the boy she'd once known.

"Tommy, I know you're in there! Make that sound again, Tommy. Make that sound for mommy!"

In a flash she was back on her knees again, frantically rolling her tongue around the head of her son's cock as she kept her eyes glued to his face.

She lashed her tongue against the underside of his knob and then planted kisses up and down the length of his stiff cock as she kept pumping him with her hand. "Please, Tommy, please. Make that sound again!"

Claire wrapped her lips around her son's cock once more, stretching her mouth wide as she tried to work her way as far down his thick pole as she could go. She gagged when he hit the back of her throat and pulled her mouth away, gasping for air. But in an instant she had her lips back around him, desperately sucking her son's cock as her eyes pleaded make that sound for me, baby!

Tommy still stared toward the corner, apparently unaware his mom was between his legs, valiantly trying to deep throat his cock. Then his lower lip quivered again and another unh vibrated out.

"Mmhmm!" Claire moaned around her son's cock and sucked on him even harder, wanting more. Needing more.

Her hand pumped his rock-hard shaft in perfect unison with her mouth as she bobbed up and down in his lap. For Claire, it wasn't her son's cock in her mouth - it was hope.

She worked her wet lips down and around his thick pole, filling her mouth with as much of his hard cock as she could handle, worshipping his stiff length with her tongue, her eyes glued to his face as she tried to coax one more unh from her son's mouth.

Her son's lower lip quivered and she jerked him even harder, desperate to hear him make that sound again. "Mmhmm...mmhmm," she moaned in encouragement, as she sucked him faster and faster.

And she got her answer.

His lower lip trembled, but the only sound was a liquid snap as cum squirted out of his cock and flooded the back of Claire's throat.

She gasped as she pulled her head back and her son's cum came spilling out of her mouth. Then a second shot spurted from the tip of his cock, just missing her face as it splattered across her wrist and his thigh.

Tommy's cock kept twitching, cum oozing from the top like a volcano as it ran down the length of his shaft toward his balls and dripped onto the couch.

"Oh, shit!" Claire swore and raced to the bathroom. She spat what was left of her son's cum into the sink and grabbed a towel and a wet hand cloth as she raced back to the living room.

Tommy was sitting there just like he always did, expressionless as he gazed toward the small pool of light in the corner. Except this time he was naked from the waist down, his cock, his thigh and the cushions beneath him splattered with sticky white cum.

sinn4kin
sinn4kin
106 Followers