Mother's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
btraven
btraven
320 Followers

"My life has been such a mess, and now I've made a mess of yours." "No, Mom!" He protested.

"I wonder if its so wrong to be intimate with my own son. It should be wrong, but it feels so good - and not just the physical kind of good." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Jack, if you don't want to - I'll understand - but please don't think badly of your mother."

Jack's cock was throbbing so badly he was afraid he was going to come in pants just standing there. Without saying a word he stripped in front of his mother. He surprised himself by not feeling any embarrassment. He threw his clothes on the floor and joined his mother on the bed.

He grabbed his mother's tit with both hands, firmly and almost roughly, and His mother's milk poured into his mouth, and he drank deeply.

"Oh, Jack.", she moaned as he relieved the pressure from her breast. Jack heard himself making loud slurping sounds as he hungrily sucked at his mother's breast. Jack almost jumped out his skin as he felt his mother's cool hand at his cock. She tenderly and expertly stroked it just like he would have done it for himself. He almost felt himself climaxing, but his mother backed away just in time, leaving his cock quivering with excitement and frustration. She guided him to the source of her warmth between her legs. His cock slid into his mother effortlessly. She was hot and wet.

"Ooh, Mom." he moaned with sheer pleasure.

As he suckled he let his teeth scrap lightly against his mom's nipple. She bucked her hips against him, pushing him further into his mother's pussy. Jack reached under his mom and felt his mother's rounded buttocks.

"Come on, Jack, *fuck* me." his mother said in a strained whisper. He was a little shocked and also not a little turned on by his mother's use of profanity. Jack drove his hips into his mother as he bit gently into her nipple. His mother returned his thrusts and soon their bodies were moving in a heated rhythm by themselves.

"Fuck your mother." she moaned. Jack switched breasts and felt a fresh spray of warm milk in his mouth.

"Mom ... Mom ... Mom." he heard himself moaning involuntarily. Their hips bucked wildly against each other as mother and son came together in a shuddering, cathartic orgasm.

"God, that was good, Jack." his mother smiled. "That was so good and I don't feel the least bit guilty, do you?"

Jack shook his head and couldn't help but smile back. It was true. He didn't feel guilty or ashamed. He actually felt a genuine love and closeness to his mother that he never had dreamt of. There was absolutely nothing wrong with making love to this beautiful and lovely lady who gave him birth.

"I love you, Mom." He heard his voice crack as he hugged his mother tightly.

"I love you, too, Jack." They embraced and he could actually feel himself stirring again.

"Oh, Jack, I wish we could do it once more, but you've got to get back to school." His cock was erect again.

"I could call in sick ..."

"No, Jack, we can't let this part of us displace other things in our life. "Besides, we've got tonight to look forward to." she said playfully as she ran her hands through his hair.

He looked down at his mother without doleful eyes.

"Tonight." she reminded him.

In school Jack was distracted. I actually fucked my mother, he though with a mixture of excitment - and shame. He realized that this was a fulfillment of a sexual fantasy he had long suppressed. He didn't know what this meant for him and Mom but he knew he didn't want it to end.

"... Jack Baker?" Jack was startled from his reverie. He realized with alarm that Mr. Humbert his geometry teacher, was addressing him.

"Huh, could you repeat the question, Sir?" He replied awkwardly.

The class roared with laughter, and Jack just wanted to crawl under the desk.

"Sorry to disturb your sleep, Mr. Baker." Humbert said sacastically. "Now, class who knows the answer?" Hands all around Jack were immediately raised in response.

Finally, the 3:00 bell rang and Jack quickly darted out the door. He raced to the exit but was stopped before he could reach the door.

"Why are you avoiding me, Jack?" said Sara Jo, giving him a hurt look.

"I'm not avoiding you." Jack tried to reply in reassuring voice.

"Well, it certainly seems that way, Jack Baker."

She looked him in the eye. "Is there some else, Jack?"

"No, Sara Jo, God no. I've been busy. With my mother. I'm trying to help her out around the house. She has her hands full with the new baby."

"Of course, Jack, I feel so foolish. How is your mom doing, anyway?"

"Well, she's doing just much better. I'm just trying to help out where I can." he said in voice that sounded to him a little too nervous.

"If there's anything I can do to help please let me know, Jack" she said sympathetically.

"Thanks, Sara Jo. Look, I've got to run. We'll talk later, OK."

**

Her bedroom was dark. For a moment Jack thought she wasn't home and paniced. But when he peeked into his mom's bedroom he saw that she was waiting for him. The soft flickering light from many candles outlined his mother's nudity and she laid across the bed smiling up at him. They made love slowly in the candlelight. He started to learn how to sense responses in his mother's body and pace himself accordingly. Jack and his mother took their time exploring each other bodies. They slowly built up their passion as they fucked until they came together in a warm embrace.

Later that night they changed tactics and teased each other mercilessly as they fucked each other hard, almost rough; and came together in a violent orgasm. Throughout the night they took turns waking up one another and fucking. In the morning they were exhausted and sweaty, and the bedsheet was full of come stains and milk. Jack woke up groggily with a raging hard-on brushing against the crack of his mother's bare ass. His mother, feeling him stirring against her, awakened; and they proceeded to fuck in the morning light.

A few days later Jack moved into his mother's bedroom. Since he spent most of his time there anyway, it made perfect sense to both of them. Jack and his mother could not keep there hands off one another. They fucked every four hours during Jack's 'feedings', and would often find time in between. They tried everything together; and were constantly finding new ways to tease and excite each other. She introduced him to oral sex; and Jack went wild as soon as his mother took his cock into her mouth. Mom sucked him and teased his with her tongue until he shoot his load into her mouth in a screaming orgasm. Jack also tried oral sex on his mom which he did not particularly enjoy himself but he did get off on how excited his mother became as she locked her legs around his head and bucked her hips wildly.

Jack and his mom enjoyed when he loving applied lotion to her body to avoid scars from streach marks. He would spend hours lovingly rubbing in the creamy lotion into her swollen breasts, rounded hips and buttocks. They would always end up fucking during these sessions. One time his mother greased up his cock with liberal amounts of the lotion, and got down on all fours so he could fuck her ass. Jack had heard about anal sex and always considered it somewhat perverted. But he was not prepared for the exquisite pleasure of his mother's tight ass as he pushed his cock past his mother's sphincter and deep into her rectum. He fucked slowly at first because he was concerned about any pain he might be causing his mother, but she egged him on with breathy obscenities which caused him to start fucking his mother's ass harder. He finally came in an intense orgasm in which he pumped his mother's ass with his semen. After that first time, anal sex became one of their favorites. He knew it caused her some discomfort but strangly enough to Jack the small amount of pain that accompanied the pleasure seemed to be part of the excitment for both of them.

His mother enjoyed teasing him. Knowing his facination with her underwear, she would dress up in lingerie and strut around provacatively until Jack grabbed her and threw her on the bed. Since his mother's breasts were now two cups sizes larger, her cleavage would overfill many of her old brassieres - which of course enhanced the effect for Jack. His mother would pick out entire outfits with a dress, jewelry, stockings, high heels and lingerie, and do a slow strip tease in front of him. She would dress topless, bottomless - anything to drive him wild. After finding out Jack's facination with garterbelts, she went shopping one morning and met him at the door when he came home from school wearing nothing but siver earrings, a black garterbelt, seamed dark sheer stockings, 5" spike heels - and a wicked smile. They didn't even make it to the bed that time as they fucked with abandon on the living room floor.

** Not unsurprising breastplay was a regular part of their sexual repetoire. They would frequently fuck with Jack laying down and with his mother sitting on him with her pendulous breasts hanging over him. In this position they could confortably fuck while Jack sucked his mother's swollen tits. He would usually end soaking in his mom's milk as his mother rode him to a blissful orgasm. When Jack and his mother discovered the delights of anal sex, they found they could use the same position. Jack would stick his cock up his mother's tight ass while he sucked milk from her breasts. She liked the control that this position gave them as they butt fucked; and Jack thought this gave him the best -or was it breast- of both worlds.

One day after Jack and his mother were going at it hot and heavy on the bed, his mother suggested something new.

"Sure, Mom." Jack said eagerly. He was always willing to try something new.

She laid on her side, which caused both of her heavy breasts to flop together.

"Jack, lay on your side facing me, and slide up a little, Baby."

She took his engorged cock and inserted in between her breasts.

"Mmmm, I like this, Mom." he said as he revelled in the feel of her smooth, warm breastflesh against his cock.

"Now, just fuck Mom's tits, Honey" she said in a Mae West imitation.

Jack needed no further instruction and started fucking his mom's cleavage. This was true delight. Warm milk started leaking from her nipples and run down his cock.

"God, Mom." He squeezed both of her breasts together tightly around his cock. Milk started squirted in the air and on his abdomen.

She was squirming now. Jack knew his mother could orgasm just from heavy breast play. With both hands he kneaded her breasts and fucked her cleavage. Her breasts were heavy and full and posessed a inner warmth that radianted into his cock. His mom's breasts were slick with her milk which provided the needed lubrication as he fucked her tits. Jack didn't survive this ecstasy for long because he soon came to orgasm. Alarmed suddenly, he tried to move himself away from his mom; but he discovered too late as he shoot wave after wave of white jism into his mother's face.

Jack sat up suddenly and looked at his mother concerned. Big wads of his semen hung from his mother's left cheek and chin.

"Sorry, Mom, I got kinda carried away."

"Don't be silly, Jack." She gave him a smile that warmed his heart.

"It's supposed to be good for the skin." she said as she rubbed the mess into her face. She saw his horrified reaction and smiled.

"It's OK, Jack." she said reassuringly.

**

His mother was washing dishes as he entered the kitchen.

"Hi, Babe." she said with turning around.

Without saying a word he reached around his mother and cupped her breasts through her dress. He reached into the front of his mother's dress and slipped his hand into the top of of her brassiere, feeling the warmth of her bare breast inside.

"Mmmm. Let's go in the bedroom, Jack."

"No. I've got a better idea, Mom"

With the other hand he lifted the back of his mother's dress to her waist. He pinched his mother's nipple and felt her warm milk drop down his fingers while he yanked down his mother's panties over the swell of her ass.

"Oooh, Jack.", his mother moaned.

Jack took the plastic bottle of dishwashing detergent from the counter and squirted a big glob of the green liquid onto his palm. He unzipped himself and spread the goo onto his erect cock. He transferred the remainder of the glob onto his index finger, and, then, rubbed it into the crack of his mom's ass.

His mother squirmed. "Brrr, its cold, Jack."

"I'll warm it up for you, Mom." His finger found his mother's anus. He poked it into his mother's ass and spread the goo with a circular motion. Used to anal play now, she relaxed her sphincter and spread her legs at his intrusion.

"Jack, do it. Fuck your mother's ass." she said in growing excitment.

Jack placed his cock against his mother's asshole. He pushed and slid with little resistance into her ass.

He kissed the back of her neck as he pushed into his mother's butt.

"Oh, Mom." he heard himself moan.

He bit her earlobe lightly as he started fucking her ass.

"Motherfucker." she goaded. She knew calling him a motherfucker always excited him.

"You love it, Mom." He was thrusting harder now. His mother was bucking her ass back against him in sync with him. He knew they were both close now.

"Oh...oh...oh!" he grunted as he came in his mother's ass. He felt his mother's body tighten and relax under his embrace.

They both collapsed to the cold kitchen floor and held other tenderly.

**

Their lives were changed, forever changed, by their new relationship. They were still mother and son but so much more. They were lovers and best friends and confidants. The intensity of their sexual relationship scared them at first. Was all there always this sexual tension between a mother and son that is normally suppressed, only to be unsatifactorily fulfilled in proxy sexual relationships? Maybe this sheer intensity of the sex between a mother and son is the real origin of the incest taboo. It was a obsession; a sexual addiction that could easily threatened to displace everything else in their lives. Jack and his mother knew they had to control the flames of their passions to keep it from consuming their lives. They still fucked like rabbits around the clock; but his mother was always careful to make sure that the mundane matters of everyday life were still attended to. Jack not only kept up at school but actually starting excelling. Jack knew at the end of each day his mother would waiting for him - usually with some new sexual kink that would drive them to new sexual heights as they fucked through the night.

**

His mom insisted that he keep up relationships with other girls. She reminded him that he would grow tired of her when she was old and gray. He vehemently protested, but she told him it would be healthier for him anyway to maintain other relationships. Grudgingly, he agreed and called up Sara Jo. Sara Jo was happy to hear from him, and they chatted amicably. They finally agreed on a dinner date for Saturday evening.

Sara Jo was eager to resume their relationship. Jack was surprised to find that he had actually missed her. His yet-unfullfilled relationship with Sara Jo could never compete with the depth of his emotional and sexual relationship with his mother, but there was no reason why they had to compete at all. The innocence of his relationship with Sara Jo was simply in a different category with the overwhelming intensity of the one with his mother. Perhaps there was room for both relationships in his life. His mother, as unsual, was right.

Later that evening he drove Sara Jo to a secluded spot on a hill overlooking the lights of the city. They kissed for a while and soon progressed into heavy petting. He smoothly slipped his hand into her blouse and into the top of her bra. His breasts, although large by the standards of most highschool girls - and boys- were much smaller that his mother's and lacked the heavy plumpness he was accustomed to. Still they were warm and soft and had a certainly perkiness that added to their charm. He reached for the snap of her brassiere, but as always before Sara Jo reached out in alarm to stop him. This time, instead of pulling away, Jack kissed her deeply while lightly caressing her nipple with his hand that was still in her bra. He moved to her earlobe and bit it gently while he pinched her nipple between his fingers. He sensed when the resistance left her body. Looking at her directly in the eye he casually reached behind her and unsnapped Sara Jo's bra. She sat there tranfixed as he slowly unbuttoned the remainder of her blouse, leaving Sara Jo topless. He studied her body while Sara Jo looked away in embarassment. She was overwhelmed by the sudden confidence Jack was displaying. This confidence came easily to Jack now after a month of fucking his mother day and night. He now knew a woman's body almost as well as his own. He knew what subtle responses in a woman to look for that revealed resistance - or surrender. Sara Jo was no match for him.

Sara Jo's breasts, although lacking the voluptuousness of those of his mother, were sexy in their own fashion. Like her face, Sara Jo's breasts were sprinkled with light brown freckles. Her nipples were a much lighter pink than his mother's, and her areolas were more distinctly rounded. Judging from his mother and his own private studies of Playboy, Jack had come to the conclusion that the areolas of very large breasts tended to be somewhat distorted, maybe due to the streaching of the skin. Sara Jo sitting before him naked from the waist up was pretty and genuinely sexy in a way that different from the way his mother was sexy. He kissed Sara Jo gently and helped removed the remainder of her clothes. They made love tenderly in the back seat of his car. He enjoyed teaching her and guiding her as they slowly fucked. With his mother he was the student - and probably always would be - but with Sara Jo he could be the teacher.

After they came they held each other silently for a few moments.

"Jack, I've never seen like this. You see, so different, so much more grownup." she whispered. She thought for a moment and, then, said in a voice that revealed a crack, "You haven't been with any other girls, have you Jack?"

"Just my mother." He grinned. He laughed to himself at his private joke.

"I was afraid there was someone else, Jack." she said in a relieved voice.

"No, Sweetie." He kissed her on the forehead.

**

Jack came home after dropping off Sara Jo. His mother was waiting for him wearing the short babydoll nightgown that he had been so infatuated with lately. Her huge breasts protruded through red transparent material. He could see that she was not wearing the matching panties that came with the outfit.

"Well, how was it?"

"It was nice, Mom." he said in a guarded voice.

"Did you fuck her?" He winced slightly at his mother's coarseness. He and his mother were of course accustomed to using profanity in the heat of their passion. But it sounded somewhat course and rude to Jack's ear to use that term in reference to Sara Jo. Jack realized his thought was somewhat silly, though, because he and Sara Jo had certainly fucked.

"Yeah, Mom, but I don't really want to talk about it." He started removing his clothes.

"Was she as good as me?", his mother teased. She got up all fours with her back to him. Her big bare ass hung out obscenely from the bottom of the short nightgown.

"No one is as good as you, Mom." he said as he climbed up on the bed and mounted his mother. She had already pre-lubricated her ass with KY jelly, and his cock slid into his mother's rectum with little resistance. He reached under his mom and grabbed her full breasts. Milk immediately leaked into his palms. His little adventure with Sara Jo excited them both, and they rutted like dogs. His mother was a bitch in heat who pleaded with him to fuck her ass harder with a string of heated profanities. They moaned harshly in unison with each stroke until they came together in a screaming climax.

btraven
btraven
320 Followers