Mother's Milk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
648 Followers

"Oh I'm not that old! I'm not even 40 yet Tom. Lots of women have babies in their forties these days son," I said with reassurance. I noticed by his expression that he was actually thinking about it.

"Just promise me you will think about it Tom and discuss it with Jen. It would be a lot easier and cheaper for you than any of the other options. And think of how much the baby would look like you if he was half your brother and half your son," I said with a smile.

"Yes mum, of course I will think about it. It's such a generous thing you offer me. Too generous. I don't know if I should accept it even if Jen says yes."

His words were saying no but his face looked like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. I was offering him a ray of hope. A way to keep his wife happy and his marriage from falling apart. Let alone keep his own health as working himself to death at a young age wasn't going to help anyone.

"I would do anything to help you son. You should know that. I love you Tom and your happiness means everything to me," I said smiling at him with love.

"I love you too mum. But I'm not sure and how would we um.....you know conceive?" he blushed as he asked me, "Would we go through doctors and through the normal legal channels?"

I could see he was giving it serious thought now and that pleased me a lot. "No need son. We will just keep it amongst ourselves, no one else need know except the three of us. We can just use the good old turkey baster method," I said with a giggle, "It's simple and I fell pregnant with you on the first go, so I think I must be very fertile, even if that was a few years ago now. You could just come over on your way to work in the morning and leave a deposit in a cup for me and I would do the rest."

This made Tom blush. I know it was embarrassing him to think of cumming in a cup for his own mother to insert his sperm up inside her. But at the same time Tom was a man of logic and it did make a lot of sense in a lot of ways. He looked cute when he blushed.

"Well I don't know mum. I would have to give it some serious thought and talk to Jen about it of course," he said once he finally found his voice again. The mental image my idea gave him made him stuck for words for a few minutes.

"Yes of course Tom. You just let me know what you decide. Now you had better get home before Jen starts to worry."

He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and thanked me again for my generous offer and promised to keep me informed as soon as they made a decision. Then he went home, leaving me alone with my thoughts. Lying in bed alone that night, I started hatching up my plan.

I thought perhaps it might take Tom a week or so to get back to me, but I had under estimated how desperate Jen was. Then next morning while I was getting ready for work, there was a knock at my door. I thought to myself, as I opened the door, that it seemed earlier than usual for Tom to call in for a coffee on his way to work. But it was not my son, it was Jen.

"Oh good morning Jen, please come in. It's good to see you," I said as I invited her in, "Did you want a coffee?" I asked. I noticed how tired she looked, like she hadn't been getting much sleep lately.

"Thanks Marie, yes that would be good," Jen replied as she sat down at my kitchen table. I busied myself with the coffee and was about to make the usual small talk but she wasn't here for that. "Looks like it's going to rain huh," I said, as I put the coffees down on the table and sat opposite Jen.

"What? Oh yes, I guess so," she replied with obvious lack of interest. "Marie, I know it's early, but I need to discuss with you about your talk with Tom last night," she said with urgency.

"Oh yes, of course Jen."

Jen looked at me with the most serious expression I've ever seen her with in all the time I've known her. I had the feeling she had been awake all night thinking about it. "Marie, are you serious about your offer?" Jen inquired.

"Of course I am Jen. I just want you both to be happy. If I had the money I would give it to you for the IVF program, but I just don't have it. But this is something I can give you and I think it is the best option. I really don't like the idea of Tom working two jobs. He works so hard as it is," I replied.

"Yes, I know. I don't want him to have to do that either Marie. I will never see him," she said, "Well it is a most generous offer. Very unexpected and I have to be honest mum, I don't see any other solution to our problem. I just want a baby so bad. I'm sure you can understand that."

Jen was holding back the tears and it didn't go unnoticed that she called me mum, a first for her. I got up from my chair and hugged her.

"It will be OK Jen. I will be honored to carry your baby for you. It will bring us all closer I'm sure and I will have a special bond with my grandson," I said reassuringly.

"Or granddaughter," she retorted, smiling for the first time since she arrived. I smiled back at her. I could see that she was turning things over in her head. Lots of questions and concerns.

"Marie, if we accept your generous offer, and I think that we will, what do you want in return? What are your terms?" asked Jen. "We will of course pay for all medical expenses. But is there anything else you want?"

"Well, yes there is Jen. I gave it a lot of thought last night too and I remembered back to the time when Tom was a baby and the thing I liked most about being a mother was breast feeding. I would like Tom to bring the baby to me every morning on his way to work and let me have an hour or two alone with the baby so that I could feed it and also it would give you a chance to sleep in a little later. Everyone knows when you have a new born baby in the house that the mother gets very little sleep. Then you could come over once you've had a chance to get a shower in peace and had your breakfast and pick the baby back up."

Jen was taking it all in and considering my request as she sipped at her coffee. She is a practical girl and it did seem the only way to get what she wanted.

"Every day for 2 hours?" she questioned.

"Yes. Two hours out of 24 isn't a lot to ask is it Jen? You will still be the mother of course. I will be the nana and part-time wet nurse," I said with a grin, trying to make the serious situation a little less tense. But I knew it would be hard to give birth to a baby then hand it over to her and it was my way of coping with that. Plus I really wanted to enjoy the pleasure of breast feeding again.

Jen was giving it serious thought. She was silent for a few moments while she mulled it over. "That is a fair enough request Marie. I will discuss it when Tom when he gets home tonight. I will leave you to finish getting ready for work," she said as she got up from the table to leave. She gave me a hug at the door. "Thank you Marie," she said and gave me a smile. It was good to see her smiling again.

After work I arrived home to a bouquet of flowers waiting for me at my front door. It had been a long time since anyone brought me flowers. The note attached said: 'For the best mum in the world. I love you, Tom xxx' I smiled to myself and felt proud of my thoughtful son. Once inside I rang Tom at work to thank him. He was about to go into a meeting so wasn't able to chat, but promised me he would call in tomorrow morning on his way to work.

The next morning I got up earlier than usual and I wore something a little nicer than I ordinarily wear to work. I also put on some of my expensive perfume that I normally save for special occasions. I knew Tom was coming to see me for a coffee on his way to work and I just wanted to look and feel nice for him. Tom was early too, I had only just finished my makeup when he knocked at the door. He still had his own key and walked in anyway, the knock was really just to let me know he was there.

"Good morning mum," he called out.

"Hello son," I replied as I walked into the kitchen where he was waiting for me, "You're early for your cup of coffee Tom, do you have a meeting first thing or something?"

"No meeting mum. I just came to see you," he answered, "And you're looking good this morning mum." He smiled at me and leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Oh and you smell good too mum," he said noticing my perfume when he kissed my cheek, "You must have a hot date today huh."

"Oh just a coffee date with my son," I said, giving him a big grin, "Did you want a cup?"

"Yeah mum. Give me a cup, but hold the coffee," he said with a laugh.

It took me a few seconds to work out the joke. Then I laughed too. "Oh does that mean we are all going to go ahead? Jen is ok about it all?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes mum. We had a long talk last night and we have decided to accept your generous offer and we are both ok about your terms. It seems fair and it's the least we can do for all you will be doing for us," Tom said, "If it's ok with you mum. I thought perhaps I could come over here every morning on my way to work and um do the deed as it were, until you get pregnant." He was blushing a little now as he thought about the details of it all.

I couldn't be happier. I beamed a big smile at my son. Then handed him an empty clean cup. "Just leave it in the bathroom Tom and I will do the rest when you leave for work," I instructed.

Tom was a little embarrassed by the situation but made it easier by making jokes. "This will bring back memories of what I used to do in your bathroom mum," he said with a smirk, "But back then I didn't use a cup!"

"Yes and my hot water bill went down heaps when you moved out. All those long showers you used to take!" I retorted and we both laughed.

He leant in and gave me another kiss on the cheek on his way to the bathroom. "Thank you mum. Thank you for everything mum."

While he was in the bathroom I found the turkey baster and soaked it in boiling water to sterilize it. I was excited thinking about what my son was doing in the bathroom. I could actually feel myself getting wet and flushed. I wished I could be in there watching him. I lie. I wanted to be in there doing it for him.

He didn't take long, about ten minutes and I decided to stay in the kitchen when I heard the bathroom door open in case he felt awkward talking to me afterwards. He went straight to the front door and just called out goodbye to me as he left.

As soon as he had gone, I went to the bathroom with the turkey baster in hand. I picked up the cup of my son's cum and stared at it for a moment. I couldn't resist. I held it to my nose and sniffed in my son's scent. It smelt good. The temptation was too much. I dipped my finger in it and then sucked my finger. I had to taste my son's essence. Damn it tasted good! I wanted more. I glanced at the turkey baster in my left hand and then the cup of cum in my right. Fuck it! I thought to myself, one day isn't going to make any difference and I tipped the entire contents of the cup into my hungry mouth. I held it on my tongue, savoring my son's flavor for a moment before I swallowed.

It was delicious and made me so horny. I used my finger and rubbed all around the inside of the cup looking for more, sucking off the remnants of my son's masturbation session from my finger. Then I looked at the empty cup and felt guilty. But I told myself that I just needed to get that out of my system and that tomorrow I will use the turkey baster and no one need ever know.

I went to go finish my coffee before work, but decided I didn't want to wash away this taste just yet and so I just went to work. At times it was difficult to concentrate on my job, my mind kept drifting to thoughts of my son and how good his cum tasted. I wanted to know how it would taste direct from the source while still warm.

I could hardly wait to see Tom the next morning. This time instead of getting up early and being already dressed when he got here, I decided to stay in my nightie and I made sure I had worn a sexy one. Tom arrived as I was pouring my coffee. I had an empty cup on the table waiting for him.

"Morning mum," he greeted me as he came in with his key. He still knocked as he entered like always.

"Morning Tom," I returned the greeting, "Do you have time for a coffee as well son?"

"Just a quick one mum," he replied. I got out a third cup and poured him a coffee and sat at the table across from him.

"So um, how did it go yesterday mum?" he asked bashfully.

"Fine son, no problems," I answered, feeling a bit guilty that I was lying to my son.

"Ok that's good mum," he said a little nervously. I wasn't sure if it was just the topic that was making him blush or that his eyes kept diverting to my cleavage. The nightie I was wearing didn't leave a lot to the imagination. He took a big gulp of his coffee and stood up. "Right I guess I had better get on with it then." He picked up the empty cup and went to the bathroom.

I already had the turkey baster out ready. Again he was quick. I guess he just wanted to get it over and done with and get to work. I was getting wet again as the mental image of my son masturbating entered my mind. I found myself licking my lips in anticipation. I had already decided that I would get as much as I could in the turkey baster and then run my finger around the cup again and lick up any that was left. I just couldn't stop thinking about how good he tasted.

Tom left in a hurry, same as the day before, just calling out, "Bye mum." as he walked out the door.

I went straight to the bathroom. I found it wasn't that easy to get his cum from the cup into the turkey baster, but I eventually got most of it in there and then I used my finger and scooped up the last little bits, savoring as much as I could as I sucked my finger clean. It was too good. Almost addictive. I looked at Tom's cum in the turkey baster and I had planned to go to my bed, lie down and insert it up into my vagina. But in a moment of madness, I just squirted it right into my month. Fuck it was so good, seemed even tastier than yesterday.

I stood staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, holding the empty turkey baster. I was ashamed of myself for my lack of self control but at the same time I was so fucking horny. It was bizarre. I went to my room and lay on the bed, but it wasn't the turkey baster I was inserting into my pussy, it was my vibrator. I needed to cum. I masturbated while I could still taste my son's cum in my mouth.

After I climaxed, I lay there awhile thinking about what I should do. I'm never going to get pregnant if I keep eating his sperm. I laughed to myself. It was kind of funny but at the same time, not. I decided that I didn't really want to get pregnant by the turkey baster method. Hell, I wasn't even sure if it would work or not anyway. I knew what I really wanted was to fuck my son. Get pregnant the old fashioned way. I was going to have to be devious.

Tom visited me every morning on his way to work for a month. And every morning after he left, I ate his cum. I didn't even bother with the turkey baster. I ate it with a spoon, or with my fingers and sometimes even with a straw. I couldn't get enough of the stuff. I also masturbated every morning after Tom left. Sometimes after I ate his cum and sometimes at the same time. I loved to imagine him fucking me as I shoved my vibe in and out. To think of him cumming in my mouth as I swallowed his tasty cream.

Tom was starting to show signs of weariness. But I don't think it was from all the masturbating, he was a young man and had plenty of sexual energy. So on one of his morning visits I just asked him outright what was wrong and he confessed the problem was Jen. To be more specific it was the constant hounding from Jen. She kept at him, asking him if I was pregnant yet, nagging him about how long was it going to take. So I suggested to him to come and visit me on the way home from work so that we could talk properly without either of us having to rush off to work and he agreed.

That evening when he arrived at my place again, instead of a coffee I offered him a beer. He looked like he could do with one.

"Thanks mum," he said, then took a long sip. I poured myself a glass of wine to join him in a drink. It was time to set my plan in motion and I was in need of a drink too.

"Tom, we need to have a serious talk about how things are going. I can see it's getting to you," I said with concern.

"Yeah it is a bit mum, and I know these things take time. It's just that it seems that I've been trying so hard to make a baby ever since I met Jen. I thought making a baby would be a fun thing to do you know. But it's just been hard work and stressful," he said with a touch of despair in his voice.

"It's not that much fun for me either son. A turkey baster doesn't give you a kiss after it's done," I said, trying to make him laugh. I succeeded and I laughed with him. "I do have an idea son, but it might shock you and we wouldn't be able to tell Jen or anyone else."

Tom peered up at me from his glass looking curious. "At this point mum, I'm willing to try anything."

"Well Tom, we could just try getting pregnant the old fashioned way and just pretend that I'm still using the turkey baster method. I would definitely conceive then." I spoke in a calm voice, trying to sound logical and hoping he wouldn't freak out too much and I reached out my hand to touch his on the table.

He freaked. He pulled his hand away from mine and jumped up from the table.

"Mum! Have you gone completely crazy? What are you suggesting? That we should.....that I should...Oh my God mum!" His face showed a look of total shock.

"Oh calm down Tom. Please sit down again. Let's just discuss this, we are both adults here and we are trying to come up with a solution to your problem. Am I really that old and unattractive that the idea disgusts you so much?" I said with a touch of hurt in my voice.

"No, of course not mum," he said sitting down again, "You're a very attractive woman mum. It's just that your my mum and isn't it against the law or something?" I could tell his head was spinning.

"Yes it is son, but we would never have to tell anyone and you never know, it might only take one time. I love you Tom and I would do anything to make you happy. I hate seeing you so miserable," I said, reaching out to hold his hand once more.

"I love you too mum. But I don't know. I'm not sure." The panic in his voice fading. It appeared he was actually thinking about it. He no longer pulled his hand away from me, he gave it a gentle squeeze instead.

I stood up and got him another beer as he sat there thinking things over. I passed it to him and then stood behind his chair and started to massage his shoulders lovingly, trying to calm him down more. He felt tense, but he seemed to enjoy the massage. I leaned in closer to whisper in his ear and as I did so my hands moved from rubbing his shoulders to his chest, caressing him.

"Would it really be so bad Tom? You might even enjoy it a little," I said seductively in his ear.

From my position behind him I could see his crutch and although his words gave the appearance that he was shocked at my suggestion, the bulge in his pants begged to differ. I'm sure I saw it twitch when he felt my warm breath on his neck.

He didn't reply to my question but he didn't push me away either. I continued to massage him. I rubbed his shoulders more and again I reached down with my hands and caressed his chest. He would have heard my heavy breathing in his ear as I leant in closer to reach his chest, my warm breath on his neck again. I decided to push him a little more and I kissed his neck. He gasped quietly.

I continued rubbing his chest while I planted little kisses on his neck. He was beginning to breathe deeper as I slowly seduced my son. Then I licked his neck and playfully nibbled on his earlobe. He moaned and I knew I had him.

nz_marie
nz_marie
648 Followers