Mother's Milk Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
656 Followers

I moved around to face him and I took his face in my hands as I looked down at him sitting nervously but excitedly in the chair. The exact same chair he used to sit while I spoon fed him as a little boy. I leant down and kissed his lips. Not the peck on the cheek or forehead as I had done millions of times through the years, but a slow, passionate kiss and he did not pull away. I kept my mouth on his and soon I felt him kissing me back. A moan of pleasure escaping his lips as pushed my tongue inside his mouth.

I felt myself getting so wet as I continued to kiss my son as if he was my lover. I could feel my excitement and I could see his as I glanced down and saw the bulge in his pants had expanded. I pushed my limits even more and reached down with one hand and rubbed his hard cock through his pants. He gasped and stopped kissing me for a moment, his eyes wide with shock, but he did not stop me. Instead he put his hand around the back of my neck to pull me in closer for more kisses and just left my hand where it was, rubbing his very hard cock. He was moaning again and I felt rather than saw his cock twitch. I definitely had him now.

Finally I pulled back from the kiss and ceased rubbing my son's cock. He sighed in disapproval, not wanting me to stop. I smiled at him and then took a step back from his chair and took off my top and then bra as he stared at me in disbelief. His eyes staring at my naked breasts. He still hadn't found his voice, it was like he was in a dream and was just watching it unfold. I stepped closer again and picked up his hands and placed them on my breasts. He gasped again. The realization was kicking in. He knew his mother was seducing him and he did nothing to stop it.

I moaned as Tom caressed my breasts. His hands felt fantastic on my naked skin. The wetness between my legs was increasing. I wanted him so bad, it was hard to take my time but I didn't want to push too much and too fast. I craved to have him suckling at my breasts once more as he did two decades ago. Although Tom wasn't pushing me away, he wasn't moving forward either. He needed guidance and I was happy to supply it. I lifted up my right breast and moved it close to his mouth.

"Suck on me Tom," I said encouraging him to take the next step, "Let mummy breast feed you."

He sighed and looked up at me. His eyes were watery with emotion. A mixture of feelings I'm sure. Then he held my right tit with both hands and softly started to suckle on me.

"Oh fuck.....yesss!" I moaned in pleasure, finally getting what I'd been wanting for so long.

Tom responded to my moans of pleasure and sucked harder as I stroked his hair lovingly. Then he moved one hand and started to twist my other nipple between his thumb and forefinger at the same time. It felt wonderful to have him touch me so intimately. I kept encouraging him with pleasurable sounds of sighs and moans while stroking his hair. His sexual instincts took over, whatever little voice he had in the back of his mind telling him no, must have gone quiet or been told to shut up. Without my having to guide him, he stopped sucking on my right nipple and quickly moved to the left one, sucking on it with much fervor.

"Oh yes! That's it son mmm, good boy," I moaned in delight.

Seeing his reluctance change to eagerness was turning me on so much, it made me pant. I almost came. I knew I had to act now while he was so worked up. I pulled back from him. He sighed as if he did not want to stop sucking on me. I held out my hand and he took it.

"Come with me son," I instructed. He got up from his chair without saying a word and let me lead him into my bedroom.

I stopped by my bed and pulled back the covers. I let go of his hand and took off my skirt and panties and stood fully naked in front of my son. Tom just stood staring watching my every move. It was like he was in a trance. Almost as if he thought he was dreaming and any minute now he would wake up.

I took off his shirt, undressing him like I used to have to do. He just blushed and gave me a sheepish smile. Then I undid his belt, unzipped him, and then knelt as I pulled down his pants. His boxers looked to be straining to keep his hard cock contained. From my kneeling position his cock looked nice and big. I slowly edged my thumbs under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down gently, making sure to lift them over his erection. It seemed to jump out at me as I gave his cock freedom from their snug confinement.

It was hard and beautiful. I smiled knowing I had made this succulent piece of meat and every ounce of me wanted to suck it and taste his delicious cum, which had been my stable diet for the past several weeks, direct from the source. But I knew he would cum so quickly if I was to suck on him now in his strong state of arousal, so I reluctantly resisted. Instead I just stood up and smiled at my son and lay on the bed and I reached up my hand to him again.

"Come to me Tom. Come lie with mummy."

Tom took my hand nervously. We both knew he could still just say no and walk away but he was compelled. I knew as I looked into his eyes it wasn't just that he wanted to make a baby. He wanted me. Tom got on the bed on top of me. I opened my legs so that his legs and cock lay between them. I could feel his hardness against me and I desperately wanted it inside me. There was so much else I wanted too. I had dreamed of oral sex, both giving and receiving with my son when I had masturbated, but for now I just wanted him inside me.

"Make love to me Tom. Let's make a baby from our love," I urged him as I moved my hips up to meet his, feeling his hard cock press against me.

Tom moaned at my words, then moved into position and slowly pushed his cock up against my entrance. I opened my legs wider and pushed up against him to welcome him in me.

Then I felt it. I felt my son's cock plunge deep inside me for the first time. Emotion over took me and a tear escaped and trickled down my cheek, so intense was this feeling of sheer taboo pleasure. We both moaned in unison. Tom looked at the tear streak on my face and seemed to understand. He leant down and kissed my face where the tear had been.

"I love you mum," he said, his voice choking with emotion.

I took his face in my hands once more and kissed him passionately. His instincts took over and his body just seemed to know what to do without any instruction from his brain. He began to fuck me. His cock moved in and out of my wet pussy with ease. It felt like it belonged there. He was slow at first, slow and purposeful, with a look of concentration. It appeared that he was trying to hold back from cumming instantly.

"I love you too son," I replied in between kisses.

I was close to cumming and I wanted to cum so much. I started to push back against him harder, urging him to go harder. I was panting and moaning.

"Oh yes Tom yes! Fuck me son. Fuck mummy harder!" I screamed in passion.

My dirty talk made something click in his head. He was close to cumming and started to fuck me hard, pounded into me, grunting and moaning primitively.

"Yesss! Oh fuck yes mummy. Take it! Take my cock mum! Take my cum!" Tom screamed back at me.

To hear him talk like that pushed me over the edge. I came. I felt this tidal wave of pleasure just hit me, run through me and over me. My orgasm took me and I couldn't breathe for a moment. It felt like a lightning bolt hit my soul. I came so good and so hard that I sobbed.

My orgasm triggered his. Tom came seconds after me and I felt his cum shoot up inside me. He gasped, and then yelled out some primal unrecognizable sound. Then he collapsed on top of me and I held him close as I felt him shudder as his climax ended.

We just lay there panting and trying to remember how to breathe again for a few minutes. Then Tom moved off me and lay beside me with his arm around me. That's when he noticed my teary eyes.

"Are you ok mum?" he asked concerned.

"Yes Tom. It was just so beautiful. I love you so much son," I answered, wiping my tears away with my hand.

Tom smiled at me with love in his eyes.

"Yes mum. That was wonderful. It was..." he said, searching for the right word, "Wow!"

I smiled at him. I felt so contented. A little guilty for tricking him into this but still so good that I finally got to have my son and that he seemed to enjoy it just as much as I did. We lay in each others arms for a little while. Quiet in our own private thoughts. I wondered what was going through Tom's mind.

"Mum?" said Tom, breaking the contented silence.

"Yes Tom?"

"I'm not sure if once will really be enough to make a baby. I think I should keep coming over every morning until it works," he announced.

I laughed in delight. Nothing would make me happier. It was as if he was reading my mind. I was trying to think of a way to convince him to come back and do this again tomorrow but he saved me the trouble.

"What's so funny mum?" he asked, confused.

"Nothing son. It's just that I was about to say the exact same thing!"

We both laughed together and kissed playfully.

"You had better think about going home now though Tom or Jen will be wondering what happened to you," I said once our laughter calmed down.

"Yeah, you are right mum. I had better go."

Tom got up and got dressed, all the while glancing at me now and then with a cheeky sheepish grin on his face as I lay in my bed, naked with my son's cum inside me.

"Don't get up mum. I will lock up as I leave," he stated.

"Thank you Tom," I said smiling at him, "See you tomorrow son."

"Yes mum. I will be here of course," he said with a cheeky smile, "Um I think I will be here a bit earlier than usual. I um...think I'm gonna need more than the usual ten minutes in the bathroom!"

We both laughed at his cheeky remark.

"I should hope so too son," I retorted.

He walked over and leant down and kissed me.

"Good night mum. See you tomorrow. I love you mum."

"I love you too son," I replied, looking up at him with adoration.

Then he left and I heard him lock the front door. I lay there thinking about the evening and drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face, wondering what tomorrow might bring.

nz_marie
nz_marie
656 Followers