Mother's Milk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

"Oh! I'm cumming!"

Her thighs squeezed both his head and his pillow, as she rammed her pussy down against Eric's face. Still lying on top of him, she swung from side to side, while her upper body seemed to rise and fall, as if she was trying to get up but without success. Eric removed his finger from her ass, kept both hands clamped onto her cheeks, and kept his mouth firmly wrapped around her clit, while he continued to suck and lick. The longer she cumming went on, the more frenetic her movements became, or tried to become, until she let out another loud cry, this time of absolute ecstasy.

Tricia's muscles clenched, her back arched, and she rammed her pussy against Eric's mouth when she climaxed. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, her arms sprawling at her sides and her face resting against his softening cock. While she lay like that, he licked all the fresh nectar from where it had spattered on her thighs, crotch, pussy, and anywhere else he could reach while the weight of her body held him in place.

After their climaxes, Tricia and Eric lay in a happy pile. She once again took hold of his cock, which had softened, and licked and sucked all the semen from both the inside and the outside. She didn't care that it was no longer erect. The way to stiffen it again was still contained within her breasts, and she would provide Eric more of it later. Tricia moved slightly away and looked back at the man who was lying flat on his back, totally relaxed, with her juices smeared all over his face. She got off him and moved so she was lying beside him so she could tell Eric how great everything had been.

"That was wonderful, Eric, but I hope we're not through. I need some more coffee and some breakfast, but we can come back here for dessert after that. I still have plenty of milk for you. Next time, though, can we take turns? A 69 is great, but I'd really rather concentrate on one fun thing at a time. Besides that, when I'm lying on my back, you'll be able to shove your finger all the way up my ass."

He smiled back at her. That was exactly what he wanted too, especially the part about dessert. The relationship with Tricia was going along perfectly, and he remembered what she had said the previous night, about producing milk for as long as she continued nursing. He had no wish to stop, and he even fantasized about suckling at her breasts , followed by doing everything that would result for years to come. That would be his idea of Paradise.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Eric and Tricia did, and will be having later that day and, hopefully, far into the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers
12