Mother's Milk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
656 Followers

"Where's the fun in that if you know what's coming?" I retorted. We both laughed at that.

I glanced over at my alarm clock next to my bed. I had better let my captive go now, he had just enough time to shower and get ready for work if I undid the cuffs now.

I got off the bed and got the key. I gave him one last kiss as my shackled sex slave, and then unlocked the handcuffs.

Tom rubbed his own wrists, which looked quite sore from him pulling on them trying to get free. He then reached out and grabbed me, pulling me close and hugging me.

"I've wanted to touch you all morning," said Tom as he embraced me.

He let me go and we both got off the bed and headed for the bathroom to shower.

"You go first son. You have that meeting soon," I said.

"I wanted to shower with you mum," he protested.

"If I get in there with you son, I will make you late for work," I explained, and with a playful smack on his sexy bare bottom, I left the bathroom and let him to shower in peace.

I went back to my bed, which now looked very messy. I picked up my harness and took the black dildo out of the harness, placing the harness back into the suitcase. I held the dildo in my hand with the intentions of giving it a bit of a clean before I put it back away once Tom had finished in the bathroom. But instead I took it with me and lay on my bed on my back and masturbated with it.

Tom came out of the bathroom all clean and steamy and the first thing he saw was me shoving the big black plastic cock that I had used on him, in and out of my pussy. He grinned at me.

"Oh mum, you are such a horny bitch," he said teasingly, "Let me help you with that."

Tom took over my thrusts and rammed that dildo in and out of me hard a few times until I came. I moaned and arched my back as the orgasm hit me.

I lay there panting as I recovered from my climax, smiling at my son.

"Thank you son. I needed that," I said with a grin.

"Anytime mum and you know I mean that literally," he replied with a chuckle.

Then Tom went back to the bathroom and washed his hand again.

I got up off the bed while he was doing that and walked towards the bathroom to have my own shower and get ready for work, which I was already late for.

Tom gave me a kiss goodbye just before I got in the shower and then he went off to work.

"See you tomorrow my Dommy mummy," he called out cheekily just before he locked the front door behind him.

Even though I was already late for work, I had a long leisurely shower and thought about this morning's activities while I was in there. It had really excited me and I had the feeling Tom will soon be asking me to dominate him again, which I will, of course, gladly oblige.

I did want to wear that outfit once or twice more before I started to get too big and couldn't get into it.

Maybe next time Tom might actually ask me to put it on and dominate him.

The thought of that possibility pleased me greatly and continued to please me throughout the day while I was at work.

nz_marie
nz_marie
656 Followers