Mother's Nasty Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd felt his mother following instructions. It felt really good.

His mother said, "come on, you dirty fucker. Get you juice out. At least you won't be able to splatter me this time. The condom's going to catch it all."

Desiree reached down and pressed a button. The back of the table started to lift up moving Todd into a sitting position. When it was almost vertical she stopped it. Todd's mother was close to him now, jacking his cock up and down. Todd reached out and touched his mother's tits. Deisree reached over and undid his mother's top and unlike Desiree she wasn't wearing a bra, her massive tits spilled out of the white uniform.

"You a dirty boy aren't you?" his mother said and Todd grabbed her tits. She pushed her chest closer to him and Todd played with her large nipple, rolling it around with his finger and thumb.

"Desiree leaned closer and kissed Todd on the lips taking his tongue into her sweet mouth and sucking on it' gently. She pulled her mouth away. "I want to hear you say bad things to your mother. That will make you come faster. Remember your mother wants to make you come as quickly as possible."

Todd watched his mother's gloved hand. He realized the condom wasn't giving him the full sensation, but it was enough that he was starting to come.

"Come on you cock sucking bitch," he said to his mother as she glared at him moving her hand faster. He grabbed her big breasts with both hands. Desiree reached down and started to stroke his balls. "Jack me off bitch," he said. His mother frowned but just jacked him harder. "Okay you dirty slut. Whack me off. All you want is your cunt licked out isn't it?"

Todd's mother started and looked at him with wide eyes, for a moment the rhythm of her hand faltered but she picked it up quickly moving her slippery hand even faster.

"She does you know," said Desiree. "She likes her cunt licked. She likes opening her legs and sitting on your face."

"I do not," Todd's mother gasped in shock. Her hand flying up and down in a blur. "It's disgusting. I just have him lick my cunt to make it wet. That's just so he can do his ugly stuff in my cunt and get it over with."

Todd felt his come starting to come up. He strained back thrusting his hips forward. "Oh yeah. Jesus fuck." He grunted. "Jack me off your mother whore slut. I came in your wet cunt last night. I just rammed it right into your hairy cunt. Right into your pubic hair you slut." God it felt good. Todd started to feel that old inevitable feeling coming on. He was going to shoot this load like as fast and strong as the back wash of an atomic fired rocket." It was coming now. No shit. No stopping.

"Come on you dirty little motherfucker," Desiree said cupping his balls and letting her finger move close to his asshole.

"Come on filthy boy. Get you nasty stuff over with," said his mother.

"Yeah," he said. "That's it. Do it cum bitch. Jack it out like the dirty whore come eating slut you are." The load just started coming out and it felt so good. He could see the white jets blasting into the little cup at the top of the condom as his mother's lubricated hands pumped up and down. Squirt after squirt came out. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Motherfucking fuck me. You dirty, dirty, slutty mother." As he blew another jet into the condom, he turned to Desiree and yelled. "You fucking whore. You cum sucking slut."

He was done. He had shot his last spasm. The condom had pulled off a bit and was bulging with his white sperm.

Out of breath, panting like a horse at the end of a race, he watched while Desiree gently pulled it off, careful to keep every drop of come in it. "There," she said as it came away with a slight popping sound. She carried it over to the counter and put it on a scale. "Hmmm," she said and made some notes into her palm pilot which was lying on the counter. "You're in the ninety-ninth percentile," she said.

"What does that mean?" Todd asked.

Desiree came back to the table and stood beside him, holding the full condom in her hands. "That means that you squirted more come than ninety-nine percent of all men in the world. You should be really proud. I've never seen results like that before."

Desiree put the condom to her mouth and then with a quick motion tipped it up as she sucked on it with her lips and squeezed it with her fingers like a tube of toothpaste. She smacked her lips and swallowed. "Great tasting too." She turned to Todd's mother who was still standing between his legs. "Did I mention I have a certificate in cum tasting?"

Todds mother looked interested. "I didn't know there was one."

Desiree nodded. "It's quite intensive. Usually we suck it hot out of cocks. It's hard to find that many men for the whole class. We tend to suck fifteen or twenty loads as we compare."

Todd's mother looked at Todd with a strange look in her eye. Todd wasn't sure. Was that pride? He felt a faint flush in his face. His mother had never indicated before that there was anything about him that she was proud about.

"How does his cum-taste compare to others?" his mother asked.

Desiree smiled, shaking her head in wonderment. "It's what we call sweet grade. A few men's cum--very few I should add--taste like sweet honey mixed with wildflowers. His is like that. I could eat it all day. If a lot of women find it out about him, they would turn his cock tip red from so much sucking."

Todd was getting hard again as he listened to all of this. He liked to think his cum tasted good. He was dying to stick his cock in Desiree's soft mouth. That shiny pink lipstick she had really did it for him.

Desiree looked down and laughed. "Look's like he's getting ready to go again."

Todd's mother rolled her eyes. "You can see what I'm up against. It's going to be almost a full time job to keep him drained."

"Well, I can come and help."

Todd's mother arched her eyebrows in surprise. "I didn't know you could do that."

"In special cases I can come and help out. Given your son's exceptional assets, it would be my pleasure." She looked down at Todd's now quivering cock and licked her lips suggestively.

TO BE CONTINUED

12